On the Couch

Story Info
He makes love to her.
1.7k words
4.27
23.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc loaded the DVD player and settled on the couch before the television. He started watching the title credits roll by but was distracted by Eva, who was clearing the dishes and loading them into the dishwasher. Wearing only a pale blue nightshirt and white cotton panties, she was looking bold and beautiful. Marc couldn't take his eyes off her. But Eva was engrossed in her work, ignorant of the way Marc was looking at her. Marc made a mental note of all the things that he wanted to do to Eva. Her perky little breasts swayed as she moved around indicating that she had no bra underneath the shirt. Her ass jiggled and became provocatively visible every time she stretched or bent.

Marc knew that he was getting hard by just observing Eva do her normal routine. Tonight he wanted her so badly that he was aching with need. He was pulled out of his reverie, when Eva settled herself beside him. Marc looked at her radiant face and couldn't stop himself from touching her. He just stroked her face and she nuzzled her face into his palm. He bent and took her mouth for a passionate kiss. She brought him closer by looping her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.

'Tired?' Marc asked as he stroked her hair and placed feather-light kisses on her face.

'No, not at all,' murmured Eva as she snuggled closer to Marc.

Eva glanced at the screen and looked at Marc who seemed to be intently watching the movie.

'Is this what you want us to watch tonight?' asked Eva as she looked at the screen.

'I thought of spicing up things a little bit,' replied Marc as he looked at the screen. On the screen, an erotic movie was playing where a couple was engrossed in hot and wild sex.

Marc ran his fingers across Eva's arms giving her goosebumps. She took his hand into hers and brought his fingers into her mouth, never taking her eyes off the screen. She sucked each of his fingers making Marc squirm. Marc wished that it would have been his dick and not his fingers that Eva sucked. With a small murmur of protest, Eva let Marc take his hand back. Eva lay back against Marc and started running her fingers across Marc's chest. She popped open the buttons of Marc's shirt and grazed her fingers through his chest hair. Marc thought of stopping Eva but on a second thought, he let her continue. After opening all the buttons, Eva peeled off Marc's shirt. She then tugged and pinched Marc's nipples, which made Marc, groan. She then rose slightly and kissed Marc and traced a path from his jaw to his chest with a flurry of kisses. She took his nipple into her mouth. She sucked and tugged at it making Marc grind his hands in her hair. Thinking that enough was enough; Marc pulled himself away from Eva and just held her in his arms. Disappointed at the loss of his touch, Eva went back to watching the movie.

'I will be right back,' whispered Marc as he got up and went into the kitchen.

'Want some help?' asked Eva as she heard Marc rummaging in the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets.

'No, it's alright,' replied Marc as he collected all that he needed.

***

By the time Marc came back, Eva was engrossed in watching the movie. Her nipples strained against the nightshirt. There was a wet spot on her panties. Knowing that the movie had turned on Eva, Marc smiled inwardly. He placed the items that he had brought with him on the table adjacent to the couch. She didn't realize Marc's presence beside her until he nudged her and she looked at him. He had a naughty gleam in his eyes and she knew that he was up to something wicked. Before she could look at the things in his hand, Marc whispered,

'Babe, close your eyes,' and urged Eva to close her eyes.

Marc took the blindfold and tied it across her eyes. Making sure that it was properly tied, Marc took Eva into his arms and settled her on his lap. She faced him and her heart was already racing. Marc stroked Eva's face and brought his lips onto hers for a scorching kiss. Not leaving her lips, Marc snaked his hands beneath her shirt and ran his hands over her belly and cupped her breasts. His fingers stroked her erect nipples and pinched them. Eva moaned and pulled Marc closer into her arms.

'Do you know what is happening on the screen right now?' asked Marc huskily.

'Tell me,' whispered Eva as she nibbled at Marc's jaw.

'The guy is fucking her hard and deep. I am gonna do the same to you,' murmured Marc against Eva's ear and ran his tongue over her ear lobe, making Eva shiver.

Marc then brought his hands to the front of Eva's shirt and started unbuttoning her shirt. He placed light kisses across the exposed flesh. Eva held herself steady by clutching Marc's shoulders. Marc undid all the buttons of her shirt and threw her shirt away. Her nipples were already hard and pointed. He took one of her nipple and tugged at it. He took the other breast into her hands and squeezed it. Eva moaned and writhed and Marc had to hold her steady. Marc ran his fingers across Eva's back. Being blindfolded, heightened her senses and everything Marc did only made her even more excited.

Marc placed Eva on the couch and stretched himself on top of her. He raked his nails on her belly and lingered over her body, placing soft kisses on her breasts. He then picked up a chocolate dipped strawberry from the bowl on the table.

'Open your mouth,' murmured Marc as he placed the fruit at her lips. As soon as Eva's lips touched the fruit, she brought out her tongue and swiped the chocolate off the strawberry, before opening her mouth and accepting the morsel. The juice from the fruit dribbled down her chin and Marc licked it like a Cheshire cat. Marc then took a strawberry in between his teeth and brought his mouth towards Eva. He nudged her mouth with the fruit and as she took a bite, Marc swallowed the rest, letting their lips kiss each other.

'Ready for more?' murmured Marc against Eva's ear and she only nodded her head.

Marc took a couple of strawberries and crushed them in his hand and smeared the fruits across Eva's breasts, making her shudder. Her nipples were hard and protruding and begging to be touched. Marc licked the strawberry pieces from her chest and suckled her nipples, forcing Eva to graze her nails over Marc's back. Marc took another handful of strawberries and gave the same treatment to her belly and licked her clean.

Marc raised her hips and removed her panties. He then settled between her legs and parted her thighs and placed a flurry of kisses on her inner thighs. Eva was dripping wet and all she wanted was Marc's touch. But he teased her by ignoring her pleas. She moved her hips towards his mouth but he just thwarted her attempts. She then heard the shake of a can. She nearly shot off the couch when Marc aimed the can and sprayed the whipped cream on her pussy. He then started attacking her pussy with his tongue, taking long swipes and licking the cream along with her juices. His tongue reached every nook and crevice of her pussy and wiped the cream. He took her clit into his mouth and pulled at it, making her frenzy with need.

Marc then reached and opened Eva's blindfold. She looked at Marc with a new vigor in her eyes. Just then, Marc thrust one of his fingers into her already wet and warm flesh. Her pussy was tight and he stretched it by inserting another finger. He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy, making her writhe underneath him. Marc increased the pace and within a few minutes, Eva shattered into an earth-splitting orgasm. Seeing Eva orgasm, almost made Marc cum. He kissed her and then nibbled her bottom lip as she lay limply in his arms.

Eva pushed Marc on to his back, removed the button of Marc's trousers and dragged them down. She then whispered seductively, 'Now, it's your turn, mister.' Eva plundered Marc's mouth with a hard kiss, making his cock jump. She kissed and nibbled at his abs before settling between his legs. She cradled his cock which was rock hard and kissed its head. Marc hissed his approval and thrust his hips forward. Eva stroked his cock and took it into her mouth. She expertly swiveled her tongue around his cock and licked his balls. She squeezed his ass and cupped his balls, making Marc groan. He dragged his fingers through her hair and tucked the stray strands behind her ear. Eva blew a small puff of air on his cock and took his entire shaft into her mouth and started deep-throating him. Marc grabbed Eva's head and started fucking her mouth.

He knew that he wouldn't last long if Eva maintained the same pace. So, he pulled away from her and brought her on top of his body.

'Ride me,' he whispered as he stroked her face. Eva hovered over Marc's body, giving him tiny and soft kisses. She took his erection and guided it into her body. The first touch of her sleek and warm flesh, made Marc almost cum. Her flesh surrounded him like a second skin. He held her and she started riding him. He was deep inside her and he filled her up completely. Eva dragged her fingernails across Marc's chest. Marc flicked Eva's nipples with his fingers and took them into his mouth. Eva increased the pace and gyrated her hips, making Marc groan. She clenched his cock with her pussy muscles driving herself over the edge. Marc brought Eva onto her side and thrust into her. Eva was cumming and he used the last of her contractions to shoot his cum, as he screamed her name.

Eva snuggled closer into Marc and threw her thigh possessively over his. Marc held her as he stroked her spine.

'Want to take a shower together?' whispered Marc as he nibbled Eva's shoulder.

'Hmm...' murmured Eva as she sighed contentedly against Marc's chest.

Now that's another story ...

Feedback and comments are welcome.