On The River's Edge Ch. 2

Story Info
The fun for Aussie couple continues.
1.8k words
4.3
55.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,170 Followers

And I thought having a beautiful Brunette suck on my cock whilst she bounced on her boyfriends cock on the edge of the Edwardes River was as good as it could get. How wrong can you be?

Helena, Paul and I waded in the water for a while cooling off after our wanton threesome in the water and on the grass. We still had about 4 hours of light before the sun sets at about 9:30. So I made a suggestion to them both.

"How would you like to stay at my place tonight?" I asked

"Of course we would love to?" replied Helena. Paul just nodded and smiled.

"Let's go then"

We threw on minimal clothing and piled into the Ute and quickly took off towards home. Helena took the middle seat and was quick to place her left leg over my right, lift her skirt and started to rub her exposed pussy. She tilted her head back and was gently rubbing her clit and rubbing her hands all over her moist cunt without actually dipping them into her love hole. This chick really enjoyed having a rub. I grabbed her left tit through her top and gave it a gentle squeeze. My house was only about 5 minutes drive from the river and it was no point getting too carried away just now. Anyway I had to introduce them to my wife.

"Just right into the driveway here Paul" was the cue for Helena to stop her wanking and compose herself.

My wife and I have been together for eight years and during that time we have had a few flings with other people. We are not swingers in a strict sense but we do enjoy a bit of variety if it comes our way. And boy was it ever coming our way.

My wife Sandra was not expecting any visitors and I could here some splashing in the pool. I knew that she would be naked because we both usually swim nude as the nearest house is 10 kilometres away. I ushered both Paul and Helena into the pool area and sure enough here was Sharon in her birthday suit doing a few laps. Paul waved at her and Helena smiled.

"Oh hello" she called "trust you to bring visitors when I am naked and defenceless"

"Sorry mate, this is Helena and Paul, they've come for a feed and a few beers."

"That's OK" she said as she pulled herself from the pool. "Who wants a beer then?"

"That'd be great" said Helena eyeing off Sharon "This is a great place you have"

"Yep nice and private" Sharon said with that unmistakable glint of mischievous cunning in her eyes.

Let me describe Sharon. She is about 5'10" and as thin as a rake with fairly large tits and great long light brown straight hair. Her nipples are smallish and dark from continual exposure to the sun. She was still completely naked apart from a poorly placed towel that kept falling off her waist exposing her pussy to all concerned.

We sat and chatted for a while and sunk a few more beers when a sudden thought struck me. I'd left the dogs tied up down at the river. In my excitement after the torrid threesome I had forgotten the poor buggers.

"Shit sorry guys could I be excused I left the frigging dogs down the river" I said "Hop in and have a swim"

I wandered over to Sharon and gave her a peck on the lips and surreptitiously slipped my hand under the towel to her bush.

"Enjoy the company" I winked and moved to head off but Sharon grabbed me by the back of my head and drove her tongue down my throat.

"Down Girl" I said, "Settle"

"Hurry back" She said.

The three had stripped off and leapt into the pool as I jumped into my Ute and took off to the river. The dogs were lying dutifully waiting for their owner but I couldn't help thinking that they thought that I was going to leave them there. I took them to the water and let them have a swim and a drink before calling them back into the rear of the Ute. On the way back I noticed that a few of my recently planted trees needed a drink so I grabbed the shovel, hopped out of the Ute and did a quick five minutes of shoveling as I released some water from the channel down to the plantation.

When I got back home, about 30 minutes after I had left, the pool was empty and a trail of water ran into the house and down the hall to our bedroom. I quietly pushed the door open and snuck down the hall and instantly I could hear the unmistakable sound of fucking coming out of the room. Now it was decision time. Do I join in whatever was happening or do I go out and watch? I decided on ........both. I would go out and watch a while and then join in. The best of both worlds.

I slipped outside and bolted around to the side of the house and as quietly as possible walked over to our bedroom window. I looked in to see an image that still turns me on even today. Here was my wife riding the cock of another man whilst Helena knelt behind her licking at Paul's balls and Sharon's cunt lips and arse. Sharon was pumping up and down as fast as was possible and Helena was having a hard time getting her tongue near Sharon's cunt. Paul was squeezing Sharon's tits for all they were worth and she was starting to take on the shaking quaking furious appearance of some one about to cum. Sure enough as soon as Helena slipped a finger up Sharon's arse she slowed right down and let out a familiar groan as an orgasm swept over her body. She lay on top of Paul slowly grinding her cunt down on him. Helena was busy lapping up her juice when Sharon threw herself off Paul and landed on her back on the bed. Helena climbed up onto Paul and quickly stuffed her cunt full of his cock.

Sharon lay still on the bed gently rubbing her clit and squeezing her left tit as Helena leant back and took to squatting over Paul so that all that came into contact was cock and cunt. She bounced up and down, up and down, up and down and her calf and thigh muscles were as tight as rope. Sharon had recovered and was kneeling up with her back to me rubbing her cunt whilst watching the action. She leant forward and started to kiss Paul and her arse and cunt glistened at me as she continued to rub her juice all over. I just wanted to ram my solid cock right into her slot right then and there.

Sharon started kissing Paul's chest and slowly worked her way down to his groin and was trying to get at his cock that was still getting a pounding from Helena. Helena had other ideas and she quickly pulled off Paul's dick and grabbing Sharon's head shoved her wide-open juicy cunt into Sharon's face. Sharon was taken aback and was making a grab for Paul's cock when he slipped out off the bed and came around to near where I was and quickly shoved his cock into Sharon's pussy.

Sharon was really going for it as she licked at her first ever pussy and copped Paul's cock from behind. My cock was almost splitting like an over-ripe fruit and I knew I had to be relieved soon. Paul pulled out after a while and deftly flipped Sharon onto her back. Helena sat on Sharon's face and pulled her cunt lips apart allowing easy access for Sharon's tongue. Paul continued his drilling into her cunt. Sharon's legs were wide apart and Paul was really giving it to her when he stood up and jumped up onto the bed offering his cock to Helena. She turned and took it into her mouth savouring the taste of Sharon's cunt. Helena placed one hand on her clit and was rubbing it hard when another orgasm hit her and she slowly pumped her juice into my wife's mouth.


Sharon took to sticking three fingers of her right hand into her cunt and was gently inserting another two from her left into her arse. Helena let go of Paul's cock and fell forward onto my wife's slippery cunt and started licking and sucking at her clit and slit. Paul stood wanking at his cock and stepped off the bed and stood behind Helena and shoved his cock into her. I couldn't quite see well enough but I am sure that Sharon was really enjoying the cock and cunt at her disposal. She must have been doing an excellent job on Paul's cock because he quickly pulled out and ran around the bed to Helena's face and plopped his cock into her mouth and quickly started to shoot string after string of cum into her mouth. Helena kept it in her mouth and slipped off Sharon and turned towards her face. Hovering over Sharon's mouth she opened her mouth and dropped Paul's come into her mouth. They both kissed as they spat and slopped his cum between them.

This was my queue to enter. I ran back around the front of the house and bolted down the hall. the first thing I saw was Helena's cunt beckoning me as she was still kissing Sharon. Paul just smiled as he moved to Sharon and fed his still firm cock to her. I grabbed Helena's arse and quickly shoved into her juicy cunt. She quickly glanced at me, smiled and nudged Sharon who looked up at me with a glazed expression on her face. She quickly gained composure and slipped under Helena and was soon licking at the underside of my cock as it firmly forced its way into Helena's snatch.

Paul moved to feed his dong into Helena's mouth and Sharon kept licking at my balls when that oh so wonderful feeling of impending orgasm swept over Helena and I also started to shoot my load into her hot pussy. I pulled out and splashed a bit onto my wife's face and she pushed it into her mouth with her fingers. She kept licking at Helena's cunt sucking the cum out and alternated with a quick suck of my cock.

Paul still had some in reserve and he just stood above my wife's cunt wanking his cock while Helena did her usual open mouth stunt and waited for his cum. Sure enough he let fly with a lesser amount of cum onto Helena's face and onto my wife's cunt. The two girls just lay there sucking cock and licking each other's cunt when Paul said.

"Would you mind if some friends came to stay?"

I just smiled a big YES.

To Be Continued...

Please respond. Your messages keep us going and are most appreciated.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,170 Followers