On The High Plains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers

A little finger action up and down her slit and then into her opening seemed to meet with her approval, assuming soft moans didn't mean discontent. When the pad of my thumb grazed her clit, she nearly jumped off the bed and I thought she was going to bite off one of my ears as her hands jammed my fingers deeper into her opening. She had gushed fluid so that my hand was coated and it was dripping onto the cornshuck mattress.

Moxie's hands were all over my body, seemingly unable to stop moving. She touched my cock, rubbed my balls, then grabbed my head with both hands and tried to pull me inside her breasts. Her tongue traced the contours of my ear and tried to get inside while I kept sucking her tits. Her hands covered my back and squeezed my butt, then found my cock again and explored it all. Yet when my thumb circled her clitoris three times and then nudged the little bud, she again nearly jumped out of her skin, bucking me like an untamed mustang.

This time when she calmed down again, her hand went unerringly to my cock and began to tug, her intent unmistakable. I worked my way around between her legs and let her guide my spear into her target. I eased forward into her slick treasure and bumped into a barrier. She was a virgin! I was a little taken aback and stopped to think about that. However Moxie wasn't having any delay. She wrapped her feet behind my butt and gave a strong yank and suddenly there was no barrier.

She grunted when I plunged into her but then it was done and we were both lost in the ecstasy of sexual pleasure. I have to admit that most of my experience had been with the shady ladies of the night with an occasional tryst with a willing lady. Here, though, there had been no ladies at all until I stumbled across Moxie, as if fate had brought us together. My mind was a jumble of unanswered questions, like how did this happen, what was she thinking, where was this going, were we developing a relationship, could it last and many others.

I shoved those aside and began kissing her ... and she kissed me back. She pressed her breasts up against my chest and her hands continually ran over my back and shoulders. I knew I couldn't last long with that kind of treatment, considering how long it had been since I had been with a woman. Still, for however long it lasted, every stroke, every movement was absolutely luscious.

And then suddenly I was shooting hot sticky cum deep into Moxie's welcoming pussy. I gripped her hips and held us together, feeling the need to empty myself as far into her as I could. And then Moxie was bucking up at me, pulling hard with her feet as if trying to force our bodies to become one. I was pretty sure she had cum again too, judging from the look on her face. It was no longer her usual stoic expression.

Life on the high plains wasn't nearly so bad after that ...

techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers
12