On the Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Are they institutionalized or in a retirement home?"

He just smiled and said she had to make the discovery herself.

"You can be so damn frustrating at times."

"Yeah and I'm also not interesting?"

She sighed and hooked an arm into his.

"I could never say that. You won't even ask how much money I have and that's frustrated me no end."

"Providing you have sufficient to last out till we are making enough profit to support us I have no interest."

"My assets come close to $4 million."

"Holy fuck!"

"Darcy!"

He apologized and she giggled.

"So you wish to be told about my parents?"

"No I wish to experience the emotional act of discovery."

"Gee," he smiled, glancing at her face. You sound as if you are a romantic."

They drove into a small city and passing City Hall, Chanel noticed a sign that stated Mayor Williams.

"Is Williams the mayor as relative of yours?"

"Yeah but I can't tell you because you are in discovery mode."

"I bet it's your father."

"Stop trying to worm detail from me. Just discover."

They drove up to a very attractive and quite modest home with a huge and beautifully maintained garden.

"This looks lovely."

"Yeah."

The fifty-something parents arrived on to the front porch waving.

"Well they obviously are not institutionalized," Darcy said. "That is your first discovery."

Chanel made her second discovery when they were sitting in the sunroom and asked, "What work are you in Mr Williams?"

"I'm a house-husband and have been since retiring as a school principal four years ago."

"Oh and do you like it?"

"It keeps me out of mischief. I became fed-up with unruly young teachers who worked to control the minds of youngsters rather than be dedicated to opening the minds of youngsters."

"Oooh. And you Mrs Williams?"

"Oh I enjoy having a busy life and working hard."

"Miriam is this city's top attorney and has been mayor of this city for four years," said her husband proudly.

Chanel gaped at Miriam and then at the smirking son.

"What an exciting discovery for me to find Darcy has such interesting parents."

"Interesting," said Norman. "We are nothing out of the ordinary."

"Actually that's quite true," Miriam said. "Titles mean nothing. Tell me about your family dear. I bet judging by you they'll be exciting."

"Well one certainly is. My younger sister is very promiscuous."

"Oooh. Tell me more."

"When they headed back to the airport next afternoon in light Sunday traffic, Darcy said, "You got along very well with mom. She seemed fascinated by you."

"Yes and we had so much to talk about. I think your parents are lovely."

"I bet she was looking at you and thinking grandchildren."

Patting down her hair, Chanel looked out of her side window and said, "I really have no idea what you are talking about."

Rather than challenge her, Darcy just grinned.

Two days later, Darcy and Chanel were asked to a meeting at the offices of the McKenzie Property Investment Trust. They briefed their new office lady to lock up at 5:00 because they'd not be back till late.

At the trust office Downtown they met the CEO and his sales and marketing director and maintenance manager.

"We wish to renovate one of our apartment buildings, the Eclipse on Columbus Avenue. Do you know it?"

"That third picture from the left," Darcy said, pointing to wall to his right.

The captions were too far away to read.

The CEO nodded and said they would like Darcy to do an appraisal and present a report on suggested upgrades. They would not be required to supervise the work on the fifty-nine apartments. The trust wanted a better looking building with upgraded accommodation so it could lift rentals to make that investment in that building more profitable.

"Darcy said, "A quite appraisal would cost you ten grand, a comprehensive appraisal right down to décor schemes and exterior architectural changes, would cost you $35,000, cash up front."

The maintenance and services general manager said 35 thou was a bit pricey.

"That would include plans and specifications for overall refurbishment and for groups of identical apartments."

The CEO said it was usual to pay on completion of work.

Chanel said, "In that case, we'd want one-third payment to start, one-third payment after three weeks and final payment on six weeks with production of final plans and specifications and any other work required after than would be charged out at $250/hr."

The CEO said they were in a hurry.

Ten minutes later after more discussion he settled for an immediate payment of $35,000 with all work to be completed within 30 days, with a penalty payment by the consultants of $1000/day for each day they took to complete after 30 days.

Darcy and Chanel left with the check, a simple contract signed and plans and specifications of the building. The contract period would begin next day. They went with the maintenance manager and made a thorough inspection of the building and environs.

Chanel said to the manager, "What do you think needs done to improve this establishment Ryan?

"No one ever asks for my opinion," he said, appearing nonplussed.

"You are responsible for the maintenance Ryan. It's only right we should consult you as you are deeply involved," Chanel said softly and Ryan glanced at her as if with deep respect.

"During the next couple of hours, Ryan spoke to them practically non-stop. He then took them back to their home/office building and being asked in for a drink, admired what he saw, especially their living accommodation.

"You guys are just perfect for us," he said as he was leaving. "Don't mention I told you this but we have five other buildings due for makeovers."

Darcy followed Chanel up the stairs applying horse-bites to the back of her thighs, making her giggle wildly.

They cracked open a bottle of champagne and after a couple of sips he said, "Show me your tits."

"Darcy for heaven's sake, you know I need to be worked up before I'd do that."

"We'll finish this contract inside of two weeks."

"Omigod," she said, highly excited. "If we do we'll make a killing."

She pulled down her top a bra and out popped her very firm and pink-tipped tits.

Chanel watched wide-eyed as Darcy poured champagne on them and licked up most of the running fluid. He'd not done that to her since the time they spent half their time in Italy having sex or recovering from their excesses.

"Hold on," she said, highly aroused. "I'll pull over my panties and you can champagne my cunt."

Boy she must be aroused to use that word, thought Darcy, who had to unbend his rising erection under his pants.

Five minutes later they were fucking as if afraid there would be no tomorrow.

Late that night after a three-hour sleep, Darcy went downstairs, scanned the architect's drawings of the four level building that also had underground parking.

He rendered the walls a light green, placed small principally decorative front sloping and semi-rounded solid canopies colored dark green above all windows including the slot widows lighting the stairwell, colored a 12 in deep dark green band around edge of the building above the flat roof and added a revolving neon sign on the roof of just one word, 'Eclipse'. He then attached a canopy over the main entrance (Ryan said many apartment occupiers had requested that provision over the years) and drew in new paving for vehicles turning out from under the canopy and looping back. Inside that loop he added a rotunda to be used for reading or picnics or as an alternative to one of the public lounges to meet up with people.

Chanel arrived down just before 2 am and inspected what he'd done.

"Omigod, the building had performed a Cinderella act," she enthused. "I like it."

He accepted the offer of eggs on toast plus coffee.

By the time she'd arrived with that, Darcy had scanned each floor and had colored in the identically designed groups.

Chanel thought that was wonderful, even more so when he said he would do the profile of each group of apartments to her requirements to show the client.

"This CAD program will allow me to produce a film strip showing the model for each group and then the small changes you made to give each apartment in a group some individuality."

"That's simply wonderful. Come over to the sofa and eat."

"Usually I'm the only one who eats when we are on a sofa," he leered. She laughed and said he was disgusting.

They returned to trust administration in twenty-nine days with the project completed but had spent considerable time working on other projects including on supervision during that period. They had included full estimates of costs for every aspect of the refurbishment program that included new drapes and carpeting and remedial work on tiling. Trust management required so few changes that Darcy and Chanel said the changes would be made without charge.

Darcy and Chanel had a few drinks with the team and as they were leaving the CEO said, "Our next apartment requiring upgraded refurbishment is Castle Towers which has 118 apartments. We'll call you in a month or two about working on that project with us."

The TV reader Leslie Howard called Darcy to inspect the finished conservatory and stay for lunch.

"Should I bring my partner?"

"I don't think so. My husband is out of town and my mother is going to an afternoon concert."

"I don't understand?"

Leslie sighed. "You evasive asshole; I want an hour in bed with you."

She cut the call.

Darcy rang the doorbell at 11:30 and Leslie greeted him, wearing only panties.

He kissed both tits and then kissed her.

"That's better," she said. "I'd come to believe you had ice water flowing through your veins."

The finished job looked excellent.

"I worried that the thickness of the oak lumber might be too intrusive, but it looks just right and perfectly balanced. Some people have already commented very favorably on the design. You are a genius. Come to bed."

She led him into the bedroom and pushed her now bared pussy into Darcy's face as he bent to remove his pants and socks. That was a brilliant move because he was now more than interested.

He sniffed her pussy and then grabbed her tits and growled, "Let me at these tits."

"Omigod, omigod," she squealed and began panting and puffing and said she knew he'd be a great fuck.

"We've got some ways to go before we're fucking, he said, pulling her around to line up a sixty-nine.

She had a very mobile mouth and it appeared a very long tongue.

Later he pushed into an oozing pussy. She made sure she pressed so it was tight for him and pulled his head down and snaked her tongue into his mouth, making Darcy think it was women like Leslie who really made adultery worthwhile.

"God your balls are big," she said, exploring with a hand.

Oh shit. Now that was close. He breathed easier, having come close to premature ejaculation but things had calmed a little.

"Dig a finger into my butt if you wish."

Darcy survived yet another provocation but finally came hugely when Leslie jabbed a dry thumb up his butt.

When he lay back panting, watching Leslie licking cum from her tits, he thought hey you creep, hadn't you decided three weeks ago to be a good boy and not fuck Leslie?

Yeah what a creep.

CHAPTER 3

Three months later Darcy had two draftsmen working with him and was sharing an office assistant with Chanel and Chanel had a fulltime experienced interior designer working with her.

Business was booming and they no longer supervised work by builders and tradespeople and that eliminated the complications of sorting out people who had difficulty working together and blamed one another for mess-ups. This allowed the partners and staff at to work fulltime on consultancy and design and largely avoid becoming involved in disputes. Their rewritten contracts left the consultants/designers responsible only for their own work.

On Friday evening Chanel came to the study and said, "I just took a call from Lisa. She's seeking reconciliation with us and asked if it would be okay to come for dinner tomorrow and stay the night. I said I call her back within ten minutes if it wasn't okay with you."

"Well she's going to be my sister-in-law soon," Darcy muttered and he said louder, "Yes that's okay. Let's get it over with."

"Okay but what else did you say?"

"Nothing. I was working on this calculation."

He looked up and saw Chanel looking at him pensively.

"What?"

"I heard you."

"You heard what?"

"How the hell should I know when you claim you said nothing else?"

"Jesus Chanel, you say complicated things at time. Little wonder guys have problems handling women."

She flounced out of the room saying a little bit of honesty wouldn't go amiss.

He grinned having intended to that little aside to unravel the way it did. He believed he was becoming quite expert at manipulating Chanel.

They returned home next evening from dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant and Lisa kissed her sister and Darcy and said it had been a lovely night and he was very happy everyone was onside again.

"I can be such a bitch at times."

Darcy caught Chanel's glare and refrained from agreeing with Lisa.

Darcy had just begun fingering Chanel's pussy when Lisa ghosted into their room and climbed over him to get under the sheet between them.

"What the hell?" he queried, a little aggressively.

"It's all right. Chanel told me it would be all right to join you."

"Oh did I forget to mention it darling. Sorry but you know how complicated I can be."

Darcy frowned and said, "What?"

"Until a few years ago Chanel and I used to make each other wet."

"What?" he boggled.

"Yes Darcy, all sisters do it?"

Darcy wondered what sort of bullshit was the hearing.

"You've made my cunt wet Darcy. Now do the same for Lisa."

"Are you saying we are going to have a threesome?"

"Only if that's what you want darling. Make Lisa wet and decide and then if it's not for you go to the spare room and allow Lisa and me to play."

Lisa pulled Darcy's hand on to her bald vulva.

"Oooh, Mr Wolf is at the door Grandma."

"Just watch his teeth darling. Mr Wolf loves to bite pussy."

Darcy's resistance collapsed and he shoved three dry fingers up Lisa.

"Jesus," she screamed. "That was great, I'm coming already.

Darcy rolled on to Lisa, deciding to ride into her on girl's cum.

Chanel had crawled around behind him and was now working one of his balls in her mouth.

Lisa pulled one of his supporting hands up on to a tit and she supported that shoulder. He squeezed that tit, she squealed and he began pumping, and knocked Chanel away without thinking.

She was okay and lifted her sister's legs wide and then went in low, probably to lick her sister's anus.

Darcy blew a couple wads of semen into Lisa before he asked, "Are you protected."

"Yes said Lisa."

"No," said Chanel, "not since you suggested coming off the pill almost two months ago."

"You didn't tell me."

"I was too embarrassed to tell you initially and then I forgot."

"Yeah very complicated," Darcy growled.

"Do me anally Darcy," Lisa cried. "Chanel has gotten me wet and open. Chanel come around and sit on my face and I'll get you off."

Darcy was surprised how easy he slid into Lisa. When he'd been running with her she'd been really tight.

They had a great time and for the first time Chanel took him up her butt. He wanted to switch to come in her cunt but she wouldn't allow that. Instead the sisters lay on their backs and he shot cum into their mouths. Usually Chanel just swallowed a fingertip of semen, but this time she swallowed all she collected, not by that time of night there was a lot, but Lisa then dribbled semen into Chanel's mouth and that deposit was swallowed as well.

Darcy leered at that and thought Lisa was a bad influence on her sister.

After they waved Lisa off in the morning, Darcy suspecting the two still flush-faced women had been at it again while he was working in the office, went upstairs with Chanel for breakfast.

Arm around her he asked, "What did you think of that?"

She giggled.

"Well I wanted to get back close to my sister but I hadn't really considered becoming that close again. In fact I thought a more distant friendship than what we'd had before your arrival into her life might have been all I could expect."

"So you are happy about it?"

"Well insofar as we made sexual connection because that allowed me to experience my first threesome. But just how deep and enduring has the bond between us become remains to be seen. Sex is not everything," she frowned.

Chanel slipped from Darcy's grip to enter the kitchen, leaving him thinking he agreed sex wasn't everything but it sure did involve a large chunk of one's life.

He sat at the breakfast bar and Chanel handed him a glass of juice.

Darcy held her hand.

"The truth now, were you disappointed I exhibited no compunction about having sex with Lisa again?"

"No and I made it clear I wanted it to happen but that's it for the time being because I wish to become pregnant and take no sexual risks."

"Good thinking."

Chanel looked at him.

"And I would appreciate you not taking risks if you have involvement with other women."

"Other women?" Darcy said defensively.

"That TV presenter, for example. She had 'I like sex' written all over her."

"Ah yes, she looked hot," he said vaguely, hoping that would end that topic.

It did. He was asked would he like a cheese and tomato omelet.

He grinned and said yummy.

"Well let's really work on you getting pregnant," he said. "They are things you can add to your diet and good timing and temperature readings can be helpful, according to what I've read."

"You don't mind me doing some of those things and taping you on the shoulder to announce now is a good time?"

"No of course not. We are in this together baby."

"Oh thanks darling. You saying that convinces me I have your full support. We should think about getting married soon. I'd feel more comfortable if baby was conceived after the marriage."

"Right then first talk to your mother. Do that as soon as you wish."

"I can do that now and have breakfast with her."

"Okay, I have an on-site meeting with a client at 9:15. Cathy made the appointment."

Darcy walked up to the expensively constructed house over in Cambridge and rang the doorbell and heard a woman say in a honeyed voice, "Coming."

He grinned.

She opened the door and he said Darcy Williams ma'am.

"Omigod look at you," she purred. "You are well-built and handsome."

Darcy thought god he really must ensure he packed condoms at all times and then looked at the almost throbbing pair of tits. At least he sensed they were almost throbbing.

Way in the distance he heard his conscience yelling, ""Hey scumbag you have a near-wife."

Darcy thought well it was time to show a bit of resolve and be loyal.

"Mrs Knight I'm prepared to be your consultant on this project providing we develop and maintain a professional client-consultant relationship at all times."

She looked a mite disappointed and said guiltily, "My dear Mr Williams I do hope you didn't mistakenly prejudge me as being a promiscuous woman?"

"Ma'am if it did that was simply me allowing my thoughts to run away on me. So we agree, just a business relationship like it's supposed to be?"

"Yes of course, and that's what I had anticipated," she said, blushing hugely.

"Um Mrs Knight?"

"Yes Mr Williams?"

"Should at any time you wish to renegotiate this morality clause in our agreement of understanding, you will consult with me?"

"Yes of course. Oh I must confide that at times I have this huge desire to have more sex than what I have been getting."

"No problem Mrs Knight. Perhaps if you sit on my hand I could be of some assistance to you in that situation."