On the Job Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,145 Followers

Even as I gagged, Tony only laughed, "Come on bitch, I know you can handle it. Just relax. And watch those teeth."

I thought I was going to choke to death as I gagged on his fuckstick, but when I felt Tony's pubes tickling my nose and his nuts bouncing off my chin, I knew I had taken all he had to give. My eyes were watering, my jaw ached, and I couldn't breath, but I felt an immense feeling of accomplishment deepthroating this stud's entire massive tool.

"Use that tongue, cocksucker. Get that cock nice and lubed cause the next hole of yours I invade may be a little less accommodating."

I knew he was talking about fucking my asshole, a seriously scary thought, but at the moment I could only concentrate on the massive log buried ball-deep down my throat. He began to fuck my face with slow, deep strokes, withdrawing most of his cock, only the head still lodged in my mouth before thrusting forward, his sweaty nuts bouncing off my cleanly shaven chin.

Tony was fucking my face with such ferocious strokes that I could feel my hard cock bouncing up and down as he jostled my body, my cock actually slapping against my belly as I was face fucked like a rag doll.

For the next several minutes of oral assault, the two cameramen filmed various angles of my throat getting ravaged, Tony pulling his spit covered boner from my abused mouth and slapping my face several times as he grunted his approval, "Yea, queerboy, suck that big cock. Look at me while you throat my pipe. Fucking suck it faggot."

"You have a very talented mouth, Mr. Smith," Tony said as he pulled his glistening sword from my raw thraot. "Now let's see how that puckered little hole of yours handles my pipe cleaner." He roughly grabbed my elbows and hoisted me up, throwing me back down onto the butcher block kitchen table, my cock reaching skyward, harder than I can ever remember it.

Walking around behind me, his proud, wet cock standing at complete attention, he grabbed my head and bends it backward over the edge of the table. With my throat cavity wide open and straddling my head from behind, he returned to fucking my throat with deep, powerful strokes, this time his jizz filled nuts bouncing off my forehead as he bottomed out down my pie hole. He reached down and slapped my hard cock several times then turned his attention to roughly tweaking my stiff nipples.

"Fantastic action, Tony," Eric directed, his voice full of energy and excitement. "Keep it up and fuck this guy like a $2 whore."

Finally, Tony pulled his boner from my stretched throat. "Nice foreplay, Mr. Smith," Tony grunted, "You ready for some serious fucking now?"

Even if I wanted to resist, I was too far gone at this point. I have never been more sexually charged in my life. My cock was so hard it ached and I could feel the precum almost continuously flowing from my mostly ignored dick.

Tony walked around to the other end of the table and grabbed my ankles, pulling my body toward the edge, my ass just hanging over. He threw my feet up on his massive shoulders, my ass fully open to his upcoming invasion. Nastily, he spit on his huge erection, grabbed his tool, and positioned his cockhead at the puckered entrance to my never-before-fucked hole.

"No way that monster's going in my ass," I shouted. And I really fucking meant it.

Tony roughly grabbed my balls and squeezed, knocking the wind from my body. "Shut up bitch," he growled as he pushed the head of his spit lubed tool against my hole. "You called a plumber but I know you secretly hoped a big dicked ass fucker would show up and rape your happily married virgin butt."

With a violent push, the mushroomed head of his fat cock penetrated my sphincter.

"Holy fucking shit!!!", I screamed, the pain radiating from my bum not worth a million dollars let alone a mere $1,000.

"Fuck you've got a tight little hole, Mr. Smith," Tony said, the sweat from his brow dripping on my nude body. "Lucky for you I carry a bottle of pipe lube," he continued, pulling a bottle of lubricant from his tool box. He squirted a huge dollop on his cock and worked it in slowly as he inched his cock deeper into my unresponsive hole.

I groaned in agony as this big fucker literally ripped me in two. I felt every single inch of his cock as it was stuffed up my bung. I felt the big pulsating vein and the warmth of his rod as he stretched my hole to the max. I struggled against his advances, to no avail as my bound arms were useless and Tony had a firm grip on my waist.

As I began to feel that my ass would explode, the pain slowly began to subside. Tony bottomed out and left his cock buried to the hilt for what seem like several minutes as my ass adjusted to his massive girth. With slow, steady strokes, Tony started to fuck my ass like a pro.

"You like that, don't you bitch," Tony purred, his cock beginning to jackhammer in and out of my tattered hole.

Picking up the picture of my make-believe wife, he continued, "I bet she'd like this big cock buried in her tight ass. Would you like to watch me fucking your wife Mr. Smith?"

"Yea, sure, I guess," I mumbled, finding it hard to speak with Tony's baseball bat shoved up my bum.

"While I fuck your ass, tell me about your wife. Describe her tits, Mr. Smith."

When I hesitated, unable to respond to Tony's silly question, he spanked my ass violently. "Tell me about her tits, dammit."

As I closed my eyes and tried to picture my imaginary wife's make-believe breasts, my body started to spasm, wave after wave of intense pleasure pulsating through my tortured body.

"Her tits, her tits..." I began, but I didn't finish as my cock violently erupted, huge ropes of spooge ejaculating from my untouched tool, splashing my stomach and chest in shot after shot of warm, sticky jizz.

"Holy fuck," Tony exclaimed. "I think you just had the big O, Mr. Smith. Guess I touched your g-spot, huh girly-boy?"

Tony never stopped his relentless assault on my butt. Even after shooting a gallon of spunk all over myself, my cock remained rock hard as this stud continued to plow by backdoor.

"I bet that pretty little wife of yours would love watching her faggot husband getting butt-fucked by the plumber," Tony chuckled, clearly pleased with his ad libs.

As he continued to pile drive my stretched hole, Tony harassed me further, "Are you going to tell your wife tonight at dinner, here at this very table, how the plumber laid you out and fucked your ass till you blew your load all over your faggot belly?"

Whether unwilling or just unable to answer, the only sounds that escaped my mouth were moans and grunts.

"Whimper like the little bitch you are, Smith," Tony said, pulling his dick briefly from my rump and slapping my ass several times with his slick spear. Before my ass could begin to recover from his violent assault, he again leaned his entire weight against my body and drove the full length of his boner back into my butt.

"Wholly fucking shit," I exclaimed, the pain from his attack radiating throughout my body. This time it was me adlibbing, but my sentiments were very heartfelt, "You're gonna fucking kill me with that thing."

"Just relax, Smith old boy. You'll be begging me to fuck you again and again before I'm finished here."

After pounding my hole for several more minutes, sometimes fast and shallow, other times slow and deep, all for the benefit of the camera guys, Tony withdrew and stood back.

"Tell me Smith," Tony began, as he continued to stroke his powerful tool, "What's your favorite position for fucking your cute little wife?"

When I hesitated, my mind swimming as I felt a cold rush of air up my empty poop chute, Eric the director cleared his throat and pointed to the cue card.

"I like making love to her from behind," I croaked.

Pulling me by my elbows, he jerked me off the table and bent me over the sink he had just recently fixed, my ass sticking up in the air, my face stuffed down the drain.

"Good. I'm tired of looking at that hard dick of yours. I'm gonna give you some deep drilling from behind for a while," Tony instructed. "Gonna fuck you like a dog, just like you fuck your little wife."

With a firm hand on the small of my back, keeping me pinned against the sink, he lined up his torturing tool with my still gaping hole and drove his cock home. My dick was pinned against the cabinet, still rock hard, as I felt his balls bounce against mine with every deep, powerful stroke.

He had been fucking my ass for what seemed like hours, although it was probably only fifteen minutes and I wondered how much longer I was going to have to endure his relentless pounding. Thankfully he squirted some more lube on his pistoning cock and as the grease was worked up my ass, I finally started to relax, the feeling that I was going to be ripped in two slowly disappearing.

As I felt the sweat from his hairy body drip onto my back, I started to match the rhythm of his fucking. As he would withdraw, I would move back against his retreating cock and meet his next volley with my own thrust.

"Yea, Mr. Smith, you're a good little fuckbuddy. I knew I could train that ass."

I didn't like hearing that I was starting to enjoy the drilling my ass was taking, but I couldn't argue with Tony, I was getting into this perverted action. After several more minutes of deep dicking, I was hoping the feeling would never end. If my first eruption had come from pure shock and awe, I could feel a second orgasm building that was the result of prolonged stimulation. This dude was actually bringing my man-cunt near the point of no return.

Abruptly, he withdrew, slapping my ass hard with his open hand.

"You're turn to do some work, bitch," Tony remarked, as he lay back on the kitchen floor, his flagpole proudly reaching toward the ceiling.

I was becoming his bitch, because I didn't hesitate this time, I squatted over his prone body, reverse cowboy and carefully lowered my ass down onto his enormous erection. With my hands still tied behind my head, I was having some difficulty balancing myself. Tony grabbed my waist in his masculine hands and proceeded to bounce me up and down on his joystick.

I sank fully down on his long length, feeling his cock bottom out against some unknown internal organ.

"You taking that cock like a real pro, Mr. Smith," Tony exhaled. "You love it don't you, you old faggot."

Becoming one with my character I responded accordingly, "Yes sir. I love having your big cock buried ball deep in my virgin hole. Please don't stop fucking my ass, sir. Fuck me like your little bitch."

For another fifteen minutes I bounced up and down on Tony's butt missile as the camera guys circled, getting several close ups of his cock stretching my hole. They also focused in on my hard dick as it bounced up and down, drizzling precum. I spun around and fucked Tony face to face as he jerked my spitting cock.

"Dude, I think your faucet is broken, it won't stop leaking," he snickered. "Good thing you called a plumber."

Getting into my role, I replied, "Yes sir, this is no do-it-yourself job. Thank goodness I found a pro that knows his way around a steel pipe."

Tony reached over to his tool belt and whipped out a knife. With one quick motion he sliced the tape restraining my hands behind my head. "Guess you don't need that anymore. I got a feeling you ain't gonna be fighting no more."

With my hands free, I reached around and massaged his big nuts as he continued to fuck my ass. I could feel the jizz beginning to boil just below the surface of his wrinkled sack.

I also ran my hands over his toned torso, tweaking his nipples and getting a positive response from my male lover.

"Oh, yea bitch, now you're learning how to flip my switch."

He grabbed me roughly and yanked my ass down hard onto his erection. I could feel his cock swell deep in my ass and it pulsated with warmth, clearly nearing ejaculation.

"Where do you want my load, whore?" Tony asked. "You want me to shoot my wad up your virgin hole?"

So lost in the hot sex, I answered, on auto-pilot, "Yea stud, unload up my ass."

The director piped in, "Wrong answer, Jack. We need a money shot."

"Oh, yea, I forgot," I replied, slightly embarrassed that I had become so caught up in the sex that I was ignoring the movie. "I want you to shoot in my mouth and all over my face, sir."

"Yea, faggot," Tony answered, "Just what I expected from you."

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" I implored.

Without answering, Tony lifted me off his enormous cock and pushed me back onto the kitchen table, my head again hanging off the edge. He straddled my head from behind and ordered, "Open up cunt, I'm gonna screw that throat till I'm ready to cum on your face."

With deep, fast strokes, Tony rammed his cock down my throat again and again, my tongue lubing the bottom of his massive shaft and getting furtive tastes of his ripe balls as he bottomed out down my throat.

My hands now free, I was furiously stroking my raging boner, nearing my second mind blowing orgasm of the day, the dried and crusty remains of my first pop shot still evident on my sweaty body.

Without further warning, Tony motioned to the camera and shouted, "Ready" before ripping his dick from my mouth and with a bloody scream, as he rested his sweaty sack on my extended tongue, erupted with a torrent of hot, salty jizz. I felt the first few jets land on my thighs and dick, lubing my motion as I furiously jerked my own boner. The next several shots landed on my chest and finally I felt several well aimed loads hit my tongue and face.

"Yea, bitch, take that," Tony screamed. "Swallow my fucking load you little cocksucking whore. You wanted me to cum on your face, well there you go, cunt."

As I got my first taste of man sauce, my own cock erupted, shooting several creamy wads of spunk onto my chest and belly, mixing with Tony's seed and leaving my torso covered in thick haze of cum. Exhausted, I reached up and worked the spooge into my chest, scooping up handfuls and pouring it into my eager mouth. Simultaneously, I milked Tony's slowly deflating pecker, sucking every last drop of semen from his magnificent tool. I watched as the cameras came in close to get every last detail of the money shot.

"Yea, suck me dry you fucking cum slut," Tony sighed.

"That's a wrap on the sex," Eric directed. "And it was fucking hot, men," he exclaimed.

"Tony, put back on your tool belt and the plumber's shirt but leave it unbuttoned," Eric instructed. "Jack, just sit at the table, completely naked, the jizz still running down your body and pretend like you are writing out a check. We'll get some final dialogue before exiting the scene."

Tony's cock was now flaccid, but it was still thick and powerful, and I honestly could not take my eyes off of it.

Eric shouted action and Tony scratched his balls, "Damn Mr. Smith, your pipes were really backed up. Lucky for you I got here just in time to unclog them." As he finished his dialogue, he gave his cock a quick yank and whacked me on the shoulder with the big fleshy organ.

Again reading the corny dialogue from my cue cards, I answered, "Thanks for that first class roto-rootering. Any recommendation on how to prevent my pipes from clogging up in the future?"

"I can put you on a preventive program of regular weekly maintenance," Tony winked. "Shall we say same place same time next week?"

"Absolutely," I exclaim.

"Cut!" Eric directed. "That was fantastic guys. Jack, you played that heterosexual first time role great. And the sex was fucking sizzling...guys will be rubbing out loads for years to this video."

"Thanks," I managed, torn between the intense feelings I had enjoyed being fucked by a man for the first time and the shame and embarrassment I knew I should be feeling. Eric's compliment brought it home; my ass getting pounded had been caught on film and was going to be in porn stores across the country for any hard-up pervert to watch any time he felt like it.

Jessie threw me a towel and whispered in my ear, "How the fuck do you do it Jack? I'm not sure I could take Tony's big dick ball deep in my pussy and no fucking way would I let him get close to my ass with that weapon."

I forgot that the cute little makeup chick was still there and had been watching me get sodomized by the big, gay stud. While I should have been embarrassed, I was actually feeling pretty proud of my performance.

"I'm a pro," I responded, finding it hard to keep a straight face. "I do this for a living."

"I wish every bottom got into his work as much as you do, Jack," Eric interjected. "Hey, if you're interested we are shooting a gangbang flick downtown tomorrow and I could use another bottom. It's an all day shoot and you will get paid double time."

Double the money and quadruple the dick I thought, and as my cock began to stir, I knew what my answer had to be. "I'll be there, Eric."

On my drive home, the dull pain still throbbing in my ass, I jerked out another load thinking about the hot man sex I'd be having tomorrow. I'd have to remember to send Bruno a "thank you" card along with the $500 I owed him.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,145 Followers
12