On The Bus

Story Info
He always hated crowds.
2.2k words
4.02
71.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

Jeremy walked out of the meeting, it had been one of those long ones. I was pitch dark outside, right on the edge of raining.

All he wanted to do was get home to his east side second floor apartment, heat up some chili and hit the showers before bed.

It was tempting to grab a taxi but the last time he had done that the driver seemed to like to take a lot of right turns.

"Hey bud, I live here in this town, you know." He had finally griped at the driver, getting a wave of the hand in response.

The guy probably didn't speak much English but he got that.

$34.00 for a $20.00 taxi ride, he hated those guys. He could have argued the amount but that time it was about 20 degrees outside and he wanted to get inside.

"I need to buy a car." He thought to himself as he headed for the bus stop.

Which might work if there was someplace to park it that wasn't run by thieves, downtown pretty much sucked since the powers that be had decided bicycles were the future.

Yea, sure, bicycles in Oregon in the winter? They even blocked off sections at the end of each intersection to all the fucking bikes could get in front and block traffic.

Fine for kids maybe but for an executive assistant that had to wear a suit and tie that wasn't going to work.

Then add in that it was 13 miles from the company headquarters downtown to his apartment, downhill most of the way which wasn't so bad.

But that meant it was uphill all the way back.

Besides, it seemed like every damned day the news said someone on a bike got ran over by a car, or one of the buses.

At the bus stop, all the seating space was full and there were a half dozen kids standing around.

Most them had cell phones in their hands, staring at them and then pushing buttons. Jeremy shook his head at that, the fucking world was going to hell in a hand basket, like his dad used to say all the time.

He was hoping it didn't decide to rain before the bus arrived, the last thing he needed was to get his clothes wet.

Jeremy stuffed his laptop under his left armpit and shifted the oversize briefcase to his left hand, reached back and got his wallet. He pulled out his bus pass and stood waiting.

The bus finally pulled up, Jeremy got on and looked up and down the rows, every seat was full and already there were a half dozen people standing.

"Now what in the hell is going on?" He thought. Normally this time of night the buses were maybe a third full at best.

Oh, right. The fucking concert. Two shows, some big name singer he had never really heard of but popular with the kids.

On the same night as the basketball game, that was smart. No wonder so many people were out.

Jeremy moved back as people crammed on, turning to try and get closer to the rear exit. He knew that by the time they got out to his stop, most of the people would have gotten off and they were like a thundering herd when it was their stop.

He found a gap right behind a rather pretty young woman who was very well dressed, she did not seem to fit in at all with the rest of the riders.

Jeremy knew he didn't fit in either, not in his $500 suit and tie.

Then the damn driver, it seemed he drove with his foot either fully on the gas, or the brakes. Jeremy was barely able to keep his feet, first lightly bumping the lady, then the man behind him.

Finally he shifted his laptop and briefcase to his left hand again, reached up and grasped the overhead strap.

Sorry." He said as his hand touched the hand of the woman in front of him. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"It's OK. Busy tonight, isn't it?" She said.

"Yea, concert I guess." Jeremy replied. Just then the bus lurched again and pulled over in front of the next stop. At least a dozen more people got on, the first one was a huge fat guy that took up most of the width of the row.

He moved back as people leaned over to let him by and stood right in front of the woman, bumping her in the process. The rest crowded in front of him, then the driver stepped on the throttle and pulled out.

He wasn't being any too gentle about it either, the woman got jammed right back against Jeremy.

Jeremy tried to step back a few inches but only managed to step on another older woman's foot.

"Sorry." He said without looking back, she didn't respond. Then he felt the woman in front of him bump him again. Jeremy sighed and tried to just hold still.

At the next stop the woman behind him wanted off, Jeremy turned sideways to allow her to squeeze past to the side exit. A younger couple got on through the same doorway and moved past to behind him.

As he did, he saw the woman in front of him turn to look at him.

She smiled, he noticed again that she was really pretty, so he gave her his best grin. He had already noticed that her hair smelled nice, there was no way to miss that.

"What is that scent, miss? In your hair, I mean?" He asked her, not thinking.

"God. He just asked a total stranger, a female at that about her hair?" He thought, blushing.

She beamed.

"Lavender, I use a bit of it in my shampoo. Do you like it?" She asked.

Jeremy nodded.

Just then the bus lurched again. Man, could this driver use some lessons, he thought.

"Oops!" The woman said, catching her balance as her shoulder bumped his chest. Then she gave Jeremy a smokey look and turned again to face forward. Jeremy shifted his laptop under his arm to get a better grip, reached up again to grasp the strap.

The smell of her hair filled his nostrils, it was intoxicating. His mind flashed to his latest girlfriend Trena. Things had been going so good there, at least from his point of view. But then she decided she wanted to play the field some more before settling down.

Jeremy knew very well what that meant and he was not one to sit back and wait while she tried out other guys to try and figure out which one she liked best.

The break up had not been gentle, there had been some yelling and throwing things. He saw Trena a couple of times after that, with some guy that drove a red Eclipse. His morning bus went right by her place, the Eclipse was parked outside.

A month after that she had shown up at his apartment door, saying she was sorry and she had made a mistake.

Jeremy had just closed the door in her face.

+++

Three months without any female companionship is a long time, when a young man has gotten used to it being regular.

It had even crossed his mind to maybe see if he could find one of the ladies of the evening, but on his salary of $22,500 per year and the prices they wanted it just was not in the cards.

"Executive Assistant" they called him now, quite a promotion from intern. It would have been nice if there was some money attached to the title but there wasn't.

Jeremy's mind was wandering around pretty good, bored with the ride, the bus stopping every damned block to let people on and off.

Plus more were getting on than off now as transfers from one bus to another were piling up, people heading for the apartment sections further out.

He realized the woman now was almost pressed against him, each motion of the bus caused her rather round buttocks to lightly brush him.

Jeremy felt the beginning flush of pleasure flow through his loins. It was almost embarrassing, but he could not move backwards any more.

She pressed back even more firmly, Jeremy saw she had a small gap between herself and the huge man just in front.

Was she doing this..deliberately? The thought caused him to react even more, he let go of the strap for a moment to adjust himself through his dress slacks.

His right hand brushed her right hand, she now stood with her left hand up holding onto the strap, having moved slightly to the right. She had also turned a bit to her right.

Jeremy's laptop and large briefcase hid anyone's view from the left, now with her body turned slightly, she was mostly blocking any view from the right.

He felt her fingers brush the front of his slacks!

Jeremy glanced quickly at the man sitting in the seat next to them. He was older and heavy set, and appeared to be half asleep. Sitting next to him was an older woman he guessed was the man's wife, she was looking out the window.

Her fingers brushed him again, now there was no doubt at all that the pretty woman was copping a feel!

Jeremy had no clue as to what to do or say, he had heard of things like this but it seemed to be men molesting women, not the other way around.

Again her fingers slid up his length, a longer and more firm stroke this time. Jeremy felt himself become fully erect.

"Shhhh!" She whispered, her head turning slightly to glance at him as her fingers fumbled for his zipper.

Then she giggled softly.

He felt her find it and tug, it slid down easily. With both hands fully engaged in holding his possessions and trying to stay upright by holding onto the over head strap, Jeremy was helpless.

My God! Was she going to...?

Her fingers turned and found the top of his briefs, struggled with that for a moment without success, then they dropped down to the fold in the pouch. He felt her fingers touch bare flash as she pressed to pouch open with two fingers.

She found his now raging 7 inches, pushed the head of it downward and drew it out the side. Then her hand wrapped firmly around the head.

She gave him a couple of strokes, just then the bus stopped so she stopped and held him, firmly.

She resumed the moment the bus again lurched into motion, her hand became very busy. Jeremy was sure that everyone on the bus knew what was going on but glancing around he saw that no one was paying any attention at all.

The way she was stroking his full length while squeezing and then releasing was having it's effect, he clenched his buttocks to try and hold back.

"Let it go, it's OK. I get off in two more stops." She whispered over her shoulder.

She didn't need to say that, Jeremy could not hold back now anyway. His body shuddered into a series of spasms as she turned the palm of her hand to catch his ejaculate. Her thumb and forefingers kept up a constant rolling motion as he head of his cock jerked.

Finally just as the bus made the next stop he was finished. She stood calmly and held his softening penis until the bus moved again, then she let go.

Jeremy released the strap and leaned forward to brace himself against her as he reached down with his right hand and slid himself back into his slacks. He tugged up the zipper, reached up and again grasped the strap.

Glancing over to the right, he saw the older lady sitting by the window was now staring at him with a startled expression. Then she smirked and looked away.

The bus came to a stop, the young woman got off the bus without looking back.

She stood there on the sidewalk looking in the window at him as the bus again began to move, a huge smile on her face.

Jeremy saw the flash of a large diamond on her right hand as she brought it up to her mouth and licked it.

"My God, she was married?" He thought.

Then it hit him.

The huge ring was on her right hand.

Turning to try and watch her as the bus pulled away, he saw a big black Mercedes pull up, he got a glimpse of her opening the door before it was out of sight.

Jeremy began to ride the bus each and every day, even going out for an evening meal to kill time so he could catch that same bus.

He never saw the woman again until nearly six months later.

He was sitting eating his dinner when he looked up and saw her. There was no doubt in his mind that it was her.

She was with a very large Italian looking man, they sat at a table not far away.

She did glance his way, but not a hint of recognition crossed her face.

As Jeremy watched, her left hand reached out and touched the large man's hand. The flash of the big ring, now on her left hand was obvious.

Jeremy smiled to himself, finished his meal and went home.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers