On The Phone Ch. 02

Story Info
A father picks up the phone again.
2.9k words
4.57
90.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

A couple of days later, I again picked up the phone and found myself listening to our son and Steve.

“Fuck, your old man’s ass was so tight. I get hard every time I think about having my cock buried in his ass,” I heard Steve say.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn’t think he was into that but it sure felt great having his ass wrapped around my cock,” our son replied.

“Fuck yeah. He loosened up so much and to hear my balls slap his ass was a real turn on,” Steve said. “Fuck I’m hard right now just thinking about it.”

I couldn’t help myself, I had to get into this conversation.

“Hey, anytime you want to stick your big cock in my ass, you’re more than welcome,” I said as the two boys fell silent on each end of the phone.

“Dad, is that you?” our son finally asked after a few moments of silence.

My heart was pounding as I answered.

“Yes son, its me and I meant what I said.”

I heard Steve at the other end of the phone, exhale noisily as if he had come.

“Mr. C,” he said finally. “When can I come over and fuck your ass again?”

“Like I said, anytime, Steve.”

Again there was a stunned silence at both ends of the phone. Finally, I broke it.

“Listen you two, I’ll be here most of the day so if you want to come over, Steve, you’re more than welcome. Just give me a little time to get what I have to get done and then I’m all yours.”

I hung up the phone and found myself as hard as I had ever been, just from talking and thinking about the two young men and their hard cocks. I walked unsteadily to my office in the den and tried to get through some of the work that had piled up but I couldn’t get my mind off the two young men.

About half an hour later, I heard the doorbell ring. I went to see whom it was and when I opened the door, Steve and another friend of his and our son, were standing there, big grins on their faces.

“Hi, Mr. C. Can we come in?”

“Sure, Steve. Come on in,” I said, letting them into the house.

As Steve walked past me, he reached out and rubbed my cock with his hand, lightly brushing across it. It responded and I started to harden again. He smiled and looked around at his friend.

“See, I told you. Mr. C is hornier than hell and wants to get fucked.”

His friend looked straight at me and smiled.

“Yeah, I see what you mean,” he said as he walked past me, reaching out and brushing my crotch too. "He feels like he has a great package.”

“Ok, you two. Slow down. Go in and see if Jeff is busy and then meet me back in my office.”

I watched the two young men walk down the hallway towards Jeff’s bedroom. They didn’t even knock, just pushed the door open and walked in. I turned and walked back towards my office, my head spinning. Now there were three of them and they all wanted my ass. Could I handle three young cocks? I guess I would find out in the next few minutes and I do mean the next few minutes, as just as I sat down at my desk, the three of them appeared.

“Hey you guys. Can’t wait huh?” I said, looking at the three grinning faces.

Steve was the first to speak.

“Mr. C, I’ve been dreaming of fucking you ever since the other day and I know Jeff wants to too. I brought Dee along because he didn’t believe that you would let us fuck you.”

“Well Dee, what do you think? Would you like to fuck my ass?”

Dee looked excited and could just nod.

“Well, we’ll have to include your mother in this because she will get a little miffed if she is left out. Is that alright with the three of you?”

All three nodded and their grins grew. Jeff looked at me and then at Steve.

“Well, what are we waiting for. Come on Dad,” he said, motioning me to follow them.

I got up and walked behind them, admiring the tight ass cheeks that were in front of me. When we reached the bedroom, the three started stripping as soon as they walked into the room. As I closed the door, I was surrounded by three, excited young men, their hands pulling at my clothes to get them off. It didn’t take long until I was as naked as they were and was being led over to our bed. I was pushed onto the bed and held on my hands and knees as I felt a tongue attacking my ass hole.

I groaned as the tongue ran up and down my crack, probing at my hole and then tongue fucking me. I felt another body beside me and then my cock was engulfed by a hot mouth, its tongue licking and swirling around my head, splitting my slit open to lap up my precum. I felt another body move towards my head and I looked up to see a hard cock inches from my mouth. As I opened my mouth and accepted it, I felt the tongue leave my ass and a hard head push against my opening. It entered me and I groaned at the feeling. Slowly, it pushed its way up into me until it was fully inside me. I pushed back against it and I could feel the head rub against my walls as it started to slowly, at first, thrust in and out of me.

The mouth around my cock was now sucking on it and a hand was massaging my balls as they hung below me. I can’t explain the feeling of having a hard cock inside my ass while a mouth was wrapped around me, sucking me. And to have another member in my own mouth was making me want more. I felt hands grab my head as the cock in my mouth started thrusting in and out, fucking me with its length and hardness. I could feel it hit the back of my throat over and over again as it speeded up.

“Oh fuck, Mr. C. Your mouth is so hot,” I heard Steve say. “Suck me.”

Then I heard Jeff.

“Dad, your ass is so tight. I’m going to come inside you and fill you with my hot come.”

I wiggled my ass, trying to tell him to fuck me harder but I needn’t have as he started pounding in and out of me as fast as he could. I was grunting from the savage fucking my ass was taking and I could feel my balls beginning to tighten. I wanted to come in the worst way and I suddenly erupted in the hot mouth sucking me, sending a torrent of hot come down its throat. I heard a moan when I first exploded and then felt the mouth, sucking harder as it tried to empty my balls. I could feel it swallowing my come and that was a turn on too. I washed the cock in my mouth with my tongue faster now, as it continued fucking my face. I heard Jeff grunting behind me as I felt his cock twitch and then my ass started filling with his come. He groaned loudly and held himself against my ass as he emptied his balls into me. I groaned too and suddenly had a mouth full of come, spraying the insides of my mouth and trailing down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could as huge globs of come erupted out of Steve’s hard cock.

“Yeah, Mr. C. Swallow my come. Taste me as you swallow all of it,” I heard Steve say. “Oh fuck, that feels good. Suck my balls dry.”

I felt the mouth around me, leave me and the coolness of the room hit my softening cock. I wanted Dee to suck me some more but he had moved out from under me and I couldn’t see where he was. I found out as Jeff pulled out of me and Dee took his place. Steve was finished coming so he pulled his spent cock out of my mouth as Dee mounted my ass. His cock was a little big bigger than Jeff’s but I took it all and he started fucking me with abandon.

He didn’t waste any time in fucking me as he used long, fast thrusts to fill my canal with his fullness and hardness. His head was rubbing up and down my canal and I could feel his head twitching before too many thrusts. I knew he was coming and I felt his load suddenly, spewing up into me, mixing with the come from Jeff. I groaned as I felt him come over and over again until he pulled out, leaving my ass hole agape and his come and Jeff’s running down my legs.

I slumped forward onto my arms and panted from the fucking the three of them had just given me. I hadn’t rested very long when I heard the door open. I looked around and there was my wife standing, looking at the four naked men on our bed.

“Well, you could have at least, told me you were all going to be here,” she said, mockingly. “How come no one asked me to join you?”

Jeff spoke first.

“Geez, Mom. We would have but we wanted to fuck Dad first.”

“Well, now that you have, is it my turn?” she asked as she started towards the rumpled, wet bed, taking her clothes off as she came closer.

I felt her get on the bed and then the three young men were all over her. I moved to the side and watched as they attacked her body, one using her breasts, sucking her nipples hard, while another was between her legs, licking and sucking her crotch with loud slurping noises. The third had his hard cock in her mouth and was pumping it in and out of her as she groaned loudly.

As I watched them work over my wife, I couldn’t help but admire their asses as they clenched and unclenched. They were smooth and tight and as I watched, I started to get hard again. Never in my life had I gotten another erection so close to coming before but watching the young men fuck and suck my wife was too much for me.

I waited until they all got into a position they wanted before I made my move. Steve was still pumping his cock in and out of my wife’s mouth as Jeff thrust his long, hard cock into her cunt, wrapping her legs around his waist. Dee was sitting on her chest, his hard cock between her mashed breasts, tit fucking her. I moved behind Jeff and opened his cheeks, looking down at his puckered hole. It was the most exciting sight I had ever seen and I wanted it, right there and then.

I leaned down and ran my tongue against his thrusting ass hole and he jumped when he felt it. He groaned loudly.

“Oh fuck, yeah, dad. Tongue my ass hole.”

I pushed the tip of my tongue against his hole and felt it give, accepting me as he continued fucking his mother. I pushed my tongue inside him as far as I could and he stopped, groaning and pushing against my face. I could smell him and it made me want him even more. I start fucking his ass with my tongue, rolling it into a small furrowed cock and thrust it in and out of his ass as he started fucking his mother again. He used short, slow thrusts so I could use his ass.

“Fuck, Dad. That feels good. Fuck me Dad. Fuck me with your hot tongue.”

I heard Dee groan, as he started coming on my wife’s chest, his hot come spraying across her breasts and into her hair as he spurted a huge amount onto her. Next I hear Steve grunt as he came in her mouth. Her moan was muffled by his cock, but I could hear her starting to gulp down his load. I got up on my knees and pointed my cock as Jeff’s ass hole. He stopping thrusting into his mother and pushed back against my head. I felt his hole widen and accept me and suddenly, I was inside his ass hole, slowly starting to fill his ass with its fullness. He groaned loudly and bent forward a little, giving me complete access to his ass.

“Yes, Dad. Fuck me with your hard cock,” he said through gritted teeth. “Fill my ass with your hot come. Come inside me. I want you to come in my ass.”

I moved closer as my cock slid up his canal and stopped when I was fully inside him, marveling at the hot feeling of his ass hole. I waited for a few seconds then slowly started to fuck him. I used long, slow thrusts and he groaned every time I hit the end of his canal with my head. He started to move his hips back and forth again, matching my thrusts as he started fucking his mother again. She put her legs around his shoulders and urged him on.

“Fuck me Jeff. Fuck me son. Fuck me hard. Fill my cunt with your come. I want to feel you come inside me.”

As we fucked in unison, I didn’t notice the other two but I heard them.

“Yeah, Mr. C., fuck Jeff’s ass,” I heard Steve yell out. “Fuck his ass hard.”

I concentrated on what I was doing and I started speeding up, still matching Jeff. Then I heard a sharp yelp beside me and I looked over across the bed. Dee had Steve on his hands and knees and was pushing his hard cock into his ass. Steve had a painful look on his face and his teeth were gritted against the pain as Dee kept pushing into him until he was fully up his ass hole. I watched as they started fucking but I felt my balls starting to tighten, so I went back to fucking Jeff. I came inside him with a suddenness that surprised even myself as my cock spewed its load up into him, filling his ass with hot come and surrounding my cock with wetness mingled with his juices.

“Oh fuck, son. I’m coming in your ass,” I yelled out as my cock spurted over and over again inside him.

“Yes, Dad. Fill my ass hole with your come. Fill my ass.”

I finally felt my cock stop twitching and spurting and it started to soften. I slowly pulled out of Jeff and fell back onto the bed. I turned to watch Steve and Dee and found Dee had straddled Steve and was now pounding his hard cock in and out of him from above. I watched his wet, slimy cock disappear and reappear as he thrust quickly in and out of Steve’s hole. I heard the squishing noises it was making as he fucked Steve as fast and as hard as he could. I marveled at their ability to balance themselves as they continued.

I looked back at the other three and they were watching Steve and Dee too. I looked at my wife and she had the most satisfying look on her face I had ever seen. She saw me looking at her and gave me a tired smile.

“Well, honey,” I said. “I guess we know what the boys will be doing this summer, don’t we?”

She smiled and looked up at Jeff.

“Yes, I guess we do.”

After Dee had finished fucking Steve, all of us decided that maybe we should wait for another day to continue. The three young men wanted to continue but my body told me that I couldn’t so I got off the bed and started to get dressed. My wife wanted to continue.

“I want more cock,” she said, looking around at the three reclining young men. “I want all their cocks in my cunt before I’m finished.”

The three of them looked at each other and smiles broke out on their faces.

“I’m sorry, I can’t take any more, right now,” I said, sitting down in a chair. “Don’t let me stop you though.”

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, I watched my wife take on the three young men and their hard cocks more than once. She was fucked by all three of them over and over again as I watched their young hard cocks explore every hole in her body as she matched their intensity. They fucked for about two hours until they were all spent to the point that they couldn’t even get up off the bed. I looked at my wife and she was covered with a shiny sheen of come from her head to her knees. Her heaving breasts were oozing come and her cunt had loads of come flowing, literally, out of it. It ran down between her cheeks and was pooling on the bed under her ass. When she moved, I could hear the squishing noise of the accumulated come on the bed.

I waited for them to rest for a little while then got dressed. Leaving the room, I headed for my office again as I heard them starting to stir. I wondered as I walked if they were getting dressed or starting over again. It didn’t take long for an answer as I heard my wife groan loudly as the three young men started in on her again.

To be continued

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers