On the Loveseat Ch. 21

Story Info
Interlude with Jenny: Escapades & Revelations.
62.3k words
4.71
31.3k
48

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

Greetings Readers! There's a switch up in the story this chapter. Events happen in which Jeremy isn't a participant that are important enough to not gloss over, so I needed a way to convey that part of the story. I settled on telling this chapter differently and not from our protagonist's point of view. I hope it works. Please let me know one way or the other. Comments are still always welcome!

Read on!

Note: Again, another long chapter! I debated breaking it up, but decided against it as there was no suitable break point and it keeps this chapter self-contained. I hope you enjoy it.

Onedragon

*****

Jenny stretched out her right leg for her yoga pose, making sure to keep her toes extended. She held her hands together behind her back. She felt her muscles stretch, but knew the bit of discomfort was worth the flexibility and the toned legs the pose gave her. She smiled slightly as she pictured Jeremy staring at her shapely legs. His constant gazes upon her made any amount of soreness worth it. That at least one of her lovers took notice of her figure and the work that she did to maintain it was appreciated. That it was her son and not her husband gave her that naughty feeling.

She moved into the next pose, stretching out her lower back as she pushed her arms outward.

Jenny had to smile again, wondering why she had never had Jeremy join her as she did her yoga. Surely, he would love to see her in her tight stretchy outfit. And that some of the poses could also classify as sex positions would definitely get his attention! That her routine would be interrupted for a few rounds of sex could be the main reason she hadn't let her young lover join her. And that she did her workout in the early afternoon while he was still at school was the intellectual answer.

School that he would very shortly be finished with, high school at least.

She frowned at the thought of Jeremy going off to college and not being around anymore. Not that that would be the end of their illicit relationship, just that they would not get to be together as much as she wanted. And she hoped, as much as he wanted. The frown deepened as she thought of how he would be meeting new people, new girls, girls his own age. Girls that weren't his mother!

That worried her the most. That her handsome son would grow distant to her and come to realize that he didn't need to be with his old mother, or have sex with her anymore. Even as he claimed that he would never stop wanting to be with her, to make love to her.

Jenny may have made peace with herself about how what she was doing with Jeremy was considered wrong and immoral. That they both were willing participants, both legal adults, and that they were very much in love with each other made any morality arguments immaterial. She could no longer get pregnant, so the argument about them passing on birth defects was null and void. The only valid complaint that could be made about her sleeping with her son was the fact that she was still married to Jeremy's father, a detail that did weigh heavily on her. She couldn't claim that Justin had cheated on her so that made what she was doing all right. His had been only one night. Hers was ongoing. And that she had started her affair with Jeremy long before Justin's incident didn't retroactively make it okay.

She fully acknowledged that she had been the one to start things with her son. Her husband's lagging sex drive or his interest in her was no excuse to do what she had done. Not that she regretted the results of events after that fateful handjob. No, she had found the perfect man for herself, only that it had turned out to be her eldest son.

Jenny tried to put thoughts about Jeremy out of her head as they always led to making her horny. Already she could feel the dampness in her cotton panties, and the last thing she wanted was for that wetness to seep through to her tight yoga pants. She knew it was a futile effort; her son and his beautiful cock were never far from her thoughts. It wasn't just his dick that had made her fall in love with him though. That he was her son and that she had started out loving him was the first factor. That he was always ready to please her, even if his love of teasing her sometimes drove her crazy! His quick wit, carefree demeanor, and his intelligence were key ingredients to her love. And not to forget, his amazing tongue and oral skills!

Okay, now she was getting too excited!

Jenny ended her workout a little early, rolling the soft mat up and putting it away. She knew she couldn't wait until Jeremy got home that afternoon to get any satisfaction, if he didn't end up going to Erin's to have sex with the cute young redhead instead. She decided on one last pose, but this one was not any regular yoga pose. No, she lifted her stretchy top up, revealing her braless breasts. Jenny took her phone, stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, and while holding her hands with the phone in front of her face to conceal her identity, she snapped a photo. She checked it to make sure that her face was completely hidden, and then sent it to Jeremy at school. She added the message, 'working out to stay hot for you!'

Only after she had hit the send button did she realize that there was a dark spot on the crotch of her gray leggings in the photo! That would be an added surprise for Jeremy!

As was the usual result of doing something so innocent, and yet so excitingly sexual, Jenny was now overwhelmingly aroused. So much so, that she couldn't even make it to her bedroom to play with herself. Instead, she laid down on the floor in front of the mirror and pulled her yoga pants and yellow panties down enough to allow her access to her soaked pussy. The added kink of seeing herself exposed in the mirror made her leak even more.

"Ahh, fuck!" Jenny cried as she placed two fingers in her tight hole and another one to flick at her hidden clit.

She could barely keep her eyes open to watch herself masturbate, the thought that it was Jeremy's fingers instead of her own plunging deep in her pussy caused her to roll her head back, her eyes clenched tight as she rocketed herself towards an orgasm.

That Jeremy would be getting that picture and seeing his mother, his lover thus exposed, and the effect that it would have on his little friend, then big hard friend, excited her as much as her fingerwork did. Jenny looked again into the mirror. Her legs were dangling in the air with her grey tights at her knees along with her panties. Her labia spread wide and ready to be invaded, by finger or by magnificent cock! She reached out for her phone again and snapped another picture of herself in the mirror. She wondered as she hit send if that might be incentive enough for her studly son to come home instead of going to his girlfriend's house. Or for him to skip the rest of the day and come home immediately!

Regardless of what Jeremy might do, Jenny was too excited, too close to orgasm to delay her gratification any longer. She used both sets of fingers to finish their task as she moaned her pleasure to the empty room. She was quick to cum, and fortunately, she didn't squirt. She was still highly aroused and with no thought continued until she made herself climax a second time. Her desire was only partially dampened, but Jenny held off making herself cum a third time.

That, she hoped Jeremy would do sometime later that day!

Having at least some relief left Jenny in a post-orgasmic state of disbelief that she had taken the two pictures, much less had sent them to Jeremy! She could only hope that he was the only one to view them. The thought of anyone else seeing her so exposed, playing with herself, nearly mortified her. Even if it was Erin, in which Jeremy claimed had seen many of the previous photos she'd sent him.

The thought of Erin brought Jenny back to the new danger she and Jeremy faced. And the strange request his girlfriend had made.

That someone else knew of their secret love, that she was having sex with her son. Great sex. The best sex she'd ever had. But still that it was with her son, Jeremy!

Jenny mentally counted the people that now knew about the two of them. Her. Jeremy, of course. Jessica. Margie, who still worried Jenny with her desire for Jeremy. And now Erin.

The girl seemed nice enough, cute and innocent. But how innocent?

That Erin had seen them having sex on the couch had been a major bombshell. That she also hadn't said anything to anyone made Jenny give thanks to the heavens. Jenny just couldn't understand how the young female hadn't been repulsed by what she'd seen. Disgusted to have witnessed a mother and son in coitus together. Or angry at Jeremy for having sex with another woman, essentially cheating on her.

How was it that Erin was so calm about it? And that Jeremy claimed that Erin had not only been calm about it, but also aroused by the scene she had seen. Highly aroused if he was to be believed! That just didn't seem possible. Not that Jenny was one to judge what was possible. She would never have conceived of having sex with one of her offspring before that night. Not even then actually, as it was a few weeks later when she had succumbed to his charms at her sister and her friends' urging. And Jenny's own lascivious lust, if the truth had to be revealed!

That she was so willing to do whatever Jeremy wanted that she was risking her marriage and her life to be with him. That she had let him take her ass when she had never, ever had any previous thoughts of sodomy. He had talked her into a threesome with her sister! And a weekend of endless sex between the three of them.

But that still didn't explain Erin's desire to watch them again. Or to even join in with her and her son.

Was Erin so enraptured with Jeremy that she, like Jenny, wanted to do whatever he talked her into? Was this more a ploy on Jeremy's part to have sex with two women again than an actual desire of his girlfriend? She wouldn't doubt that, but Jeremy seemed too innocent for any guile on his part. He did seem as surprised about it as she.

So then, it would truly have been Erin's request.

But that made no sense to Jenny.

Why would anyone want to watch their boyfriend have sex with his mother?

Not anyone that she wanted Jeremy to be with, that was for sure!

She was back to not believing that Erin was such a person, that she seemed too normal to be such a sexual deviant.

But then Jenny was screwing her son, so who was she to be a judge about deviancy?

Jenny had told Jeremy that she would think about meeting with Erin to discuss the situation so that she could judge the girl's seriousness herself. But such a meeting made her nervous. To see Erin face to face now that she knew Jeremy's girlfriend knew about them, besides what the girl thought about it.

What do you say to such a person?

'Hi, so you know that I'm fucking my son. How is your day?'

Not your typical conversation to say the least!

But she couldn't continue to lie here on the floor and contemplate her situation, Jenny told herself. She had to get up and at least get a few loads of laundry done before anyone returned home from school. Maybe she'd call Jess later. Someone she could talk to that already knew of her unique situation.

She did make a point of changing her stained yoga pants and soaked panties before doing anything else.

Jenny was only slightly surprised when Jeremy came right home from school. He was on her even as she rose to stand from the couch, his lips insistent on her own.

"I didn't think you were coming home so soon." She said when she had a chance to speak. Her dampness was returning.

"I hadn't planned on it. I saw your picture. Then Erin came up when you sent the second one and saw it and she insisted that I come home right away. She said you needed me more than she did. I actually think though that she wanted me to be with you to get herself more turned on!" Jeremy said with a mischievous grin on his face.

This surprised Jenny more than her son's early appearance.

"Erin sent you home to have sex with me, instead of herself?" It only slightly bothered her to think of Jeremy having sex. He was her son and her maternal instincts weren't something that were easy to overcome. That her young lover was sleeping with another girl was a totally different bailiwick.

"Yeah, I know. She was very insistent though. I had to come right home and take care of your 'needs'." That grin seemed almost set in stone.

"My needs?" Jenny answered flabbergasted.

"That's what she said."

Jenny didn't know if she wanted to smack that stupid look off his face or smack her lips on his cheery mug.

The burning desire that grew inside her chose the second option.

She didn't like proving the young girl's point, but her need had her grinding her pelvis on the growing lump of flesh in Jeremy's jeans. The more it grew, the more she ground herself against it. She ignored how damp it was making her panties. She'd just have to put on another pair when they were finished.

"You do seem fairly needy Jenny." Jeremy smiled when they paused to breathe.

Her name on her son's lips, or rather, her handsome young stud's lips, always gave her a special tingle inside.

Jenny didn't like to be made to sound like some wanton hussy. She might have needs, but she was the one in control of her body. Just because she wanted Jeremy as much as her body did didn't change that!

"I wasn't the one that came racing home to get his rocks off." Jenny countered. She felt herself getting warm, of which could easily be remedied by getting undressed. She took a few steps backward towards the hallway. Jeremy took a step to stay with her.

"How about we go to your room and discuss who the needier one is?" His strong arms encircled her back to keep her within reach.

Jenny felt so comfortable in those arms. As if with them around her she didn't need to worry about the rest of the world, or any of her problems, all her worries just melted away in Jeremy's firm hold. Her own hands joined together behind his lower back.

"If we go to my room there won't be any discussions, and you know that!" Jenny scolded him but kept a teasing tone to her voice.

"What else would we do in there if we're not talking?" His pale blue eyes, the color of ice under a sunny winter sky, peered intently at her as if he actually expecting an answer.

"I'm sure we could find something to do." She took another step backward, drawing him with her.

"Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?" Jeremy said in his best Hoffman voice, which was to say miserably.

"Would you rather I didn't?" Jenny teased back. She didn't have his knowledge of movie lines for a more suitable response.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" His Gable was even worse, but she still had to grin.

That grin became a squeal as he bent and grabbed her knees with one arm and her back with the other and picked her up with an oomph. Jenny's hands moved up behind his neck as he got a better hold on her, bringing her face closer to his.

"Those two didn't end up together did they? I don't remember." Jenny said into his ear before nibbling on it playfully.

"I don't know. I've never seen the movie." Jeremy stated plainly, as he moved across the living room.

"What?! Our movie expert hasn't seen a classic?" Jenny pulled her head from her son's in mild shock.

"I don't have to have seen it to know that line. Everyone knows that line. And sorry, but it's never interested me. Not really into historical romances." His face turned towards hers awkwardly.

"Oh." Was all with which she could respond.

"Ow!" Jenny exclaimed as her foot was bashed into the hallway wall. "Watch it!"

"It's okay. I'll just have to kiss it and make it better." His leer was almost comical.

"Just don't go smashing my tits or my ass into the wall just so you can kiss them too. And especially not my face!"

"I'll kiss them all just the same!" He bent his head so he could kiss the end of her nose, but pulled back before she could replace her nose with her lips.

Jenny bent her feet underneath her to avoid the door molding as they entered her bedroom doorway. She said nothing of the near miss, allowing Jeremy to continue to feel gallant as he carried her to her bed.

"We're about to land so replace all tray tables to their upright positions!" Jeremy called out to the room. This was only a moment before he gently tossed her onto the mattress. He then leapt up beside her, bouncing her as he landed.

Jenny was just as caught off guard when Jeremy placed his face to hers and planted his firm lips tightly to hers. She received his kiss graciously and warmly. The second kiss she accepted with as much passion with which it was given. Even as they continued to kiss, Jenny tugged at his tee shirt, trying to pull it off. It resisted with his weight as he lay on it.

Jeremy sprang up into a half sitting position, again startling her with its suddenness.

"Let me undress you mom." He stated as his eyes travelled over her figure. If it wasn't so endearing and loving as he worshipped her with his eyes, it might have become somewhat annoying, but that her son loved staring at her, she welcomed his gaze. It wasn't as if she hadn't done some staring at his mighty appendage from time to time.

Jenny remembered that one night that he had requested the same desire. She shivered at the delightful memory.

"We don't have time for that dear." She reminded him.

"No. Not like that." The glint in his eyes said he remembered that night too. "Just regular undressing."

Jenny doubted that there would be anything regular about her son removing her clothing, but she was obliged to let him do as he wanted.

"Have your way with me sir!" She cooed, raising her arms as if that would help him in his task.

Jenny was wearing an eggshell blouse with half-sleeves that had four buttons down the front. This was matched with a black knee-length skirt that was a touch too loose to be called a pencil skirt. The color of her underwear would be for her eager lover to discover.

She kicked off her shoes and got a glare from her son.

"That was my job!" He nearly whined.

"Oh. Sorry." Jenny apologized. "Do you want me to put them back on so you can take them off yourself?" She asked demurely.

"No. It's all right." He sounded dejected but started unbuttoning her blouse.

The attention that Jeremy took in taking off his mother's clothes belied his anxiousness to get on to the sex, carefully moving down her front. She almost wished that he would just rip the blouse open and ravage her body, but she loved this blouse and that it hadn't been cheap, so she allowed him his delicate removal.

Once he finished unbuttoning it, he swept it open to reveal her lacy-trimmed pink satiny bra. His eyes lovingly gazed on her breasts, even as they weren't fully exposed. Jenny had to smile at that almost blank look as he took in her maternal form. He startled her when he quickly lowered his face to her chest and began to trail tiny kisses along both collarbones virtually ignoring her fleshy hills. His warm breath tingled the tiny hairs on her skin as his face then moved down into the valley of her boobs.

Jenny was glad that she had chosen this bra for today, as it unfastened in the front and meant that Jeremy wouldn't have to struggle underneath her to undo it. Not that he ever had had any trouble with getting her brassiere off of her! She would worry over his experience with the undergarment if it weren't so sexy.

It did take him a moment to realize the location of the hooks, and then her bra was lying as open as her blouse.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers