On The Farm with Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked embarrassed when Grendel mentioned it.

"Hey, hey, it's okay Anna. Some people like men and some like women and then again some like both." Ursula said as she sat back while enjoying the view of a bound nude Anna.

Grendel inserted, "Take Ursula, she 'likes' women; especially if they're on top."

Ursula blushed but looked right at Grendel before demurring, "Do what you will with me."

Anna watched as Grendel smiled real big before she told Ursula to 'strip and get face down facing Anna'.

Anna watched as Ursula did as she was told. Grendel obviously knew her stuff and within five minutes, Ursula was bound nude in a similar position to Anna. Both bound nude women were face to face and about a foot apart.

Suddenly, Anna felt Bruno beside her, his big powerful body was somehow reassuring. He knelt forward and his powerful hands roamed freely over her body as he spoke softly into her ear.

"Watch...Watch Ursula. Grendel is going to bring her off with the wand. If you've never seen it before, it's quite a sight." His voice rumbled in her ear.

Anna watched as Grendel picked what looked like a short white club with an electric cord attached to it. The big woman plugged in the cord and went to kneel slightly behind Ursula.

Anna heard the wand come to life with a strong buzzing sound.

Ursula gasped as the wand touched her bare cunt. She and Grendel were more than co-workers. They were more than fuck buddies. They were a long term couple and had been for a long time. They had met in this line of work and they stayed out of preference.

All this meant that Grendel knew Ursula's body and her responses intimately. Within seconds, Ursula was groaning erotically in front of Anna.

Anna watched in fascination as Ursula's eyes rolled back into her head before she closed them. Then she came for the first time that evening. It was hard and powerful. Ursula screamed through her cleave gag and pulled hard on the firm restraints that held her.

Anna, who had never seen an orgasm, either, was completely enthralled.

"What was she feeling?" Anna asked herself, "What does she do to make that happen?"

As if to answer her, Bruno whispered in her ear, "She doesn't make that happen you know?"

He continued, "She allows it to wash over her. Here, feel this..."

Anna's eyes got wide and she gasped around her gag as the big man touched her between the legs. She could not have said what he was doing but it sure felt good!

Within a minute, Anna could feel herself becoming very wet. Those feelings that she had always tried to stifle were becoming dangerously powerful.

Like she had done all her life, Anna tried her best to stifle them once again. But the big man's knowing hand would not be denied. Another minute of his expert manipulations passed.

The waves of pleasure washed over her body. Anna felt herself becoming more and more outrageously out of control than ever before. Try as she might, she could not control her little moans and shudders.

"What must they think of me?" She thought to herself with embarrassment before the waves became too great for coherent thought.

The waves of pleasure became greater and greater until she could no longer control them. They controlled her. She was but a surfer riding them in. Over and over this went, each time becoming more and more powerful.

Suddenly Anna screamed into her gag and pulled very hard as a wave of pleasure suddenly crested and she with it.

Her first orgasm, ever; it seemed to go on and on!

Finally, she felt the big man withdraw his hand from her privates. She still shuddered and then realized she had closed her eyes!

Opening them, she found herself staring into the very aroused gaze of both Ursula (who was still bound) and Grendel.

Bruno whispered in her ear, "I think we can safely say that you aren't frigid, Anna."

Chapter Six -- The Lash

Bruno and Grendel took a few minutes to untie both nude women before moving on to the next activity.

Between the dining room and the living room was a large open space. The ceiling was lowered slightly where a wall had once stood. It had long since been removed to make the house more spacious.

Bruno, Grendel and a now nude Ursula placed two hooks in the ceiling joists and two more in the floor. They had asked Anna and at first she had been doubtful.

"Look, these things are discreet and they will see a lot of use. But if someone should them, you can always maintain that they are there to hold curtains." Ursula reasoned, "I know it sounds weak but we do this here or we do it in the basement...unless you'd rather have us go?"

Anna was a bit startled. This was a completely natural reaction considering all the major events that had taken place this evening.

"No, no...Place your hooks." Anna responded.

She had been surprised at how old fashioned they had looked.

"Just like part of the house." She said with surprise.

The three looked at her and she continued, "I expected them to be like the stainless steel jobs that are in the shed."

Grendel had smiled then and said, "While we do use those; we try not to use them inside unless we are creating a specific mood."

Once the hooks were in place it began, again. They tied Anna standing spread-eagled between the two rooms.

Grendel and Ursula turned two of the easy chairs and sat facing the nude woman. Bruno slowly and deliberately pulled a shiny black leather belt from the suitcase and walking over to stand in front of Anna, held it up before her eyes.

"Are you going to hurt me with that?" She asked, wide eyed, both fearful and excited at the same time.

Bruno smiled and explained, "I'm certainly going to use it on your lovely butt. However, I'm not going to 'hurt' you. If you should feel like you want me to stop...say so."

Bruno paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "Do you want me to stop, Anna?"

"No, no...I just want to know what is going on." She said carefully, "Tonight you three have saved my farm and you have shown me a world I barely knew existed. I trust you."

Anna's eyes were hot with desire. Even though she had never been bound or whipped, she was eager to try this new thrill. She was scared but excited, to be sure...

Bruno stepped behind her and Anna found herself staring at the two women sitting in front of her. They seemed to take great pleasure in seeing her thus.

Bruno reached back with the belt.

Anna heard it whistle through the air before it landed on her naked bottom with a wet splat. She gasped at its fiery kiss and tightened her grip on the ropes that held her firm.

The belt whistled through the air again before landing on the other side of her ass. She grunted and tried to shut off all feeling to that area.

"Anna...Anna, enjoy what you are feeling." This came from Ursula, "Trying to resist completely is a waste of time, dear. Let the pain of the lash wash over you; like you orgasm did."

Anna looked surprised but nodded and the next time Bruno lashed her naked posterior, she let herself do just that.

Over the next few minutes, Anna was able to repeat this experience at Bruno's hands while the two women watched with great interest.

Finally, Ursula looked over at Grendel and smiled lustfully, "She did that well, don't you think?"

"Oh yes!" Grendel said emphatically, "That was well done indeed."

Bruno repeated his stroke yet again and this time Anna groaned even more erotically and pulled on the unyielding ropes as the lash hit home.

Now, as the big man began to work the bound nude woman in front of him, she began to really get into the spirit of it.

As the lash made contact with her soft skin in a wet and fiery kiss, Anna began to cry out lustily.

Her three tormentors got the feeling that they were watching a woman break free of a lot of old restraints.

After several minutes of this, Bruno saw Anna begin to shake. He knew her ability to continue to endure his beating was coming to an end. Rather than wait until she was all in; he stopped.

Walking over in front of her, he dramatically removed his sauna wrap.

Anna gasped at the sight of his semi-erect penis.

"It's so big!" She thought excitedly, "I wonder what he's going to do next?"

He stepped closer to the bound woman and reaching out, grasped her nipple. It wasn't a hard grip but he definitely had her bare breast between his powerful fingers.

He smiled and asked her, "Do you know how you turn a woman on, Anna?"

Behind him, Anna heard both the other women groan.

"Uh, no I don't" She said simple.

Bruno smiled and answered her just as the other two also spoke with him in unison, "You turn it to the left."

So saying, Bruno turned her nipple to his left as Ursula said, "Man that joke is so old it has white hair! You have to get some new material Bruno!"

He smiled but let his other hand slide down between Anna's legs, his eyes never leaving hers.

She gasped at the pleasurable feeling and unconsciously raised her pubis up to meet his demanding touch. Her eyes were humid and her mouth partly open at the powerful sensations that poured over her.

The whipping that Bruno had administered had left her whole butt and genital area feeling swollen and sensitive. It didn't hurt but it was very responsive to any stimuli.

Slowly and carefully, Bruno continued to masturbate the bound nude woman in front of him.

Anna did not know what was going on but she sincerely hoped it wasn't going to end anytime soon.

The big man continued to fondle her between the legs; his other hand gently pulling and kneading her tender breast.

She gasped at the powerful and erotic feelings that seemed to grow and grow without end.

Just when she thought she'd go completely out of her mind; he stopped.

Waiting a couple of minutes, he started again. When she was very aroused he'd stop again.

She whimpered in frustration and confusion.

"What was he doing?" She wondered to herself, then, "Oh God! Please let him not stop this time!"

Finally, she could bear no more, "Please! Please! Don't stop!"

Bruno didn't and her second orgasm was so powerful that it left her hanging in her restraints.

Chapter Seven -- Him

The big man gave her a few minutes to recover before he untied her.

First he untied her legs and then he had Grendel and Ursula support her when he untied her arms. She was so shaky he was sure she'd fall and hurt herself without support.

While the two women held her up, Bruno moved a kitchen chair to where Anna had just been tied. He faced it toward the two easy chairs from the living room.

In short, he sat where Anna had just stood spread-eagled.

The two women lowered Anna to her knees in front of the naked big man before they sat back in the living room. This time Ursula sat on Grendel's lap, as they watched what was happening.

A nude Anna knelt in front of a naked Bruno. Her eyes took in his huge and now very hard erection. A clear condom encased Bruno's manhood but Anna didn't care.

Bruno watched Anna lick her lips as her eyes got very glassy, indeed. Although very experienced, he had never seen such lust. It both startled and aroused him.

"Do what you need to." He said to her gently, if somewhat firmly.

She didn't need any more encouragement, than that. Leaning forward quickly, she enveloped Bruno's huge iron hard erection in her wet hot mouth. She took him in right to the base of his cock.

Her tongue flicked up and down his shaft as she let her mouth ride his steely shaft all the way to the tip of its head before returning to its base, where cock met torso.

She eagerly sucked Bruno's cock. It was like she had a gift that had grown with time, only she wasn't aware of it until this night.

And now she was making up for lost time!

"We have all night, Anna." Bruno said to the bobbing head in his lap.

Anna didn't respond other than to place her hands demurely behind her back as she serviced the big man's dick.

Even after several minutes, Anna showed no sign of even slowing down, let alone quitting.

Bruno felt her mouth on his unit. He also felt her desperate hunger. He felt her let go of her fears and inadequacies that had held her in their grip for so long. She had not stopped to listen to what was going on inside of her until tonight.

Now, for the first time, she was listening and right now, cock sucking was one pleasurable thing to do!

At length, she began to tire and her rhythmic bobbing up and down on his cock slowed.

He reached out and grabbed her hair with one large hand and pulled her to her feet as he stood up. Walking around the chair, he bent her forward until she was staring at the place he had just sat in.

She felt him tie her legs to the rear chair legs. She saw his still hard erection as he tied her hands to the front chair legs.

Looking up, Anna gasped slightly as she saw Ursula lying across Grendel's lap. The big woman was busy with one arm between a very nude Ursula's legs and the other holding her by the throat, albeit lightly. Ursula's eyes were closed and a blissful smile lay across her face.

Anna gasped again as Bruno placed a blindfold across her eyes. She heard him walk behind her before she felt him bend forward and whisper in her ear.

"I want you to concentrate on what I'm doing to you, Anna." He said firmly, "You are not to come without telling me...Do you understand?"

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She wasn't entirely sure she could do what the big man was telling her to but she was damn sure going to try!

Bruno stood behind the bound nude woman and slowly began to insert his cock into her oh-so-wet pussy. He listened as she groaned erotically and arched back to meet her welcome intruder.

Slowly and carefully, he pushed forward until his torso touched her butt. He slowly pulled out until he was almost completely clear before starting back in. Slowly, slowly, he teased her mercilessly.

She groaned and growled behind her blindfold and began to wiggle her ass from side to side impatiently.

Bruno smiled and continued his torment.

When she could take no more she spoke again and pleaded, "Fuck Me Hard and Fast!"

She was aroused and the harsh language made her even more so.

Bruno neither laughed nor mocked her in any way. Instead, he did as she had pleaded for him to. He fucked her hard and fast.

As she approached her third climax ever, Bruno reminded her, "Tell me when you come!"

She nodded her head in acknowledgement.

A couple of minutes later she screamed out in utter abandon, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God, I'm coming again!"

Bruno neither came himself not stopped pumping when Anna came for her third time. He kept pounding away at her like a jackhammer.

Anna was in heaven and she knew it. She groaned and arched as the big man rutted with her savagely.

At length she began to match his rhythm and she pounded back with equal enthusiasm.

Her hips arched to meet his incoming iron hard cock and when he withdrew she pulled her pussy as far away as the chair and her bindings would let her.

On and on this went until she realized that she was coming again for the fourth time!

Belatedly she shouted out her victory but her lover continued to slam into her.

The chair they were leaning on began to creak and groan with each movement of the mating couple.

Anna could suddenly sense that the big man was approaching his own orgasm.

Intuitively, she knew to be quiet and instead of shouting; she silently urged him on.

She felt his hard cock become even harder and his strokes inside her became faster and faster!

Anna felt Bruno's hands upon her hips as he raced toward his climax.

When he finally came, shouting and shooting his load while pressing hard, Anna felt a thrill of accomplishment that she had never felt before.

"I caused that!" She thought triumphantly to herself, "By god, I did!"

Chapter Eight -- Resolutions

The rest of the evening was a pleasurable blur for Anna. It was always a bit hard to reconstruct it later, in her mind.

That didn't matter, however. The good feelings and sense of well being did.

Over the next several weeks, Bruno, Grendel and Ursula introduced Anna to a world she'd never known existed.

She met many interesting people and had a variety of experiences that proved positively educational.

But those tales are for another time.

She also started divorce proceedings against her husband. Her new friends were most helpful and while it took a couple of years, she did attain her divorce on the grounds of desertion. She also got full title to her beloved farm.

It came as quite a shock, shortly after she had received her divorce papers to turn and see her now ex-husband standing in front of her.

"How could you?" He began, "How could you betray me like this?"

There was a time that she would have wilted under his accusations. Not this time though.

"How could I betray you?" She asked rhetorically.

"Oh No! You messed me up, you unfeeling lout!" She spat back.

He looked shocked, then angry and for one moment, Anna thought he might try and strike her.

As he stood, uncertain as to what to do, Anna made his mind up for him.

"Get out!" She snarled, "And don't ever return!"

He hesitated but she stepped forward and looked at him impatiently.

He did not really know what to do. The woman in front of him looked like his sheltered wife but she sure didn't sound her.

At that moment, Grendel, who had been working in the revamped barn, suddenly appeared behind Anna's now ex-husband.

"Is there a problem?" She asked calmly, an underlying menace clear in her voice.

Anna's ex-husband gasped and turned in fear. He found it impossible to meet the big woman's eyes. Brushing past her, he left in confusion.

Anna blew out a ragged breath and nodded her thanks to the big woman. Grendel smiled professionally and turned to go back to the barn.

Anna spoke to the big woman's back, "Hey...uh...Thanks."

Grendel turned back and smiled before she said, "You've come a long way kid."

Then she returned to her work.

Anna continued to make ready to receive new clients. Bruno had said that after they left, he'd show her a new trick.

She could hardly wait!

12