On the Beach Ch. 06

Story Info
A long trip home, conclusion.
1.3k words
4.28
39.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I have to say that my two weeks in Hawaii sure as hell didn't go the way I planned them. Never did get out to see those big ships sunk in the harbor.

I did make it to the zoo down on the end of the main drag, and had a couple of different experiences on the Big Island.

The go-around with Tonya and Sandra was fun, still. All I really got out of the trip was lots of sex and a sore dick.

I swear If I had used my cock one more time the thing was going to get blisters, it actually was sore by the time I had to grab my suitcase and head for the airport.

I hugged the ladies as I readied to climb into the cab. Last I saw of Tonya and Sandra they were holding hands headed back to the hotel.

All the cab drivers in Hawaii think they are A.J Foyt, all one can do is close the eyes and hang on. I was braced.

I tried a wisecrack on the cabbie, the main drag going through Waikiki is called Kalakauwa blvd (think I spelled that right, been 20 years).

The little Chinese driver looks at me, I popped up with "Corner of Cockalikki and Pokanooki"...

He just looked at me blank, hell, I thought it was funny.

"Airport." I settled back.

The fun began when we got to the airport. My 1:30 flight was long gone, seems I hadn't reset my watch, something about daylight savings time and all of that.

Fuck!

My first class seat, nice and wide and soft, gone.

The next flight had just one coach seat left, I took it, knowing it was going to be misery. Nightime flight to make it worse.

Fuck!

I finally boarded, I was firmly planted in my aisle seat, praying to the Gods that some skinny little person would sit next to me.

My shoulders hang out into the aisle, and over the edge into the seat next to me. The one other time I was on a coach flight the Stewardess had to turn to sqeeze by me each time, this with me twisted around to make as much room as possible.

I remember that well, I still think she was enjoying rubbing her ass on me.

I was thinking of all this when, "Excuse me, I think this is my seat." I looked up, here was this about 60 year old lady, white hair, ass the size of Texas of course.

Just....fuck!

No way could I sit in the goddamned window seat with her next to me.

She realized, said she would take the window if I preferred. I got up and let her in, sat back down.

She smiled at me, says, "We will make the best of it, honey." Reached over and patted my bare leg.

Honey?

Yep...just fuck!

The divider was biting into my ass, the other passengers were streaming by, each one of them dragging suitcases the size of freightliners, I was getting cranky.

One jerk banged me about 3 times, I finally told him these fucking airplanes DO have baggage compartments. He turned to me with a mean look on his face, realized what he was looking at and turned away, muttering an apology.

I am big, damned big. Just think of a size 50 jacket that doesn't have room in the sleeves for my arms.

"I'm Connie." The old lady next to me said.

Great. We chat for the next 3000 miles.

"Dan."

"You lift weights?"

No shit.

"Yea."

"We can put up the divider, that will give us a bit more room."

I was thinking the same thing, her ass was as big as my shoulders, but I also didn't know if I liked the idea of her ass planted against my hip for hours on end.

I put it up, the mass around her hip settled and folded snug up against me.

Just swell.

Somehow the pilot got the damned thing off the ground, it popped in my head that maybe it wouldn't, I snickered to myself at that one.

We were about an hour into the flight, my butt was starting to sweat from the furnace of Connie's fanny crammed against me. She was on her 2nd Vodka and something, I was drinking Tomato juice since they didn't have any Ginger Ale.

She kept trying to talk, I kept trying not to. Then they lowered the lights since it was a night flight, Connie finally shut up and dozed off.

I listened with gratitude to the soft snores, tipped my seat back all 2 inches it would go and dozed myself.

I remember dreaming about Sandra and Tonya, a good one, we were fucking like Minks. I woke up. Realizing I had a major boner, I didn't want to upset the old lady next to me, so i tried to drape my arm over my crotch.

Then it hit me. Her arm had flopped over, the back of her hand lay across my crotch and was touching my cock through my shorts!

I looked sideways at her, her head was back, her mouth open, she seemed to be asleep.

Hell, If I moved her hand, she might wake up. If I didn't move her hand, sure as hell the Stewardess would come down the line and realize.

Just then Connie moved a little, her arm went down and back, pressed harder. Here I sat in confusion, a white haired 60 year old lady rubbing the back of her hand on my cock, and I have a goddamned boner that threatens to bust the seams!

I just sat there, she kept on moving her hand in little fits and starts. She was pushing against me firmly enough that if she kept it up, I was going to cream my shorts.

No idea what to do, no idea at all.

Just then the Stewardess came down the line handing out blankets, she didn't seem to even notice. Thankful for that, I spread the blanket over us.

The damn rubbing continued. I sneaked another sidelong look at Connie, she still seemed to be asleep. I tried to poke her hand off me, she just put it right back. Then I felt her hand turn, begin to fiddle with the snap on my shorts.

She wasn't asleep!

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered.

"Shhhhh." she smiled at me.

"Lady, I..."

"Shhhh...!"

Now she had the end of my cock free, wrapped her hand firmly around it, began to stroke.

I tried to squirm, looked around, no one was noticing.

I was being molested by a white haired 60 year old lady on a goddamned airplane!

"LADY..!"

"Shhhh..you looked all tensed up, let me help..."

I looked at her, she had turned slightly, her right hand reached across under the blanket and grabbed me. She began to pump me, lord help me, I was solid as a rock.

I kept waiting for someone to notice, say something. No one did. Connie kept on with her stroking, I couldn't stop it. In short order I blew. She was ready with a little towel she got from somewhere, finished me off, wiped me clean.

Then she sat back in her seat, a satisfied smile on her face. I did my best to not even look at her, if the lights had been up everyone would have seen my face was red as a beet.

The rest of the trip was uneventful, except when the Stewardess came down the line to collect the blankets, she gave me a knowing look with a twinkle in her eye.

Rubbed her ass on my shoulder as she squeezed by.

I just turned pink again.

The plane landed, I saw Connie again as I stepped outside to flag a taxi.

She walked up to me with a smile.

"Enjoy your flight?"

"Uhhh..."

She pressed a card into my hand.

"Call me sometime, I would love to suck that."

Huge grin, then she was gone.

I looked at the card, stuck it in my pocket.

Good grief.

I was glad to be home.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers