On the Hunt Ch. 09

Story Info
Part 9.
4.9k words
4.75
3.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa2506
Lisa2506
26 Followers

Hi, Madam Lisa here. This is part 9 of my real-life ongoing relationship with my subs. The only thing I have changed are the names. I also do not mention the names of the locations. I sure some of you will be able to figure them out. All I ask is you don't tell. Thank you for reading my story. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. All participants are over 18 and are consenting in their rolls.

Recap: Bound by neighbor. Darts, Bound neighbors friend

Saturday morning 6 am my alarm goes off. I am find myself alone in bed. I get up and go to the breakfast nook. The subs were all in the kitchen, naked except for their collars.

Dove was teaching Sparrow how to make bacon, egg and cheese casserole. Blue Jay has set the breakfast table. Dove brings me a cup of coffee and lets me know breakfast will be ready soon.

We have breakfast and go over today's plans. Blue Jay is going to move out of her parents house this morning. We have to go over with her and help her pack. I have a truck meeting us at 9 am.

Her parents will be there so panties, bras, jeans, blouses and no collars. Blue Jay's parents know she is a lesbian, but there is no reason to show up looking like sluts.

Blue Jay needs work clothes so we are going to visit Tina at the mall. Lastly we are all going to Donna's lake house tonight. I go over what will be expected of them and what will happen during the party.

We finish breakfast and the subs are on cleanup duty. Blue Jay is nervous about how her parents will react when we show up. I reassure her that we will be there for her and promise her we will be on our best behavior even if they are not.

We show up to Blue Jays parents house and meet her parents. They seemed to be nice enough and allowed us to pack Blue Jays room in peace. They offered us some refreshments and some of their extra household items any college student would die for. To my relief Blue Jays fears proved to be for naught.

When the two men with the truck showed up, I had Dove and Sparrow give them blowjobs in their van before they took everything to my storage locker for me.

When we finished we headed to the mall to see Tina. I had the subs put on their collars. As we walked in Dave greeted us like long lost friends. He asked us the usual questions and I told him we needed business attire for Blue Jay.

He escorted us back to a private dressing room and asked us to wait as he served us some wine, cheese and grapes. He also apologized that Sara was off today.

I had the subs strip and had Blue Jay stand in the middle of the room. Then I had Sparrow and Dove sit on the floor beside my chair. Dave told me Tina would be in shortly. I told all the subs to make themselves available to the sales staff especially Tina.

Tina came in and greeted us. She asked how we were and told me she would be my personal assistant today. I told her we were honored and were looking for office work attire for Blue Jay.

She asked if she could touch Blue Jay and I told her she could do anything she wanted with her. Tina smiled and got out her measuring tape and measured Blue Jay. Tina told us she would be right back with some things for Blue Jay to try on and left us for the moment.

Dave came in with an assortment of bras and refilled my wine glass. A saleswoman, Maria, followed him in with some dresses, blouses and pants. I had Sparrow and Dove help them hang the clothes. Sparrow brushed her breasts against Maria while Dove helped Dave arrange the bras on the table.

When Tina got back she helped Blue Jay dress and showed me how she could alter them to fit better. I could not help notice how Tina kept watching Dove and Sparrow. As she talked to me she was looking at them. The subs helped by handing Tina the different items of clothing.

When Blue Jay had finished trying on the clothes and I had picked out the ones I was going to buy Blue Jay gave Tina a hug and a kiss. I reminded Tina that Blue Jay will do "anything" you wanted. I could see Tina's nipples were pointing straight out now and the tone of her voice was softer.

With resolve Tina over came her inner urges and continued with her job. We bought Blue Jay a total of eight work outfits including four pairs of shoes. Tina told me she would have the outfits ready by Wednesday and asked if there was anything else she could help us with. I told her we had to get some accessories and perfume.

I had the Sparrow and Dove dressed, no panties or bras, and told Tina I would be wondering her store for a bit. With that I took my dressed subs with me and left Blue Jay kneeling in the center of the dressing room with Tina. As I left I told Blue Jay to be a "good sub now" and locked the door behind me as I left.

Tina was now alone with Blue Jay. Blue Jay asked "Madam Tina, how may I serve you?"

Turning on her video camera Tina had Blue Jay undress her and start by giving her a massage. She started with her back and neck. Gently kissing and licking every inch of Tina's body.

She paid special attention to her breasts as she ran her tongue around the nipples playfully biting them as she did. She ran her finger in and out of Tina's pussy at the same time.

Tina was so excited she pushed Blue Jay's head down between her legs. Blue Jay stuck her tongue deep inside her and continued on to her ass. She went back and forth as Tina commanded. Finally Tina's body shook and she squirted all over Blue Jays face.

When Tina emerged from the dressing room I settled the bill. Tina gave me my receipt and a copy of the video.

I drove the subs to the adult store to get some more supplies for tonight and then we went to lunch. During lunch I told the subs that they were to strip when we get in the car and put in their remote vibrators. We went to Donna's lake house after lunch.

When we got to Donna's I cuffed all of them behind the back. I also put leashes on them then walked them up to the front door.

Bella answered the door. To my surprise he was in full drag, High heals, dress, makeup the works. He made a beautiful woman. She thanked me for bringing her out of her shell and admitted she was afraid to do it herself. I noticed she was not wearing a collar and asked Donna in private about it when I got inside.

Donna told me what happened after they got back. As it turns out Bella has been in denial his entire life. She has no desire for a Mistress or Sir. She does however like men and she invited her to stay for the party tonight so she could meet people who understand her. Maybe even hook up with a nice boy.

I took the subs down to the sex dungeon and secured Sparrow to the "X." I tied Dove to the floor in a kneeling position and cuffed Blue Jay to the bed, spread eagle. I blindfolded them and turned on the vibrators.

I walked around the dungeon and took my time looking at the other subs that have also been tied and chained there. Some were blindfolded and others were not depending on their masters choice. I went upstairs to put on my Mistress "cat" outfit and join the rest of the guests.

A quick aside: The party for the new subs are in the dungeon. Veteran subs are upstairs with their masters. Invitation only in the dungeon. The party is to expand the comfort zone and boundaries of the subs. Safe words and gestures are strictly enforced.

Donna and 5 other mistresses go down with me to the dungeon and we start with Dove. Dove has a talented tongue and I told the other about her ejaculation by masturbation. This is, even in my circle, considered a tall tail without proof. I showed them the video and they were duly impressed. They also wanted to see her do it again.

I unchained her, removed her blindfolded, and escorted her to the bed. I told her what was expected of her. I put some toys and lube down beside her. I asked her to start and keep going as long as she could. Her vibrator has been on for 10 minutes now and she was wet. I handed her a ribbed anal vibrator, told her to take her time and not to disappoint me.

I handed her a feather and she bushed her nipples with it. She asked for the clamps and weights then clamped her nipples with it. She used the french tickler and started with massaging her outer lips concentrating on her clit. Slowly moving it in and out of her pussy. She bit the chain connecting her nipples and pulled them up to her shoulder. Moaning louder as she continued. She started dripping as she came the first time.

She continued pumping the dildo in and out, pulling on the chain. The more she came the harder and faster she pumped, ramming the dildo into her pussy and rubbing her clit with vigor. She started squirting, but that made her go faster and harder. Her breathing was getting shallower almost to the point of hyperventilation.

Her nipples were now above her shoulders as she rubbed her clit and pounded the dildo into herself. Her moans were now screams as she came one last time and collapsed on the bed ejaculating all over it. She had a smile on her face as she slept. The Mistress were all very impressed and I was very proud of her.

I had Fifi pick her up from the bed and carried her upstairs to Donna's bedroom. He laid her down on the bed so she could sleep in peace. As he was doing that I changed the sheets for the next person.

Blue Jay was up next. Blue Jay had told me she would not mind a man once in awhile, but for the most part she only wanted women. Tonight she will get both. I invited Howie and another Sir to join us. The Mistresses draw lots to see who will be the lucky 4th as Howie, Sir and myself talked to Blue Jay.

I tell her she is going to be gang banged and not to be frightened. I will be here for her the entire time. I also reassured her that the men knew how to please a woman. She agreed to it. Then I put on a cock sucker gag on her and removed her cuffs.

Sir bent her over and slapped her ass as I gave her a kissed her nipples. Howie removed the ball from her gag and stuck his cock in her mouth. I told her to suck his cock and spread your cheeks. She did as she was told.

Sir lubed her ass then pushed his cock into her ass. He began to pump it slowly at first until it was all the way in. Then with powerful strokes pumped his cock in and out of her ass. Mistress Maria, yes from the clothing store, moved Howie out of the way and remove the gag completely. She had Blue Jay eat her out and give Howie a hand job.

During this I was under her in a loose 69 licking her pussy for all I was worth trying to get her to cum. I could feel her body shake and hear her moan I knew it would not be long. I could also hear Maria about to cum also. Next I feel Howie shooting his cum all over both Blue Jay and I.

Then it happened, Blue Jay started to cum. My mouth was flooded with her juices. She had not squirted but she was defiantly cumming. Sir pulled out and put his cock in Blue Jay's pussy and pounded her as hard as he could.

Mistress Maria was also cumming now so I had Blue Jay continue by eating me out. Blue Jay was holding on to me as she licked my pussy. Driving her tongue in and out of me to the rhythm of Sir's cock in her pussy.

I came just a few moments later. I was exhausted and my body was shaking as my orgasm flowed over me. Sir continued to pound Blue Jay until he came. He pulled out and shoved his cock back into her ass as he shot his load into her ass. She came again and squirted all over me. Blue Jay and I cuddled on the floor with Mistress Maria.

I was spent, but now it was Sparrows turn and there were 5 mistresses who had not had a turn yet. Sparrow's vibrator had been on the entire time. They all gathered around Sparrow and removed her vibrator and stuck it in her ass.

Donna put the weighted clips on Sparrows nipples and gave them a tug. Sparrow let out a quiet yelp as one of the other mistresses knelt down and licked her pussy. Donna got out a feather and began to circle her breasts. Donna's circles became ever smaller until she was only circling her nipples. Sparrows nipples were rock hard. Donna gave her a kiss, pushing her tongue down her throat.

Then she ran her tongue down her neck stopping between her breasts. Donna gave the chain a quick tug sending a sharp pain to Sparrows nipples. Sparrow yelp again. Then she orgasmed due mostly to the other mistresses skilled tongue inside her.

Donna turned the "X" upside down. Sparrow was now upside down. This position allowed better access to Sparrows pussy and allowed Sparrow to service the Mistresses better also.

Mistress 1 stood up and continued her assault on Sparrows now swollen pussy. Sparrows head was at the right height to lick the sweet juices of Mistress 1. Darting her tongue in and out caught the Mistress by surprise and she responded by pressing their bodies closer. Sparrow and Mistress 1 were quick to cum and Mistress 2 took over.

Mistress 2 took advantage of Sparrows ease of access and began her assault on Sparrows pussy with the french tickler. She pressed her body up against Sparrows mouth to give her access to her. Then proceeded to run the tip of the dildo around the outer lips and then deep inside her. Holding it in place righted the "X" so Sparrow would not pass out.

By this time Sparrow could not stop cumming. Her orgasms were now less than a minute apart from one another. We took her down from the "X" and put her in the stocks.

Mistress 3 and 4 were up now. Mistress 3 decided to keep her orgasms going by using a vagina held peg. Sparrow was so wet it did not need any lube. Mistress 4 had Sparrow put her tongue to good use. Mistress 3 shoved her peg with ease all the way in.

She fucked her hard and fast slamming her hard every time she could. This made Sparrow cum again. She was now screaming and unable to give Mistress 4 any pleasure. Sparrow had squirted 2 times now and was close to passing out. When Mistress 3 had cum herself we took Sparrow out of the stocks and laid her on the bed. Mistress 3 cuddled with her.

Blue Jay was awake now and asked if she could be put in the stocks. An easy request to grant. We lay her down on her back and cuff her hands above her head. Then we spread her legs out and cuff her legs on either side.

Mistress 4 decided Howie needed to hone his skills in the art of pleasing a woman. So she gave him step by step instructions on foreplay. She told Howie to take his time, gently caress her body by first kissing her neck and working toward her breasts.

Howie knows how to follow instructions and does just that. He kisses her behind her ear then on the lips running his tongue down her neck. He only stops to caress her neck and shoulders before continuing down to her breasts. Circling her right breast and working toward her nipple.

Mistress 4 massages the left breast while giving Howie more instructions and tells him not to touch her nipples yet. Howie continues down her body kissing her paying attention to her inner thighs. He now moves back to the underside of her breasts and top of her collar bones.

Now he is given instructions to continue with the breasts and he circles each with light kisses and soft strokes of his tongue. He finally reaches her nipples and finds them to be hard as a rock. He flicks his tongue at the tip of each one before he slides his hand down to her inner thigh. He spreads her lips of her swollen pussy and massages the outer sides. Blue Jay moans with pleasure and begins to beg for him to give this cock to her.

Mistress 4 tells Howie not to listen and to continue massaging her. She tells him he must now run his tongue along the outer edges. Howie follows the instructions adding his own technique of varying he pressure he applies. Blue Jay was now pleading to have his cock inside her. He licks her clit and then into the center of her hole. He drives his tongue as deep as it will go and she responds with an orgasm.

Mistress 4 tell Howie to go ahead and fuck her as hard and fast as she can handle. Then she sits on Blue Jays face and tells her to use her tongue to please her. Blue Jay is now cumming almost to the point of blacking out. Mistress 4 tells Howie to slow down and let her recover so she can enjoy her orgasm.

Howie slows down, this does not slow his arousal as he cums a few minutes later. Blue Jay is able to bring Mistress 4 off. The three of them collapse. Mistress 5 and I untie Sparrow so they will be more comfortable.

With my subs all exhausted I ask Mistress 5, Sherri, if she would like to have some fun. She said yes and told me to come upstairs with her and her sub Becky.

Becky is a small framed man. She is clean shaven and was dressed like a rag doll. Orange yarn hair put up into pig tails, blue polka dot dress and white smock the works. She is also wearing an internally spiked chastity penis cage and large plug. We go to the center of the living room and start our show.

Mistress Sherri, orders Becky on all fours and lifts his dress. The dress zips down the back so she easily removes it. We can all see she has breast implants with pierced nipples chains running from her cage to hers nipples.

She orders her to remove the plug as she puts on a large peg. She lubes it and tells her to lick my pussy. As soon as she does Sherri smacks Becky's ass with a ridding crop and tells her to do it right.

She starts over with slow kisses on my toes. Then she starts sucking them one at a time running her tongue up my legs toward my inner thigh.

At his point Sherri shoves the peg in her ass. She doesn't even flinch. She continues up my thighs to the edge of my outer lips. Alternating between sucking and licking she varies the pressure making it feel so good.

I look up to see Sherri has buried the peg all the way in Becky's ass. She continued eating me out by sucking my clit and running her tongue in and out of my hole. As I start to cum I see Sherri is doing the same. I am now cumming so hard I am getting light headed. She slows down and while Sherri is pounding her as hard as she can. I lay back and enjoy my orgasm.

Mistress Sherri asks Bella to take over for her and takes my place. Bella takes off her dress and takes over where Sherri left off. Sherri removes her strap on and Becky licks her toes. Bella is pounding her cock as deep and hard as she can. Becky licks the bottom of Sherri's feet and sucks her toes.

Becky is told to move up to her ankles and then up her legs. She continues up her Mistresses legs until she reaches her crotch. First the ass giving her mistress a rim job. Moving her tongue around her button and then inside her. Sherri moans with pleasure as Becky licks her ass.

As Bella starts to cum Sherri orders Becky to swallow her load. Becky turns and takes Bella's cock in her mouth swallowing every last drop. Then Becky licks Bella's cock clean with her mouth and tongue. Becky returns to her Mistress and finishes the job she started and sucks Sherri's pussy until she cums.

After I recover I gather my subs and leash them. I take them outside to the deck where I meet Donna. I thanked her for use of the dungeon and asked if there was anything I could help with. She told if I really wanted to I could help her setup for the orgy later tonight, but until then just have fun.

I had my subs get refreshments for us and enjoyed the show some of the other Sirs and Madams were putting on.

I noticed Bella had made a new friend and was enjoying a cock up her ass as she jerked herself off.

Sherri had Becky washing her feet while using a vibrator on herself.

Donna had Fifi on all fours giving blowjobs to all the Sirs that wanted one.

Mistress 1 had her subs lined up in a row masturbating.

Mistress 2 and 4 had there subs wrestling in a wading pool of oil on the back deck.

Mistress 3 had taken her subs to the dungeon, I could hear the crack of her whip on occasion.

After Fifi had finished the last Sir, Donna announced the orgy will begin soon and went over the rules.

Lisa2506
Lisa2506
26 Followers
12