On the Job Story Challenge 2023 - Coming Soon

Story Info
The 5th annual writing challenge, open to all!
433 words
31.2k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,103 Followers

Get ready for the

The 5th Annual On The Job Author Challenge

Read all the On The Job 2023 stories (link active after 4/25)!

This event is an Open Challenge! All authors are welcome - new and established, all categories of stories welcome.

Here's more from organizer HeyAll:

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. That co-worker you see everyday. Maybe your boss. Maybe your subordinate.

Or you're out and about and you see someone diligently at work, or headed to work.

The whole package is more exciting with their suit or a uniform. The professional aspect adds a special touch to it, whether it be dom/sub, a play on status, or having to sneak around. Wherever your mind wanders. While at work, everyone is on their best behavior.

But of course, everyone has sex on their minds.

In this challenge, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?

Please read all the rules and guidelines to make sure your work is included in this special anthology/author challenge.

On The Job 2023

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: HeyAll
submission your story: April 16th-23th
challenge date: April 24th

Rules & Guidelines

• The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment.

• At least one character must be an employee

• The story doesn't have to be one scene. Make as many scenes as you want, so long as they meet the above requirements.

• You must include the phrase "ON THE JOB 2023" in the "Notes to Admin" field so that Lit can find the stories and add them to the challenge.

Please visit the Official On The Job 2023 Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to HeyAll for creating and organizing this fun event for the fourth year in a row.

We look forward to reading your tales On The Job sexiness!

Literotica
Literotica
2,103 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

"Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?" Boy, that'll the LW readership upset!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Infestation He'll divorce her as long as he keeps his house.in Loving Wives
The Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth Jane trades up. Dave gives up.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Boss He thinks he’s a bull. But he’s just a blinking idiot.in Loving Wives
I Used to Love Her... Another jim and Linda story for February.in Loving Wives
The Lemon Soup Because a queen must have her throne...in Loving Wives
More Stories