On the Lakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Linda and Becky left the boat at the refueling wharf where Jeff was topping up tanks with diesel and fresh water.

They found their mom in the marina café and the shrieks of greeting almost reached the refueling wharf.

Irene Talbot looked at her daughters fondly and saw they looked healthy and were becoming tanned, both blessed with having olive skin. She assumed they both would have been attended to sexually, hopefully not as a threesome, because that behavior was endemic on boat cruising.

"Did you bring back grandma?"

"No Becky. We found she is very happy and your aunt and I thought we'd like a piece of the guy. He manages an art gallery, is short and slight with a charming manner and all his life has found difficulty attracting women because he has a pointy nose and speaks with a big of a stutter. Your grandma says she's getting the best sex of her life and lots off it. Claude insists she doesn't wear panties. She works as the office lady and sometimes when she stands at the counter watching people who've entered the galley, she says Claude bangs her from behind. God I can't believe I'm talking about my mother like this."

"Gran introduced both of us to sex, I mean female on female sex," Becky said calmly and her mom and sister looked at her horrified.

Irene had a heart flutter when she saw the well-built Mr Cash. She'd seen head shots of all applicants before the agency made the appointment but now she was viewing all of him. His dark short-cropped hair was abundant and she was aware his penetrating green eyes were focused on her breasts and felt her nipples tighten.

Oh god, already? Actually he'd been hired to skipper the boat.

As Jeff approach he saw the girls, er young women, smiling a greeting in his direction and he thought holy shit. He'd been told she was forty-six but she looked no older than just over forty. Oh boy, great tits if they were natural and she appeared only a little over-weight... and fucking tall. She was his height.

"Hi Irene."

"Hi Jeff, you looked tanned and relaxed."

He smiled at receiving the compliment.

"Kiss him mom," Becky urged. "Be friendly."

Irene stepped forward and kissed her skipper.

"Hi again," he whispered as she pulled away and she gave him a look that warmed him.

As they left the marina the girls were playing a card game in the cockpit and Irene sat beside Jeff in the wheelhouse.

"It's costly to have to use a hired skipper," he said conversationally and she smiled and said she had to spend her money on something, that she was well-heeled.

"My late husband ran a very successful professional business as a design engineer."

"And the girls told me you are successful as an author."

"Did they now and what other family secrets did they let out?"

"That you are very nice."

Irene threw back her head and laughed and said that indicated Jeff was very discreet.

He saw the tits push forward and said, "Why don't you change out of those travel clothes into something boatie. It's getting warmer and you might pick up a couple of coffees on the way back."

"You want me back up here?"

"Indeed."

"And wearing what?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable wearing."

"Just a bikini bottom?"

He laughed and said that was late afternoon affair but to please herself.

"Jeff I'm forty and..."

"I was told forty-six."

"Oh bad memory lapse. I'm forty-six and you might..."

"I might nothing. You look in good shape to me... much like a 40-year-old I reckon but not those who starve themselves in the vain hope of retaining their youth."

"Have you had sex with my daughters?"

"Yes."

"Both at the same time."

"No."

"I like you Mr Honest Cash. And thank you for being attentive to my daughters."

Jeff shifted uncomfortably as she left and wiped a few tiny bead of sweat off his brow. Well that was one time when telling the truth had apparently paid off. Irene was a liberal woman and obviously that's why she was a good writer. He wondered what she'd be like to fuck and guessed she'd been getting it somewhere since her husband's death. Irene didn't have the look of a woman with an abandoned pussy. Sexually active women seemed to be able to produce that special look and held themselves differently, at least that was his theory. He believed they began letting themselves go when their sexual activity waned.

They had entered Lycoming Lake, a drowned valley with dozen of surviving hilltops between the entrance channel from Lake Howell and the Lycoming Dam 42-miles to the south. They anchored for the night in the lee of Shamrock Island on which a small herd of protected deer roamed and fed on the growth under the afforestation that reseeded after the clearance before the dam was constructed almost fifty years ago.

"This is one of my favorite anchorages," Irene said, the first to appear and wearing only her bikini bottom. Her tits (Jeff rarely thought of them as breasts) swung slightly as she walked and Jeff hung his mouth open until he was sure shed seen him gawking.

"It's beautifully warm," he said thoughtlessly as it had been so for most of the day. He looked up into her soft smile and said boldly, "Very impressive Irene."

"Hush, here come the girls with the drinks and nibbles."

Almost two hours later Becky stood and said, "I'm off to get dinner."

Irene said she would come and assist.

"Mom leave her, Jeff has been teaching her to cook and to present a meal."

"Well done Jeff," Irene said, showing surprise.

Becky arrived up with artichoke, cheese and olive antipasto and it was beautifully arranged on the plate and everyone made appreciative noises.

That was following by Penne with shrimp and red pepper flakes and a Vodka sauce.

"Darling I cannot believe my eyes," coed Irene, and Becky colored and obviously was delighted.

"How on earth has Jeff managed to get you going into cooking when everyone else has failed with the break through?"

"Jeff applied real incentive. He said the guy I married would expect me to cook and so would his mom. It was a bit about his critical mom that did it for me."

Becky cleared away and return with a desert called Dulcia Domestica (dates stuffed with chopped nuts, coated in red wine and drizzled with honey before light cooking.

Irene shrieked in delight and led the applause.

"Do you just read a recipe book and then instruct Becky?"

Jeff shrugged and said he didn't need recipe books. When he entered the navy he spent much of his first year after basic training working in the galley.

"If you couldn't cook you got all the dirty jobs to do so guess what?"

Jeff fell asleep waiting in vain for Irene to come to his bed.

During the next ten days he managed to plunge into Linda twice and Becky four times on occasions when Irene was down below writing. The sister not receiving that attention would station herself reading in the saloon, ready to yell oh hi mom if her mom appeared.

They tied up at Buckwheat Landing, a mile upstream of the dam, to visit the charming village and to have a restaurant lunch.

They were eating when Becky announced she and Linda had decided to leave the board and bus home to have some summer days with their friends.

"Mom you'll be okay with us not being on the boat won't you? I mean for appearances sake because you are bound to come across people you know when you get to some of the more popular places."

"Yes dear, I will be okay and Jeff will continue to be a gentleman, won't you Jeff."

"Um yes."

"But I doubt he and you two always behaved decorously."

Jeff said, "Quite so Irene but nothing we are ashamed of."

The girls looked shocked and then looked murderously at Jeff.

"Well come on girls, back to Lady Edwina to pack. Jeff could you pay for our meals and then go to the bus depot and get a list of departure times for my brilliant young cook and her sister."

After they waved the girls off at the bus station, Irene said, "Is it a wild guess than you intend taking advantage of me, I mean can I expect to be that lucky?"

"I assume nothing. I place you in charge of our joint behavior."

"Oh very clever Mr Mariner. But aren't I too old for you?"

"No."

"Oh and so what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking you might turn out to be a great bang."

"Oh god, it sometimes doesn't pay to ask you a direct question."

"Let's run to the boat."

Jeff seized her hand to run with her but she laughed and said, "No, no. That was a joke. Let's just walk and window shop, but you may hold my hand if you wish." * * *

Fucking Irene was a wondrous experience for Jeff and his impression was it didn't go amiss with her either. She gushed almost as heavily as he did and it left them both possibly sharing the same thought, namely, oh god they must do that again.

When they stripped, Irene led him to the bed by his erection, taking care not to walk too fast or too unevenly. That reminded Jeff she'd been fucked many times and knew what it was about and she had heaps of self-confidence. He recalled the times of going to bed with women who couldn't bear to touch his dick because, quote, they didn't k now him or, quote, weren't used to touching an erection.

Irene folded on to the bed and whispered, "Sixty-nine."

Oh boy.

Jeff thought he could hear wolves howling, birds chirping, water tumbling over a fall and women screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me."

He adored that illusion and looked that the moist cunt presented to him with the outer hair neatly trimmed while he felt Irene's lips slide over the sensitive head of his dick. His balls boiled but everything was okay, he was in control.

Jeff licked up and down her hair-trimmed vulva four times and then he parted the flaps and sunk his tongue in until it was straining at the roots and then he waggled it, heard Irene groan, and then felt nectar mixing with the wetness that had been around his tongue tip.

Oh boy, he grinned, feeling he was very much alive, his nerve ends were dancing and this delightful and quite large cunt awaited his plunging dick. It was almost as if the earth stood still, and he had single-channel focus, that this mature cunt in his possession was his kingdom, his universe.

Then Irene squeezed his balls a little too hard. He yelped and his acute focus on cunt evaporated. But he didn't mind. He'd glimpsed into the jaws of creation, felt the privilege and that and was aware sometimes the briefest of glimpses are the ones that are the most unforgettable and therefore become the most treasured.

"How are you doing babe?" he asked, lifting and twisting around a bit to view her.

"Fine but sucking this big piece of meat is aching my jaws; I want it in me."

He didn't reply verbally. Instead he rolled off, turned her over and pulled his grip around her belly until her butt was up high and facing him.

"What are you doing?" she enquired.

"Um where are you aiming to put it?"

"In the wider slash this time."

"Ah good man. I don't want you up my butt until I know you better."

Rolling on the condom, Jeff thought why did she require to know him before she took it up the butt. He could deliver a memorable butt fuck without them knowing each other. It was a little difficult to understand women at times.

He considered tactics and then working up behind her thrust it into her deeply, expecting her to gasp and come like a waterfall.

But no. Although the lube was not abundant at that stage, and he felt the friction and she must have do so as well, she said laconically, "Oooh, it's lovely having a guy who's not too small for me."

Eh?

He was also surprised by her strength, in banging back at him, and by her endurance. He was almost seeing his vision turn into two dark red pools when she groaned and bucked and he filled the pouch of the condom.

She panted and covered him with glory by saying admiringly, "You fuck very well for a younger man."

At the accolade, Jeff was almost ready to go again immediately.

Well almost.

For the next three weeks they fucked their way around the lake, often going at it three to five sessions each twenty-four hours. Jeff had never met a woman who loved fucking so much. She was now even encouraging him to take her butt.

They then docked and went to her home for a fortnight where Irene, with his consent, introduced Jeff to her neighbors and her fiancé. They then returned to the lakes.

"I write best on the water," she said. "Well stay on up here until the cold begins to get at us. I can become so wearisome."

Irene's new book, 'Days Occupied by Sex' was really quite autobiographic involving her recent past, although she denied that emphatically when that was suggested at a media conference. The book took off like rampant influenza.

* * *

Irene and Jeff were quietly married in her hometown at her church with Linda and Becky being their bridesmaids and Jeff's two younger brothers being their attendants.

Jeff's stepdaughters were delighted he was making their mom so happy even though her mom had confided to them she might need a vagina transplant. The three of them had a really good laugh over that.

Initially Irene had said no when Jeff proposed, saying he should marry someone a little younger than himself who would bear him children.

"Why?" he said. "In marrying you I gain two great stepdaughters. I'm on to a real winner here as they are such lovely young women."

The couple spent their honeymoon in France and for the last five months have been cruising the lakes out of the Mayfair Marina. During that time Irene has completed her next novel and commenced a new one. She is delighted that Jeff is so good at suggesting ways her hero and heroine can meet and then describe novel ways in which the hero gets to ball her in their first sexual coupling. Irene gets Linda or Becky to stay on the boat with Jeff when she's away promoting her books or attending literary workshops. She has no wish for her skipper to feel lonely.

THE END

12