On The Prowl

Story Info
V-Day at a bar leads to romance.
3.1k words
4.63
19.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music slammed into me as I stepped through the door, instantly making me think of hot, hard, and furious sex. The bar was packed, it was a holiday after all, and by the looks of thing, not too many were going to be going home alone. The dance floor looked like a humpfest. Dark and smoky and crowded, it was the perfect place to meet a Valentine's Day lover.

I stood off to the side to observe, looking through the men like an old lady checks fruit for ripeness in the grocery store. I wanted to dance and flirt but required a man that was my style. Nope, too skinny. That one's dancing like a monkey on crack. Jesus, is that dude wearing an ascot? The prospects were looking slim.

The song ended and I decided to find a place at the bar. I needed a drink. I was aware of the appreciative looks I got from the men and the equally hostile looks from the women as I bellied up. "Double of Jose Gold," I shouted, the music having just beaten me to the punch, and felt my body begin to move to the fast tempo of the song.

I looked at myself in the mirror behind the bar. The dress was hot, I had to admit. Never one to be shy, I had chosen the most daring and sexy dress the store had offered. It was red, of course. A raging, flaming, fire engine red. Reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe's famous white number, it was stunning with my figure, which is full without being fat. I had completed the look with stockings and high, strappy red heels. A red thong was all I wore beneath and I could see my nipples, hard and round as cherries, thrusting against the silky fabric. The red was highly complimentary to my olive complexion, long and dark hair, and blue eyes.

The drink was placed before me and I reached for my little red purse. The bartender shook his head and pointed down the bar. Leaning forward I looked down the bar to my left and smiled generously at the man that had paid for my drink and managing not to wince when he smiled in return. He was missing at least three teeth and had chosen to replace them with gold ones. Not on your life, buddy boy, I thought as I gave him a little wave.

I lifted the glass to my lips, almost moaning as the smooth bite of the alcohol warmed me from the lips down. I have never diluted my tequila flavor with lime, lemons, or salt, preferring instead to embrace the burn and savor the kick. It was like a lover's kiss trailing down through my body and I felt myself actually tighten at the prospect.

A low voice cut through my thoughts like a knife. I again looked at my reflection and smiled slowly. Time to go a hunting. I turned slowly, scanning the crowd but searching only for one. There.

The lead singer of the band. His voice was like whiskey and sex and heat, all rolled up into this low throb, which I immediately felt echo in my nether regions. He was tall, averagely built, but with muscle definition I could see as he gripped the mic stand and sawed out his lyrics. Good sized hands too, I mused. His hair was a dirty blond with a shaggy cut, the longest strands brushing his shoulders. As he raised his face a bit I caught a flash of green eyes, a dimple at the corner of his mouth on the right side, and a five o'clock shadow.

My knees went a little weak.

I watched him for awhile, noticing how the women flocked in front of the stage. Some of them weren't even pretending to dance; they just stood there watching him. A few others danced alone, while the rest tried to dance with partners while they refused to take their eyes off the stage. It looked pretty awkward. One of the girls, a blond, handed him a red rose at the end of the song. He dimpled and thanked her causing her to flush and ugly shade of mottled red and smile like she had just won the lottery.

My eyes narrowed. Back off, bitches. He's mine.

I looked around and was immediately rewarded. Tall, dark, and handsome just walked in. I waited until his eyes were on me and smiled invitingly, shifting slightly on my heels to stand with one hip cocked. He crossed the room and stood before me. "Hi, I'm Ryan."

The music began anew. I took the hand that he had held out for me to shake and tugged him out onto the dance floor. I did not look at the stage, but instead into Ryan's eyes, smiling at him in a way that promised more. Ryan was easy as pie, leaning in to me as we began to move to the music. It was more subdued than the others they had played. Low and sexy and somehow dark, the music began to invade my body like a physical touch and made me brush my chest against Ryan's.

He grinned, his hands on my waist, and pulled me closer. I risked a glance over his shoulder and jolted as my eyes met those of the lead singer. He stared straight at me and I forgot the plan to be mysterious and to play the flirt, to draw his attention with the dance and then ignore him. I couldn't look away. He stared and sang, in that voice like velvet-coated barbed wired, caressing me and cutting me at the same time. Subconsciously, my lips parted and I began to pant, watching him grip the mic with both hands, wishing it was me.

Ryan finally noticed that I was less than attentive to him and pulled back a little. It was enough to break the spell and I gave him an apologetic smile as I moved into his arms, running my hands over his back. He smelled good, like cologne and money, but I would bet my soul that the smell of sweat and man from the lead singer would be better.

The song ended and Ryan led me to the bar. He ordered drinks and then turned to me, flashing pearly whites but sadly for him, no dimple. He caressed my hand as we waited, telling me about his car (his car?) and doing his best to hold my attention. The drinks came and he paid for his. He wanted to pay for both, but I refused. I wasn't going to be letting Ryan anywhere that he needed to buy me a drink to get into.

He sipped as I tossed back the double shot of tequila, laughing at the way I licked my lips after. I looked into the mirror behind the bar. The band was taking a break it seemed. I felt my nipples draw up, tight and hard. I sat on the stool, legs crossed, and waited, willing him to come to me. A long-fingered, warm hand wrapped around my calf, drawing me out of my reverie, and Ryan leaned down to whisper in my ear. Something about it being Valentine's Day and all alone and let's get out of here and yada, yada, yada.

He wouldn't be alone for long, I reasoned, he just wouldn't be with me. I had other plans. Suddenly, I felt him stiffen beside me and turn halfway around and glanced over my shoulder at what he was looking at.

It was him; the dirty blond lead singer.

Saliva flooded my mouth.

He held out his hand to me. Not in a "Hi, nice to me you" way, it was a "come with me if you want to live" kind of way. Hasta la vista, baby. I grasped his hand and slid off of the stool, leaving Ryan spluttering and pissed off behind me. I felt a bit guilty about leading him on but I figured that the ratio of single women to available men in this bar would take care of him pretty quick. I was getting dagger-looks from the girls that were still milling around the dance floor too. The corner of my mouth lifted in a sultry, catty grin. Sorry, bitches, he's with me.

He led me off to the side, through a door and into a darkened hallway. Neither one of us had said a word. His hands were large, calloused and strong, and the thought of them on my pampered skin made me wet. The anticipation didn't hurt either. Pushing open another door he led me into a softly lit room, only one small lamp glowing in the corner, and I realized that while half of the room was used for storage the other half looked like it was used to hang out.

There was a couch, table, and lamp in one corner. Magazines lay scattered on the table along with an overflowing ashtray, a guitar pick, and a toothbrush. I only had a second to take this in when his much-fantasized-about hand clamped onto the back of my neck, making me gasp as he spun me around. His mouth slammed down onto mine. In a second, I was back against the wall, both of my wrists pinned in one of his hands held above my head as his mouth raged against my own, my purse dropped and forgotten on the floor.

There was no tenderness; that was something for other nights. No, tonight was about sex and hunger and need and lust. Tonight was about the need to feel my own control snap and to lose my mind with greedy ecstasy.

He spread my legs with his knee, dipping down a little so his denim-clad hardness was nestled against my warm, wet core. I whimpered slightly as his tongue began to thrust in rhythm with his hips, assaulting me with pleasure. I felt a slow roll of fire ignite as my nipples brushed his chest and I moaned into his hot and demanding mouth.

I felt his teeth click into mine as he devoured my mouth and I dug my nails into his hand, feeling instant satisfaction when he gripped my wrists tighter and thrust hard against my pussy. He dragged his mouth away from mine, kissing and nipping along my jaw, clamping his teeth down on my earlobe while he flicked it with his tongue. I couldn't help the noise that escaped me as his shadowy stubble scraped my soft skin, a half breed cry between desire and protest, knowing that he would heed only the desire.

Hot wetness trailed down the side of my neck and when his mouth took my shoulder, just where it met my neck, in a hard, sucking love-bite I bucked against him, almost frantic now. Suddenly, my hands were released and I slumped against the wall, trembling as he slid the straps of the dress off my shoulders, murmuring in appreciation on my generous breasts with their dark rose tips. His eyes met mine and, once again, I couldn't look away. His chest heaved and his entire body seemed tight with barely leashed control. He cupped and lifted my breasts and I twined my fingers through his hair, pulling his mouth towards my aching nipples. Needing no encouragement, his head bent to his work, tongue flicking and teasing over my swollen points.

I gasped as he used his teeth and my hands fisted in his hair. He was skilled at bringing me to the edge of pain but never leaving the pleasure zone, a craft not mastered by many. My nipples were sucked into his mouth with a ferocity that left me stunned and I felt his hands slide to my hips, gripping them firmly and drawing our lower halves together so closely that I felt the ridge of denim on his fly against my clit, grinding and rubbing.

I was shaking head to toe as he stepped back; keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on my hips. Looking into my eyes, he moved his hands and let the silk of my dress fall to the floor, leaving me clad in the red thong, garter belt and stockings. His eyes ran down my body and I swear I felt them caress me, taking in every inch of skin and lace and silk that I possessed.

He hooked his thumbs in the trivial scrap of material that served as a waistband to the panties and yanked, snapping the tiny band with no effort and shocking me into overdrive. My heart pounded as he eyed me, grabbed my wrists once more and drew them above my head, trapping them again against the wall. His mouth fastened on my nipple and he thrust two fingers inside of my soaked cunt. My eyes went wide and blind with pleasure and I wanted to scream but only managed a squeaky gasp.

My knees buckled. Thank God he had my anchored at the wrists or I would have fallen. I saw a flash of that damned dimple as he grinned at my reaction. I jerked and moaned as his fingers began fucking me in earnest, his thumb finding my clit and stroking with a touch that borderlined the supernatural in its ability. My hips thrust forward of their own accord, meeting his hand and demanding more.

His fingers disappeared from me all too soon and I heard the metallic rasp of his zipper and almost cried out in relief. He grasped me by my hips and lifted, my legs parting in invitation and rising to wrap around his waist as he thrust his hard cock to the root inside of me, my tightness so wet that there was no barrier to slow him. My nails dug into the hard muscles of his back and I sank my teeth into his shoulder while my body screamed with joy.

In the distance I could hear the jukebox and general sounds of partying but the only sounds in the room were wet, meaty thrusts, my ass thudding into the wall, and my mewling gasps. My head dropped down to his shoulder and my spine rounded, tilting my hips forward to welcome even more of him into my snug wetness. He reached beneath me to grab an ass cheek in each hand, slightly spreading them, and my legs clinched in surprised pleasure.

"Oh, God, yes! Just like that, baby." I whispered in his ear, feeling myself coming closer to the edge, knowing that it would be a matter of seconds before I shattered completely. He responded by doubling his effort, the pace now furious and nearly brutal. "Oh, God! I'm going to come!"

He slipped his right arm beneath my left knee and pushed it upwards, spreading and exposing me, and I nearly wept from sheer bliss. His hand curved around the back of my head and pushed down until I could see his cock pumping in and out of my swollen cunt.

"I want you to watch it!" He rasped, keeping my head pinned down. "Watch as I fuck you."

My vision swam with red swirls and I found that I could barely breathe in this position, and yet, I reveled in the dark wickedness of the act, feeling my juices flow and my pussy walls contract.

"You see how fucking hard I am for you? " His speed intensified and he began to grunt with the force of fucking me blind. I felt the spasms start at his words and lost control, my body bucking and thrashing against him as I released the scream that had been threatening me the whole time, digging my nails into his back as my vision faded to black.

Dimly, I heard his own roar accompany me a second later. Hot, spurting cum drove deep into my pussy and I gasped; the force and the boiling heat against my bruised inner walls was almost more than I could bear. His hand released my head and I flung it upwards, dragging the cool, sweet air into my lungs with ragged breaths. He stepped closer to the wall, still pinning me against it, but now with a desire to be close and tender.

I dropped my head onto his shoulder and he rested his forehead against the side of my neck, the sweat dripping off of him to run unencumbered down my breasts, both of us heaving from exertion. He pulled his arm from beneath my knee which allowed my leg to settle around his waist, bringing our bodies closer together, and reached below to caress my bottom. I smiled when I felt his kisses, so gentle now against the side of my neck and onto my shoulder.

"I love you." He breathed as he continued to run his hands over my body, telling me without words that he couldn't stop touching me, that I was all that mattered in that moment. I trembled under his gentle, hard hands, loving that his guitar playing had given him the calluses that gave me goosebumps.

"I love you too, babe." I raised my head and looked into his eyes and smiled. "Happy Anniversary."

"You too." He kissed my chafed lips, tracing them softly with his tongue before drawing me in to a passionate, yet, heartbreakingly sweet kiss. "My heart almost stopped when you came through the door."

"Why?" I grinned and stroked his sweat-dampened hair. "Afraid I wouldn't show?"

"I've been afraid every year for eleven years now." He grinned but I saw the sincerity in his eyes. "I keep thinking that this will be the year you just decide to stay home with the kids and leave my ass to the vultures."

I laughed, remembering the blond that gave him the rose. He might have had a hard time getting away from her if I hadn't been here. "Baby, I will always, always, come for you. As long as you play on Valentine's, I will be here to remind you of why we got married in the first place."

"Because you love me?" He questioned, nibbling on my bottom lip in a way he knew would drive me crazy.

"That, and because I can't imagine that anyone else could play my body the way that you do."

He smiled, flashing the dimple that I loved so much. "I love the guitar but I have to say that you are my favorite instrument to play."

I grinned. "Aaaannnd...." I drew out the word, watching his eyebrows rise with expectation, "Kim has the girls till tomorrow at noon, so I'm all yours for the rest of the night."

He squeezed my ass with both hands. "Good, come and keep the rest of the wenches off of me until we finish the next set. Then I'll take you home and ravish you again."

I laughed, and hugged him tight. "Anything for my Valentine."