On the Beach Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

"Oh my God, Muriel. That feels so good," she pants.

It's not clear to me if Meg is referring to Muriel's lips on her nipple or Muriel's fingers stroking her pussy. My eyes dart back in forth. I love watching Muriel's fingers find their way between Meg's pussy lips. I love watching Muriel's lips pluck at my wife's nipple. I love the way Meg rolls into Muriel, forcing her breast into the other woman's mouth. I love watching Muriel's middle finger bury itself inside Meg's cunt. I love watching her pull it out, watching her rub it over Meg's nipple, watching her lick my wife's wetness off her nipple.

Meg gropes between Muriel's legs, searching. When she finds what she seeks, it is Muriel's turn to moan.

"See how wet you've made me, sweet one?" Muriel mutters into the side of my wife's neck. "My pussy, my cunt, is soaking for you. You don't like that word do you, sweet one? It's a 'bad' word, huh? A 'filthy' word, hmm? Say it for me, Meg. Tell me you want to eat my cunt. Tell me you want to fuck my cunt with your mouth and tongue."

"I want to eat you," Meg whimpers in frustration.

"Eat my what, Meg. What do you want to eat?" Muriel is not letting her off the hook. Interesting, I don't push as hard as that.

"Your pussy. I want to eat your pussy."

Meg jumps, squeals a bit, as Muriel pinches her nipple. "Not good enough, sweet one. Ben's right. You're too controlled. Let go. Just let go and say it. Tell me what it is you want."

Meg's eyes fly open. She uses one hand to push Muriel away, rolling her on to her back. "I want to eat your CUNT!" she snaps. "Okay? I want to shove my face into your pussy, your twat, your cooze, your goddamn fucking cunt. Happy?"

"No, sweet one but I'm getting there," Muriel says with a smile, rolling on to her back. "I'm getting there but I'm not there yet." Muriel puts her right hand between her legs. She spreads her pussy and the middle finger begins to work in and out of her swollen and glistening pussy. "I'll be happy when you get down there and eat my pussy, sweet one."

Meg moves around, kneels between Muriel's open legs and puts a hand on each of Muriel's thighs. She doesn't move. Her breasts are heaving. Her face is red, eyes wild.

"Ben?"

"Yes, Meg."

"Come and play with Muriel's breasts. Please. Suck on her nipples like you do mine."

I glance at Muriel. She says nothing. She makes no response at all that I can tell. I mentally shrug my shoulders. Muriel is quite capable of saying "no" if that is her answer. I move forward, sitting on my knees and lean forward. I kiss my wife first. I can taste Muriel on her tongue, not her pussy, she hasn't touched her there yet, I taste Muriel's mouth.

I turn to kiss Muriel, to see if such a thing can be true. It is. I kneel by her side. I reach across her body to cup her right breast in my left palm. I lower my head and brush her left nipple with the tip of my tongue. My eyes are on Meg. I see her smile. I hear Muriel hiss in pleasure. My eyes are fixed on my wife as my tongue circles our landlady's engorged nipple with my tongue.

Meg's eyes never leave mine as she lowers her mouth to Muriel's cunt. I'm curious. Will she copy me? Will she eat Muriel's snatch they way I go down on her? If not, why not? If it's different, will it be because she's trying to show me how she wishes I eat her pussy? I watch careful but I'm mindful of my other duties.

My fingers begin to roll her right nipple, as I suck the left one between my lips. I hold it there and flick it with my tongue. I tug, with fingers and lips I tug. She moans, Muriel I mean. Meg's mouth is pushed hard against Muriel's mound. I can tell from the way her cheeks and throat move she is pushing her tongue in and out of Muriel's pussy.

"That's right, baby," I think to myself. "Eat that pussy. Fuck her with your tongue. Curl your tongue up, like I do, and find her G spot. Nuzzle her clit with your tongue."

As if she's reading my mind, Meg begins to move her nose in small circles around Muriel's clit. One of Muriel's hands finds the back of my head. She clutches at my hair, pushes my head into her tit and moans when I trap her nipple between my lips and begin to pull.

"Oh, sweet one, that feels so nice. Eat my hot pussy, baby. Eat it, while your husband sucks on my tits."

"Drag your tongue up her silt, Meg. Suck one of her lips into your mouth. Pull. Lick. Suck the other side. Don't touch her clit yet, sweetheart. Tease her. Make her beg for it."

My wife follows my silent commands. Her eyes fly open. She looks at me. She pulls away from Muriel. She smiles as she forces her tongue into the other woman's pussy and slowly draws it to the top. She barely grazes the tip of the clit. Does it again. Muriel twists beneath her.

"Sweet Jesus, Meg, suck on my clit."

She does but not before giving it a final glancing blow from her tongue. I kneel beside Muriel. I push the head of my cock against her nipple, give my cock a long slow stroke and rub the precum over her nipple. I bend and lick it off. Muriel's hand goes behind my back. She kneads my ass cheek as I rub my cock over her nipple once more.

"I'm going to fuck you Muriel," I whisper. "I'm going to go lie beside my wife and watch her eat your pussy. When you cum; I'll watch. When it's almost over I'm going to push Meg aside and shove my cock in you."

The hand on my ass squeezes. Muriel nods, her eyes scrunched tight as if blinded by the sun.

I don't lie beside Meg. I kneel. I reach between Muriel's legs with one hand and use my fingers to spread her pussy wide. My wife winks at me as I watch her push her tongue so far up Muriel's cunt her chin presses into the woman's slit. She moves her head, rapidly, from side to side, rubbing her nose over the Muriel's swollen clit.

I lean over. Meg looks up. She leaves Muriel's pussy. We shift, slightly, so that Muriel can see us kiss in profile, so she can watch Meg's tongue fuck my mouth, as she has been tongue fucking her cunt. We move so she can see me sucking her pussy juice off my wife's tongue, her lips and lick it off her face.

When Meg pulls away from our kiss, her eyes are on fire. She moves her mouth back to Muriel and goes straight to work on the woman's clit. She sucks it between her lips and begins to lash it with her tongue. She plucks at it with her lips. Muriel's hips begin to buck.

I urge Meg aside. She moves, reluctantly. I position myself between Muriel's legs. I hook my arms behind her knees and roll her up into a ball. I push my cock against her cunt, pull back, and shift my hips slightly and push again. Once the head slips past her lips I slam into her as fast and as hard as I can. Muriel grunts.

I pull back and slam forward, again and again. Muriel grunts with each thrust. The room echoes with the sounds of flesh slamming into flesh. Muriel grabs my arms and pulls herself into each thrust.

My insides contract into a tiny knot and then explode out my cock. Muriel's cunt fills with cum. I keep fucking her, head tipped forward so I can watch my cock turn my fresh cum into white creamy pussy butter. Muriel is jittering all over the bed, a steady stream of incoherent words and sounds comes from her mouth.

I jerk away from her. I've never done this. I've dreamed of it. Dreamed of watching some hot stud fuck my wife. I would watch and then I would do this.

I scoot back on my knees and cover Muriel's cunt with my mouth. I shove my tongue into her freshly fucked pussy and pull it back covered in cum and cunt juice. I do it again. I cover her pussy with my mouth, sucking and licking, pressing my nose into her clit as she seems to cum forever.

Meg, my sweet wife, pushes me over onto to side and takes my cock into her mouth.

***

I sit here, between Mark and his brother. In the strange way of memory, I re-live that night in the matter of seconds. I had not been a stranger to good sex but that was the most intense orgasm of my life, up to that time anyway. Any others that approached it, had also come at the hands, and the mouths, and the lips and the tongues and the cock, of those two. Those two, who happen to be the parents of the two men sitting beside me. I love both of them, love their parents. Despite my efforts, I'm dangerously close to falling in love with one of them.

I turn my head enough to kiss Bill on the cheek. I do the same to Mark.

"I try to tell myself I'm a little less full of shit than most," I tell them. "I like to imagine there's a bit of truth to that but I have to confess, there is a least one thing I'm full of shit about." I sigh. "All these years, I've teased Meg, and last night teased Jill, that I taught your momma how to eat pussy." I shake my head. "And I truly believed it. But that's bullshit. I was sitting here, re-living the first time I made love to your momma and your daddy. Your momma drove me crazy with her mouth. I didn't offer up a single peep of advice. She'd never been with another woman, that I believe to be true. So, either she was a natural or your daddy was a very talented and thoughtful lover."

She turned and smiled at each of the men in her bed.

"I love you two. I love your pain in the ass sister as well. And, I love your momma and daddy. Both of them. I'm not saying I'm in love with either of them, though that's not hard to imagine. I am saying I could have spent my life with either one of them and felt lucky. There's not an over abundance of folks you can say that about.

"I know what's happened the last couple of days is overwhelming. It's scary and exciting and awfully damn confusing. I'm sure your sister would argue with me, maybe you two will as well, but I feel like I've got a stake in this family. I already told you I love every one of you crazy fools. You have got to find some means of making this work, work for each of you, with no more hurt feelings than's humanly possible. It'd kill me to see anything drive any of you away from the others. So, I've made my little speech. Why don't you two rapscallions get the hell out of my bed and go talk to your family."

"Rapscallions? That's mighty fine talk from a prowling cougar," Bill chuckles behind me. I feel his brother's hand tense on my back.

I climb off the bed.

"Give me a few minutes. I'll have some breakfast ready. You two stay out of my way. Or," I toss a look at Bill, "I'll show how cougar-like I can be."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers
12