On the Boat

Story Info
A forceful encounter.
3k words
4.24
26.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

I arrived late for the party, really late. Most of the people had already left the house boats or were past out by the time I got there. Cursing my boss for making me work those last few hours, I went around looking for something to drink and people I knew. Grabbing some rum and coke, I poured myself a drink and kept the bottle. Make my way through the party debris and the few functional people, I mingled. Talking about the nice weather and the fun of the lake, adding in a few choice comments about my boss. As I wandered around, I saw and heard some people having, what I like to call, way too much fun. Taking a couple of peeks into a few rooms, I got to see kissing and sucking and fucking. Now, I am not normally a peeping tom but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I watched for a bit and then getting even more frustrated, I turned and walked away for some serious drinking.

A few hours pass of me wandering through the party, talking and drinking. I was looking for you but I hadn't found you yet. No one I talked to knew if you were still around or even if you had been there for sure. Questioning drunk people is soooo pointless sometimes, ok most of the time. We had met at the previous lake party, only briefly but I wanted you so bad since that night, it was driving me a little crazy. I fell in lust with your tattoos and piercings and that tough girl attitude. Even now, it got me a little wound up to think about you. Face it, you made me drool. More than a little disappointed, I searched for a place to crash, being about a 5th of rum past being able to drive. Of course, that is when I found you.

You were crashed out or maybe passed out in one of the rooms. You were on a bed, your body sprawled across it. A tight shirt and a pair of shorts graced your form and your streaked blonde hair was mussed from sleep. I stared at your long legs, your toned stomach and your cute little breasts as you slept. The boat rocked a little, almost sending me towards you, like the lake itself was encouraging me. We had shared some thoughts the last time and they had gone from pleasant and polite to kinky over the evening. I knew you were interested but how far I was not sure. Ah, fortune favors the bold, I thought as I moved towards you. I knelt down beside the bed, a trifle unsteady thanks to the great quantities of rum I had consumed. Leaning over I kissed your neck, the tip of my tongue making caressing circles across your skin. You murmured pleased sounds in your sleep. I was encouraged.

I brushed the hair, gently and softly, away from your face and took a moment to gaze at your face. Your sexy lips called to me so I leaned down and kissed you and them softly. Keeping my eyes open, I saw yours open a few moments into the kiss. I broke the kiss and moved back a little so you could see all of my face and I waited. I knew that some might consider what I had done to be in poor taste but I was sure you weren't one of them but I waited for the shit to hit the fan.

"Hi," I said to you.

"Hi," you returned and tried to shake sleep off of your brain.

I watched you, your eyes gaining focus. I couldn't wait though so I leaned forward and kissed you again. You didn't respond for a moment.

"Um, David, what are you doing?" You asked our lips still pressed together.

"Oh Sara, I am kissing you," I reply.

Pulling your head back, you look at me. Fire flashing in those eyes and this mischievous smirk on your face.

"Did I say you could?" you ask, smiling still.

"Did I ever say I needed your permission?" I retort.

"Um, yes I think you do."

"No, I don't," I respond as I reach and grab your head in my hands.

Pressing my lips against yours, I hold onto you bringing you deeper into the kiss. Your struggles are half-hearted at best, as you push against my chest. Firmly holding your head between my hands, I scrape my teeth across your lower lip. You murmur something but start to kiss me back. Our lips and tongues move against each others as we kiss. You taste good. You shove hard against me when my grip relaxes and I lose my hold on you.

Scrambling off the bed you move onto the stairs, I have to admit I was surprised and a little caught up in what was going on in my head. For some reason, escaping wasn't what I had planned for us. I stared a moment, watching you head out the door and up the stairs but I caught that smirk again as your turned back towards me and then you disappear.

I, slowly, get to my feet and follow you up the stairs. I am more than willing to chase but I much prefer the slow deliberate walk to the mad sprint. Once at the top of the stairs, I look across, the now barren boat. I see your head a moment as you duck back behind the steering house. Moving quietly and slowly, I cross the deck. The little noise I make is covered by the gently lapping of water against the hull. Going around the opposite side, I see your crouched form peering the other way. I love that ass of yours in those tight shorts. My approach is cautious as I sneak up behind you and then I grab you. You let out a little yelp in surprise and try to shake loose but I quickly trap you between me and the steering house. Our bodies pressed together you struggled against me, trying to slip past me and the wall and escape. Letting you think you are about the get free, I catch you and push hard against the wall.

"Now, now now, little birdie, where do you think you are going?" I ask.

You smile and say nothing still trying to escape. Grabbing your hair, I pull your head to one side and I bite into your neck. You yelp again but then moan softly, before you catch yourself. Leaning my body into yours, my other hand slides behind you. Caressing my way down your back, my finger tips stroking your spine along your lower back. My fingers brush the tattoos I have seen there and I feel you shiver. The biting stops and my tongue slides across your skin, working my way up to your ear and it flicks out against your earlobe. You moan louder this time but you push at me and manage to stagger me back and you slip away. You pause to try to decide which way to go and I catch your wrist in my hand and pull you back towards me.

I growl at you, tiring of this game. You are still smiling as I but it falters a little as I drag you to the rail. Grabbing some loose rope lying on the deck in my other hand., I pin you to the rail. Letting go of the rope for a moment as I force you to your knees by pulling hard on your hair. I release you hair and hold your wrist to the rail as I grab the rope back up. You struggle and push on me as I try to tie your wrist to the rail. Frustrated, I take the simple solution of sitting on you, trapping most of your body under mine.

"David, stop it," You say, with an odd catch in your voice.

"No," I state.

Tying first one wrist to the rail, then lopping the rope around it I tie the other as well. Making sure it is tight but not tight enough to cause you to lose feeling, I inspect you. You have lost your smirk and replaced it with a very serious, vague pissed off look. It is my turn to smirk.

"What did you expect to happen when I gave chase?" I ask.

You look at me but say nothing.

"I told you the last time, I am forceful and dominant in the bedroom and thus here we are."

"WE aren't in the bedroom," You almost yell out.

"Oh but we are playing games aren't we? Like hide and seek. You run and I chase?"

"I was just playing," You say, a little defensively.

"And now its my turn," I tell you.

Standing up and moving away from you, I look down at you. I smile at you, a naughty smile as I take in your trapped state. My fingers brush your cheek as I lean over you. Your teeth snap shut on air as I move my hand away quickly, dodging your attempt to bite it. Grabbing your hair and pulling it hard, I stare into your eyes.

"Now, now Sara, be nice," I tell you.

You smirk and bite the air again, trying to warn me away.

Growling at you, I grab your throat with my other hand. I exert light pressure on it as I stare at you. The pressure starts you gasping but you squirm against my hand. I hold it for a moment longer before releasing your neck. You glare at me and I smirk in response. I notice you are still squirming a bit. I reach down and pull your legs apart, placing my body in between them.

"What do you think you are doing?" you ask

"Oh, I was thinking about teasing your little pussy a bit and after that...," I reply.

You look at me with a surprised look on your face, totally not expecting me to just lay it all out like that. I hold up my hand in front of you then slowly lower it down and hook a finger into your shorts, pulling it on them slightly. You try to push me away with your feet, I rock back a little before moving so your legs slide past me. Grabbing one, I hold it down to the deck. My other hand slides up your thigh and underneath your shorts where I discover you aren't wearing any panties. You are completely shaved and as my fingers caress your pussy, I feel you get a little wet. My gaze never leaves your eyes as I tease and toy with your pussy. My finger tips work their way inside your pussy, stroking just the entrance. I smile as I learn forward and kiss you softly, but passionately. You resist a little at first but as my fingers slide deeper inside, your will breaks and you return my kiss with interest.

I let go of your leg and my hand grasps your throat again. Squeezing lightly, I use my thumb apply pressure to tilt your head and my teeth bite into your neck. Lightly at first then harder until I suddenly cease, my tongue licking at your skin. You struggle against the ropes that bind your wrist, not to pull away but to pull me closer or at least tease me the way I am teasing you. As my fingers go deeper inside your now wet pussy, you let out a little moan. Kissing your neck, I crook my fingers; stroking deep inside as I slowly and deliberately pull them out of you. I move back a little as I lick my fingers clean.

"You taste good little birdie, so wet already," I say to you.

"Mmmm hmmm," you moan in frustration, still trying to get free. You didn't know how well I tied knots but it is now pissing you off.

"Does my darling want something? Is she such a naughty slut that she wants to be fucked while tied up?"

"Yesssssss, please, ah huh," you manage to get out as you try to hook your legs around me to pull me closer.

I grab your legs and pull on them lifting you ass off the deck and onto my lap. You wrap your legs around me as I pull up your shirt, just pushing the front over your head. I lean forward as I suck and lick your nipples, your metal piercings getting pulled on as I take each nipple into my mouth. My teeth scrap across your flesh as we grind against each other. You are making little happy sounds: gasps and moans as my mouth works on each nipple in turn. My fingers dig into your thigh as I continue, my mouth never letting up on you.

"Please, fuck me, please," you gasp out.

Reaching and grabbing your shorts I pull them off of you, sliding away as I do. Once they are off, I stare at your pussy and I can see the wetness coming out of it. I tilt my head up and look into your eyes, watching you struggle against the ropes for a moment or two. I stand up and undo my belt, pulling it off in a practiced motion. Keeping it in my hand, I push my pants down. I kneel down, leaving my boxers on as I slide my body against yours, pulling on your legs so you are again on my lap.

You grind hard against me, your pussy rubbing against my cloth covered cock. You are soaking my boxers as you gasp and moan. I make a lope out of the belt and put it over your head and around your throat. Tightening it just enough to be snug against your skin, I smile at you.

"I knew you would look good with a collar, birdie," I tell you as I pull on the end.

You gasp and moan and nod in response.

"Now, darling, I need you to beg for me to fuck you. Show me what kind of dirty little girl you are," I order you.

"Please, sir, fuck me, PLEASE, put your big hard cock inside my pussy and fuck me. I want you, I want it please sir fuck me," You beg and gasp out.

Not even bothering to pull my cock free of the boxers, I just work it out through the whole and rub it along your pussy, getting it all nice and wet. You left yourself up, trying to get me inside you faster and I allow this as my cock goes right into you. You are tight on it as it goes in. You shudder and gasp as I penetrate you. You bounce against me as my hips rock, driving my dick deeper and deeper inside you. Wrapping your legs around me, you grab a hold of the rail as I left you up, fucking you hard and fast. One arm wrapped around your waist, the other keeping the belt gripped as I put a little pressure on it. You are gasping and moaning, the belt feels so good as it slightly chokes you. Knowing you are completely at my mercy and the control over you as I fuck you. You have never been teased like this and the fact it is out in the open makes it all the more hot to you. Your mind starts to drift into the happy land of orgasm as before you realize it, you are cumming onto my cock as I continue to pound my cock into your pussy.

"Yes, ... thank you, yes, I am cumming," you almost scream out but the belt tightens on your neck cutting it off which makes you just cum harder.

"Good little slut, I love it when you cum for me," I tell you as I slowly stop fucking you.

I lower you back down to the deck of the boat then standing up in front of you. My wet, glistening cock is right in front of your mouth, still hard and ready.

You look at it then up at me.

"Can I suck on it. sir?" you ask, in small voice.

"Yes, birdie, you may," I reply.

At the "yes", you latch your mouth onto my cock. You push forward sucking it deep inside your mouth. You love the taste of both of us on it as you bob on it. My fingers wrap in your hair from one hand, the other hand still clutching the belt. Both hands urge you on as you suck and lick on my cock. You struggle against the bounds as you do but till can't get free. You want more. You want to feel my cock in your hand as you suck and lick and taste it. Your mouth tight on my cock for a while before I pull on you hair pulling you off.

You look up at me questioningly.

"Oh I am not done with you yet little birdie but its time to go to my place to continue this," I tell you as I evade your attempts to get my cock into your mouth as I untie your ropes.

Once you are free you try to grab my dick and put it back in your mouth but I grab your hair and pull on it.

"Now now, wait little one until we get back to my place and if you behave right now I might let you suck on it on the way there."

You nod your head yes, a little sadly as you pull your shorts back on and put your shirt down but at the same time you are excited to find out what I have in store for you later. Keeping the belt around your neck, I lead you off the boat and to my car. Holding the door open for you, I push it closed after you get in. You take one last look at the boat and you see a few people staring at the car as it drives away.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers