On-The-Job Training

Story Info
A steamy workplace interracial gangbang.
1.4k words
3.92
181.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning I went to work as usual, I was working for a local moving and storage company. I lived in the middle to lower class section of town. I had finished High School about ten years ago and was going to night school. The jobs that we moved seemed to me always to be high-class areas and there weren't to many black men in that area. Well we got our work order for the day a 5-man job, wow this really must be a hum dingier of a job!

So I rounded up the crew first there was Ray he was the body builder type always trying to show off in front of the women. Then there was Jake a middle aged African American man that would screw a snake if it would hold still! Jerome was the quiet type he had been seeing a woman that worked for the moving company and they had been engaged for quite some time! And the other guy was from Africa and was working on his citizenship we could hardly understand him have the time! His name was Jubalo we just called him Jube for short!

We arrive on the job at 9:00 am and we were a little early, and Ray said "man Big D that's what they called me these people are going to be pissed at us for being here so early" we weren't suppose to be there until 10:30. I looked at the name on my work order and it said Cynthia Hartley! And I said " I guess we will just have to wake Ms. Hartley up" I laughed, as I rang the door bell some maid answered the door and she said that Ms. Hartley was still in bed but we could go ahead and get started with the job!

So we started working and a few hours passed and we took a break and I went in to use the bathroom and the maid had informed me that the one downstairs was out of order! And she said I could use the upstairs facilities. So I went up stairs and as I was walking in the bathroom there was a door that was adjacent to the Master Bedroom, and to my surprise I took my first look at Ms. Hartley and wow was she hot she was standing at the window watching the men on the first floor, I thought for a minute that she was crying, but I listened closer and I disguised a sigh and she wasn't crying at all she was moaning in ecstasy!

Her short blonde hair was above her ears, she was a little on the heavy side about 180 bs. And she had firm tits and I couldn't help myself I found I was intrigued with her little session. she had a long red see through house coat on and it was trimmed in fuzzy black fur! She was wearing a black garter belt with black hose and what looked like to be 6-inch spike heels and she was giving her pussy a serious work out!

And as I finished using the John I turn around and was watching with great enjoyment when all of a sudden I heard a loud "smack" the toilet seat fell and I knew I was caught she said "who's there"? and I said Its one of the movers Ms. Hartley and she said" what are you doing "? And I really didn't know what to say I was caught so I tried to make the best of the situation. So I slowly opened the door and there she stood with a smile on her face her thighs glistening from her heated workout. She said "you were watching me wasn't you?" And I smiled and said "yes Ma'am, I sure enough was watching you" and she said "well since you were watching me you must know what I want then and I said Well Ms. Hartley we aim to please at our moving and storage company customer satisfaction is number one!

By this time she had walked over to me and was rubbing my crotch and I was getting very excited! After all I was in a Mansion with a beautiful rich woman! And she asked me if I had ever fucked a white woman before? And I told her that I prefer to fuck white women but when it all boils down "pussy is pussy" She laughed, She had a very sexy Southern Draw to her voice! And she said by the way My name is Cindy and I want to suck your big fucking Black Cock! And I in turn said well they call me Big D and that's what I want you to do White Girl! So she lowered her self down on the floor on her knees, pulled my already erect member out of my pants. And as she looked up in my eyes she smiled ad she licks the long black shaft and said " Umm nothing better on a hot day like this than a good Fudge sickle".

As she really started sucking I watched with great lust as her pretty painted lips took all of My 8 inch black cock! I had forgotten all about the move job and was really getting into when in walks Ray! And he said "Mother Fucker! What in the hell are you doing?" And Cindy said "What does it look like you big black Fucker! He's getting his Cock sucked!" We all laughed. And then Ray look at her and said "Is there room for one more?" And she said "one more I seen four more out there and I want them all" and rays eyes just about popped out of his head not to mention his cock just about popped out of his pants.

So the next thing I know what started as a one on one situation, had turned into all out white slut Gangbang! All 5 of us were all around her and she was in heaven! All of us were very dark skinned and Cindy was a very pale skinned blonde and the contrast of the colors looked so great! She had two of us in her mouth and one in each hand, as Jube was down under eating her clean- white shaven pussy! And she was saying out the side of her mouth " oh eat my pussy you black fucker!" Little did she know he didn't understand a fucking thing she was saying!

After she had giving all of us a good tongue lashing, she said " I want to fuck all of you" and Jerome said " lets get busy you white trash bitch!" She smiled eagerly and as she lowered her self on to Jube's hard 10 inch African Black Sphere, she started riding faster and faster! I had never heard such streams of profanity come out of anyone's mouth like that, except for one of my family reunions! She said "ooh fuck me you black bastard fuck me good and hard you like this tight whit rich pussy don't you?" and we couldn't help it we all started cracking up as Jube was looking like "what the fuck is se talking about" he couldn't understand any English but he sure understood what he was doing!

She said "what the fuck are all of you laughing at?" and Ray said Jube is from Africa! And without missing one stride she said "umm real Black meat" and as she was riding Jube she had Ray in on had and me in the other while Jake was in her mouth and Jerome grabbed her by her short blonde hair and said " Are you ready? And she said for what? And he said " To be the cream between two oreo cookies?" and she said " Oh Yes!!! Double Fuck Me! Like the Black Cock Whore that I am!"

So Jerome slid slowy into her tight white ass and she started screaming "OHHHH GOD FUCK IT!!!! YES GIVE ME THOSE BLACK BONES! Man the sound of her getting off like that I got all excited and grabbed her by her hair and shoved all 8 inches of my black cock down her chubby white throat!

As she was talking through the side of her mouth I heard her say Oh God Something! And I said what and a look of fear came over her and she pushed my cock out of her Mouth. And screamed "IT'S MY FUCKING HUSBAND!" and I look up and there was this little short fat dude stand there with a gun in his hand and said don't move! And Ray said to me " looks like we're busted!

To Be Continued...