On The Phone

Story Info
A father's dicovery.
3.5k words
4.24
192.4k
46
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

I picked up the phone and heard voices. Not realizing it, there was someone already using the phone so I went to put it down but couldn’t. I had caught a few words of the conversation and my interest was immediately piqued.

“Yeah, her pussy is sweet tasting and she gets so wet when I eat her,” one of the voices said.

I wanted to hang up but couldn’t. I wanted to hear the rest of the conversation so I quietly stood listening. They continued.

“God, I’m hard just thinking about it,” the second voice said and I could hear their breathing had changed.

“Me too. I’d love to fuck her hot cunt right now,” the first voice said haltingly.

“Oh man. I’m so hard. I can’t stand it. I want to fuck your Mom so bad right now, I can taste it."

I froze when I heard the word Mom. My mouth dropped as I continued to listen.

“Yeah, I just wish that Dad wasn’t home because I’d go in and fuck her brains out right now.”

“Your mother is so hot. I’d love to fuck her with you,” the second voice said, leaving me shocked again.

“Hey, after Dad goes to work, why don’t you come over and let’s see what we can do about that,” the first voice said.

“Yeah man. I’ll be right over.”

“No, wait. I’ll call you when he’s left.”

“Ok, but make it soon. My cock is so hard, it hurts.”

The two voices laughed as I heard the phone click dead. I slowly returned the receiver to its rest and stood, not believing what I had just heard. My son and his friend were planning to gang bang my wife. I realized that listening to the two young men had excited me and my cock was straining against my pants as I walked slowly towards the bathroom. I went in and locked the door, immediately freeing myself. I slowly rubbed up and down the length of my hard cock as I envisioned the two of them fucking my wife at the same time.

In my mind, I could see their young, hard cocks pounding in and out of my wife as they fucked her hard. I could see their asses clenching every time they thrust into her savagely, hitting the end of her canals with their heads and filling her holes with their hot come. I suddenly started spraying come all over the wall, as I came with the vision of the two of them and my wife. I groaned when I came and looked down at the mess on the wall. Quickly grabbing some clothes, I cleaned the wall and shoved myself back into my pants. I listened for a minute and then left the bathroom, heading down the stairs.

It was Saturday and I always worked on the weekends to let some of the staff have the weekend off. Today, I decided that I would go down and open up then come back home. I wanted to see if the talk I had heard was just that or if my wife was actually fucking her son.

“I’m leaving now. See you all later,” I called out as I closed the door behind me.

I drove down to the shop and went in, my head spinning, thinking about what I hoped I would see later on when I got back home.

“Morning Jean. Listen, I don’t feel very good today so I think I’ll go home,” I said to the cashier, getting the till ready for the day.

“That’s ok, I’m sure we’ll be fine. You do look a little pale,” she said, smiling at me as I walked towards the door.

“Call me if you run into trouble,” I said as I closed the door behind me.

“OK, take care,” I heard her say as the door closed and I was walking towards my car.

I drove slowly home and parked down the street. I sat for a minute, thinking about the best way I could get into the house without anyone seeing me. Finally, I decided that through the back door was the best way and opened the door of the car and got out, looking around to see if anyone was watching me. Seeing no one, I headed for the back alley and walked slowly down it until I reached the gate of our yard.

Opening the gate slowly and quietly, I stepped into the yard and closed the gate. I walked slowly to the back door and turned the knob, finding it unlocked. I quickly entered the kitchen and closed the door, stopping to listen. I heard nothing so I proceeded towards the staircase, starting up it as slowly and as quietly as I could.

I took one step at a time, stopping on each one and listened for any noises. When I finally reached the top of them, I started down the hallway towards our bedroom. The door was closed but I could see the light shining underneath it. I quietly stepped up to it and put my ear against the door. All I could hear was some muffled conversation. It sounded like my wife was on the phone but I heard more than just her voice. I heard two other voices too. They had to be our son and his friend, I thought, but I still couldn’t make out what they were saying.

I got down on my knees so I could see into the room under the door. I couldn’t make out much but I could hear the voices much better. What I heard, made my cock stand straight up.

“Oh fuck, Mom. Your pussy is so wet. My cock slides in and out of you so easily. You’re so hot.”

It was my son and it sounded like he was fucking his mother’s cunt with his hard cock.

“God son, your cock feels so good inside my cunt. Fuck me son. Fuck me as hard as you can.”

I raised myself up a little and thought about what to do but then I heard the other voice say something that brought my head back down to the floor so I could listen.

“I want to fuck your ass hole, Mrs. C,” I heard the voice say. “I want to put my hard cock up your ass and fuck you.”

“Oh yes, put your cock in my ass and fuck me. I want to feel both of you inside me at the same time,” I heard my wife say, pleadingly. “Please fuck my ass hole.”

I heard her grunt and assumed that she was getting the second hard cock inside her body. I heard two groans and then some moaning.

“Oh fuck, Mrs. C. your ass is so tight. My cock feels so good inside your ass.”

“Yes, fuck my ass hard. I want you to come in my ass. I want to feel your hot, wet come deep inside my ass and cunt. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

As I raised myself up again, I heard the moaning getting louder as the two boys fucked her two holes. My cock was so hard and it was straining against my pants, wanting to be freed. I thought about releasing it for just a moment, then decided that I would wait and listen to the three of them fuck for a little longer. I lowered myself back down and listened.

“Oh fuck, Mom. I’m coming in your cunt.”

“Yes, baby. Fill my cunt with your hot come. Fill your mother’s cunt with your seed. I want to feel you come inside me,” my wife urged him on, panting from the exertion she was using, having two hard cocks filling her holes.

“Eiiii I’m coming,” I heard the second voice say excitedly. “I’m coming in your ass.”

“Yes, fill my ass with your hot come. Fill me with your hot load. I want to feel your cock explode in my ass.”

I heard the three of them moan together as I assumed they were all coming. There were loud grunts and then the familiar groan from my wife when she climaxes, then silence. I waited for a minute then decided that I had to see who and what was going on inside our bedroom. I quickly stood up and without another thought, opened the door.

On the bed, was my wife on her knees, her ass up in the air and our son’s friend, Steve, holding himself against her ass, as our son’s cock was just now, sliding out of her cunt. I could see all the juices around her holes and the sheen it was leaving on their cocks. They hadn’t heard me as they continued to hold onto each other, not moving as Steve finished emptying his balls into her ass.

I leaned against the door jam, slowly rubbing the bulge in my pants, watching them as they started to roll away from one another. It was then that Steve finally noticed me.

“Oh fuck, Mr. C.” he yelled out, a look of panic on his face.

Our son and my wife looked over in my direction. Their looks were ones of horror, surprise and guilt as they stared at me, wide eyed, standing, rubbing my erection. There were a few awkward moments of silence before anyone said anything.

Steve started to scramble off the bed towards his clothes, piled in the corner. My wife and son didn’t move but continued to stare at me, their faces getting redder and redder. I looked at Steve and he still had the panicked look on his face as he reached for his clothes.

“No, don’t, Steve. Leave them there,” I quickly said, stopping him in his tracks.

I looked back at my wife and son on the bed and slowly reached for my belt buckle. The look on their faces as they watched me slowly undo my pants was beyond description. My wife’s eyes softened and my son’s widened as I let my pants fall to the floor and quickly took my shirt off. I hooked my fingers in my shorts and slowly pulled them down, revealing my hard cock. I heard Steve gasp as I stepped towards the bed. No one was saying anything as my wife and son made room for me on the bed. Steve was moving back towards the bed also.

I crawled onto the bed and got between my wife and son. I pulled her mouth down to mine and stuck my tongue roughly into her as I reached over and grabbed our son’s hardening cock. I heard him groan as I grabbed him and started to rub it, making it harder and harder. At the same time, I felt Steve getting back on the bed then a hot, mouth covered my cock. I groaned into my wife’s mouth as she started to respond to my kisses and tongue exploring. Our son groaned again as I played with his head and split open the slit at the end of it, feeling the come still in it. I started rubbing up and down his whole length as he groaned even louder while Steve was now, licking my balls and sucking on them gently.

My wife moved so she was between my legs, her cunt right over my cock that Steve was now sucking. I heard her moan and I assumed that Steve was working on her too. Our son moved away from my hand and I felt him move down on the bed towards Steve. My wife moved her legs until she was straddling my hips and I felt Steve start to raise mine, his tongue trailing down my crack until it hit my ass hole. I jumped a little at the touch of his tongue but I relaxed and let him rim me while I continued shoving my tongue in and all around inside my wife’s mouth.

I felt her hips being lifted and then she groaned into my mouth. She lurched forward a little as our son thrust himself deep inside her cunt. At the same time, I felt Steve’s finger pushing against my hole then it was inside me. I groaned in pain and pleasure as Steve started to thrust his finger, slowly at first, in and out of my ass as our son fucked his mother’s hot, wet cunt. Steve had lifted my legs up so my ass was in the air, wide open to his assault and he didn’t waste any time finger fucking me. I grunted a few times then felt his finger leave my hole. I knew what was coming as his finger was replaced by the head of his hard cock. He pushed it against my hole until it slipped into me, stopping just as his head got inside me.

I wanted to scream from the pain that shot through my body but my wife had a good grip on my mouth and all I could do was silently scream into her. Steve began pushing into me further and soon I felt his balls against my cheeks, his whole length filling my anal canal. I wanted him to stop but my wife wouldn’t let me up. Steve started to pull out of me and then thrust back up fully in my canal. I could feel his head rubbing against my walls as he started to fuck me, slowly thrusting his hard cock in and out of me. I was groaning and moaning from the feeling of his cock sliding so easily in and out.

I heard our son grunt once then felt my wife move as he started to come in her. She moaned softly as our son’s cock exploded inside her again, filling her cunt with another load of hot come. He finally finished and pulled himself out of her as she moved up, pulling my legs higher so Steve could get a better angle at my ass as he fucked me faster and faster, with long, quick thrusts. My wife raised her head and looked at me, her eyes soft.

“How does it feel to be fucked in the ass?” she asked quietly as Steve’s balls slapped against my ass.

I couldn’t answer, as I was feeling so good, having my ass filled by such a hard cock. I don’t think I could have said anything anyway. I relaxed even more and heard Steve starting to grunt more and more.

“I’m coming,” he suddenly said excitedly. “I’m coming in your ass, Mr. C.”

“Oh yes, Steve. Fill my ass with your hot come. I want to feel your cock explode inside my ass.”

Steve thrust a few more times, savagely at my hole then held himself against me as his cock did indeed explode inside me, sending spurts of hot, wet come, deep up into my canal. I felt a slight warming sensation come over my ass as he emptied his balls into me and then he pulled out, leaving my ass hole gaping open and his come running down my legs. I groaned again when I felt his cock leave my hole. Then my wife got off me, letting me lower my legs.

I tried to relax and catch my breath. My ass hole was a little sore but the feeling of Steve’s come running down my legs was so exciting, I decided I wanted to be fucked again. I knew I would have to wait though so I just lay there, looking up at my wife’s smiling face. It was a while before anyone said anything but then we all started talking at the same time.

“Fuck, your ass was so tight around my cock,” Steve said, smiling at me as I turned my head towards him. “I’ve never fucked a man before. It was so erotic, I think my cock is starting to get hard again, just thinking about it.”

I looked over at our son and he was sitting watching us with a big grin on his face.

“Dad, you looked so sexy with Steve’s cock up your ass,” he said.

Again I just smiled, not being able to say anything. I looked up at my wife ands she was still smiling down at me.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I finally said. “Yes, I did enjoy it.”

“I wish I had been able to watch Steve fuck you ass,” she said.

I looked at her.

“Well, wait around a bit. I want another young hard cock up my ass so you can watch.”
We all laughed a little and I looked over at our son.

“How would you feel about fucking your old man?” I asked him.

Without a word, he moved over between my legs and started to raise them up in the air. I stopped him.

“No son, I want you to fuck me from behind,” I said, pulling my wife off me. “I want you to fuck my ass with your hard cock from behind and let your mother watch.”

He moved back a little to let me roll over as my wife scrambled down the bed, moving Steve along with her. I raised my ass in the air and rested my head on my arms, waiting for the feeling of our son’s hard cock on my hole. I wiggled my ass a bit at him and felt him move between my legs, spreading my cheeks apart. Then the head of his hard cock was against my hole and the pressure mounted as he pushed against me. I tried to help him by pushing back against him and suddenly, he popped inside me, sending a wave of pleasure through my entire body.

I continued pushing back against him as his hard cock slid up my canal until his balls were resting against my ass. He waited for me as I waited for him. I turned my head and looked at him. He had an amazing look on his face that looked like he was lost in the fact he was cock deep inside his father’s ass.

“Go ahead, son. Fuck my ass,” I said to him. “Fuck my ass hard.”

He started slowly and I heard him groan once really loudly as he speeded up his thrusts. Now I could hear his balls slap against my skin every time he thrust fully up into my canal and I could feel his head rubbing against my walls as he pounded in and out of me. Fuck, his cock felt so good pounding my ass. I wanted him to come inside me.

“Fill my ass with your hot come, son,” I urged him on. “Fill you Dad’s ass with your load. I want to feel you explode inside me.”

That send him into a frenzy, as he really pounded me hard. Soon I heard him grunt loudly and felt his cock twitch deep inside me.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming in your ass, Dad,” I heard him say, breathlessly. ‘I’m coming in your ass.”

“Yes, son. Fill my ass with your hot load. Fill my ass.”

He suddenly stopped thrusting and I felt his head, explode inside me, his hot come again warming my ass as he sprayed all he could up deep inside me. He was groaning loudly as he held himself against me, his balls constricting and his cock spewing come deep into me. After a few minutes, he pulled out of me and I slumped forward in exhaustion. My ass was sore now and all I wanted was to rest.

As I lay there, catching my breath and settling down, I heard my wife moan loudly. I turned my head and found Steve was fucking her ass as fast and as hard as he could. The two of them were lurching forward every time he thrust fully up into her, from the force of his thrusts.

“Oh fuck, Mrs. C. I’m coming,” I heard Steve shout out as he started to fill her ass hole again with a load of hot come.

“Yes, yes, yes,” my wife screamed out as she came with Steve. “Fill my ass with your load.”

I watched them come to a frenzied halt and waited for Steve to pull out of my wife. They both rolled away from one another, panting and rasping from their exertion. After a few minutes, we were all to the point where we had relaxed a little and could actually speak.

I told them about hearing the two boys planning their assault on my wife and they all laughed when I was finished. I also told them about deciding to join them and how I felt about seeing my wife with two hard cocks inside her. It was the start of an interesting weekend as we continued throughout the day and into the next.

After it was all over, I made a decision to make sure that I picked up the phone often when others were on it because you never know where it will all lead.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers