On The Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

Tanya moves to the couch to get more comfortable, pulling Dee right behind her while she kneels on the cushion, butt up and out. Dee digs back in, on her knees, still licking Tee from behind. I ask Tanya how our little white whore is doing. "She's fuckin' great," she moans, and I have no doubt it's true. Tee's hips are rocking back and forth as Dee laps vigorously at her drooling snatch.

Seeing Dee in that position, on the floor, her cute, creamy butt sticking out, reminds me of what I've been wanting to do since we got home. I make a quick trip to the bedroom to get my favorite toy - the strap-on we call "Mr. Big". It's an extra large dildo - black, of course - about 10 inches long and nice and fat. I smile to myself as I watch Dee working on Tanya. Dee came out looking for pussy, but she gonna get some dick, too.

I'm standing off to the side, still playing the voyeur, when Dee notices what I have in my hands. She pulls out of Tanya's crack for a second, her face shaded with anxiety. "Are you going to ... to fuck me with that?" she asks, pointing warily at my toy. "I've never done that before." Then she quietly adds, "That thing is huge."

I give her a big, confident smile and assure her, "Yeah, it is. You're gonna like this, girl. Trust me."

Dee's not so sure. She looks at the thing like the monster that it is. Her eyes are wide with shock or fear or desire, or maybe all three together. I bet she's never had anything this big up her ass. And right now she doesn't even realize it's going there. It's gonna be fun seeing her reaction.

I tell her not to worry, just take care of Tanya, and she does, her mouth moving back to that sweet, juicy fruit, drawing new moans from my girl. I'm content to just watch for a while, feeling my temperature rise as I take in the sight of Dee's cute little ass. My anticipation is growing by the second as I adjust the strap around my waist and get Mr. Big into position.

I'm on fire now. I love fucking chicks in the ass. I don't know what it is, but I love it. Probably the implied dominance, and the way they react - some like horny bitches, others like sorry little virgins being deflowered. It's mostly mental stimulation, but it's damned good - extra good when it's a "proper" white chick. I've been thinking about doing it to Dee since I first saw her hips swaying when she walked into the club tonight.

I get behind Dee to start the festivities. She's still busy in Tanya's slot, but I can tell she's aware of me, feeling nervous about Mr. Big. I smile to myself - she'd be even more nervous if she knew what I was really going to do. I put my hands on her hips and place the tip at the opening of her cunt, feeling her tense up a bit at the touch. Then I slip it inside, just the head for now, letting her get used to the feel. Dee makes a little noise but doesn't try to move as I slowly push the thing up inside her. She's really wet already, so there's almost no resistance. As it slides in deeper, she moans into Tee's flaps, until I get most of it inside her. I hold it there for a few seconds, and then I start to really fuck her.

Dee likes it. It may have looked big, but she has no problem taking it all - a real trooper. I take long, even strokes that have her moaning louder with each one. I keep it up for a few minutes while her tongue continues to work in Tanya's cunt, and then I decide to up the ante, to take what I really want. I slip the shlong out of her cunt and press the head against the pink opening of her asshole.

Dee makes another sound now, a more frantic one. Though it's muffled in the depths of Tanya's cunt, it makes clear her concern. I don't care, of course. I'm going to do this no matter what she wants. Besides, I can tell that part of her, at least, is excited by what's happening to her.

I ease forward and her muscle opens to let the intruder in. I hear a quiet whimper and pause briefly to let her adjust. Then I push in, slowly, and Dee gives out a long, guttural groan as the monster skewers her with its girth. Within seconds she's quivering and whimpering as I jam it all the way inside her. Her head arches back with the sensation of having that huge thing buried up her butt. "omigod, omigod," she mutters, off in another world now, until I remind her of where she is.

"Keep eatin'," I tell her. "Just because I'm fucking your sorry white ass doesn't mean you can't keep Tanya happy." With a little groan she gets back to work, licking up and down eagerly in Tanya's ass crack, adding Tanya's delighted moans to the sounds in the room.

I start into a slow, easy rhythm, but steadily accelerate until I'm going hard and fast into Dee's tight butt. Each time I pound that thing into her ass it jams her face into Tanya's crack. She's licking like a ten dollar whore, working on Tee's cunt and asshole for all she's worth. I wonder what hubby would think if he saw her now.

I grab hold of her hair and pull her head back while I continue fucking her. Damn, she looks hot, her neck taut and her mouth hanging open, her eyes closing briefly each time I ram it home. I enjoy that for just a few moments, then push her face back into Tanya's ass. I know better than to interrupt Tee when she's got a whore licking her butt hole. She has a blissful look on her face as she enjoys Dee's rimming.

I keep pounding away until I get little shrieks of pleasure-pain. I can tell it hurts but I'm not really hurting her. Dee's ass is full to the brim and she's loving it, loving the way I possess and use her. She manages to keep at Tanya, though, until at last Tee needs to finish. She repositions herself, sitting on the couch with her legs up, opening those sweet, chocolate thighs so Dee can finish eating her. In short order, Tee hits her peak, writhing and bucking and screaming out as she gives Dee a full dose of creamy girlcum. Our little blondie moans softly as it gurgles down her throat. Damn, this is so fucking hot.

Dee tries to clean up the mess between Tanya's legs, but Tanya pushes her away. Dee looks shocked, maybe a little hurt, but I know what's going on. Once Tee comes like that, she can't take much more stimulation. She's so sensitive, it actually hurts. So Tanya slips off to the side and just watches as I give horny little Dee the butt-fucking of her life.

I take a few long, deliberate strokes, then grab Dee's hair, pulling her head back again while I deliver some extra-forceful thrusts up inside her. Her cream-coated mouth is hanging open and she shrieks with each one. I feel like I'm going to cum just from fucking Dee in the ass. The base of Mr. Big is pressing hard against my clit, and the psychological thrill of dominating her, of watching her shimmy and moan, is really getting to me, But I don't want to cum this way. What I want is to get Dee's head between my legs and keep it there while I cum in her mouth, just like Tanya did. So I pull out, causing Dee to gasp at the sudden emptiness.

In a flash I undo the strap and plop down on the sofa, pulling Dee's head to where I want her. My snatch is open and wet as hell, and she dives right in - damn, we did find a good one! I almost get off from her first lick, but I manage to control myself as she laps away. I'm actually shaking now - so close! I grab that blonde hair in both hands and go for the finish, forcing her head up and down while I grind my cootchie ruthlessly over her luscious, pink lips. She's loving the rough treatment, whimpering and moaning, frantically holding my hips while I fuck her face with a vengeance.

I know I can't last long like this, and I don't. Before I know it I'm cumming, straining hard as I jam my cunt deep into her open mouth. "Eat it, eat it!!!" I cry, and she does just that, slurping up everything I can give her. She makes me cum really good, and keeps at it until I cum again, and then a third time. Finally I just collapse in a heap on the couch, still quivering while our little blonde conquest licks tenderly over my sex.

As I come out of my delirium, I look to my left and see Tanya smiling like the cat who ate the canary. "So did you like that?" she asks with feigned innocence. "It seemed ... okay, right?" Before I can answer she bursts out laughing. She knows it was amazing.

Apparently it was amazing for Dee, too. She's still moaning with excitement as she slides her body up over mine, pausing briefly at my chest to pay homage to my tits. Damn, this lady just can't get enough. She continues upward until our mouths meet in a ravenous, tongue-laden kiss, then leans over to get the same from Tanya. She switches back to me and we tongue-tangle for quite a while. Her mouth reeks of cunt-juice, but that just makes it better.

My hands play over Dee's butt and one slips between her cheeks to finger her horny puss. I suck on her tittles, drawing the hard, pink nipples into my mouth, while my fingers move in her dripping channel. Then Tee gets on the floor behind her and I hold Dee's cheeks apart so Tee can really give it to her. I've had that tongue in me many times, so I know what Dee's getting, and it's plenty good. Before long she is shivering and almost crying in my arms as Tanya goes to work in her sweet snatch and ass.

Dee is so aroused from doing us that she quickly cums like a banshee. Before she even finishes, Tee makes her cum a second time. I hold her all through it, relishing the silky feel of her body as she squirms and cries in my arms. She seems amazed at what is happening to her - amazed and oh so grateful.

The rest of the night is more of the same, though we eventually move to the bedroom. Dee gets off plenty, from both Tee and me, but it's obvious that what she really wants is more of us - more sweet, dark pussy. Tee and I are glad to oblige, of course. My girl and I just lie back, side by side, making out while our white whore makes us both cum like crazy. The lady is clearly hooked on dark meat, and we're here to give her all she can eat.

We all sleep in the next morning, though Dee wakes up in a panic as she realizes she has to go quickly. I smile smugly to myself, wondering if hubby is on his way home, and if she'll need to hide the smell of pussy on her breath before she kisses him. In any case, there are obviously no regrets, as she thanks us both repeatedly for the "best night of my life" and takes our numbers with the promise to call "as soon as I can." As she leaves, I wonder what story she'll make up to get out of the house for our next pussy party.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12