On The Prowl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin lurched forward from the force of Rich's entry and her mouth ended up against Staci's pussy so she lowered herself and began eating Staci out. The moans were loud and consistent, coming from all 3 of them as Rich drilled Robin from behind as she was licking Staci's hot slit. Robin was getting so distracted by the thick cock in her cunt that she was neglecting Staci's pussy. Rich kept his eyes on his Domme, he loved watching her face when she was getting eaten out. Staci mouthed the words 'slow down' to him and he knew what she meant, so he slowed down his thrusts and was taking his time to calm Robin down. Staci put her hand on the back of Robin's head and pushed her face against her pussy and ordered Robin to lick her clit now. Robin was caught off guard by the tone of Staci's voice but realized that her Domme side was expanding towards Robin so she did as she was told. She began licking and sucking on Staci's big clit just like she had done to Robin and was rewarded by happy moans and stroking of her cheeks. Rich continued to keep his rhythm slow and steady as he watched Staci's face flood with various stages of arousal. He knew by her breathing that she was close to cumming so he reached up and touched her hand that was resting on Robin's shoulder. She smiled at him and made a kiss towards him and then her eyes closed and her head went back as she told Robin to suck her clit faster because she was going to cum. Robin's intensity of sucking and licking on Staci's clit picked up and then she slid a finger deep inside Staci's hole and began wiggling it around.

Staci started screaming out loudly as her orgasm began ripping through her causing her cum to literally gush out of her cunt and all over Robin's finger and face. Once she settled down, she told Robin to clean her snatch and taste all of her cum so Robin did. After she was satisfied that Robin had gotten as much as she could, Staci managed to sit up and crawl over to the side of Rich & Robin. She climbed off the bed, grabbing the strap as she did and then walked around to the other side of the bed and smiled at Rich. He smiled back and then bowed his head because he knew what was going to happen next and he was more than ready. Staci began slapping his ass hard with the strap, leaving long red marks across both cheeks and told him to fuck Robin harder. She ordered him to make her cum all over his cock several times or she would have to punish him so Rich began thrusting hard and fast into Robin's tight cunt. Staci continued using the strap on Rich's ass just the way he loved it & he in turn used his hand to smack Robin's ass forcefully but not too hard since she was a newbie to it. Robin moaned loudly and begged him not to stop, she needed to cum so badly and Rich didn't disappoint, he adjusted his leg so that he was on one knee with his other leg wrapped around her hip. Staci continued whipping Rich's ass as he moaned and thanked her and then Robin screamed out loudly, calling Rich's name and her pussy began spasming around his cock. She was sucking him in further with the contractions of her pussy muscles and he continued pumping in and out as he was being rewarded for doing a good job. After Robin's first orgasm subsided, Staci leaned in and began gently rubbing and kissing Rich's ass, her tongue trailing a wet path across it. Robin had reached down and began fingering her clit and asked Rich to spank her again, she enjoyed it and she wanted him to make her cum more. Rich reared back and smacked her right cheek hard, leaving a huge red handprint on it and then reared back and did it again several more times.

Staci slid up on her ass between Rich's legs and began flicking her tongue across his balls and used her hand to massage his tender ass. Once Robin came again for the 3rd or 4th time, Staci used some of the cum dripping out of Robin's cunt to lube her finger. She moved and knelt behind Rich and spread his ass cheeks open then smeared the cum over his hot little hole. Next she slid 2 fingers deep inside herself and got them incredibly wet then she slid them into Rich's ass and began massaging his prostate internally. Rich roared loudly and began pumping hard into Robin's pussy and finally he heard Staci order him to cum and felt her tongue between his balls and asshole. Rich screamed out that he loved his Domme as his balls tightened and then began shooting his load. Robin screamed out and came once more with Rich as he continued to cum for a very long time, loving how much he came when his ass was being invaded. Both Robin and Rich collapsed down onto the bed, both of them sweaty and satiated thanks to the powerful orgasms they just had. Staci climbed off the bed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cold bottles of water and a container of cheese and sausage cubes from the fridge, knowing everyone was in need of a little break to refuel and rehydrate.

It was already 3am but she wasn't done yet and knew with some rest and food, Rich would be ready to go again soon. While Staci was in the kitchen, Robin and Rich both took the opportunity and used the bathroom to relieve themselves and to clean up a bit. When Staci returned to the bedroom, Rich quickly jumped up and took the tray and apologized to his Domme for not getting this for her. Staci told him it was fine, she knew he needed to rest and pee so she didn't mind. Rich helped her onto the bed and then climbed up sitting between both women and began feeding them in between his eating and drinking. After all the food was gone and everyone had been allowed a ½ hour break, Staci looked at Rich and he took the tray back to the kitchen and then quickly returned. Staci smiled at Rich and told him that she wanted him to take control now, she was going to be Sub to him as she winked at him. Rich quickly went into Dom mode and hissed at Staci to lay her slut self down on her back and put her hands above her head now. She did as she was told and he quickly looped a piece of rope on the headboard over the handcuff chain and then proceeded to cuff her wrists.

Next he used the straps on the footboard to tie her ankles down so that she was now laying spread eagle, completely vulnerable to whatever he wanted. He told Robin to straddle Staci's chest in a 69 position and as she was doing that he told Staci that she was to pleasure Robin. And that she had better do a good job or else and then he pushed Robin backwards so that she was practically smothering Staci's round face. Staci stuck her tongue deep inside Robin's somewhat dry hole and began tongue fucking her, making her wet in no time. She slid her tongue all over Robin's vaginal walls trying to find her G-spot and once she did, she continued massaging it with her tongue. While Staci was busy tonguing Robin, Rich straddled Staci's hips with his cock against her slit and then leaned up and began playing with Robin's nipples. Robin was moaning and grinding her hips against Staci's face while trying to arch her chest forward towards Rich's hands. Rich leaned his head in and began sucking and biting on one of Robin's big nipples as he pinched the other. Robin cried out and began thrashing and bucking as Staci's tongue was fucking her, coating Staci's face & making her look like a glazed donut. As Robin's first orgasm was starting to subside, Staci slid her tongue back & began licking the crack of Robin's ass, finally finding her asshole. She began licking it hard and finally managed to slid her tongue in once Robin completely relaxed from her orgasm. Robin shuddered and gasped as Staci's tongue went into her ass, she's never had anything in her ass before but the sensations of the rim job first made it incredible.

Rich knew by Robin's reaction that Staci had just stuck her tongue in Robin's ass, so he continued sucking on her nipples. He reached down and grabbed his cock and moved the head against Staci's hypersensitive clit and then began slowly moving his hips back and forth. Staci moaned against Robin's large ass and tried to move her hips to help the pressure on her clit be more intense but she couldn't thanks to her ankles being restrained. After Robin had another orgasm, he told her move along side Staci and to start sucking on Staci's nipples. She did as she was told, she began flicking her tongue across Staci's left nipple then slowly sucked it into her mouth. Staci was gasping as Rich laid down between her legs and began licking her slit from clit to asshole, enjoying her like an ice cream cone. Staci wanted to cum so bad but knew that she had to hold off because she wasn't in charge anymore. Rich continued to bring Staci to the edge but then back off to keep her super aroused and in need of her release. Rich released Staci's ankles from the ropes and told Robin to help her turn onto her stomach. While they were doing that Rich reached over into the nightstand drawer and grabbed the bottle of warming lubricant and smeared it all over his cock. Once Staci was in position on her knees, Rich ordered Robin to get under Staci and to start eating her pussy and to not stop until he told her to. As Robin was getting into position, Rich lined the head of his cock against Staci's ass and pushed into her hole, quickly and roughly.

Staci cried out as she felt his cock invade her ass and then Robin's tongue start licking her slit and playing with her clit at the same time. Rich used the strap to forcefully smack Staci's ass and called her a dirty little whore who liked being fucked and used by him and another woman. Staci simply hissed 'yes sir, I do' in between moans and pants and Rich grabbed hold of Staci's hips harder and began fucking her faster and harder. Tears began running down Staci's face after alot of anal & oral loving because she desperately needed to cum but hadn't been given permission yet. She turned her head to the side and moaned and that's when Rich saw her tears and knew that she had reached her breaking point, so he just yelled 'cum' at her. Robin began sucking hard on Staci's clit and did her best to keep her mouth there as Staci let out a blood piercing scream of total ecstasy. Rich was close to cumming himself but wanted to let Staci have her well deserved release first, so he stopped pumping and just stayed still. Staci's body was spasming and shaking all over and he knew she was cumming hard so he reached down & slid a couple fingers into her contracting hole. These were the orgasms that almost hurt him because her muscles tightened so much it felt like she was going to flatten his cock with her cunt.

Rich heard the familiar grunting and knew she was beginning to come down from the orgasms effect so he started pistoning in and out of her ass until he felt his orgasm begin. He blew a large load deep inside her ass up into her bowels as he heard Robin begin moaning loudly as she had started fingering herself while Staci was orgasming. The 3 of them were cumming at the same time for the first time all night and it was incredibly hot and loud, the curse words and sweat were just pouring out of them. Robin finally rolled out from under Staci and she collapsed in a heap on the bed, Rich's cock still inside her ass but deflating. He laid there on her sweaty back and told her she was such a good little cum whore and that he was proud of how long she held out. He pulled out of her ass and then crawled up next to her head and shoved it against her lips and then into her mouth. Staci sucked and cleaned his cock, despite the bitter taste of her ass and the lubricant but made sure that she had him totally clean before letting him slide out of her mouth. Rich looked at Robin and barked at her to lick Staci's asshole clean of the cum that was now starting to trickle out and down her lower lips. She told him no way but he didn't give her a choice, he grabbed her head and shoved it in Staci's ass crack and held it there. Robin was frightened but it turned her on at the same time for him to be so forceful with her so she began licking all of the cum out of and off of Staci's ass.

Rich released Staci's hands and then gently rolled her onto her back and gave her a tender kiss before walking down to the bathroom. He cleaned himself up and brought Staci some mouthwash and a cup to spit it into because he knew she would need to get rid of the nasty taste she had from sucking him clean. Rich laid down on his back and ordered Staci to suck his cock until he was good and hard again, then once he was ready he told Robin to get on top of him. Staci helped get Rich's cock against Robin's entrance and then she pushed Robin's shoulders downward, forcing her to impale herself on Rich. Rich told Staci he wanted to suck her tits so she knelt next to his face and lowered them to his mouth and he greedily began sucking one then the other as Staci had them pressed together. After a minute or so he whispered into Staci's ear and she climbed off the bed and went to the armoire at the end of the bed. Robin didn't even notice Staci had disappeared, she was enjoying the cock she was sliding up and down too much to pay attention to Staci. She felt Staci climb back onto the bed a little while later and then felt her push Robin's body forward so she was on her hands and knees as Rich was now pumping up into her. Staci started licking and slobbering all over Robin's asshole and it was all Robin needed to push her over the edge and she began screaming and cumming all over Rich. As soon as her body relaxed she felt something hard pressing against her asshole and felt Rich's arms around her back holding her against him.

Rich and Staci were both softly telling Robin to relax her body, that Staci wasn't going to hurt her, just let her know how incredible it feels to be fucked in both holes at the same time. Robin wasn't relaxing so Rich began playing with her nipple that was poking out along the side of his chest and Staci slid her finger around to Robin's clit and began massaging it. Robin relaxed despite herself and Staci slowly pushed just the head of the strap on dick passed her tight little sphincter ring. Staci stopped and let Robin get used to the feeling of something in her ass & then slowly continued to enter her a little at a time until she was buried all the way inside. No one moved, they stayed still so as not to hurt Robin and both Rich and Staci continued to play with her nipples and clit to help her relax. Staci dribbled a little more lube over the outside of Robin's asshole and then slowly started sliding in and out as Rich began fucking her cunt again. It didn't take long for Robin to get into it and begin pushing herself back against both of the cocks buried in her tight holes. After several minutes of being double barreled, Robin's orgasms began, several micro orgasms and then a hard and super intense Climax. The Climax was so intense and rocked her so hard that she saw stars and literally passed on top of Rich with a smile on her face.

Staci slowly pulled out of Robin's ass and then helped Rich gently roll Robin off and onto the bed. Staci told Rich to assume the position so he happily got on his hands and knees and then Staci slipped into his ass quickly. It didn't take long for him to tighten and then grunt his final release as he came all over Robin's back and ass. He moaned as Staci pulled out of him and then stood next to the bed and loosen the straps on the harness and her cock fell to the floor. Staci climbed over Robin to the middle of the bed and laid her head on Rich's chest as he was lying there panting and sweaty. He thanked her for such an incredible night and was grateful for all of the pleasure that she gave him and that he had been able to give to her. Staci tilted her head up and kissed Rich and told him she loved him and that he had indeed given her plenty of pleasure tonight as always. He told her we wasn't done yet and rolled her onto her back gently and began licking and sucking on her nipples. Finally he smiled at her and crawled down between her legs and began eating her out for about 20 minutes, making sure she had plenty of orgasms. He finally scooted back up and laid next to her and she leaned over and kissed him hard then licked his face clean. They cuddled together and then Staci felt Robin roll over and spoon up against her back and the three of them fell into a totally spent and almost comatose sleep.

12