On the Farm with Brenda

Story Info
Brenda takes an unusual vacation.
4k words
4.51
49.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

This is strictly a Maledom tale of erotic activity.

The first chapter sets up the action

The naughty bits begin with Chapter Two.

*

Chapter One -- Rest

Brenda McCain was a driven woman, no doubt about it. She worked far too much and she did not take good enough care of herself. She insisted on micromanaging as many details as she could, of any project she was involved with.

Being the president of her own highly successful design firm came with a price and she was ready to meet it; until she got a case of mononucleosis. It wasn't a bad case or even a long one but it served as a wake up call for her.

Her doctor had told her that it had been avoidable with proper rest and nourishment. So she rested more and ate better.

She also hired an apprentice. His name was Maximilian Sunder but she just called him Max. His resume had been utterly fantastic. He had credentials and abilities that far belied his appearance. As he proved his trustworthiness over the next few months, she came to rely on him more and more.

She saw that he used his size to lull people into a false sense of superiority. He talked and acted like he was a bit on the slow side and if she had not seen his resume, she might have believed it. Under other conditions she would have never hired such a large powerful man.

Black as darkest ebony, Max was huge. He stood well over six and a half feet and weighed nearly three hundred pounds yet his waist was small and he was very light on his feet.

"It's too bad that he is both gay and my subordinate." She thought to herself as she took her seasonal leave.

Her doctor had ordered her to take a week every four months to rest and recuperate from the rigors of her work. She had complained but her illness and his insistence had made the breaks at the end of every season a mandatory event.

"God, I've got a week with nothing to do!" She thought to herself, "I'll go nuts!"

Then she laughed to herself because she knew that she wouldn't be bored.

She had turned over all her current projects to the various department heads and told them she'd be back in seven days.

She had Max make the appropriate arrangements and now she was on her way to 'The Farm'. It was a place that her doctor had recommended and after careful consideration and investigation, she had agreed.

She watched the spring day unfold as her limousine pulled up to the gate of 'The Farm'. The place did not look too impressive but Brenda knew that the security in it was first rate.

Max was driving her himself and once they were safely at the house. He opened her car door and carried her bags inside.

She looked around as a young woman came walking toward them.

"Hello, I'm Anna and this is my farm." She said in a calm friendly voice, "You must be Brenda."

Brenda smiled and returned the greeting before turning to Max and saying, "Thank you; you may go now."

Max smiled a bit slowly at her before leaving (she assumed it was a bit slow for Anna as he never acted like this when they were alone).

"Please follow me and I'll show you to you room. You can settle in before we begin." Anna said in that same friendly manner.

After Brenda had been shown her room and put her clothes away, she sat nude upon the bed and reflected on what she had set herself up for.

Brenda McCain had a naughty little secret. She was a sexual submissive. Outside the bedroom, she was a fearsome executive professional and she knew how to get things done. Inside the bedroom, she wanted someone to do her and hard!

She knew herself sexually and had known what she liked in the bedroom for a long time. There was no question of exploring her unknown sexuality. She knew exactly what she liked and had told the doctor all about it.

Her only problem was finding someone who would respect her in the morning.

"And why did that sound so familiar?" She wondered sarcastically to herself.

That was why her doctor had suggested 'The Farm' to begin with. Such a place could not have existed only a few decades before, save as a brothel. 'The Farm' and 'The Institute' were so much more than the so-called 'Sporting Clubs' of the Old West.

Both places were known to professionals in the medical field as safe places to explore and indulge in various sexual activities. The people were professional and well versed in many different forms of sexual play.

So now she sat and waited for it all to begin. She could feel both a reluctance to let her work mind go and an excitement building, now that she was committed to her stay.

At that point, the door suddenly slammed open and two men burst in, one of them was absolutely huge!

They were covered from head to toe including their faces and hands. Forcing her face down on the bed, they worked in complete silence. First they bound her wrists behind her back and then they tied her ankles together.

Forcing her to her feet, one bent forward quickly and picked her up effortlessly over his shoulder. Only then did the other speak.

"When we are done; you'll know what a real welcoming is like!" He said ominously.

Brenda shivered in anticipation, her eyes hot and her breathing ragged.

Chapter Two -- Welcome

The two men carried the bound nude executive down the stairs and out to the barn. They worked in silence.

Once there, the two men quickly retied her wrists with rope in front of her. While she offered resistance, it was merely a token and they pretty much did what they wanted with her.

She could feel herself becoming wet at their very touch.

Attaching a hanging rope to her wrists, they pulled on the other end until she was standing on tip toe with hands high above her head before securing it.

She was helpless, nude and very aroused. They left her ungagged.

Both men stepped back and surveyed the bound nude woman. Then the shorter of the two masked men turned and offered his hand to the bigger man.

The bigger man shook hands and the shorter one left the barn, pausing to shut the door on his way out.

"Obviously, he wasn't born here." Brenda reflected to herself wryly.

Now they were alone. It was just the sexual submissive and her tormentor.

The big man slowly reached up to his waist and dramatically pulled off a thick shiny black leather belt.

Brenda watched as though hypnotized.

The big man stepped close and casually reached out to run his hand over her bare breast.

She gasped in fear and denial at his touch.

He shrugged, as if to say, "Hey, you don't want me to touch? Then I won't!"

She clamped her jaw shut as she watched the big man move lightly behind her, the belt training along, menacingly.

"He moves well for such a big man." Brenda thought to herself distractedly.

She knew what was coming and knew there was no way to avoid it. Anticipation filled her with a delicious dread.

She heard the belt whisper through the spring air before the end landed with a wet splat on her very available butt.

She gasped at the sensation. The strike wasn't too hard yet...But she knew that they would become harder as the day wore on.

She could have stopped it at any time, she knew. A word or gesture was all that was needed to set her free. Deliberately, she held herself available.

A few seconds later, the hungry belt whispered through the air to find her again.

She tightened her body so as not to reveal how much she was enjoying it.

Brenda remembered well the first time she had told a therapist of her submissive desires. She had been quite young and filled with shame at any sort of sexual feeling that was not 'normal'.

The therapist had not been very supportive and Brenda had suddenly realized that he had been very threatened by her revelation.

The act of revealing her innermost feelings, though small, had a powerful effect on the young woman. She made it a liberating and empowering idea.

Dropping the therapist, Brenda had sought direction in both her work and her sexual life.

She was lucky and achieved success in both.

So now she hung bound and nude in a barn. She was being whipped and tormented by a stranger who intended upon doing even naughtier things to her.

She was so close to coming, she could feel the wetness starting to roll down her inner thighs.

The big man lashed her again and again; the pauses between the strikes becoming less and less.

Brenda gasped and struggled as the belt began to burn her bare butt where it landed all too frequently now.

She began to gasp and struggle even more as the big man stepped up the pace of his torment.

She could feel a plea beginning to build upon her lips. She hated herself for being weak but the belt was becoming just too much to bear silently.

The belt landed again and again. The frequency becoming faster and faster!

Brenda let her head hang back. Her body jerked as the leather tasted her bound nude and available flesh.

Finally, the next to last straw occurred. Brenda could feel herself begin to cry. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes and she could feel a great pressure in her heart lift as the last of her resistance melted.

Just when she opened her mouth to speak her safe word and put an end to the torment; the big man stopped.

It took a moment for her to realize that he was no longer striking her. She abruptly pulled her head forward and tried to straighten up as much as possible. It was rather a futile gesture and the big man laughed low at her for doing it. She blushed in response.

He stepped behind her and ran a hand negligently over her nude and well whipped butt. She shivered but did not pull away or complain at his touch. He murmured in approval and she felt slightly embarrassed yet aroused by his approval.

Then he stepped in front of her. He deliberately removed his mask.

There, standing in front of her, was Max!

Chapter Three -- Michael

He smiled at her obvious shock and discomfort before speaking.

"No, I'm not Max. I'm his twin. My name is Michael. I have been abroad until recently." He spoke in a deep voice that was rich and cultured.

Then he added with mild sarcasm, "Did Max not mention that he had seen the way you look at him? You know, he really is gay...But I'm not!"

"Now, if you want to end this, you can say the word. Or you can have another tormentor if that is to your taste too. The choices are yours to make." Michael spoke reasonably.

It took Brenda a moment to find her voice. Her feelings were not at all confused. She insolently eyed the black Adonis, as though he were the one tied, before she spoke.

"Oh no Mikey...You'll do just fine!" She smiled arrogantly, knowing what he would have to do in response.

"Mikey...?" Michael rhetorically asked her with mild outrage, "I'll have respect from you and I mean now!"

So saying, he stepped back and while facing her, he let the belt whip out and curve around her tender bottom.

She shrieked then and jerked helplessly about,

Michael lashed her again and yet a third time before she begged him to stop.

"How do you address me?" He asked her.

"Michael...I address you as Michael." She gasped.

He whipped her a fourth time and she cried out and convulsed on his leather. Whether she had come or not was difficult for either to say.

"Oh no...We are well past the stage where you may address me by my name." He said with finality, "I am your master and you will know it before tonight is through!"

Brenda looked shocked and her jaw dropped at the very idea.

She clamped her mouth firmly shut, as though saying silently, "I'll never call you master!"

Michael smiled then, in real enjoyment, "I like a woman with spirit!"

Michael dropped the belt to the barn floor. Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he pulled out a black bandanna and applied a cleave gag to the outraged woman.

She growled as he did it and tried to bite him, in what was a futile gesture.

"We'll have none of that!" He warned her sternly.

He deliberately reached out and grasped her bare nipple in his right hand and squeezed it.

At first, she was able to bear the pressure. As Michael gradually increased it, she began to feel her resolve to rebel against him dissolve.

Her eyes began to close and she mewed through the gag at the pain of the grip.

Michael, who had much experience dealing with wilful women, knew exactly how much pressure to apply and for how long. He did not want to damage her or break her spirit.

He told himself he was only interested in establishing control. He was quite surprised to find himself with an iron hard erection. Usually that didn't occur until later.

Just as she took a deep breath to yell her safe word...He stopped squeezing her bare nipple.

Michael untied her ankles only to retie them wide apart. Brenda was smart enough not to fight him this time. She tried, instead, to catch his eye that he might have pity on her.

When he was done, he looked right at her and smiled. It was a cruel smile and she was even wetter than before because she now knew he had no pity. He would not be manipulated.

She now stood with arms above her head and her legs were so wide apart that she was hanging by her wrists. She was cleaved gagged, whipped and wet.

Michael was thoughtful enough to move two small blocks of wood under each foot. This allowed Brenda to stand on tip toe thus relieving some of the pressure on her wrists.

Then he stepped so he was, again, directly in front of her.

"Look at me!" He commanded.

She did as he told her and watched in stupefied amazement as he stripped off his shoes, socks, shirt and finally, his pants.

Underneath it all, he was wearing a set of black straps. They were a kind of harness. There was one that emphasized his massive upper body and another that wrapped around his tight hips.

Michael trained with serious poundage when he pumped iron. The martial arts added a sense of grace to his huge and ripped body.

His face was cleanly shaved as were his armpits and privates. The straps only emphasized his impressive musculature and iron hard penis.

Its huge bulbous head bobbed and swayed as he moved back and forth. It was both thick and long. Ridges and veins swelled impressively along its length. A small amount of ejaculate seeped from the head.

Brenda ate his beautiful body with hungry eyes and wondered what it would feel like when he was intimate with her. She shivered with anticipation.

Michael smiled at her open display of wanton desire.

Chapter Four - Respect

Bending forward, Michael retrieved the belt from where he had dropped it. He positioned himself and looked down as though contemplating what he knew was going to be a lot of fun. There was a half smile on his face and his iron hard penis seemed to grow even harder as he readied himself.

Brenda saw his powerful thighs flex as he picked up the belt. She began to shake her head back and forth in a violent 'no' gesture. She too, knew what he was going to do or rather, where he was going to do it.

"I'm going to 'apply' this where it will do some good. You have no say in the matter. I will be giving you only six strokes but I want a 'Thank You Master' for each one." Michael spoke evenly.

Brenda tightened her grip on the cruel restraints that held her so available. Again, that dreadful sense of anticipation filled her with secret delight.

She watched in horrified fascination as Michael whipped the shiny black leather belt upward where it landed against her most private place.

She shrieked and her eyes bulged in pain and outrage.

Michael waited a few seconds before whipping her bare cunt again!

It was when he whipped her for a third time that he spoke, "Did I forget to mention that the only strokes that count are the ones that you thank me for?"

Brenda chuffed indignantly and then shrieked again as the belt landed on her most intimate of intimates.

"Thank You Master!" She yelled around the gag.

Michael smiled at that, as though it were his due to be so thanked. Then he whipped her again!

Brenda cried out hard and pulled with helpless futility against the ropes that held her so firm.

"Thank You Master!" She yelled again.

Michael nodded and whipped her even harder than before!

Brenda screamed around the gag.

"Thank You Master!" She was panting now, in both fear and arousal.

Michael did not even acknowledge her 'Thank You Masters'. He simply let her take another lash against her bare cunt.

Brenda cried and shook against the pain.

"Thank You Master!" She yelled for the fourth time.

Michael whipped her in an uppercut fashion on her bare cunt and was rewarded by her shriek for a fifth time.

"Thank You Master!" She screamed.

Michael whipped her a sixth and final time and again, she shrieked.

"Thank You Master!" She yelled.

Michael dropped the belt to the barn floor and stepped close to his submissive. He took a moment to remove the cleave gag.

He had not been whipping her very hard but it had not been necessary or even desirable to do so.

He caressed her bare cunt as he looked at her downcast face and asked, "So, was it every bit as exciting to be whipped between the legs as you remember?"

Brenda looked up shyly and smiled at her tormentor before answering. Obviously he had talked with the doctor who had referred her to 'The Farm'. Only he had known that she had this desire and that it had been done to her only once before.

"Oh yes master! It was even better with you!" She said softly.

He smiled and gently grasped both her nipples in his strong calloused hands. With infinite gentleness, he pulled and kneaded the sensitive flesh.

Within a couple of minutes, she was gasping and moaning in desire; only a stroke or two from coming again!

Michael had dominated many women and he knew that he had seen few who could equal this one. She was both strong and vulnerable. Her limits were very nearly the same as his. A rare occurrence that.

He moved slightly so that his giant erection could enter her as he stood taller between her open legs by straightening his legs a bit. Michael was so tall compared to Brenda that he could easily take her while she hung nude with her legs spread wide.

Suddenly he did just that. Standing up, he thrust his massive manhood to his base. He entered her hot wet cunt in a single move.

She gasped and convulsed on his penis. He could feel her womanly parts tighten as she orgasmed.

Withdrawing himself nearly out of her, he slowly deliberately reinserted his huge iron hard dick deep into her hot wet cunt yet again!

The feelings of pleasure raced through him as his erection plowed deep inside her sopping wet vaginal canal. He gasped at his reaction.

Brenda groaned and thought to herself, "God, his prick felt so wonderful in there!"

She didn't remember it feeling this good before!

He continued to fuck her, harder and faster than before. He was not going to come but he made sure that she did. Over and over, she just could not seem to stop!

Finally, he pulled out and she took a deep breath before sighing in contentment.

Chapter Five -- Mouthful

Michael untied her then only to retie her hands behind her back and her ankles together. He was also thoughtful enough to tie her elbows as close together as she was comfortable with. The effect was that her breasts now jutted obscenely out in front.

Picking her up effortlessly, he made her kneel in front of him.

She knew what was coming next but she was startled when he pulled out a water bottle and doused the contents onto the cleave gag before wiping her scent and taste off of his now semi hard dick.

She eyed the monster that was now at her face height. Another kind of delicious ache filled her. She licked her lips in anticipation, her eyes wide and humid with desire!

Michael grabbed her hair in one hand and his semi hard dick in the other. Then he offered her his penis and she was only too happy to take as much of it as she could into her mouth.

12