On the Beach Ch. 06

Story Info
He can't help but care.
2.2k words
4.4
45.1k
5

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
577 Followers

The side of Murphy's face was hurting. She opened her eyes and realized that it was getting dark. Her legs were cramped and her cheek hurt where it had been pressed against the raised edge of the sofa cushion. Using the sofa for support, she pushed herself up from the floor, stretched and made out the numbers 8:36 on the VCR clock.

The door to the bedroom was open and she could see that Robert had not yet made an appearance. With a bursting bladder, Murphy walked stiff-legged into the bedroom shedding her top on the way. Making it into the bathroom she undid the snaps and zipper and swiveling her hips she got the tight pants down over her thighs just as her ass hit the toilet seat and her stream of pee hit the water.

Pulling her pants off, she finished undressing while sitting on the toilet. She must have sat there for five or so minutes with her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Her thoughts were filled with hate and despair as she relived the last few hours of what she considered to be the ultimate betrayal.

Wiping herself with a pad of paper she repeated her newfound mantra, "That son-of-a-bitch of a little dicked bastard of a whoremongering asshole! I'll get him for this!"

A hot shower and a cool rinse after she washed her hair had Murphy Browne feeling alive again. Wearing her cotton robe she sat on her balcony eating a slice of cold meat and cheese sans bread and drinking red wine out of the bottle. She studied her bare feet resting on the railing and wondered if anyone could see her nakedness under the robe she was wearing. Deciding that she was too far up and away from anyone to worry about that she took another swallow of wine and sat up to scan the beach.

Night was falling and she was not going to just sit on her balcony and feel sorry for herself. Uncomfortable as it was, her nap had left her feeling wide-awake and ready to do something. She considered calling Bill but decided not to get involved while she was feeling betrayed.

Throwing her robe on the bed, she chose a little cotton sundress, donned her bra and panties and slipped the dress down over her head. Spotting her low-heeled sandals on the living room floor she zipped up the back of her dress while keeping her balance as she slipped her feet into her shoes. Heading towards the door to the hall, Murphy stopped and applied her lipstick in the hall mirror by the door. Grabbing a sweater out of the closet as she passed by, she swung it over her shoulders and tied the arms together in front of her.

It was almost 9 o'clock and the sun had set. Bill Hughes sat on his balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean watching the rolling waves and listening to the soothing sounds of the surf. The beach was nearly empty except for some couples walking hand in hand skirting the edge of the water lapping on the sand. The plastic chair was starting to feel hard under his butt and the feeling prompted him to decide to take a walk. He found his mocs where he had kicked them under the bed and rode the elevator down to the parking deck. There were a few kids playing in the pool as he passed through and out onto the boardwalk across the sand dune and onto the soft sand of the beach.

Once out on the beach he turned and looked back towards the condo building and counting the floors he found his balcony. Murphy's condo above his was in darkness and he again wondered if her husband had come back from the strip club.

"They may already have left and are on their way back to Virginia," he thought. "On second thought she may have killed him and left his dead body in the condo," he laughed and turned back towards the ocean.

After only a few steps in the sand he realized that the mocs were a bad idea. He considered taking them back up to the condo or even leaving them next to a fence post but decided against both ideas. Instead he tied them together with their rawhide laces and looped them over his shoulder.

Halfway between the soft sand and the high water mark, someone was sitting on an aluminum beach chair out in front of the dune. He glanced down as he passed by and than looked again. It was hard to tell in the near darkness but it looked like Murphy sitting there with a sweater draped over her shoulders and the arms tied together in front of her.

"Murphy?" he asked.

The woman's shoulders jerked in surprise and she turned towards him.

"Oh! It's you!" she said with relief. "I thought it was Robert."

"Is he back?" Bill asked.

"No, not yet. I just woke up. I fell asleep on the sofa." Murphy didn't bother to tell him that she had cried herself to sleep and awoke still sitting on the floor with her face mashed against the cushion. "I got tired of sitting up there waiting for him. The longer I sat the madder I got. I actually took a taxi back down to the strip club but my truck was gone. I was going to take it and leave his sorry ass there without it. I don't know where he is and I'm not sure I really even care. For all I know he's in some motel fucking some whore!"

Bill was stunned by her language and said nothing in reply.

Standing up, she faced him. Her eyes looked like she had been crying but it was hard to tell in the dim light.

"I'm going for a walk would you like to join me," Bill asked.

"Why not?" she replied. "Maybe it will do me good to talk to someone besides myself."

"Do you want me to carry your chair for you?" he asked.

"It's not my chair it was left there by someone else."

Bill headed straight across the beach to the hard packed sand where the walking is easier at the water's edge

"Which way?" he asked.

"This way," Murphy replied and started walking south.

Bill followed a step behind her and admired her legs showing beneath the cotton sundress she was wearing. The sweater blocked his view of her back but he had already seen the square neckline when she was sitting on the beach chair. Catching up and walking alongside of each other, they skirted the water as it gently swirled ashore. One particularly heavy surge surprised Murphy and she bumped into Bill while trying to avoid it.

Clutching his arm for balance she said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock you over."

"It's OK. I'll bump hips with you anytime you want," he replied with a grin.

"Careful what you wish for," she smiled back and sliding her hand down his arm she took and held his hand as they continued their walk.

They were silent, each lost in their own thoughts, for a few minutes. Bill finally broke the silence.

"What are you going to do," he tentatively asked.

"I don't know," she replied without looking at him. "I'm so goddamn mad I can't think straight and I don't want to do anything I'll be sorry for later."

"Are you going to spend the rest of the week here?" he queried.

"I don't know, damn it! I don't know anything and that pisses me off! I'm used to knowing what I am doing."

Trying to lighten the mood Bill asked, "What does the 'First Sgt' mean on your license plate?"

"That's a military joke," she laughed. "Robert may have been a General but everyone knows that the First Sergeants are the one who run the military."

"That's funny," he responded. "Let him think he is the boss but you hold all of the power."

"Not today I don't!" she spit. "But I'm going to take it back so help me!"

Murphy stopped.

"These damn shoes keep getting sand in them and they hurt my feet. Stand still for a minute."

Balancing herself on his shoulder, she reached down and removed her sandals. She bent over from the waist and waited until another wave came in so she could rinse the sand off of them before standing back up.

"Oh my god! Look at that!" she exclaimed looking back towards the way that they had come.

Bill turned and following her direction he realized that a big, yellow full moon was just clearing the horizon over the ocean behind them.

"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" she exclaimed.

She stepped back a bit and found herself pressed against him. Taking his hands in hers, she held them against her belly with her shoes dangling in front of her and they stood there gazing at the sight. All was quiet except for the sounds of the surf and Bill found himself lulled into her mood. He could smell the scent of her soft hair just below his chin and he gently pressed his palms flat against her soft belly.

Murphy tilted her head to the side and looked up at him. Bill felt her move and he looked down at her with their faces only inches apart.

Tilting her face and closing her eyes, Murphy offered her lips. "Kiss me!" she quietly demanded.

Bill lowered his head until their lips touched and he again felt that surge of excitement as the softest lips he had ever kissed merged with his.

Murphy was lost in the moment and she was hungry for more. Parting her lips she extended the tip of her tongue and found Bill's waiting for it. They gently caressed each other's tongues and moved their lips against each other.

Murphy felt a little twinge in her groin that told her that things were happening down there. She pursed her lips and sucking Bill's tongue into her mouth she moved his hands up to her breasts and cupped his fingers around them. Releasing his hands she lifted her left arm and pulled on the back of his head to intensify the kiss. Her right hand reached behind here and grasping his shorts, she pulled herself back against his body.

She could feel his erection growing against her ass and she wriggled gently against it. Bill's hands were busy untying the arms of her sweater from over her breasts and he moved his right hand up over her chest and slid it down inside of her bra and cupped her breast.

Her nipple was already engorged and she felt another, stronger, twinge in her groin when he softly pulled on it and carefully rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. Hunching her shoulder, she pushed her breast firmly into his caress and moaned into his mouth.

Murphy felt Bill's left hand leave her breast and move down over her belly until it rested on the fabric covering her mound. She thrust her hips forward and taking the hint, he rubbed his flattened fingers against her. Murphy's twinge was now almost an ache as her body responded to the touches of a man after so long without them. She could feel her juices forming around her pussy lips and she could sense their enlargement as a result of his caresses.

Panting heavily, she broke the kiss and opening her eyes she looked up at him before back towards the moon and tilting her head to offer her neck to him. Bill took the hint and gently caressed her neck with his lips and tongue causing her to almost swoon with pleasure.

A fleeting thought of Robert and her marriage and what she was doing with another man crossed her mind but it was quickly replaced by the thrill of the hands caressing her aroused body. Bill stopped kissing her neck and she felt him shift as he looked up and down the beach. Seeing no one in sight, he removed his hands from her breast and her pussy and bending his knees he quickly placed both hands on her bare legs and simultaneously moved them up her thighs to her hips.

Murphy was now panting with anticipation and she spread her legs slightly to accommodate what she knew and hoped was coming. Bill's left hand easily slipped up the front of her body under the loose waistline of the dress then it slid back down and wormed its way under the elastic waistband of her panties. His right hand found her nearly bare ass cheeks and his fingers examined her T-back panties where they nestled between them. They stood with Murphy sideways to Bill and their mouths moving against each other's in a slobbering, sloppy, tongue swirling kiss.

The sound of a child's voice broke the mood. "Look daddy, they're kissing," the voice said.

"S'hhh! Don't look!" Come on, let's go this way," ordered a male voice.

Bill had yanked his hands out from under Murphy's dress when he first heard the voice. They stood looking at each other for a moment before he reached out to pull her back to him. She took a half step forward and then stopped.

Shaking her head she looked into his eyes illuminated by the bright moon. "I can't do this! I'm sorry! I have to go!"

Turning back towards the condo building, Murphy almost ran up the beach. Bill let her go and watched her go towards their building as he slowly followed her to make sure she was safe.

Kathi
Kathi
577 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On the beach in Tight speedo swimsuit

A real nice story. It reminds me an interesting time on beach with my beloved uncle, who was somewhat older, yet like a dad to me. he always wore baggy shorts on the beach or our swim club. i liked wearing my favorite bright colored orange Speedo swim briefs that really felt so nice and snug on me. The girls liked seeing me in snug sexy swim briefs, yet I was somewhat shy about being noticed and those swim briefs that really tickled and outlined all my male lower privates. One day with my uncle after a nice day at the beach, he took me to his home to change out of my tight orange Speedo. I had some sexual anxiety going home with him, knowing I'll soon be out of my favorite swim briefs and in baggy shorts and loose boxers underwear. When we arrived at his home and were alone, he said I had to take a shower before changing, yet I wasn't quite ready to give up my favorite snug fitting orange Speedo swimsuit, showing my well outlined erect penis feeling snug and secure in the clinging tight wet lycra material. He soon escorted me to the shower while I'm still in that sexy snug tight wet swimsuit, when he said "being I wont bare it all before showering, he'll have to get me unspeedod before showering." I just blushed and tried covering my hard on noticably showing under the tight orange swimsuit. I wish We were still on the beach, but our long fun day at the beach was over. We were standing outside the shower with him wearing just a wraparound towel and me still still snug and secure in my tight wet swimsuit. He then dropped the wrap around towel and turned on the shower. It looks like, I'll be naked very shortly, when he reached under the waistband under my orange Speedo, then uncovering the drawstrings and slowly untying them. That swimsuit felt so nice and snug, yet I was going to enjoy letting my uncle strip it off me before stepping into the shower stall. I tightly squeezed my legs and rear buns, as the very snug orange Speedo was well wedgied between them, and now I was squirming, as he began trying to peel it below my hips. He would whisper in my ear saying "off, Speedo coming off' I could feel the clinging tight wet swim briefs slow coming down, while savoring the snug and secure feeling of the tight wet lycra spandex material, before it was off me. He would just give a joyful smile, as he worked the bright orange swimsuit down lower and lower below my waist. it was tickling so much while my full erection felt so good and secure. As I looked down, still squirming and playfully trying to keep my tight Speedo swimsuit on, I could see the dangling untied drawstring with the white Speedo logo in front still showing. He continued pulling clinging tight wet swim briefs down and soon much of my lower waist was starting to show. He had the tight wet suit rolled down my waist, looking almost like a low raise bikini. Now my moment of truth would come, feeling his warm wet hands slowly stretching the still clinging lycra material off my hard penis. The feeling was sensational, as he freed my bouncing erection from the soft, snug lycra nylon inside lining and support. He would again whisper " loosen up, it's coming off, while I whimpered " I want my Speedo, please don't take it off", but to avail for me, as the outside front Speedo logo had disappeared under the rolled down, uncovered inside lining, it was almost over for me, yet enjoying his warm hands feeling me up all over, while slowly, managing to strip off my tight swimsuit. I still kept my legs and rear buns squeezed tightly, as he continued peeling off the last of those tight wet orange swim briefs still clinging to my balls and wedged between my buns. He would bend me over while tugging the tight orange material off my balls and unwedgied from between my rear buns. He would again whisper to me "give it up, let them come off now" when I let out one good child like yelp, feeling my favorite tight wet Speedo slip out from my rear buns and off my balls. He finally got it off and I'm naked for my shower. He gave me a gentle swat on my now bare behind while peeling it down my legs then freeing my kicking feet from the rolled down tangled swimsuit. It was beautiful, the way he managed to strip off my bright orange Speedo swim briefs that felt so good while wearing it, yet having them taken off me by my beloved uncle. It took him some time, but was certainly sensational and worth it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tender and Slowly Building

Wow, Your story is so very different from the rushed Slam Bam that we see too often here. I really like the slow building passion and the way you have made the characters truly round.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very enticing Story!

Murphy Browne mad at her husband parks herself in a beach chair to sort out her thoughts. Good neighbor Bill appears and offers no tea; but, lots of sympathy. Things start looking better as they start to engage in a little erotic activity. To bad they had a little interruption. This story continues to maintain my interest. Good Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Built

Plot, characters and story line very well constructed and a very easy and logical read. Only wish that the story could be read in one sitting.

willy9ishwilly9ishover 17 years ago
building up

Well this story is getting better and better. I like it- it has structure, is well written and adsorbing. I can see it all and am impatient for more...!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His Friend's Mom An older woman is seduced by her son's friend.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
A Fantasy Cums True Ch. 01 Dan spends New Year's Eve with Mrs. Beach.in Mature
Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 05 Two mature women at your beck and call.in Mature
Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 04 Having fun with two mature ladies.in Mature
More Stories