On The Boardwalk

Story Info
Wife and I make love on a boardwalk under a summer sun.
2.1k words
4.29
21.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaCass
PapaCass
177 Followers

My wife Anne and I have been married for more than 25 years, and even though she is in her early 50s, she could easily pass for a decade or more younger. Anne has shoulder length auburn hair, green eyes, and a beautiful face with just a smattering of freckles across her cute little nose. She has full 34C breasts that look even bigger on her small 5 foot 2 inch frame. Anne has a flat, tight stomach, shapely legs, and a cute little bubble butt that she keeps firm and high by running daily, and doing yoga and Pilate's several times a week. She still turns heads whenever she enters a room. Anne knows how much I love it, so she keeps her beautiful pussy completely shaved smooth, with not a hair in sight. About a year ago she decided she would no longer wear underwear, and who was I to complain. These days, when the weather is warm, Anne rarely wears a bra and she never wears panties.

We enjoy an active sex life, although most of our sex takes place in our bedroom, and unfortunately, most often at night before we go to sleep. As anyone can tell you, sex at the end of a long day is great, but it's not nearly as fun and exciting as sex in the middle of the day. Recently, Anne and I had some great afternoon sex.

We were on vacation at our cabin in the Northwoods of Minnesota. It was roughly 3:00 p.m. on a hot, sunny summer day. I decided to take a ride on our 4-wheel drive all-terrain vehicle (ATV), and I asked Anne if she'd like to come along. To my surprise she said yes. I was a bit surprised because Anne wasn't really dressed for a ride on an off-road vehicle. She was wearing a tight, light-orange colored tank top with spaghetti string straps (with no bra of course) and a long, flowing, very sheer white-cotton skirt that stopped mid-calf. As usual, she was wearing no panties under her skirt and I knew it.

I got onto the ATV and Anne climbed on behind me. As she settled in, I could feel her full, firm breasts push into my back. She grabbed on to the ATV with one hand and wrapped her other arm around my stomach. She slid forward on the seat and I could feel her pubic bone pushing into my lower back. Knowing that she had just taken a shower an hour earlier after her run, and that she most likely shaved herself smooth, I was turned on and I could feel my dick begin to twitch. I started up the ATV and we made our way down the driveway and onto the dirt road that runs in front of our cabin.

I wasn't going fast because we both wanted to enjoy the splendor and beauty of the woods. The afternoon air was hot, but the breeze created by the moving ATV kept us cool. I drove to the end of our little dirt road and turned onto another unpaved road that led down the peninsula toward a small neighborhood of tiny homes and seasonal cabins. Along the way is a turnoff for a small beach. I stopped at the entrance to the beach, and Anne and I got off the ATV. We made our way out to the small, stony beach, which is no more than 3- to 5-feet wide before it stops at the water's edge. It is, however, very long, several hundred yards at least.

Along the beach someone had recently constructed two floating docks, or piers. The two docks were probably 50 yards apart from each other and each extended out maybe 15 yards into the water. Anne and I walked out to one of the docks. I sat on one of the benches, while Anne leaned against the railing that surrounded the end of the dock.

The way the sun was positioned, I could easily see the silhouette of her legs through her sheer white cotton dress. As she turned sideways to look down the beach, I could make out the outline of her firm, tight ass and could actually see the shadow of her full pussy lips. Anne's pussy, in addition to be as sweet as a warm peach on summer's day, is also very beautiful to look at. With no hair to obscure any part of it, her pussy lips look like two petals of a pink tulip. And her pussy always seems to have a glint of wetness to it, as if she is permanently excited and is ready for sex at a moment's notice.

As Anne turned back out to look at the lake, I stepped up behind her and lifted her dress so I could see her tight, little ass. I rubbed my hands over the smooth, soft skin of her butt, but just as quickly she pushed my hands away and told me, "not here." True, we were in plain view of a couple of cabins nearby and there were at least two or three boats out on the water in front of us.

After 15 minutes or so of enjoying the beauty of the lake, we made our way back up the beach and to the ATV. We climbed back on and made our way down the road to do some more exploring. I pulled the off-road machine onto another dirt road, one that had just recently been built to serve a new development that was going in. The developer, some acquaintances of ours, had purchased a hundred acres or so of woods and wetlands and was selling 24 good-sized lots for lake houses and cabins.

Since there were more lots than lakefront, the developer had built a long boardwalk that made its way through the woods and wetlands to provide access to the lake. After 100 yards or so, the boardwalk ends at a small floating pier that has 6 slips for boats. Anne and I stopped the ATV, got off and walked all the way to the end of the boardwalk. We explored around the pier and boat slips, looking at the little fish in the water and enjoyed the beauty of flowering lily pads.

As we walked back along the boardwalk to the ATV we stopped and embraced in a long, loving kiss. Anne's warm mouth was soft and wet. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. I put my right hand on Anne's left breast and began squeezing it gently, occasionally twisting and tweaking her nipple, which was by now getting full and hard. Because the boardwalk is long and winds its way through the woods and wetlands, most of it is out of view to anyone who is not actually on it. And since we were the only ones on the boardwalk that afternoon, we had complete privacy -- out of view from the rest of the world, even though we were outside under a sunny, clear-blue sky.

The boardwalk is very long, so the developer installed little bench areas in two locations along its length. Not only did this provide a place for people to rest should they tire, but they are nice spots to stop and enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding wetlands.

Anne and I moved our kissing session to one of the bench areas. We sat next to each other in a tender embrace while our hands explored each other's bodies. I slid my hand underneath Anne's tank top and began feeling her big, beautiful boobs with my fingers. I was taking turns kneading her breasts and twisting her nipples. Her breasts are always sensitive, but when I fondle them outside in the open air, under the warmth of the afternoon sun, well, it pushes her right over the edge to an orgasm. I played with her tits as we continued to kiss, and soon Anne began to quietly moan. I could feel her tighten up, and then in a rush she had an orgasm.

I broke our kiss and slipped off the bench onto the wooden deck of the boardwalk. I lifted her skirt up above her waist and had her scoot down so her butt was on the very edge of the bench. This gave me complete access to her soft, smooth, and wet naked pussy. I lowered my face between her legs, which she instinctively spread wide open enabling me to place my mouth over her entire slit. Slowly I inserted my tongue into her sweet, hot, wet hole. I began to lap up the juices from her orgasm while sliding my hands up and down her silky smooth legs. I licked my way up to her clit and took it gently into my mouth. Slowly I began to suck on her little bud while at the same time nibbling on it just a tiny bit with my teeth. Within a minute or two Anne grabbed the back of my head and nearly forced my entire face into her wet pussy as she ground her pelvis onto my face during another tremendous orgasm.

After she recovered she told me to sit next to her on the bench. My face was wet with her sweet pussy juice but that didn't stop her from kissing me passionately. Anne then looked into my eyes and told me it was my turn. In a flash, my shorts were down around my ankles (I wasn't wearing any underwear either) and my rock hard cock was exposed to the warm summer air, and more importantly, to Anne's eager mouth. Anne knelt down on the wooden deck and positioned herself in front of me. She wrapped her small warm hand around the shaft of my cock and lowered her mouth over the head of my cock. In our 27 years together, Anne has definitely perfected the art of a great blowjob, and she was in perfect form this afternoon. She used a combination of her tongue and teeth, as well as gentle sucking, to bring me to the brink of an orgasm in a matter of minutes.

As sweet as her blowjobs are, I didn't want this love making session to end without my cock being inside her hot, wet pussy. I gently grabbed Anne by the shoulders and raised her up off her knees. She turned around so her back was toward me; she lifted her skirt up around her waist, giving me a fantastic view of her tight little ass and her swollen, pouting pussy lips. With her left hand, Anne reached around, grabbed my cock, steadied and positioned herself above my dick, and then lowered herself down onto me.

My cock was wet from the blowjob she had given me, and her pussy was soaking wet from her orgasms, so she was able to lower herself onto the full length of my cock in one smooth motion. As Anne settled onto my dick, I reached around her and lifted her tank top up over her boobs, fully exposing her breasts to the warm summer sunshine. I began to squeeze and twist her tits and nipples, while she slowly began grinding her hips forward and backward in my lap. I could feel her pussy muscles grab my cock and squeeze each time she moved her hips.

After a few minutes of fucking slowly, Anne shifted her feet slightly so she could begin moving herself up and down on my slick cock. Soon she was pounding her pussy up and down on me as I continued to massage her naked tits. We didn't last long. I could sense her getting ready to cum when the pace of her breathing became fast and erratic and she began to moan loudly. I could feel my balls start to tighten up and tingle. Finally, I could feel Anne's pussy begin to pulse as she started to cum. I couldn't hold out any longer myself, and I let loose with wave after wave of hot cum into her soaking wet pussy.

Anne collapsed on my lap, leaned her back against my chest, turned her head toward mine and kissed me tenderly. We had just fucked outside, near the lake, along a public boardwalk where it was possible for anyone to happen upon us. The experience was an incredible turn on for both of us. My cock slipped out of her pussy with a slight popping sound as Anne lifted herself off me. She pulled her tank top down to cover her beautiful breasts, and I pulled up my shorts despite my lap being covered in cum, both Anne's and mine.

We walked hand in hand down the boardwalk back to the ATV. We kissed passionately one more time. Before Anne climbed on the ATV, she squatted next to it, lifted her skirt, bared her smooth, well-fucked pussy and peed. She laughed and said she hoped no little animal would bite her in the ass. She finished peeing, lowered her skirt, climbed on to the ATV behind me, and we took off for home.

PapaCass
PapaCass
177 Followers