On The Phone Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother's story about her son and his friend.
2.8k words
4.46
127.3k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

This is my wife’s version of the events after I overheard the two young men on the phone. She wanted me to write her story as it happened and it will fill in some of the missing time from On The Phone when I wasn’t in the house.

I remember hearing Sam call out he was leaving and then the front door closing. I was in the bathroom and I heard our son, Jeff and his friend, Steve, in Jeff’s room. As I came down the hallway, I couldn’t quite make out what the two young men were talking about but as I got closer, I stopped and listened.

“Fuck I am so hard just thinking about having your mother’s legs wrapped around me as I fuck her cunt,” I heard Steve say.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve gone to bed many nights with a hard on just thinking about being inside her pussy and feeling her wetness surrounding my cock,” Jeff said.

My mouth dropped as I stood listening to the two of them talking about fucking me. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. After all, I didn’t think I had given either of them any reason to feel that way but obviously, I had. I felt my crotch tingle a little as they continued talking about how they would fuck me in all my holes and listening to them was making me hot.

“I love watching her ass when she walks,” Jeff said and then I heard them laugh a little.

“Yeah, I’d love to just spread those cheeks apart and fill her ass with my cock,” I heard Steve say. “Look at this. I’m as hard as a rock just thinking about it.”

I heard them laugh again and I couldn’t listen anymore so I went back down the hallway to our bedroom. As I walked, I could feel the wetness between my legs. I thought to myself, God, those two have made me so hot. I wonder what it would be like. I closed the door and leaned against it, my mind a blur. As I headed into the bathroom, I passed the full-length mirror and stopped, looking at myself, trying to envision what the two of them saw that would make me seem so hot to them. My eyes trailed down my body as I stuck different poses. I reached, without a thought, under my top and unhooked my bra, slipping it off over my shoulders. I ran my hands over my breasts, feeling my hard nipples. Then I felt the wetness between my legs through my shorts and pulled them off too. I could see the wetness spot on my panties and I lowered them also. I reached down and felt my wetness.

I closed my eyes as I ran a finger along the outline of my crack and then found my engorged clit. As my finger hit it, I groaned. It felt so good and I couldn’t believe how wet I was. I heard the door open and I turned around, my finger still running over my clit. Standing there was Jeff and Steve, their eyes boring a hole in me as they stared at my nakedness. A smile reached across Steve’s face as he stared at me. Jeff was like a deer in the headlights, his eyes wide open, drinking in my nakedness as his face started lighting up with a grin.

“Hi, Mom. God, you’re beautiful,” Jeff said, slowly walking towards me, Steve, right behind him.

I wanted to tell them to stop but the words wouldn’t come out of my mouth. Instead, I watched the two young men come closer and closer. As they stopped inches from me, I gave in to the lust I was feeling and raised my arms above my head, completely surrendering to them. Jeff reached out and took my top off in one quick movement and then I was completely naked, vulnerable and wanting. I closed my eyes as I felt Jeff’s hand touch my breast, squeezing my nipple. I groaned. His hand was so soft and I wanted him to cover my body with it. I felt Steve standing behind me, his hard cock straining against his pants as he moved to press himself against me. I groaned again and reached down, grabbing his cock through his pants and rubbing it. I could feel his hardness and I wanted it.

I opened my eyes and glanced back at Steve. His pants were down at his ankles and his hard cock was pressing against my skin, probing between my legs. I absently opened them and felt his head reach my wetness. I groaned again as Jeff leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth, gently sucking on it, running his tongue around and around it. I never thought about the consequences of what we were doing as I reached behind me and grabbed Steve’s cock, wrapping my hand around it and rubbing it against me.

“Oh Mom, you are so beautiful,” I heard Jeff say as he continued to suck on my nipples. I groaned again as Steve reached around my hips and started probing my crack, looking for my clit. I spread my legs even further and let him explore my wetness, suddenly feeling his finger touching my clit, sending a wave of excitement through my whole body. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Boys,” I said, “Please take me to bed and fuck me.”

They didn’t need a second invitation as I felt myself being led to the bed. They quickly removed their clothes and I watched them reveal their young, hard bodies. I watched them as they approached me, getting onto the bed on either side of me. I was in a daze as they moved towards me. Steve’s cock was sticking straight out from his groin and I looked at his purplish head and the crown as he got closer. I could see the veins sticking out along his length and I knew I wanted to taste him. I pulled him to me and engulfed his hardness in one swoop, licking and running my tongue all around his head and under its crown as he groaned at my touch. I felt Jeff spreading my legs apart and then his tongue touched my clit. I groaned around Steve’s cock as Jeff started to eat me, running his tongue up and down my sopping crack and into my cunt.

I spread my legs as wide as I could as Jeff pushed his tongue into me. I groaned around Steve’s cock again as I took his whole length into my mouth, savoring the taste and smell of his young body. I felt Jeff’s hot breath and tongue leave my cunt and I wanted to cry out, telling him not to stop but Steve’s hard cock kept me silent. All I could do was thrust my cunt at him, inviting him to fuck me while I kept my mouth around Steve.

Steve took himself out of my mouth and rolled away from me. I felt my legs being pulled together as Jeff got underneath me. He positioned himself so his cock was sticking straight up in and air and pulled me over it. I pushed down on him and felt his cock enter me. It felt so good and he was so big. As I reached the end of his length, his head hit the end of my cunt, sending a wave of lust through me.

“Oh yes, Baby. Fuck my cunt. Fuck your mommy’s cunt with your hard cock.”

He thrust his hips upward as I lifted myself up in the air, feeling his entire length again, sliding into me, sending the wave through my body, one more time. Steve was behind me, leaning against my ass, his cock between my cheeks.

“Oh Mrs. C, I want to fuck your ass,” I heard him say.

“Yes, fuck my ass. Fill my ass with your hard cock. Fuck my ass hard.”

I heard him groan softly as his head started pushing against my hole. Suddenly, it popped into me, sending another wave through my body. I felt it snake its way up into my anal canal as Jeff still fucked my cunt from below. I felt so stretched apart but at the same time, I felt so good, having two hard cocks inside me at the same time. It hurt a little but the sensations I was feeling overwhelmed me and I pushed against both of them, trying to get them as deep inside me as I could.

Now I had two cocks thrusting in and out of me and I could feel them rub together in my canals through the thinness of the skin between them. I can’t explain what the feeling was, being fucked by two cocks at the same time but it was overwhelming me and I just relaxed and enjoyed it. After a few more of their thrusts, I heard Steve.

“Eiii, I’m coming. I’m coming in your ass, Mrs. C.”

Then I felt his head twitch and suddenly, he was filling my ass with hot come as Jeff kept thrusting into me.

“Mom, your cunt feels so wet. My cock is so hard inside you. I’m going to come inside you and fill your cunt with my hot come.”

“Yes baby, fill my cunt up. I want you to come inside me.”

I heard Steve grunting behind me as his balls emptied themselves into my ass. Just as I thought he was finished, Jeff started coming inside my cunt. I felt his head explode and his come splash against my walls, hitting the end of my canal and soaking it with hot, white goo. I moaned at the feeling as Steve held himself against me, his cock softening as Jeff’s starting slipping out of my cunt. The next thing I heard was Steve’s voice.

“Oh fuck, Mr. C.”

I looked around and saw Sam standing in the doorway, leaning against it as he rubbed the front of his pants. He had been watching us, I don’t know for how long but he didn’t say anything as Steve pulled out of me and scrambled off the bed, his soft cock shiny from my ass juices, a frightened look on his face. Jeff and I didn’t move but just, stared at Sam.

“Don’t Steve. Leave them there,” Sam said sharply, making Steve freeze where he was standing.

No one said anything and then Sam started towards us, stripping his clothes off as he came closer. I got off Jeff and moved to the side of the bed as Sam joined us. I moved over and let him get between Jeff and I. He lay on his back and reached for me, bringing my mouth down to his, thrusting his tongue roughly between my lips. As we kissed and explored each other’s mouths, I felt Steve getting back on the bed. I heard Sam groan into my mouth as Steve engulfed his hard cock with his mouth. I heard Jeff groan softly too. I couldn’t see what Jeff was doing but he was hard again as Sam and I continued tonguing each other’s mouth.

I moved over Sam until I was lying on top of him, my cunt inches away from Steve, who was still sucking Sam’s cock. Then I felt Steve’s tongue against my hole as he started to ream my ass with it. I groaned into Sam’s mouth as Steve started to raise Sam’s legs. I straddled Sam and in the process, my hips raised up in the air. I felt a hard head against my cunt for an instance then it was inside me, sliding up into my depths, filling me with its hardness completely. Jeff was inside me again and started to fuck my cunt with fast, short thrusts. I groaned into Sam’s mouth again as Jeff and my skin slapped against one another’s every time he thrust fully into me.

It didn’t take long for Jeff to come and I felt his head explode inside my cunt once more. His hot come spewed up into me, filling my cunt with his sweet seed. He grunted loudly and then held himself against me until he was finished coming. After he pulled himself out of me, I moved up Sam’s body, pulling his legs up further into the air as I did. This gave Steve complete access to Sam’s ass hole as he fucked him fast and hard.

I watched Sam’s face as Steve continued thrusting his hard cock in and out of his ass and it was one of complete satisfaction. His eyes were closed and he was groaning softly, his head rolling from side to side. Fuck, it was erotic watching him. I knew how he feeling as I had just felt the same way a few minutes before when I had the two cocks fucking my holes.

I moved to the side of Sam and watched Steve’s cock disappear and reappear from Sam, fucking his ass with hard thrusts, their balls slapping against one another. Then I heard Steve grunt and a look of wanton lust came over his face as he started pumping his hot come deep into Sam’s ass. Sam groaned as Steve started filling his ass with hot, white goo.

I looked down and smiled at Sam.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you? You enjoyed having a hard cock in your ass, didn’t you?”

“Yes and I want to feel another one too. I want another hard cock to fuck my ass while you watch,” Sam said with a grin on his face.

He looked over at Jeff.

“How would you like to fuck your old man’s ass?” he asked him.

Jeff was, by now, hard again and I watched him get between Sam’s legs and lift them until his come filled hole was open and available. I watched Jeff thrust his hips forward, his head disappearing into Sam. Sam groaned as Jeff pushed his entire length into him.

“Oh fuck, dad, your ass is so tight. My cock feels so good inside you. I want to fuck your ass so hard.”

“Yes son, fuck my ass with your cock. Fill it with your hot come,” Sam urged him on.

As I watched Jeff raise Sam’s legs as far apart as he could, holding his ankles as he thrust in and out of him, I felt Steve’s tongue on my ass. I moved and spread my legs apart and he started to suck on my hole, thrusting his tongue in and out of me. I groaned as he continued and then rolled over onto my knees, raising my ass towards him, inviting him to fuck me in the ass again. I felt his head against me then inside me. It slid fully up my canal and he started to fuck me again, this time faster than the first time. I could hear Sam and Jeff groaning and moaning as they continued beside us while Steve moved up and straddled my hips.

He was thrusting straight down into me and when he did, he hit the end of my canal, sending another wave of pleasure through my body.

“Oh fuck, Dad, I’m coming in your ass,” I heard Jeff yell out.

“Yes son, fill my ass with your come. Fill my ass,” Sam yelled back at him as Jeff grunted loudly, his cock filling Sam completely.

Steve was pounding my ass hard as he thrust up and down, in and out of me.

“Fuck my ass, Steve. Come inside me again. I want to feel you come inside my ass,” I yelled at him as he continued pounding me.

I heard him grunt once then felt his head explode inside me, his come, spraying up into me and sending a warming feeling around my hole and his cock.

“Yes, yes, yes. Fill my ass,” I yelled at him as he held himself against me while his cock spewed its load down into me.

I felt the bed moving as Jeff and Sam separated while Steve continued emptying himself into me until his cock started softening and it slowly slid down my canal and finally out of it. I felt his come running down my legs but I was too tired to do anything about it as I slumped onto my stomach, my ass hole smarting from the hard fucking. I heard Steve’s raspy breathing behind me as he tried to relax after all the exertion and I could hear Jeff and Sam’s breathing beside me.

After resting for a while, Sam told us all about hearing the two boys talking on the phone and we all laughed. After that we started again and I had three hard cocks fuck me over and over again throughout the rest of the afternoon. We finally got to the point where we were all so spent, that no one, could move. We finished the day that way and I was sure, it was the start of something special and it was. I hoped Sam would make sure that he picked the phone up and listened to the two boys again and he promised me, that night, he would.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers