On the Job Story Challenge - Coming Soon

Story Info
Coming April 12th: your workplace just got a whole lot sexier.
312 words
36.1k
6

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,117 Followers

Get ready for a whole new look at work, courtesy of a brand new author challenge that'll take you

On The Job



Here's more from organizer HeyAll:

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. That co-worker you see everyday. Maybe your boss. Maybe your subordinate.

Or you're out and about and you see someone diligently at work, or headed to work.

The whole package is more exciting with their suit or a uniform. The professional aspect adds a special touch to it, whether it be dom/sub, a play on status, or having to sneak around. Wherever your mind wanders. While at work, everyone is on their best behavior.

But of course, everyone has sex on their minds.

On April 12th, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?

Here is the list of writers who have promised a story:

ChloeTzang

gordo12

HeyAll

JanusGoneAwry

jomar

KeithD

LaRascasse

LexxRuthless

Lovecraft68

silkstockingslover

SimonDoom

SizeQueenSupreme

SueDanym

Tio_Narratore

vanmeyer86

Xarth

Zeb_Carter


If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime!

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to HeyAll for the above text - for arranging this very special day and a HUGE thank-you to all participating authors!

So mark Friday, April 12th on your calendar, and enjoy sexy fun On The Job!

Literotica
Literotica
2,117 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One room you will never know

It is secure with no connections to the outside world while in use. All who use it have signed secrecy agreements and they know full well exactly what this means, having served a greater purpose for decades. Outside the room, white noise generators mounted in the ceiling block any hint of sound from being detected, so you wonder, have any shenanigans of another type ever taken place in the highly Classified conference room?

txskippertxskipperabout 5 years ago
Great Idea

Through work situations my wife and I changed out outlook on life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Some pretty good people participating! Looking forward to it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 01 Patricia realizes her darkest fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Job Interview, Corporate Lesbians Women who love their careers (mixed with pleasure).in Lesbian Sex
Samantha's First Experience Pt. 01 An unbelievable first time experience.in Lesbian Sex
The Enslavement of Lauren A Neglected Wife Falls Prey to a Lesbian Domme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Audition Ch. 01: Deidre Young black woman seeks older white master.in BDSM
More Stories