On the Menu

Story Info
A nameless couple enjoy one another at a restaurant.
894 words
3.29
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her thighs in a way she wished the man sitting across from her at the table would. His deep blue eyes penetrating into her own as she gave a knowing smile that in a matter of minutes they would be rolling around the empty restaurant in ecstasy fucking on every surface available marking each and every table, chair and booth as their own.

The door was locked but the blinds remained open. She liked it when other people could watch.

She unbuttoned her blouse first from the bottom then from the top leaving the last two crucial buttons for her lover of the evening to reveal her large naked breasts. She didn't believe in wearing bras. The chair gave a scrape as she stood up and the click of her heels echoed as she walked over to straddle her lover for the night.



His large hands wavered only for a second in front of her offering and she moaned as he began to massage her hardened barely concealed nipples. Within a minute her shirt had been ripped open the last two buttons popping off somewhere into the unknown. She smirked as his darkening eyes met hers she could feel from where she sat that he was already hard. That was easy. 



He grabbed her breasts pushing them together, massaging them and groaning his pleasure as he rubbed his hardness against her. She could feel her panties growing wet in response. 



His tongue ran over both of her nipples he currently had squeezed together side by side. Slipping each in his mouth his tongue trailing circles around each areola in a stiff competition of which could stand tallest. 



She undid his belt buckle and threw the first barrier to the ground anxious to scratch the itch that was building inside her. She needed something inside her. The need almost hurt with its ache. She stood up so her breasts smothered his face and his hands trailed down the curve of her ass as she undid his pants. 



"Take them off now," she commanded giving a brief tug while she slipped off her own red panties. 



He slid them down quickly and she was delighted to find the commando spring of a large cock standing upright to greet her. She wrapped her hand around the base running it from bottom to top. Its girth pleased her as well as the length. This nights fuck was going to feel delightful. 



Without a word she sat back down sliding it inside her and gave out a yell of pleasure. It stretched her enough to hit every spot. He groaned as she began to rock back and forth and he placed a hand up her skirt to firmly press into her clitoris rubbing it meticulously in circles as she began to hump him. 



The clapping sound of their fucking filled the restaurant along with their grunts and groans. She felt herself being lifted suddenly her frontside on the table as he began to fuck her doggy style. She cried out as she felt his dick curving into the right angle of her g-spot her wetness now dribbling down her leg. She looked up and out the window to see a group of college boys standing and staring in awe at the couples semi-public act. 



"Look...we ... have an...audience," she said between thrusts, with all eyes on her she felt dangerously close to cumming. 



She felt herself being lifted fully onto the table with him planting a foot on either chair he began to pound into her wildly, they were now completely on display. She squeezed her breasts together and winked at the group of young men, several of them discretely touching themselves but one full out having whipped his own cock out and was violently milking it, finishing on the glass.

She watched as the cloudy mixture dribbled down the window and moaned an encouragement as loud as she could, she wanted to see as many of them finish as she could.



As if her partner sensed her desire she was flipped upside down and fully exposed as he held up her legs penetrating into her revealing his glossy cock to the boys outside.



Within minutes the other young men had their own in their hands, rubbing and jerking and beating off to them. The window was soon covered in spurts of white and she felt her own ache grow, internal pounding, as she watched each of them finish.



She slammed herself into her lover relishing the deepness and strength of each thrust. She felt her breath hitch as she crossed the line she recognized as the point of no return and within seconds her walls were squeezing around him, milking him for all he was worth. He let out a growl as he pumped as hard as he could and soon after followed in succession spurting his never ending warmth within her until it came cascading down her thighs mixed with her own juices. 



Panting they parted and she reached to the floor for her blouse, wrapped it around herself and exited the restaurant rolling her hips as she strolled by the group of younger men. It was just another night for her, but one that they would remember.

Her itch had been scratched. For now.