On the Beach Ch. 15

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
2.5k words
4.5
41.3k
5

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers

When Bill reached the bedroom he found Murphy lying face down in the center of the bed with her face buried in a pillow and her arms and hands under her torso. Her legs were clamped together and he could see her shoulders shaking with her giggling.

Kneeling on the bed he asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm protecting myself from a crazed rapist," she said through her giggles. "Stay away or I'll call the police!"

"Why do you want the police? I'm here to protect you," he said going along with the game.

Slightly turning her head until one eye was looking up at him, she said, "Yeah, right! Fine protector you are. You knocked me off of the chair."

Bill leaned down to try to kiss her but she turned her head back until her face was again hidden in the pillow.

"So that's the way you want to play, huh? OK. Here I come!"

Pulling his shorts down and off he stretched out on top of Murphy with his entire weight resting on her body. She let out with an "umph" but didn't say anything else as he lay there with his erection splitting the crack of her ass and his lips nibbling at her neck.

"Comfy?" he asked.

"H'mmph," she replied.

"You liked it last night, didn't you?"

In response, Murphy pushed her butt up against his hard on.

"You want it in your behind?" he asked.

Murphy shook her head from side to side.

"Then you'll have to turn over."

She shook her head again.

"OK! We'll do it my way!" he said and pushing himself up, he straddled her legs with his knees.

Bill tried to slide his hands under her but she pushed her belly down into the mattress. He brought his hands up and tickled her sides and she immediately reacted and laughed into the pillow while rolling her body side to side. On one of her rolls, Bill got one hand under her and lifted her up enough to inch the other hand under and she gave up and relaxed so Bill could find and unhook her shorts.

He knew she was cooperating because she kept her belly up off of the mattress while he fumbled with the unfamiliar hook. He finally gave up and tried to tug her shorts down over her hips. Murphy moved her hands down and released the hook allowing Bill to slide her shorts down. She was wearing a G-string panties that disappeared into the crack of her butt. Bill bent down and kissed one cheek. She moaned and lifted her butt up to ask for more. He responded by slapping her ass and she let out a yelp and relaxed her legs so that the crotch of her shorts could pass between her thighs and down over her calves and shoes. Bill unbuckled her shoes and tossed them onto the floor along with her shorts.

He bent her knees and brought both feet up and held her ankles with one hand. His other hand tweaked her toes and he ran his fingernails along the soles of her feet. Murphy began hysterically laughing into the pillow and tried to twist her feet from Bill's grasp. Holding her ankles he kissed the soles of her feet and bending them back against her thighs he sucked on her toes. Murphy let out with a yowl and managed to twist her feet away from his hands. She again clenched her thighs together and crossed her feet with the arch of one foot against the instep of the other.

Bill next tried to untie her blouse but found that she had already untied it. He pulled it off and she allowed him to take it off of her shoulders one arm at a time. Her bra strap didn't have a hook on the back but she had also undone the clasp between her breasts so he could remove it and slide it down and off of her arms.

"You're making it too easy for me," he laughed and rained little kisses up and down her spine. Murphy groaned into the pillow and turned her head so she could talk.

"Like my panties?" she asked and wiggled her ass. "I bought them especially for you."

"I don't see any panties," he replied. "I just see a string running down between your ass cheeks. Is that what holds your ass together?"

"Oh! You're mean!" her muffled voice came from the pillow. "You'd better be nice to me!"

Bill laughed and ran his finger down her spine from her neck to the top of her butt crack. He noticed that she clenched her cheeks tightly together when he neared the top of her crack. When he bent down and kissed the little indentation at the small of her back she squirmed under his touch and he felt her relax a little. The fine hairs that grew there tickled his tongue when he licked her. His tongue left the spot and moved down towards her crack. Bill heard her gasp and he could see her cheeks clench even tighter as if she were anticipating his next move.

"No! Don't do that!" she exclaimed when he ran his tongue down along the crack of her ass.

Placing his hand on her waist to hold her down, he ignored her pleas and continued licking her until his face was mashed against the juncture of her thighs and his tongue extended as far as it could in between her cheeks. He couldn't reach her pussy but he could smell her arousal and feel the damp heat coming from between her legs.

"Please don't go there!" she begged. "I don't like that!"

Bill lay next to her and snuggled up against the full length of her body with his erection lying across the back of her thigh. He gently caressed her back from her neck to her butt and nuzzled his face into her neck.

"Haven't you ever been touched there before?" he whispered into her ear.

"No, and I don't want you to. It's dirty there!" she exclaimed.

Bill's hand was again on her butt with the tips of his fingers gently moving up and down her crack. Murphy was actually trembling from the strain of holding herself tightly clenched against any possible intrusion.

"Didn't you take a shower before you came down?" he asked. "You don't smell dirty you smell nice and very sexy."

"That's not the point," she responded and turned her head from the pillow to face him. "No one's ever touched me there before."

Reaching down, Bill snagged the elastic string that went around her waist, pulled it away from her and released it with a soft snap.

"These strings are transparent," he noted and lifted the one that went down between her cheeks.

Murphy's cheeks clenched even tighter together and he couldn't pull the string out from between them.

"Relax a little!" he ordered and kept a steady pull on the string while she gradually relaxed and it slipped out.

Bill tugged on it and moving lower on the bed he rested the side of his face on her ass cheeks.

"This looks like a fishing line," he said. "And from the smell of it I think I caught me a fish!"

"Oh! You're terrible!" Murphy said and rolled over onto her back with her hands crossed in front of her breasts.

"Hey! I did catch a fish in this little net down here," Bill laughed and tugged at the sheer triangle of mesh that did nothing to hide her pussy. "Why it's the rare pussy fish, I can smell it from here."

Bill pulled the material up along her lower belly and the string moved between her pussy lips causing them to bulge outward. They were slick with lubrication and engorged with blood. Bill moved his face down towards it and kissed along her belly towards her crotch.

"Don't do that!" Murphy pleaded and tried to pull his head back up. The action caused her arms to release her breasts and when Bill allowed her to tug his head back up he grasped both breasts and pushed their nipples together.

"H'mmm, two for the price of one," he said and sucked both nipples into his mouth at one time.

Murphy's arms came up and pulled his head tightly against her breasts.

"Harder!" she ordered. "Harder and bite them a little!"

Bill obliged and he soon had her groaning with pleasure and twisting her hips back and forth on the bed and thrashing her legs against the sheet. She coiled her body and tried to roll Bill over so she could get on top. He moved his right hand from her breast down to her pussy and cupped his hand around her drenched panties. Pulling her panties out from between her lips elicited a groan and a widening of her legs to give him access. Finding her opening, he slid his index and middle finger inside of her causing another, louder moan and an arching of her back until her body was supported on her shoulders and feet.

Bill felt her hands on the back of his head and neck and she pulled him fiercely against her lips. Her tongue touched his lips before anything else and she licked across them while her breath almost snorted as she breathed through her nose. She was making little mewing sounds until he pinched her clitoris between his thumb on the outside and his fingers moving inside of her. Her mewing turned into a wail as she tore her lips from his and threw her head back against the pillow.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" she repeated. "Oh, shit! I'm going to cum - cumming!" the last word was drawn out through her gasping breath as her body arched even more with her arms pulling Bill so tightly against her shoulder that his ears hurt.

Considerate of her sensitivity, he eased up on his pinching of her clitoris and let her come down from her ecstasy. She slowly ceased her shuddering and lowered her rigid body back down onto the bed without letting up on her stranglehold on Bill's neck. Each time he moved his thumb on her clitoris, she moaned and jerked.

"No! No, more!" she whispered with closed eyes. " I can't stand it. Please wait, please wait for a minute."

Easing her panties down, Bill encouraged her to lift her butt so he could pull them down and off of her legs and feet. Opening her eyes, She looked at him and he smiled at her before bringing the soaking wet panties to his nose.

"Yep! It's a pussy fish I caught," he laughed and wiped the panties across his face before reaching over her and pulling a pillow down alongside of her and rolling her back over with her crotch on top of the pillow.

"What are you doing?"

Running his hand over her ass cheeks, Bill traced a finger up and down the valley between them. She was much more relaxed although she wouldn't unclench enough for him to get his finger down between them.

"We're going to try something new. Are you ready?"

"No! I'm not! Wait!" she said almost in a panic. "What are you going to do!? Wait a minute!"

Bill eased his body over hers and nudged her legs apart with his knees. Grasping his erection in his right hand, he rubbed it up and down between her legs and pussy lips. Murphy caught on to what he was trying to do and she hunched her butt up off of the pillow to allow him to easily fit himself into her wet entrance. Once he felt her lips part around the head of his cock, he gently lowered his hips and slid easily inside of her with a satisfied groan of pleasure. Murphy responded with a groan of her own and raised herself even higher to accommodate him.

"Ever done it this way before?" Bill whispered into her ear.

"Nooo!" she said in a long moan. "Robert's belly was too big and he was too small to ever get it in this way. He just got frustrated trying and blamed it on me."

Sliding his hands under her body, Bill grasped her breasts and held her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. He gently squeezed them each time his pubic hair scraped up against her ass. Murphy was responding in counter rhythm to his penetrations with each thrust accompanied by a moan of pleasure.

"Oh, my god!" she breathed. "You are doing something in there that I never felt before. Don't stop!"

Bill continued slowly driving himself in and out of Murphy's pussy. He was positioned outside of her legs and the combination of the tightness of her thighs and ass coupled with her natural tightness was pushing him rapidly toward completion.

"I can't hold off much longer," he gasped into her ear. "You're too much for me!"

"It's OK," she responded between gasps of breath. "I'm...I'm almost there. Yes!"

Murphy rapidly moved her ass back against him as his thrusts picked up speed and power. It only took a few seconds before she raised her head and arched her body to the point where her head was almost touching her back. She grabbed onto his forearms and squeezed him at the moment her body went into paroxysms of pleasure. Bill just held on and kept his crotch pushed hard against her butt until her shuddering slowed and she lowered herself down onto the bed. He followed her down and gently slid in and out of her with his semi-erect cock. He kissed the back of her neck and trailed his tongue down along the top of her spine.

"Oh, shit! That was something!" she exclaimed. "This is what it must feel like the first time someone takes a drug to get high. I should feel exhausted and drained but I'm full of energy and exhilaration. You're something else young man, something else."

Bill raised up, looked down and watched as their fluids blended and dripped off of the end of his cock before rolling off of her and onto his side. Murphy squirmed around until she was facing him and raising her left leg she laid it across his thighs. Palming the sides of his face she pulled him towards herself and kissed him with a long, slow, sensuous kiss that showed her gratitude for what he had just given her. Bill relaxed and accepted her kiss while he waited for his heartbeat to return to normal. He couldn't keep his hands still and they moved caressingly up and down her back and down over her ass and thighs as far as he could reach.

Nestling her face into his neck she started a crooning hum while writhing her body against his like a snake trying to wrap itself around someone. They shifted and maneuvered their limbs and bodies until they were literally touching from head to toe. Bill's lips found her ear and he gently sucked her lobe into his mouth.

"Oh my god, lover. Take it easy. Give me a chance to recover. I promise I'll be right here."

Their warm breaths soothed each other as their bodies melded into one another until they dozed off into a restful sleep.

Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers