On The Couch

Story Info
A quiet night spent relaxing on the couch.
800 words
3.87
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the loungeroom and find you sitting on the couch, laptop resting on your thighs and day time movies playing on the television. You are barely dressed, a button up flannel top and a pair of panties, evidence of your recent shower. Walking up behind you I see that you are reading our old chat logs, the hint of a blush upon your face. Smirking to myself I bend down over the back of the couch, resting my face in the crook of your neck and shoulder and breathing deep your scent, the smell of soap and shampoo from your shower less than an hour ago.

Breathing against your skin I feel a small tremor run up your spine as my breath tickles your neck. I know you're aroused, the fact that you're reading our old conversations tell me that easily. Nuzzling against your neck I softly trail kisses along the exposed skin of your neck, moving softly and gently and savouring each moment as I know you are. Reaching down I gently close the lid of your laptop as I place one sensuous suckle against the pulse in your neck, gently scraping my teeth against your skin as you tilt your head to the side to allow me better access to your soft, smooth skin.

You raise a hand up to my head, running your fingers through my hair as I kiss up and down your neck, suckling gently and biting ever so softly, just allowing you to feel my teeth on your skin as your breath begins to get shallow and a steady heat begins to spread throughout your body. Your fingers are tugging at my hair now, trying to make me go further.

My hand, which has till now remained on your laptop, now begins to trail up your thigh, featherlight touches against your skin as my lips play havoc on your neck. My other hand now comes around, wrapping around you and resting against your stomach, slipping under your shirt where it begins to trace light circles across your stomach. You breathing quickens, your arousal and my touch turning you to melted butter in my hands as I gently bite down on your neck, suckling hungrily at the juncture of your neck and collar as my first hand skips up your thigh to gently press against the front of your panties where your legs have slipped open seemingly of their own will.

You want me. This thought races through your head as a single and unchanging truth. Your body is screaming at you, begging you for what it craves. You turn your head, catching my lips in a deep and passionate kiss. As you pull away I look into your eyes, clouded with desire and telling me what you want. You twist your body slightly, shifting and seeming to float back to lay down on the couch while at the same time pulling me over the back rest and down onto your body. You are just now noticing my nakedness, my erection pressed against your stomach where your shirt has bunched up, pre-cum leaking from the head to rub against your skin. My knee rests on the couch pillow, between your legs and pressed against your burning core as you begin to rub yourself against my leg, my erection rubbing against your stomach and driving me wild.

I bend down to kiss you, my own hunger and desire bursting forth as I grind my leg back into you. You moan softly in the back of your throat as my actions bring your desire closer to the surface. You're moaning into our kiss as your hands begin to unbutton your shirt, your hips bucking against my thigh as we both begin to feel hotter and hotter.

I groan as the friction between my cock and your stomach grows, becoming unbearable as I reach down and grip your hips, holding you still as I shift down your body.

I come to rest facing your black lacey panties, red trim outlining roses around the waist band. I bend my neck and kiss your sex through your panties, a hint of moisture already beginning to seep into them. I grin up at you, momentarily stunned by just how gorgeous you look at this moment: a faint blush of arousal on your cheeks and your breath coming in short bursts while you lay back, staring down at me over your exposed breasts, your shirt lying open around you and one hand slowly fondling your breast. I softly whisper to you, "God I love you, you are absolutely gorgeous." Before you even have a chance to reply I dip my head, pulling your panties to the side and latching my lips onto your clit, already exposed and begging for attention.