On the Edge

Story Info
Short encounter up high, above the ants.
733 words
4
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jump", she said, as the wind whipped her long black hair into his already stinging eyes.

He looked down at the ants below, crawling along their daily lives, oblivious to what was happening right above them. They didn't seem real. Even while he was among them, in their plastic worlds, he knew they weren't real, weren't alive like he was right now.

"Jump", she said again, smiling at him, her bar feet dangling into space.

He slowly took his gaze from scene below, where she sat on the ledge to his right, holding one hand loosely. He gave a slight smile, squinting his eyes a bit, and raised her hand to his lips. "But then you would miss this...", and he drew the tip of his tongue across the tips of her fingers lightly. "And this," he said as he drew his other hand up her thigh, her skirt riding higher. He could feel the heat radiating from her sex. His pulse raced.

He pushed his hand farther, and felt the folds of her pussy with his fingers.. "Mmmmm..", she moaned as she closed her eyes. She was wet.

* * *

Far below, the ants kept going, never stopping but for brief moments, as if to catch their breath before continuing on their mindless, endless journey.

* * *

She leaned towards him, and he kissed her deeply, tasting her lips hungrily, as if for the first time, as if it was his last meal before dieing. They leaned back against the wall, and he felt the cold concrete against his bare skin.

He slid his fingers up her pussy, rolled and played with her till she moaned and squirmed... She took off her shirt, looking at him, dropped it into space.. Neither of them saw it fall slowly down the side of the building.

He took her head into his other hand, and drew her to him, kissing her again, his hands following her body down... her neck, her back, her ass. As he teased her pussy, massaged her thighs, she found his already very hard cock through his pants, and unzipped his fly.

She drew away from his kiss, and smiled, licking her lips.. He didn't have a chance, and she knew it. He was powerless in that smile. He stopped playing with her pussy, as she smiled and licked her lips again. She leaned down, hair taken by the wind, hiding from him her face, and the source of all his pleasure right now.

Right now... his back against the cold concrete, crumbling slightly, and the warmth of her mouth, her tongue, her lips, caressing his cock slowly. Faster... Slower... Hands caressing his balls, already tight against him.

Then, she stopped, looked up, smiled, and looked at him again, in that way only she could. He was caught in ecstasy, powerless.

She pushed him down, the other way on the ledge, mere inches from the empty space which separated them, from the unreality below. She pulled off his pants, and soon they too sank out of sight, and out of their minds as soon as they left her fingers.

The sun was hot, and sweat beaded on her skin, around her breasts, around her lips, on her neck. She loved to wait, and watch him. She enjoyed keeping him in wonder, in this moment, waiting for nothing else but to feel the touch of her skin on his, and nothing else was there.

She leaned forward until her body was above his, her face inches from his face, her hair draped around his head. Her nipples grazed his chest, her legs wrapped around his, the fingers of one hand curled around the edge of the concrete ledge. She breathed in, and felt everything. As her breath left her mouth, he inhaled, taking her in. She then opened her hips wider, lowered herself with a sigh, and took him in.

Slowly, feeling every twitch, every touch, every move, they were one. Nothing was lost. Everything was gained.

Faster, and faster, her legs against the concrete, her pussy filled with his pounding cock. She pounded back uncontrollably. Leaning forward again, hand gripping the side of the ledge, his lips on hers, her breasts brushing his chest, every thrust was lightning, until they both came, crashing down, she, collapsing on top of him, arm dangling where their feet where only minutes before...