On the Beach Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,087 Followers

The crown of his cock is more flared than either of her brothers. She runs her tongue around it. She pops the crown with her lips. As with Mark, when Jim tenses, she deep throats him and holds him there, unmoving until the tension ebbs from this muscles. He lasts a little longer than Mark but it's not long before he forces her head away; the look on his face suggesting that he does so with great reluctance.

Behind her, Bill's thrusts become faster, harder. She feels her breasts swaying against Jim's legs. She realizes, almost too late, that in fact she is about to cum. She forces herself to fall forward again, collapsing on Jim's legs and belly. His cock twitches against her boobs.

Bill grabs the head of his cock, squeezes, desperately trying to stop himself from ejaculating. He feels his cock swell. A dribble of cum oozes between his fingers then his impending orgasm collapses inward, curing up behind his balls and growling its displeasure.

Mark sits up, takes Bill's hand, and licks his brother's fingers clean before collapsing back onto the mattress.

"Don't even look at my dick or I'll cum," he tells his lovers and turns his attention to finding patterns in the popcorn ceiling, trying very hard not to see only pussies, tits, and cocks.

Jill giggles. Jim shakes his head. Bill pants.

***

The wiser, or perhaps simply older, members of the group drowse in the heat of the late afternoon. It's hard to sleep for very long in a lounge chair but bone-deep fatigue and a ton of sex make a powerful sleep aid. The shadows reach the pool before Ben becomes aware of several things at once. First, he has to pee, bad. Second, he has his usual need-to-pee-just-woke-up boner, which is even more uncomfortable than usual since it is pressed between his body and one of the chair's support rods. Third, his hand has moved to rest atop Muriel's lower belly. Meg's hand remains cupped over the Muriel's pussy.

He rolls onto his back, stretches, savoring the mixture of relief and discomfort that surges into his newly freed cock, before rolling to the side of the lounge chair and rising. He stretches again, arching his back. His cock thrusts into the waiting sky. He glances at the basement patio door, decides he doesn't want to go inside, not yet. He pads his way across the still hot concrete, past the pool to the fence that tries, and mostly fails, to keep the dunes in place. He uses the fingers of his right hand to push his cock down enough to allow for urination. It takes a second, it always does, and then – piss – glorious, shiver-inducing pissing. He aims for the gap between the fence board but dried cum has sealed part of his slit, causing his piss stream to break into chaotic swirls. His piss splatters against the fence and sprays back onto his legs and feet. He whispers dammit to the uncaring fence. There is a flash of pain as the force of his stream pulls the slit free of the dried cum; his piss coalesces into a coherent stream. He hits the gap and finishes. He shakes, rubs one finger across the head of his dick even though he's not wearing in pants that will show a wet spot, pops the finger into his mouth without thinking and turns away from the fence.

It's still hot, not warm, hot. He feels sweat blossom on his forehead and chest. He's hot. He has piss on his feet. There's a pool. The next step is clear. He crosses to the end of the pool and dives in. It's a nice dive, flat, nearly splashless. Ben has secretly imagined himself as an Olympic diver, not the least reason being he'd get to stand around with a bunch of really gorgeous men wearing really small Speedos.

He surfaces, sighs, and pushes his hair out of his face. Meg is walking toward the pool. He can see Muriel stirring, stretching behind his wife. Meg uses the steps to walk into the pool. She ducks her head, glides to the other end and then glides back to stand beside her husband. She puts her arms around his neck and hops up to wrap her legs around his waist. She's not heavy on land and in the pool she's virtually weightless. He rests his hands in the small of her back. She leans back, hair dangling in the water, boobs floating on the surface, teasing him with their tight brown nipples. His erection had faded after he emptied his bladder; it begins to stir.

"Don't you need to pee?" he wonders.

The water between them begins to swirl and he feels warmth on his belly and cock. It takes him a second before he understands what is happening. He gapes at his wife.

"Yes," she giggles.

"Are you peeing in the pool?" Muriel asks, her voice falling from above like a pagan goddess.

"Sorry," Meg giggles.

"I didn't know you two were into water sports," Muriel replies. "Normally, I'd say 'knock yourself out' but come on, in the pool?"

"I said I was sorry but it seemed very convenient," Meg answers. "You're not really mad at me are you?"

"No, you manipulative piece of ass you; you know I can't get mad at you," Muriel sighs.

"Uh, Muriel?"

"Yeah, Ben?"

"Uh, since Meg has already tainted the pool, would you, um, sit on the edge of the pool and do that on my chest?"

"Do what? Pee?"

"Really, Ben? You'd let her do that?" Meg chatters as she jumps off her husband. "Move down to the shallow end though so we can see."

"Well, I'd thought I'd seen about everything when it comes to people and sex but this is new, at least new in real life." Muriel looks at Ben again. She sees that beneath the water his cock is hard. "You sure?"

"Yeah," he says nodding. "But Meg is right. We should move to the shallow end."

"Hell, if it comes to that, why don't you sit on the top step and lean back. I'll stand above you. That way I can get your chest, your belly and your cock. In for a penny as they say."

Ben doesn't answer with words. He simply wades over to the end of the pool and sits on the top step; his butt barely in the water, he leans back. His cock clears the water. He begins to stroke it as Muriel wades into the pool. She stands a couple of steps below Ben and straddles his outstretched legs. She spreads her pussy lips with the fingers of her right hand. Nothing happens.

"I'm not sure I can do this," she whispers.

"It's okay. Either way, babe, it's okay," Ben reassures her. Muriel nods. There's a trickle. It stops. She sighs, rolls her shoulders and – success.

Her hot pee hits the middle of his chest. She squats a little and her stream walks down his belly to splash over his cock and the hand jerking it. She rises and the stream centers on his chest. Meg stands beside Muriel, a finger in her pussy, watching wide-eyed. Ben feels the piss spatter on his neck and chin. He lowers his face and opens his mouth. Muriel arches her hips. The golden arc splashes over his chin and into his mouth. He lets it fill his mouth and flow over his chin. Her stream peters out. The last mouthful he swallows.

"That was fucking awesome."

The three people in the pool turn to look at the four people standing back from the pool.

"Don't cum though. We haven't. We're edging. You should join us."

"Hello to you to, Jill. Did you have a nice nap?" Muriel replies with a smile.

"What's 'edging', baby girl?" Meg inquires.

***

"You bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm and then let it subside," Muriel explains. "When you do, finally, let yourself cum it is – intense."

"So, have you four already begun this little game?" Meg asks her children and the man that's like a son to her. All three men have erections, that could be from watching her husband's first, well second she supposed, golden shower but she suspected, knowing Jill, there was more to it than that. She was correct.

"Oh, yeah, big time, mom. I suck them, well not Bill so much, he mostly fucked me, in the ass by the way, which was totally fucking awesome, but Mark and Jim. None of us came, though. Bill almost did but saved it at the last second. Oh and Mark ate the cum off Bill's fingers and wants Bill to fuck him. Wait, that last part you already knew. I don't know if they want us around for that or not. We did take a nap though. Are you guys hungry? What about pizza? Muriel, is that great pizza place still open? No olives. Yuck."

"It's open," Muriel answered. "Large veggie, no olives, and a large pepperoni and large cheese? That do it?"

"Make it two large pepperonis, the veggie, and a cheese," Mark suggested. "We're starving."

"Will do," Muriel replied as she walked out of the pool. "Meg you mind if I use your phone?"

"Muriel, it'syourphone and of course you may use it."

"It's not my phone, not when you're renting . I'll be right back."

Inside, Muriel dials the best pizza place on the Outer Banks, a jealously guarded local secret.

"Hi, Jim? It's Muriel. I'm doing just fine darlin'. Yourself? Glad to hear it. I'd like to call in an order, Jim. Uh, and are you over-working and under-paying that sweet Owen tonight? Uh-huh, tell it to someone who'll believe you. Would it put you in a bind if Owen delivered and maybe, stayed over here awhile? Oh please, Jim, tell me something I don't know. What you think I am a dirty old lady? Fair enough but that's beside the point. You would? Perfect. I owe you, Jim. Bye-bye, darlin'. Jim? Jim, you still there? Oh good. I'm getting senile. Put it on my card of course but have Owen bring it to the rental place next door, not my house. You know the address? Yes, that's it. Thanks again, darlin'. You stop by the spa and tell Rita I said it's on the house, tip as well. I'll take care of it. The hell you won't. Bring your better half, too. Bye now."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,087 Followers
12