On the Bus: Oral Concert

Story Info
Two ladies put on a show for a Cowboy.
1.6k words
4.09
39.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth Brooks played quietly through the young man's earphones. He was on his way out to the sun and surf to visit his old college buddies and on the way there he was actually enjoying his little bus ride. He'd already played with one little number and kept her from knowing who he was and now she was off the bus and he was whistling a happy tune, inside his head. She never found out it was the cowboy in the corner that had brought her to climax. If he concentrated hard enough, he could still smell her on his fingers. Her scent was long gone, but he did have an imagination.

He was busy working on a crossword puzzle when suddenly there was an explosion. The bus angled to the left than the right and eventually the driver pulled it to the side. John took off his headphones to listen to the driver.

"Sorry folks, got a flat."

John groaned as did several others. The driver radioed dispatch and then headed outside. Several people followed him and stretched their legs. John chose to stay on the bus and enjoy the tunes. He looked around and noticed a few folks had opted to stay on board also. One was an old woman sitting across from him, who was sound asleep. He did a double take with her to make sure she was still breathing. She was. Another was a couple of young women and lastly another man who seemed absorbed in the tunes that played from his IM.

Twenty minutes went by and John again looked up from his crossword. The people outside had made themselves at home. Some sat in circles. Others laid out on the grass. He checked on the passengers that had opted to stay in and noticed no one had come or gone. The urge to stretch his legs finally won out and he stood up and headed to the front of the bus. His eyes glanced at the two women he was about to pass.

There wasn't an alarm that sounded in his head, matter of fact nothing registered for a full two minutes as he stood transfixed. His eyes grew large and his pupils filled with lust. A voice did finally reach him or was it the scent? He wasn't sure, but he eventually blinked and looked away from the glorious blonde licking away at a perfectly shaped pussy.

"If your going to take in the show Cowboy, you need to give us one in return," the redhead getting herself eaten out whispered. Her green eyes sparkled and then her lips parted, a gasp escaped and her back arched. "Harder, Becky."

John smirked and sat down. What man in his right mind was going to turn down an offer like that. He chose the seat beside the women and opened his jeans. His cock was already at half mast having taken in the luscious sights and erotic sounds for a few minutes. When he released the beast, it took advantage of its freedom and finished rising to the occasion.

"Beck, stop a minute and look at that dick," Kate whispered.

Becky did as she was told and glanced at the young man in the cowboy hat and the penis he was holding. "Nice." She smiled and dipped her tongue back to the succulent pussy she'd been enjoying. Keeping her head angled, she watched the young man pull on his shaft.

Kate pushed her hands up her blouse and resumed the game she'd been playing with her nipples. She rolled them both between her fingers and her gaze continued to shift from tongue to cock. "Nice indeed," she said and then she whimpered when she felt Becky's tongue slide along her slit. "Fuck, your starting over?" she asked.

"Hell yay, gotta give him a show right. From the taste of you, you were almost there to weren't you doll?" Becky asked.

"Yes," she growled.

John smirked, tipped his hat to the girl he now knew was Becky and thanked her for slowing down.

"See Kate. I told you cowboys' were polite." She pushed her tongue deeper along the folds of her best friend's pussy.

John's hands dug his balls out and both girls giggled with pleasure as they watched their show begin. John began touching his cock with just the tips of his fingers, just like Becky was stroking Kate's pussy. Timid caresses of skin on skin made his cock jerk and the women's sexes throb. He smiled when he watched Becky open her mouth and give a long and very generous lap to Kate's mound. He groaned and ran his fingers over the thick, mushroom head of his dick.

The girls continued watching him play and they continued to take advantage of the show and the flat tire. Becky kept her eyes on the massive dick and then reopened the lips of her friend's pussy. She slipped her tongue between the folds and swept it up and then down. Moisture was gathered like a small puddle of water being scrapped away and all of it fell into Becky's warm mouth.

Kate hissed and pushed her hips forward. She massaged her breasts with her hands, pushing them into her and then pulling the nipples out. She rubbed her tits gently, feeling the ridges of her areola and then shivering when she found just the right about of tickling pressure that made them spark with heat. "Mmm . . . fuck that is so hot," she whispered and nodded at John's pre cum. "Taste it," she demanded with her words and her raised brows.

John ran his finger over the oily substance and brought it to his lips. He cleansed it, welcomed the taste to his dry and parched palate. He then took more from his sex and offered it to each woman. Kate lapped it up and so he stroked more out for the willing beauty that was on her knees. She too swallowed the evidence of his arousal and he groaned as she took his finger like he imagined her taking his dick, deep and fast.

She giggled and winked. "Sorry babe, we're just here for the show . . . for now"

He didn't hide his disappointment, but he also didn't tell them to stop either. He was more than content to play with himself and not them.

Becky pushed a finger into Kate's pussy and began to tease the hardening strip of flesh that was covered in juices that Becky had been pushing around.

"Fuck yes, baby," Kate hissed out as Becky gnawed gently on her clit. Soon she was rocking her hips up and down, fucking her friend's face. Her eyes would sometimes flutter shut, making her miss part of the show John was providing for her, but what she saw was nice.

John breathed in the scent of the two women and stroked his cock harder. His other hand held his balls and he began squeezing them with just the right amount of pressure that made his body hum in lust. He too mimicked the woman's hips and as she fucked a willing face, he fucked his palm and the air around him. "Tongue-fuck her," he growled out.

Becky laughed and spread her friend's pussy wider, inserting two fingers and then her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down as she drove into Kate's pussy, drinking fluids that were growing thicker and warmer, as well as tastier. She buried her head and blew hot air into her lover's sex and chuckled when Kate was forced from sheer passion to release a nipple and grab Becky's hair and force her to hold her face still.

"Beck! Oh fuck, Beck!" she exclaimed in a low whispered shout.

John's eyes started to roll and he increased his rhythm. He wanted to come with the woman and he could tell she was close. The skin on his cock rolled over the head and as he made the return strokes down he gripped his shaft tighter. Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster. He kept the motion going and then watched as best he could through glaze-filled eyes as Kate gushed out come for Becky's eager mouth.

"Argh . . .," John grunted and sprayed come all over his hands and jeans. He coated his dick with his milk and a lopsided grin was his only expression as he saw Becky greedily drink up Kate's climax.

Becky was lost in the sensation of Kate's sweet pussy. She never tired of quenching her thirst and took sometime to bring another orgasm from deep within her friend. She suckled from the rosy pussy and then slipped her tongue all over the fleshy sides, stealing more honey. In time she finished cleaning her "plate" and slid her mouth up to bite each nipple and then kiss Kate's beautiful mouth.

Kate melted into her lover and whispered, "Your turn."

John took several breaths and shuddered as he imagined what was going to happen next. Next, never came for John. The sight of a second bus appeared and he and the girls quickly repaired themselves. The driver came on board and ordered everyone to change buses.

Smiling to the ladies, John tipped his hat and made his way back to his seat to gather up his belongings, wondering what was in store for him on the next leg of his journey.

Author's note: If you wish to know who John made come earlier in the Chain read:On the Bus: Naughty Whispers, written by myself. It is the first of the Chain.