On the Boardwalk

Story Info
Ass watching is so much fun with the right partner.
6.8k words
4.61
64.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

It was early on a nice spring Saturday and I was checking out all of the young ladies walking up and down the boardwalk as well as the ones on the beach. It is a rough job but someone has to do it. Anyway, I have found retirement to be boring in far too many ways.

There is a spot where the boardwalk makes a curve out toward the ocean. This makes it easy to stand in one spot and see the beauties on the beach and the ones on the boardwalk itself. I am a devout ass man so the rear view is always the most appreciated.

A young redhead in her late twenties or early thirties approached my position. I had seen her earlier as she passed going the other way. The soft short shorts she wore clung to her swaying ass so well that I almost followed her to keep the view in sight.

Now I was glad I did not. Now I had the opportunity to give her one of the cards I had in my pocket. It was a simple card that had started out as a joke between me and several of my buddies but now I planned to try it out on someone. This redhead looked to be the perfect target.

As she got close enough, I said, "Excuse me, but I have to give you one of these cards."

She paused a second and looked at the card in my hand. "What's it for?" she asked suspiciously.

"It's just a compliment to you."

"A compliment? What kind of compliment?" she asked as her eyes narrowed.

"Read it and you will find out," I said with a smile that I hoped was reassuring to her.

With a shrug, she took the card. On the front was my name, Don Thomas, and below it said, President of the T.A.W.A. Glancing up at me she asked, "What's the TAWA?"

"Flip the card over and it will all be explained." I told her.

She turned the card over and read: I am a member of the Texas Ass Watchers Association and you have been presented this card in honor of your fabulous ass. Thank you so much for making the world a more beautiful place and my day much brighter.

She giggled softly and then laughed. "Does this come-on really work?" She asked holding the card toward me.

"I assure you this is not a come-on. It is just my way of compliment beautiful, uh, ladies."

With a shake of her head, she said, "I have to say that it is certainly different than any come-on I've ever seen before."

Before I could tell her it was not a come-on again, she asked, "How many of these have you handed out and how's it working out so far?"

"Uh, you're the first woman I've given one," I said and then added. "It's not a come-on."

"Yeah, right. Then why are you still talking to me?"

I gave her a confused look and said, "Because you are still talking to me and it would be impolite not to reply."

She chuckled and then looked at me with her head cocked slightly to the side. "What else do you do besides look at asses?"

"I'm retired so I don't do much except get bored."

"No, I meant, what else do you do with asses besides look at them."

"Uh, not much as of late. My wife died a few years ago and uh, the opportunity to do anything with anyone hasn't presented itself," I said and then quickly added, "Not that I'm trying to do anything to yours."

Her eyes narrowed again as she asked, "Is there something wrong with mine?"

"Uh, no, quite to the contrary. How good it looked is the reason I gave you the card, remember?"

"Does it look spankable? Or maybe fuckable?" She asked with her eyes still narrowed as if she were mad about something.

I suddenly realized these dangerous questions, what with sexual harassment and all that. "Maybe I shouldn't answer that. I wouldn't want to offend you any more than I seemed to have already."

Her eyes went back to normal and she grinned. "I'm not offended at all. Those were honest questions about why you watch asses and my ass in particular."

"Uh, OK. In that case, yes, your ass looks very spankable to me. As for the other, I don't know your preferences in that area but I'd have no problem with it."

The woman laughed and then said, "Well said and an honest answer if I ever heard one." She paused a second and held out her hand. "I'm Jeri, Jeri Gorman."

I took her hand and shook it as I said, "I'm Don Thomas but you already know that."

I was still holding her hand as she asked, "Have you always been an ass man, Don?"

"Pretty much as far back as I can remember."

"Most men seem to like breasts the best, which kind of lets me out of the running."

My eyes dropped to the front of her blouse for a second and then quickly returned to her face. "I see nothing wrong with your, uh...." I let the sentence trail off and added, "I personally find smaller breasts more pleasing to the eye."

She laughed and said, "Spoken like a true southern gentleman."

"I try my best."

"Why do you like my ass?" She asked suddenly.

I almost did a double take at the question. As it was I was almost tongue-tied as I started to reply, "Uh, well, uh...." Finally, I got my tongue straightened out. "It looks firm and tight. Not to big for your frame and it swings and sways nicely as you walk. Those shorts just enhance its movement and grace and shows it off nicely."

Jeri smiled and blushed lightly in the bright sunlight. Her hand came up to fan her face as she said, "My, oh, my, is it getting warm out here."

For the first time I chuckled.

"Is this really the first one of these cards you handed out?"

"Yes it is. I printed six and I still have five in my pocket."

She looked at me for a moment with her head slightly cocked to the side again. Then she grinned widely and said, "You may not have planned this as a come-on but it sure as hell works. Although I think it is mostly your shy charm and honesty that makes it work so well."

I did not know what to say to that so I didn't say anything. Sometimes that works the best in awkward situations because she asked, "Are you any good at giving spankings?"

Again, I almost did a double take at her questions. "Uh, well, uh, I've never had anyone complain that I did it wrong."

Jeri laughed and then asked, "Are you a hands-on type guy or more into paddles and crops?"

Her questions were still shocking but I was getting used to it by now. "Uh, hands-on, I guess since I've never used a paddle or a crop. I'm assuming you mean a riding crop."

"Hands are very nice in an intimate way but paddles give such a satisfying burn and crops sting so deliciously. The stripes are interesting to contemplate later also."

I blinked wide eyed about twice and said, "Then you are, uh.... You really enjoy spankings?"

"No, but I have read a lot about them," she said flatly.

"Huh?" was my witty reply.

She laughed and said, "Yes, I enjoy a good spanking from time to time." Then she sobered and added, "I can't believe I'm standing here on the boardwalk talking to a complete stranger about how much I like spankings and enjoying myself while I'm doing it."

"Maybe it's the fact that it's one ass lover to another," I said with a grin. "Kind of like two dog lovers meeting and striking up a conversation about their dogs."

"I can see what you mean but this is so much more intimate."

With a nodded, I said, "Yes it is and like you, I don't believe that I'm actually having this conversation."

"Hey, I'm the one telling on myself, here."

"Yes, and I'm enjoying it very much, I have to admit." I told here truthfully.

Her eyes darted to the front of my slacks and back to my face as a grin split her face. "Yes, you are, aren't you?"

Now it was my turn to blush, something that could not remember doing for a very long time. I fanned my face as she had earlier and whispered, "Yes, I think it is getting warmer out here."

She laughed and then changed the subject. "You don't look old nearly enough to be retired."

"I retired last year at fifty-five from a company I had worked for, for thirty years."

"You don't look that old. I took you for mid to late forties at the most. That is one of the reasons I thought the card was a come-on. You know, middle-aged guys trying to pick up younger women."

"I hadn't thought of that either," I said.

She looked thoughtful for long moment and then asked, "So, you like anal sex, do you?"

"Uh, I thought I answered that earlier." I said and then asked, "Do you?"

Surprisingly, she giggled and whispered, "Yes, I do, especially right after I have my ass spanked. A pair of hips hitting against my hot stinging ass, a dick stretching my asshole painfully, and a pair of balls bouncing off my clit sends me into absolute orbit.'

I cleared my throat and mumbled, "Yeah, it's getting really warm out here."

Jeri's eyes dropped to the front of my pants and stayed there. "It sure is." My dick was standing straight up in the front of my slacks.

"Do you live around here?" she suddenly asked me.

"Uh, down at the far end of the boardwalk and across the dunes."

She glanced at her watch, grinned at me, and asked, "Would you like a lunch guest?"

"Uh, I don't have anything prepared. It would have to be leftovers or pot luck."

"Oh, I think I can find something to nibble on," she whispered as her eyes returned to front of my slacks.

"Uh huh and what can I look forward to?" I asked with a grin.

With a husky chuckle, she replied, "I think I can find something hot, sweet, and ready to eat for you." She shifted her hips and shivered. "I'm surprised you can't hear me squishing."

Her eyes dropped to my hard dick outlined in the front of my slacks and asked seriously, "Are you going to be embarrassed to walk down the boardwalk like that?"

I thought a moment and then grinned. "Are you going to be embarrassed to be on my arm with me walking around like this, might be a better question."

She laughed and blushed lightly. "There is only one way to find out, isn't there?"

I turned and offered her my arm. She shivered as she took it. "I can hide my excitement but you can't," she said as we started walking. "I wonder what the people we pass will think when they see your hard dick."

"The men will think what a lucky man I am to have you with me and the women.... Who knows what the women will think. I gave up on trying to figure that out ages ago."

We were silent for a few more steps and then I asked, "How is it making you feel?"

Jeri shivered again and moved closer to me. "It's making me wetter than I was before, if you can believe that is possible. I'm ruining a good pair of shorts."

"I love women who don't wear panties," I said with a grin.

Jeri giggled and bumped her hip against mine. "Better to show my ass off," she said as we continued to walk on down the boardwalk.

*****

By the time we reached the path through the dunes, my dick had relaxed for the most part. Jeri noticed and frowned. "I think I've lost your interest."

"Take off those shorts off and walk in front of me across the dunes and find out how fast you can get my interest back," I said softly.

She looked back down the boardwalk and then over toward the beach. "If it was more private, I would," she said and then grinned. "I'm almost tempted to do it anyway just to see your reaction."

"Me crawling after you on my hands and knees would not be a pretty sight, believe me. Not to mention the wolf howls and whistles. Not a pretty sight at all."

Jeri laughed and pulled at me to start walking across the dunes. "Come on, the quicker we get to your house the sooner I can show you my ass."

I chuckled at her eagerness, followed her for a few steps before I caught up with her, and slipped my arm around her waist. When she put her arm around my waist, I let my hand drop lower to squeeze her right ass cheek firmly through her shorts.

She giggled and pulled me tighter, so I gave her another squeeze and left my hand on her ass.

A shiver ran up and down her body as I patted that cheek firmly. Then she whispered, "I love to be teased and you do it so well."

*****

As soon as my front door closed, Jeri was in my arms kissing me. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her completely off the floor. She moaned deeply and wrapped her long legs around my hips. I massaged and squeezed her ass, which brought even more moans to her lips.

She broke the kiss long enough to say, "Chair, couch, bed, someplace," and then she was kissing me again.

I carried her into the living room and sat us both down on the ottoman by my overstuffed chair. She broke the kiss again and looked around. "Nice place," she whispered as she stood up. Looking down at my lap she added, "That looks like a nice place also."

With that said she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her breasts were small but fit her frame perfectly. Her puffy upturned nipples were crinkly with excitement. She kicked her sandals off and then unbuttoned her shorts.

"Turn around, take off the shorts, and bend over. I want to see your butt up close and personal," I whispered softly.

She groaned softly as she turned and then moaned deeply as she lowered the shorts. When they were below her ass, she dropped them to the floor and bent at the waist to grab her ankles. She looked at me from between her legs and started to ask, "What do you...." A solid slap on her right ass cheek made her jerk and whimper.

I ran my hand over the faint pink handprint I had left and said, "I'll tell you when to speak."

My hand landed solidly on her left ass cheek. "What is the correct answer when I say something to you?"

She whimpered louder but did not reply. My hand landed on her right ass cheek even harder than before. "Yes, Sir!" she almost yelled.

I rubbed her ass lightly and then kissed both cheeks. Afterwards, I said, "Much better."

My hand reached between her legs and the middle finger explored her slit gently. It was slippery and very wet. She shivered hard as my finger moved up and down. I took great care not to touch her clit or her sopping wet opening. The opening to her anus flexed as my finger neared her clit and relaxed as it moved away.

With a knowing smile I told her, "Very nice," this made her shiver again.

"Now, over my knees with your pretty ass on my right side," I ordered.

She straightened slowly and then turned toward me. She hesitated a few seconds and then groaned as she dropped to her knees and moved toward my knees. Her eyes spying the tent in the front of my slacks made her pause a second. A smile played on her lips and then she moved to drape herself over my lap.

"Yes, you have my full attention again," I told her as I rubbed her ass gently. "In a bit, you're going to get that full attention shoved as far up you ass as I can get it. Would you like that?"

With a loud moan she whispered, "Yes, Sir."

"Fold your hands and hold them on the floor as far out as you can reach," I ordered. When she did, I added, "Now spread you knees wider and relax."

Her knees moved to the side and her full weight was now on my lap. I used the center finger of my right hand to probe her asshole gently as my left forearm applied weight to her upper back. She wiggled her ass and groaned softly.

I slapped her solidly on the ass and said, "Be still. I'll tell you when to move."

My middle finger now explored the opening to her sex. Jeri whimpered but held still. My finger slipped in easily to the second knuckle, She was hot and very, very wet. I rubbed the slippery fluid on her anus and then probed it until my fingertip barely entered her.

Jeri flexed her ass and my hand landed solidly on her ass again. She groaned and flexed her ass even harder. I spanked her ass with solid blows, alternating from one cheek to the other and spreading the blows out evenly over the whole area.

Her ass was red and hot to the touch by the time I stopped. It quivered and shook as I rubbed the heat in. She moaned deeply but held her hips still. My finger told me that her pussy was even wetter, if that was at all possible. I smiled as I moved my finger down her open slit and rolled her clit around in a tight circle.

Jeri moaned even longer and louder as I did. A moment later and her hips started to shake. I moved my hand away from her sex and plunged my middle finger in to the second knuckle in her ass. She gave out with a sharp incoherent yell and flexed her hips rapidly trying to fuck herself on my finger.

I let my hand move with her ass as I asked sharply, "Are you coming?"

"No, Sir," she replied softly as she stopped moving her hips abruptly.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and rammed it in even deeper. She yelled again and flexed her hips even harder than before. I fucked her ass as hard as I could and as deep as my finger would go.

A moment later, she started to chant, "Oh, yes," over and over again.

Her flexing ass became synchronized with my plunging finger and a minute later, her hips started to shake, as she got out of sync. "Are you coming?" I asked sharply again as I plunged my finger deep in her ass and twisted it from side to side.

"No, Sir," she yelled.

I jerked my finger out of her ass and spanked her butt fast and hard. It wasn't long before she yelled, "yes, Sir!"

I gave her a dozen my (more?) licks and then rubbed her butt gently. She was sobbing but moans were mixed in as my hand moved over her ass. It was very hot and cherry red. When I reached down and rolled her clit around, she gasped loudly and then moaned softly the whole time I did it.

Her hips shivered and then flexed slowly. I took my hand away and asked, "Are you ready to get your pretty little ass fucked long, deep, and hard?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly and then shivered all over.

<

"Then sit back on your heels and wait for me to get undressed," I ordered.

She groaned deeply as she straightened up and sat back on her feet. Her hands were still clasped in her lap.

"Put a hand on each knee and spread your knees wider. I want to be able to see just how wet your little pussy is."

With a soft whimper, Jeri did as she was told. I stood there and watched until she looked up at me. Only then, did I slip off my shoes and remove my socks. I took my time removing my shirt and folded it over the back of my chair before I reached for the buckle on my belt.

I undid the buckle and then paused looking into Jeri's eyes. "Do you want to see my dick? The dick that is going to fuck your ass long and hard."

Jeri nodded slowly and whispered, "Yes, Sir."

I undid the button at the top of my pants and then slowly pulled the zipper down. "Are you sure you want to see it?" I asked sharply.

Jeri whimpered with a sound that was almost frustration and said, "Yes, Sir," loudly.

I opened the fly on the pants and pushed them down. My hard dick stood up proudly against my lower belly as the pants fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and closer to Jeri. She whimpered and licked her lips.

"Oh, yes, in the heat of things, I completely forgot about lunch," I said with a grin as I stepped even closer and pushed my dick down until it was level with the floor. The head of my dick was only inched from her lips.

"Do you still want to nibble on something?" I asked as I moved my dick up and down slowly.

Jeri groaned and nodded sharply. "Yes, Sir."

I moved forward and rubbed the spongy head against her lips. The drop of pre-cum on the end smeared over them, making them shiny. When I moved back, she licked her lips and whimpered. "Please, Sir," she begged.

"You've played this game before, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

I moved forward and she tried to swallow my whole dick in one gulp as she moaned long and hard. "Don't you dare come. I want you to do that when I shove my dick up you pretty, pretty ass."

She moaned long and loud again as she bobbed her head up and down, her lips moving up and down the full length of my shaft. Her tongue was like a mad butterfly trying to be everywhere on my dick at once. About the fifth time she lifted her head, sucking hard as she did, it was my turn to moan.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers
12