On the Beach at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryosuke helped me brush off the sand, but then he got up and ran towards where our stuff was.

"Just wait right here for a sec. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"To get my camera."

As he walked further and further away, I began to feel frightened again. I slowly stood up, feeling so weird being naked out in the open like that. I ran over to where my coat was, and squatted down to pick it up. Quickly, I put it on, and then picked up my bra, blouse and sweater in a bundle. Another car drove by, so I quickly scurried back to where Ryosuke was.

He had fished out his camera, and was trying to figure out how it worked. I finally found my backpack among the trees and pulled it out. I dug out my undies, and was about to put them on when Ryosuke came back.

"Here I want to take some pictures."

Of course I knew exactly what he meant, but I was beginning to feel more and more afraid that we would be discovered.

"It'll give us something to remember this night by, a memento of our love."

I knew he was saying this to get me to strip for him, but it was kind of a romantic idea. I set my undies back down on my bag, and let him lead me out of our hiding place toward the sea. We both looked nervously up and down the beach to make sure no one was there.

"Here give me your coat."

I froze up, my sense of modesty having fully returned by now.

"C'mon c'mon, it'll just take a minute."

I walked back into the shadow of the trees, and hesitantly started undoing the buttons. We'd already had sex in view of the convenience store. Wasn't that enough?

Ryosuke came around behind me and eased my coat off my shoulders.

"OK, just for a few seconds," I finally agreed. He set my coat down on top of my bag, and motioned for me to walk out into the middle of the beach. I peeked out from around the trees looking to see if someone had come. It was still pretty quiet. I was shivering again from the feeling of being nude outdoors. I looked back at Ryosuke for reassurance, and he nodded for me to go ahead, so I very cautiously stepped out onto the beach. What would my classmates think if they caught me like this? I put my hand between my legs, and realized I was getting wet again. OK anyway I better get this over with.

As I stepped forward the flash went off behind me lighting up the whole beach.

"What are you doing?" I softly yelled back at him.

"Sorry. I love the way your ass looks."

I blushed a bit flattered.

"Anyway, hurry up." I walked out into the middle of the beach my hair standing up on end from the feeling of being nude outdoors. He took a couple more shots of my backside, the flash lighting up the darkness.

"This is crazy," I said glancing nervously back towards the store. "Someone will notice for sure." He took one shot of me standing facing him and then said,

"Get down."

Not sure what he meant, I looked at him.

"On all fours."

I felt really embarrassed, but I did as he said. He came really close and stroked my back like I was a dog or something. He walked around taking pictures from all angles, but stopped at my rear, and ran his finger up my slit.

"Jesus, you're soaked." I looked back at him embarrassed, but he just kneeled down and started feeling for my clit.

"Hey!" I squealed, but he'd already found it, and the strength went out of me, as he skillfully started touching me. He leaned forward, and licked my bum cheek, and suddenly I was starting to feel horny again. I spread my legs and raised my bum up high as he licked me. I glanced nervously down the beach, but I was already getting close to another orgasm. He unzipped his pants and pulled out another condom, as I looked back at him begging him to do me.

He grabbed my hips and slid it right in. I was still high from the time before, and it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. I motioned for him to sit down and then I squatted on top of him, letting him see as I pulled his penis up between my pussy lips and then slid back down pushing him deep inside of me. I wanted to have the two of us go off at the same time, but as I found just the right angle for me I forgot about him, and started bouncing up and down like wild. I could tell he was close so I got down on my knees and tried to find just the right rhythm. My body was so hot I was sweating, but I could feel this cool liquid running down the inside of my legs. He went off first, but this was just enough to push me over too.

After we'd finished I stayed on top of him and started playfully tilting my body bending his penis this way and that. He had this pained look on his face so finally I ease up and got off of him. I love the feeling when it is sliding out. He looked completely done in, but I was still ready for more. Slowly I came back down to earth, and went and got dressed. That was the first time I guess we ever did it twice in one day. I don't know if anyone saw us, but afterwards I started to worry about it again.


Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try to write up our more recent adventures when I get a chance.

Emi Tsuruta

12