On the Boardwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

I pulled my hips back, taking my dick away from Jeri. "Over to the arm of the couch and bend over," I ordered sharply.

When she was there, I said, "Spread your legs and put your hands as far out as you can reach until all your weight is on the arm."

She did as she was told and when she was in position, I knelt down behind her. I rubbed her ass and then gave her a sharp pop on each ass cheek. She moaned softly and flexed her hips. I used both hands down low on her ass cheeks to spread them and her pussy wide.

Before she could react, I jammed my tongue deep in her pussy and swirled it around. She gasped loudly and then groaned deeply. When her ass started to flex back against my forehead, I raised my head and speared my tongue as deep into her asshole as it would go.

Jeri gave a yell and shook all over. I lifted my head and looked between her spread ass cheeks and along her back. "Did you just come?" I asked harshly.

Jeri shook her head and said quickly, "No, Sir."

"Good," I said as I stood up. I rubbed the head of my dick in her slippery hot opening and then I rubbed it against her asshole. I did that three times.

The fourth time, I held the head against her anus and said, "You can come now," as I rammed my dick hard into her asshole.

Jeri yelled and jerked her upper body upward until she was level with the couch arm. My dick had pierced her almost half way with that one lunge. I drew back and rammed my dick back in. Jeri yelled and started to shake all over.

The third time I rammed my dick home in her ass, my hips slapped her ass solidly. Jeri yelled loudly and flexed her hips wildly. I pulled back slowly as her hips moved. I had a hip tightly in each hand as I rammed forward and started to fuck her with long full strokes.

I had a yelling, screaming, wild woman on my hands and on my dick as she came long and hard. The inner muscles of her ass were trying to crush me one minute and inviting me deeper the next. I kept right on fucking her for all I was worth.

Somewhere along the way, her hips got in harmony with mine, rolling up, and back to meet me on each and every stroke. Talk about your E-ticket rides. I never wanted this one to end but sadly, as all things must, it did.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tightening up and the cum boiling up my shaft. I plunged as deep into her ass as I could and ground my hips against her as I came long and hard. Her inner muscles grabbed me and tried to pull me even deeper as she yelled, "Oh, yeah, Oh shit, yeah. Come to me baby."

I was coming to her all right. My knees were shaky and my legs would not hold me up. I ended up still deep in her ass but lying on her back. She groaned softly and tried to flex her ass. The small movement she did make around me caused me to groan loudly at the sheer pleasure.

Sometime later, she groaned again and I used my arms to lift most of my weight off her. She sighed and wiggled her ass from side to side slowly. My soft dick was still in her ass. With a sigh of contentment she whispered, "I'll have to give you an A+ on both the spankings and fucking my ass. My only question is, where have you been all my life."

"Living right here in this house for the last thirty years but I was married until recently, like I said earlier."

She giggled and whispered, "That covers all of my life and a little more."

I pushed up on my arms farther and then stood up with a soft groan from both of us. I could feel my dick slowly slipping out of her ass more and more, so I pushed against her to try to slow it down. I was not ready to let her go just yet.

"So, how did you get turned on to spankings and ass fucking," I asked out of curiosity.

Jeri giggled and said, "An old friend of my fathers turned me on to it a few days after my eighteenth birthday. I was feeling all grown-up and womanly. I was over visiting his daughter. We had been swimming earlier but she had to leave for a college class."

She paused to moan softly as my dick finally slipped out of her ass. After a moment, she went on with her story. "I was sunning and had took taken my top off. Her dad came home and caught me like that. He jumped all over me like my father would have so I gave him some lip."

A shiver ran up and down her spine at the memory of what came next. "The next thing I knew, I was over his knee with my bikini bottoms around my ankles and his hand landing solidly on my bare ass. The more I screamed, kicked and hollered, the harder and faster he spanked me."

She suddenly pushed up with her arms and said, "I need to go to the bathroom before I make a mess on your couch."

I took her hand and led her across the living room, down the hall and into the bathroom. She gave me a funny look and then turned and sat on the commode. I got a washcloth out of the linen cabinet and wet it with warm water.

As I handed it to her, Jeri asked in a low voice, "Are you going to stay in here with me?"

"You haven't finished tell me about your first time." I told her and leaned on the door jam, watching her.

She shivered and whimpered softly. She rocked from side to side on the pot for a moment and then whimpered again.

I waited a moment and then asked, "Well?"

She giggled and looked up at me through her lashes. "This is something new to me. I've never been watched on the pot before."

"There is a first time for everything." I said with a grin.
"Now he was spanking you harder and faster as you screamed, kicked and yelled," I prompted.

She moaned softly and said, "Somewhere in there I started to come and couldn't stop until he quit spanking me. Then he rubbed my hot burning ass and the heat seemed to go even deeper. I was coming again even harder. Later I came to my senses sitting in his lap with him rocking me back and forth."

Jeri giggled as she started to pee. "I didn't think I could go with you watching me but I guess I was wrong."

"I find it hard to believe that a woman your age has never been in the bathroom with a man while she peed."

Jeri shrugged. "I lived at home until just a few months ago. Between college being right down the road and my job afterwards being not too far the other way, I never needed to go anywhere else. Then my mom died and my dad got weird. I got me an apartment across town."

"What about boyfriends and their apartments and stuff?" I asked softly.

"The only boyfriend I ever had was my girlfriend's dad. That is, until he died last year." She paused and looked up at me again. "After him, all the guys I met seemed so immature and none of them seemed to know anything about spankings and such."

She shifted on the commode and wiped herself with the washcloth. She folded it and shifted again. There was a farting sound and she blushed a deep red from the top of her breasts to her forehead.

"Accidents happen especially after getting your ass fucked so hard and filled with a full load of cum," I said with a smile. "Go ahead and clean yourself up as you normally would."

Jeri shivered, handed me the washcloth, and leaned forward. She unrolled a length of toilet paper and then folded it neatly. She shivered and then moaned deeply as she reached back and wiped the cum from her asshole. She refolded the paper and wiped again.

Not looking at me, she blushed deeply again and whispered, "Your eyes are burning holes through me."

I turned and rinsed the washcloth out under the hot water at the sink. When I finished, I used the cloth to clean my dick. When I was finished, I rinsed the cloth again and hung it over the edge of the sink.

Turning back to Jeri, I asked, "Is that a problem?"

With a small giggle she whispered, "None except my little pussy is tingling and itchy again." Her eyes went to my limp dick and she giggled again. "I seem to have broke something."

"Not permanently but for long enough for it not to be of any use in this situation. There is one thing though...." I waited for her to make eye contact with me. When she did, I grinned and finished, "I haven't had my lunch yet."

Her eyes got big and then she grinned. "Do you have a dining room table?"

"As a matter of fact, yes I do," I replied with a grin of my own.

She stood up quickly and flushed the commode. "Let me wash my hands and I'll be ready to serve, Uh, I mean go with you."

Stepping back, I swatted her ass as she stepped up to the sink. As she turned on the water, I swatted her again. Both ass checks were turning pink by the time she dried her hands. Instead of turning toward me, she bent at the waist and leaned over the sink, presenting her ass for more.

I continued to lightly spank her ass with a slow steady cadence until she straightened up.

In a trembling voice, she whispered, "Thank you, Sir."

I stepped out of the doorway and followed her swaying hot pink ass back to the living room. Once there, I indicated the door across the room. She walked across the living room and entered the dining room. There were bay windows on two sides of the room and the drapes were open. One window looked out over the dunes and the other showed the empty lot across the street from my house.

"Are you going to leave the drapes open?" she asked with a slight hesitation in her voice.

"I usually do when I have lunch. I enjoy the view."

She shivered and then walked over to the dining table. She moved the chair at the head of the table back and then climbed up to sit on the polished wood. I walked around to sit in the chair. She had to raise one leg so I could get there. Her foot returned to the chair arm as I sat down.

Her knees were slightly raised at this point and fairly close together. Smiling at her, I grabbed her ankles and lifted then high in the air. She had to lie back when I did. I lowered her heels to the edge of the table and used my hands to push her knees as wide as they would go.

Leaning back, I said, "Now, there is the proper way to serve a lunch."

She whimpered softly and looked at both windows. Reading her mind, I said, "Unless one of my neighbors comes back from the beach down the dune trail, no one will see you. But then again, I was gone this morning so I don't know if any of my neighbors went to the beach."

She whimpered again and then moaned softly as my tongue ran down one inner thigh and up the other. Close to her sex, I could taste a hint of sweetness. "Next time you come down here, wear a long dress with no panties. I want to be able to taste your wet sweetness all the way to your knees."

Jeri moaned softly and flexed her hips as I licked both inner thighs again working my way down toward her drenched pussy. At the first touch of my tongue on her outer lips, she raised her hips and whimpered long and loud.

I grinned as I licked my way up one outer lip. This should not take long, I thought to myself. When I switched over to the other lip and licked my way down, she groaned and flexed her hips impatiently.

When I reached her thigh again, I slipped my hands under her ass and hips, raised them and stabbed my tongue deep into her sopping wet sex. She gasped loudly, her hips quivered and flexed against my face as I swirled my tongue around deep in her sex.

A growl started deep in her chest as I thrust my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy. I had to swallow several times as the growl grew in volume and strength. When I pulled my tongue out of her sex and slid it up her slit to flick her clit, the growl became a yell.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth across it rapidly. The lady on my dining room table went off with a screaming yell. I'm just glad the windows were down or the neighbors might have called the cops.

Jeri jammed her clit tighter to my mouth three times before she yelled, "I give, oh, God yes, I give."

Holding suction on the area around her clit, I lifted my head. She gasped loudly as it came loose form my mouth suddenly with a sucking sound. Her hips and ass were still quivering and jerking slightly as I lowered her back to the tabletop.

I sat back in my chair and grinned at the sprawled out woman before me with the glazed look on her face. Her arms were thrown out wide and her knees were wide open, almost lying on the table also. She was completely drained.

Still grinning, I stood up, moved to the side, picked her up in my arms, and carried her across the living room, down the hall and into my bedroom. I laid her on the bed, climbed in beside her and cuddled up. Reaching across, I pulled the bedspread over, covering us both up.

I was asleep in a few minutes.

*****

Jeri stirred next to me and then groaned softly. A moment later, she whispered, "Holy shit, what an afternoon."

"Wasn't it though?" I whispered back.

She jerked and giggled. "I didn't know you were awake."

"Only a few minutes before you moved. I was enjoying the feel of a warm body next to mine."

She sighed and nodded. "I know what you mean. It does feel so good."

She saw the clock on the nightstand and tried to sit up hurriedly. "Oh shit, I didn't know it was that late. I was supposed to meet my sister for supper and hour ago."

I moved my arm off the covers as she tried to sit up again. This time she made it. "Do you want me to walk you back to the boardwalk?" I asked quickly.

She smiled down at me and shook her head. "You go back to sleep, I will be fine," she said as she twisted around and came into my arms for a kiss.

"I want to give you my number before you leave. I certainly want to see you again," I said as the kiss broke.

"Uh, I'm not sure how to tell you this but I don't live here in this town."

"I already know that. There is no college here," I said with a grin.

She giggled and bumped her hip against mine. "Smarty."

"I'm still giving you my number. You might come back to visit your sister again."

Jeri sighed and shook her head. "Tomorrow, my sister is coming home to live with me until she finds her own place. She just got out of a messy divorce."

"I'm sorry to hear that on both counts."

"Hey, it was fun and something I'll remember the rest of my life, believe me."

"Me too," I said softly. "You are one beautiful lady and you have one sweet ass. "I'll never forget either."

She kissed me long, hard and deeply.

*****

I heard Jeri let her self out the front door. I was still in the bed. The vision of Jeri's sweet ass walking away from me was printed forever on my mind. I had not lied, I would never forget her.

With a sigh, I threw back the bedspread and got up to sit on the side of the bed. After a moment, I got up, went down the hall to the second bedroom, and opened the door. I used it for an office. Crossing the room, I sat down in the high backed chair in front of my computer.

As I reached down to turn on the computer console, my eyes focused on the empty business card box in the trash. The end of the box had 'Content 200' printed on the end.

"The best investment I ever made," I said aloud as I straightened back up. "Maybe I should order some more since I only have five left."

I chuckled and sat back in my chair as the computer booted. "Only thirty worked but what a hell of a thirty they have been, especially this last one."

The computer finished booting and I rummaged through my bookmarks looking for the place I had ordered the cards from over a year ago. I smiled as I found it. So many young women and so little time.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers
12