On the Beach Ch. 21

Story Info
He knows where he belongs.
980 words
4.63
41.4k
8

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Bill stood in the doorway and admired Missy's lithe body. There was not an ounce of fat on her and her nipples stood out solidly on top of her compact breasts. Spanning her labia with two fingers she pulled the outer lips apart and exposed the moist, bright pink inner lips covered with her sticky looking lubrication. Inserting her fingers she gathered some fluid before lifting them to her face where she sniffed them, smiled and then ran them over her lips like she was applying a coat of gloss.

Bill enjoyed the little show but his mind was on Murphy not on Missy. Looking down he realized that he was still flaccid and, although interested, he was not aroused by her attempts to entice him.

"Well, don't you want a taste?" Missy pouted. "I'm wet and ready for you. Let's taste each other, OK?"

Dropping the condoms on the table he replied, "Uh, yeah, I mean no! Go ahead and stay as long as you like I've got to do something."

Missy made a face at him just before he turned and went back into the condo.

Grabbing his cell phone from the kitchen counter he flipped it open and waited for it to come up. Paging down through the recent calls he looked for Murphy's number but then remembered that her call showed a caller ID of "Private Caller" and it was not listed.

"Maybe the rental office has her number," he said aloud. "I can tell them that she forgot something and if they won't give me her number I'll tell them to call her and have her call me."

Ignoring the fact that Missy was laying nude on his balcony, Bill slipped into a pair of shorts, picked up a shirt and shoved his feet into his mocs as he hurried out of the door. The elevator took forever and he waited impatiently for the doors to open only to find it jammed full with a family and their beach toys. He was going to cram himself in with them but decided that he could make better time going down the steps.

Out on the street he waited for a break in traffic and made it to the centerline where he had to wait for more cars to pass. Just as he was getting ready to make a dash for the other side his cell phone chimed.

"Damn! That's probably Sandy again!" he said as he flipped it open only to find the listing "Private Caller" displayed.

"Murphy?" he said into the phone. "Is that you?"

"Hey lover! How did you know it was me?" her voice sounded husky in his ear.

"Where are you?" he shouted above the noise of the traffic moving slowly on both sides of him.

"Sitting in traffic watching some young fool trying to get himself killed in the middle of the street."

Bill looked up and saw her white Escalade four cars back. Running up the centerline he made it to her truck opened the door and climbed in to the passenger seat.

"Hey sailor! Want a ride?" she laughed as a car behind honked its horn.

"I thought you had left already," he said.

"I did but I called Robert to tell him I was on my way home to talk to him and we had a big fight over the phone. I told him to get his stuff out of there or I was going to get a restraining order against him and make sure everyone of our friends knew about it."

"He did hit you didn't he?"

"Yes! That night I came down to your place. He punched me in the side. I thought he broke my ribs."

"That son-of-a- bitch. What did he say?"

"Not much. After he yelled and fumed for a while he gave it up. I decided to come back and see if you were still here and I found you wandering around in the middle of the street. What in the hell are you doing out here carrying your shirt? Are you drunk? Young man, you definitely need somebody to take care of you!"

Bill realized that he had never put his shirt on after he left the condo.

"I was looking for you," he said through his shirt.

"Where did you think I was?"

"I thought you were on your way to Virginia and I was going to the rental office to see if I could find your cell phone number when you called me. Hey! We passed the condos."

"Yes, I know. I don't want to go back there yet because I know I'll end up in bed with you. Let's go somewhere where we can have a beer and sit and talk. OK?"

"I like the first option but I'll go along with whatever you say Sergeant. Just give me a minute, I have to make a phone call first."

Bill found Missy's number in his contact list and she answered on the first ring.

"My plans have changed and I won't be back for awhile. By the way, my friend returned and she'll be needing her chair again so don't rent it out," he paused and listened. "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Looking over at Murphy he listened some more and then said into the phone, "Can you have what?" He laughed and shook his head. "Yes you can. Yes, both of them. There's some more in the bedside table, you can have them too I won't be needing them. Please make sure the door is locked on your way out. See you on the beach. Bye."

"Who was that?" Murphy asked.

"A friend borrowing some of our sun on my balcony. She's gone. Where you taking me Sergeant?"

"Don't be fresh. How about back to Thorney's? That's where it all began."

The End of The Beginning.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers