On the Bridge

Story Info
Romantic moment on a wooden bridge.
352 words
3.38
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was unbearably hot and now the cool night air feels great as we walk. I missed you so much. It's late and there's no one else out, as if the world is ours.

On a park bench we kiss deeply and our hands roam over each other. The passion is increasing. I can't stop gazing at you. Your eyes, the curve of your lips, the way your hair frames it all. The moonlight is just enough. I want to burn this image into my memory

After a while we get up and walk. The path slopes towards the trees and a wooden bridge. Running water can be heard. We stop halfway across. Another deep passionate kiss as we hold each other.

I want to feel every inch of you against me. The world stands still as we undress each other. Finally naked I pull you close, feeling your softness against me, your breasts pressed to me, savoring the contrast between us.

We begin trailing kisses along each other's bodies, feeling the hunger build. Soon we're kneeling, then I have an arm around you, lowering you to the worn wooden beams. I'm covering your body with mine and looking into your eyes while you reach up and pull me down.

I enter you slowly, as if asking permission with a moan, and you grant it with a sigh. All motion stops. The feel of you underneath me, enveloping, accepting me can't be described.

We begin moving in a slow timeless rhythm, casually changing positions, occasionally stopping to gaze and caress.

The pace increases. We grip each other more tightly now and move more quickly, more purposefully. Sweating. Straining. Grunting.

I stiffen, groan, rise and thrust while you gasp and lock yourself around me. You're carried up with me as I empty myself into you. Taking what I can from you and giving you all that there is of me. You could not possess me until you had surrendered to me, but the moment you submitted to me was the moment you defeated me.

That was how I knew I loved you.