On the Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
The family deals with the fallout from the night before.
10k words
4.43
30.1k
17

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

The family and Muriel deal with the fallout from the previous night.

All the characters are over 18.

There is no sex between family members but there are clear overtones of incest. If that is not your bag, your exit is but the click of a mouse away.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle.

Enjoy. Please comment.

Thanks.

=============

I woke up slowly, lazing in that in-between place where you dream but know that you're dreaming. The shades were pulled. They hung unmoving. The air was heavy, unstirred by even a hint of a breeze. The room smelled of sweaty clothes and sweaty bodies. Despite the light shining around the shade, the atmosphere in the room felt gloomy or maybe that was just me. I could have been sleeping atop a narrow bench in the high school locker room after a football game - one we'd lost.

I may have gotten chilly during the night but the room was already getting uncomfortably warm. I wasn't sure what time it was. It felt late but in high summer in North Carolina, the light and heat can fool you. It was too much trouble to tilt my head and look at the clock. Sweat plastered my face and the side of my head to the pillow. I threw the sheet back and kicked it free with my feet.

I realized I was nude. In my own bed I always slept naked but I wasn't in my own bed. My brain clawed its way a little closer to wakefulness. I wasn't at my apartment. I was in one of the basement bedrooms in the rental we had been coming to since before I could remember. I shared the room with my brother. I gathered my energy for what felt like the immense task of rolling away from the window and its brightness, thinking I'd ask Mark why I was naked when I woke up.

My brother? My brain jumped from half asleep to fully awake. My heart started pounding and I felt a fresh wave of sweat break out on my forehead. I was sleeping naked in the same room as my brother. Why?

I grabbed for the sheet and sat up. I don't sleep naked around my brother. What the fuck was I thinking? I told myself to relax. There was no reason to panic. I hadn't been drinking. I tend to run my mouth when I'm drunk. In vino veritas as the toga wearers had been wont to say. This was weird but not a disaster. I couldn't recall saying anything that would lead to disaster. My eyes darted to my brother's bed. I wasn't sure if I was hoping he was there or hoping he wasn't. Maybe he had spent the night at Muriel's.

He was there, sprawled on his back, one foot twisted in a sheet that was the twin of the one on my bed. The fitted sheet had pulled loose. He lay half on the sheet and half on the mattress pad. He was naked as well. One hand rested casually atop his belly. His hard-on bobbed in the morning air.

As memories of the night before crystallized in head, I held my breath. I tried to convince myself I had dreamt it, dreamt it all. There was no way my parents would fuck each other in the pool, not if they had the tiniest inkling their kids were around. And they most certainly wouldn't do so while watching their eldest fucking the neighbor and their youngest giving her cherry to a guest. Then there was me jerking off as I watched it all. It had to be a dream. Had to be.

I rested my head back on the pillow, not bothering to flip it over. A warm, damp pillow was near the bottom of the list of things I was worried about at the moment. I tried to organize my thoughts, tried to force myself to review the events in sequence rather than in random, vivid images of naked bodies.

My thoughts drifted back to last night.

It had been Jill's idea to spy on our parents. The three of us had been playing video games. I had been sitting between Jim and my sister, Jill. Mark had gone over to Muriel's. Our parents had basically told us they were going skinny dipping in the pool and for us to get lost.

-------

I remembered.

Jim was hopeless. His Super Smash Brothers skills were beyond abysmal. Mom could beat him. I concentrated on Jill. Anyone who thinks girls aren't competitive should hang around my little sister. She was hunched over the controller, body tense, swaying and bouncing on the edge of the couch, elbows flying, as she played. She was concentrating on the screen so hard that her eyebrows nearly kissed. Jim gave up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was staring at Jill. It pissed me off. That was all it took. Let yourself be distracted for a second and my sister would have your jugular dangling from her teeth before you had a chance to realize you were dead.

She dropped the controller, thrust her arms over her head and began to chant, "Uh-huh, uh-huh, that's how that shit is played, boys," while she swiveled her hips. I waited for Jim's tongue to roll across the floor like in one of those old cartoons. When it did, I'd step on it.

"Big deal. You won for a change."

"For a change? I usually beat your ass, brother darling." She turned to Jim. "Man, no offense but you suck."

"You do not 'usually beat' my ass. You win, ten, at best fifteen, percent of the time, which means what you usually do is lose."

"Bullshit, not a chance, big bro. I beat you half, more than half the time, nowadays." She bent and picked up the controller. When she stood, her eyes were bright with excitement. I sat up a little straighter. I knew that look. We could be in for trouble.

"Let's go see what mom and dad are up to."

"Forget it," I said, getting ready to start another game. "That's both creepy and dumb. Sit down and I'll teach you to be humble."

"No, seriously, come on. It'll be fun."

Jim was staying out of it.

"You think it'll be fun to spy on our parents while they skinny-dip? Wow, that's fucked up."

"You didn't seem to have a problem today at the pool?"

I sat the controller down and looked at my sister. "Seriously? How is that even remotely the same? We all went skinny-dipping, big deal. I wasn't spying on you while you skinny-dipped. I was skinny-dipping with you. You're talking about spying on mom and dad, not joining them. Even if you were suggesting we joined them I'd say 'no thanks'. They asked for a little privacy, it would be obnoxious to barge in on them. Leave them the fuck alone.

Jill ignored the point I was making. That was her usual, and infuriating, way of ending an argument she couldn't win.

"It's different if we're all naked together? Fine."

She stood up and jerked her bottom off. Her ass was amazingly white. I tried not to stare but her pussy was only a foot or so from my face. Her top fell to the floor.

"If they say anything, I'll just tell them I wanted to enjoy the cool breeze."

I had called bullshit on her. I remembered that. I was pissed.

"That's still bullshit, Jill. You're still spying on them. You aren't joining them in a happy little family naturist frolic. They asked for was a little privacy. Leave them alone. Jesus."

As was also her habit, she ignored me. She rarely sought advice and even less rarely took it. She turned and bounced up the stairs and I do mean bounced. I couldn't avoid seeing the bulge in Jim's shorts. That irritated me.

"Fuck, dude. Give it a rest. She's my sister."

Jim shrugged, looking genuinely apologetic. "I know that, dumb shit. Why do you think I'm so fucked up about this shit. What can I do?" He then looked me in the eye. "Man, I think I'm in love."

"Don't be fucking stupid. You barely know her." That wasn't true. Jim spent most of his free time at our house. He'd moved to town on his own to go to school. He'd lost contact with his dad long ago and his mom was dealing with his younger siblings. My folks had practically adopted him. Mark's vacant bed had become his de facto place to crash. He spent so much time at our house that my dad told him he should give up his apartment and just move in. We'd charge him less rent and he'd have a nicer place to live. The truth was, he'd spent a lot of time with Jill. I didn't care. I wanted to dissuade him of the idea before it grew stronger.

"You're in love with her tits, maybe."

He shrugged again. Then he proceeded to strip, letting his clothes drop to the floor besides my sister's. Not beside, on top of, as if that somehow sealed the deal. I almost sat back down and continued playing Super Smash Brothers. But my eyes wouldn't leave the pile of clothes lying atop each other. The clothes morphed into bodies, the bodies of my sister and my best friend, naked, naked and tangled up together. Fuck that. I needed to keep an eye on those two.

I took the time to kick Jim's clothes off of my sister's before going upstairs.

The two of them were on their hands and knees peeking around the lounge chairs. Their asses faced me when I came around the half-wall that guarded the stairs to the lower level. I could see Jim's balls hanging down. I could see Jill's pussy, sandwiched between her thighs. The small wedge of ass that her suit covered glowed white against her skin. It wasn't hard, objectively, to understand Jim's interest in her.

Until earlier that day, I had never seen Jim naked. We hadn't gone to high school together. We met at the vocational tech school. There had been no gym class showers. We worked out together but Jim finished his work out by running the three miles back to his place. He never showered at the gym.

Seeing them naked like that caused my dick to begin getting hard. It also ended my hesitation. I shucked my clothes and, crouching low, made my way to the door. At the doorway, I carefully stepped over the metal doorframe and knelt down beside Jim. I glanced at my friend. His eyes were glued to the pool. I followed his gaze and almost yelped in surprise.

Mom was bracing herself against the side of the pool. Her breasts swayed between her outstretched arms, her nipples grazing the water that sloshed around her body as dad fucked her from behind. I couldn't see his dick or her pussy. They were blocked by the edge of the pool and the agitated water around their waists.

Movement beyond Jill drew my attention. Mark was standing on Muriel's deck, naked, Muriel was naked as well. She was looking down at the pool, smiling. Mark was glaring at the three of us.

Jim was fully hard now. I tried not to stare at his cock. He was bigger than me, probably bigger than Mark. It was easy to see how excited he was. A dew drop already glistened at the tip of his cock. I couldn't see if Jill's pussy was wet but her nipples were hard.

I was hard. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to move closer to the two of them but I didn't have the nerve. Across the way, Mark was still glancing at us. He didn't appear to be scowling but that might have been because his face was screwed up in sexual excitement. Muriel was blowing him. Below, dad now sat on the edge of the pool. Mom was sucking him off. I turned to my side. I still hadn't touched my cock.

Jill was standing, bent over, putting Jim's cock in her mouth. It was obvious she didn't have a lot of experience. Even if she had, Jim's cock would have taken some effort to deep throat. I didn't think she was bad at it, just inexperienced. Jim didn't appear to mind.

I watched as his cock, or the head of it at least, slipped past my sister's lips. I watched her tongue the head. I willed her to stroke the side of it with her open lips, my psychic powers of persuasion were on the fritz but she did start to stroke him with her hand.

I stood and started to stroke my own cock. I used my left hand, thumb toward the base of my cock. I spit into the palm of my right hand and rubbed over the head. Spit and pre-cum, it was enough lube to allow me to stroke the length of the cock I wished was just a mere half-an-inch longer.

Jim pulled out of my sister's mouth and his cock began to spray white jets of cum over her pale breasts. I groaned something incoherent, twisted and, hips bucking, shot my load over the railing and onto the pool deck. Mom's eyes darted between me, jerking off, and her daughter who was rubbing my best friend's cum over her nipples. Mom's eyes were on us but she opened her mouth to receive my father's seed.

Mark evidently came as well. It was impossible to see if he came in Muriel's mouth or not, though it was hard to imagine she cared. I honestly thought the festivities were at an end. That thought drop by the wayside quickly enough. Across the way Mark buried his face between Muriel's legs. Below me, dad was kissing mom and I wondered if she had swallowed first.

Jim leaned Jill against one of the deck posts and began to eat her pussy. Muriel began shouting out instructions. It was surreal. I wondered why she hadn't felt the need to shout out instructions to Jill regarding the proper sucking of cock. It appeared that sexual bias was not a one-way street. To be fair, it's hard to speak with a mouth full of dick.

Jim's cock swayed between his legs as his mouth moved over my sister's cunt. Trails of clear liquid fell from his cock, tracing an intricate pattern on the deck boards that sparkled and glowed in the sunlight.

-----

As the action had continued around me I refrained from jerking off again. After the rest of my family, and my best friend, came yet again, I went downstairs, peed awkwardly, and went to bed still hard. I don't remember Mark coming to bed.

Now, I laid, sweating in a tangle of sheets, wondering had I really stood on our deck and jerked off while my sister blew my best friend? I felt like groaning but didn't want to wake my brother.

I was casually playing with my cock as my mind skimmed over the events of the previous evening. I'd woke with a hard-on, no surprise, but this wasn't the usual morning boner. I hadn't jerked off a second time last night. I had watched everyone in my family, except me, fuck or get fucked. My balls ached, my whole belly ached. I needed to piss. I needed to cum. I needed someone to cum with me. I needed someone to make cum.

A small groan of frustration past my lips. Mark stirred, then settled back after scratching the base of his dick. I found it hard not to look at his cock. I was shocked when I discovered he had started shaving his body. He was right, though. It did make his cock stand out. I ran my fingers through the patch of hair in the center of my chest. I like the way it felt, the way it sounded.

I looked at my cock. It was white, almost startling so. My dark tan stopped just above my pubes. My cock, balls, ass cheeks, my thighs, were all fish-belly white. I looked at my cock as I played with it, pushing to the back of my mind the fact that my brother was sleeping a few feet away. I've only caught occasional glimpses of my dad naked, and never when he was hard, but I was sure we had identical cocks, same size, same shape. The only difference is, like my brother, I'm uncut. Dad's folks had been more traditional. He was circumcised.

Mark and I had similar cocks, the difference being that the lucky asshole is a little bigger than I am. With his pubes shaved he looked even bigger. Why God gave him a whole extra inch instead of dividing it up evenly, half for him, half for me, was a major theological beef of mine. Just a half of a fucking inch, was that a lot to ask? That would have put me beyond the six-inch mark on the ruler, eliminating the need to strain until I was red in the face in order to get the tip of my cock beyond the six-inch line. Fuck.

I brushed my fingertips over the soft, short hairs that ran from my belly button to my pubes. It tickled but not a normal tickle. This tickle was deep in my belly. I drug my mind away from the myriad of ways my life sucked and tried to focus on my cock. I'd be lying if I said I had forgotten about Mark. I hadn't.

I began to stroke my cock more purposefully, letting my right knee fall to the side of the bed. I didn't squeeze my cock very hard. I wasn't wet enough yet. I let the fingers of my loose grip glide over the crown. Scenes from last night continued to play in my head. I distanced myself from the notion I had been watching family members. I turned them into anonymous porn stars on a computer screen.

I gave my cock a firmer squeeze and used my fingers to smear the resulting clear fluid over the head of my cock. I could apply more pressure now and still my fingers would slide without tugging at the skin. The fingers of my right hand wrapped around the top of my ball sack. I squeezed and pulled.

I looked over at my sleeping brother, at his naked body, his pretty cock. He's better looking than he gives himself credit for. I imagined him helping me shave my balls, not actually doing it, or touching me, just watching and advising. In my head he morphed into Jim.

What would Mark do if he woke up right now and saw me jerking off? What the fuck could he say? I'd watched him get sucked, then eat pussy and finally fuck Muriel with extreme prejudice, to borrow a phrase. If he'd been looking he'd have seen me jerking off last night. What was the big deal about this morning? I told myself that, in fact, it wouldn't be a big deal if he watched me jerk off, or vice versa, but like spying on my parents, I failed to convince myself.

I gave my shaft another squeeze and used nature's greatest lube to increase the pressure. I tugged harder at my nuts, relishing the ache.

For a split second I thought I saw Mark open one eye. I decided later that he hadn't but the idea that he was watching me had been sufficient. My cock twitched, my hips bucked and I spewed the load that had been impatiently waiting all night over my belly, chest and pillow. I licked my fingers clean, not really thinking about it. I scooped cum off my belly and chest and disposed of it the same way I'd been doing since the time I overheard my mom asking my dad why boys always cleaned up after jerking off with either their socks or tee shirts.

I took a minute to come down from my orgasm before rolling out of bed. I felt a bead of sweat, or maybe it was cum, roll down the center of my chest. I pulled on a pair of old gym shorts, not bothering with underwear. I'd shower first. I didn't bother rummaging for a tee shirt for the same reason.

I considered tickling Mark's nose with the edge of a sheet but fucking with my sleeping big brother didn't seem worth the effort. I watched him for a moment, convincing myself he was asleep, but mostly staring at his cock. It stood guard over a two or three day growth of pubic hair. A dark patch that almost looked penciled on to his dark brown skin. It would probably feel sandpapery against my hand or cheek. I shook my head to clear it and stepped into the hall. I re-closed the bedroom door as quietly as I could. I started towards the bathroom and a shower but decided I was starving. After what had been going on, why worry about a shower before I went upstairs anyway?

-----

I woke to the unmistakable sounds of someone jerking off. Someone who was trying, and failing, to be quiet. Bill must have thought I was asleep. Despite the show last night, my brother was a cautious guy. There's no way he'd jerk off with just the two of us in a room. I'd forgotten to ask why Tiffany hadn't joined us. Was he still seeing her? I could have shared a room with Jim, assuming mom and dad would have let Bill and Tiff share a room in the first place. The realization that I didn't know if my own kid brother was dating was sobering. Sure, I was busy but that busy?

I pretended to be asleep. I barely cracked one eye open and watched through the haze of my eyelashes as Bill jerked off.

I considered joining him but I knew he'd freak out. I wondered if it wasn't a little strange that despite growing up in a small house and sharing a bedroom, I had never heard or seen Bill jerk off before. I knew he jerked off. I mean I didn't know it for a fact, having never witnessed him doing so before now but, WTF, what guy doesn't jerk off?

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers