On the Farm with Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her helpless on her knees with her wrists and elbows bound behind her back, Michael face fucked her; fast and shallow, just like she wanted.

"Use your tongue!" He ordered her in a husky tone.

She eagerly complied. Her tongue raced up and down his huge hard manhood. She closed her eyes and moaned with satisfaction, her lips avidly clamping around every vein and ridge on Michael's iron hard penis.

His bulbous head came out of her mouth only to be reinserted.

Brenda allowed herself to be used in this way. Despite having just come, she was well on her way to another orgasm.

Michael murmured his approval at her eagerness.

This surprised her, as many men were more than a little intimidated by her powerful sexual drive. One had even struck her with a closed fist after he realized he could not keep up. There was no such problem here tonight.

Michael continued to use her mouth with his hard erection. It shot in and out in an increasingly jerky fashion.

"Do you want to taste my cum?" He asked her with rising passion.

She moaned and nodded as much as possible.

Her eyes closed as she felt her own passion reaching their height!

He fucked her face even faster.

Suddenly Michael could feel the beginning of a huge orgasm building. She could feel it coming too. She sucked even faster and harder. Given her position and helplessness, that was very difficult.

Michael could feel every inch of his now throbbing dick as he pushed it into her mouth.

"God, this woman could suck cock like a faggot!" He thought wildly.

Then he came. He roared and pumped and shot for what seemed like an eternity.

Brenda sucked and swallowed as much of his seed as she could, the overflow simply washed over her face. She was so aroused by his orgasm that she hardly noticed.

And then she came again! She was astounded! But it was true...She had just achieved orgasm while sucking cock!

When Michael had finished coming, he silently picked up the bound nude woman and put her across his broad shoulder before starting back for her room. He left his clothing where he had stripped it off.

Ignoring her mild protests, he smiled to himself because he knew that she was going to walk a bit bow legged before he was done.

Her week long vacation had hardly begun...

12