On the Road

Story Info
On the way to their first swinger's meeting.
1.4k words
3.67
47.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were on our way to our first "Special Friends" get together. After 20 years of happy marriage, they were finally exploring his bisexuality. This was their first time. He, of course, was deliriously happy about it. She less so, but willing to check it out.

"What do you think is going to happen tonight, she asked?"

"I really don't have any expectations other than we enjoy ourselves, I replied, but I can think of some things that I'd LIKE to happen."

I bet! she thought. Then she thought about it. Well, we're going down to check out a swinger's club after all.

"Tell me about it," she said.

"I'd really like to find another couple just like us, Biguy and his Dominate straight wife who like to play kinky games like we do."

"And if we do?"

"I'd like to hook up with the guy and his wife. Maybe bring them back to our hotel room where you could watch if you like and get turned on."

"Then what?"

"Both her husband and I would submit to whatever she wanted to happen. She'd probably want us both stripped and in bondage so she could control us. Then she could spank us, make us suck each other's cocks, lick her pussy and ass, suck both her tits at the same time, fuck us with a strap-on, whatever turned her on. I'm sure she'd invite you to jump in wherever you wanted."

She started to think about it. In spite of her fears, she started to get a little wet. She'd cum before thinking about her man getting fucked while sucking on her pussy. What difference if it was a woman or a man fucking him? Would it turn her on to have him suck her pussy after sucking a guy's cock? Wow! Maybe so.

He continued. "You know I shaved my balls and a lot of my pubic hair? I figure it's only polite."

That realization hit her. She was sort of hoping that the club would be a bust and he'd "get it out of his system". At the same time, she knew that a person's sexuality was what it was. If gays needed other men and lesbians needed other women to enjoy sex, why did she think that a bisexual person could do only one or the other sex exclusively? No, it had to be that bis needed both from time to time. Nothing wrong with that, right? But this was her husband of twenty years! Even though it had been a few years since he had come out to her, she never let it be real to her. It was always a fantasy that may never happen. Guess not, she quietly thought.

It wasn't that she didn't love him or trust him. Neither of those things were ever in question except during her most paranoid thoughts. No, no worries there. She just needed to wrap her head around the plain fact that this is what he was now. This is what THEY were now. It alternately scared the crap out of her and excited her. They have been using a bisexual guy in their threesome fantasies for years. It was VERY hot sex play.

In her heart, the fears were just fears, she knew. Naughty and nasty were positive fun things, but doing them with someone other than her mate? The great unknown... Deep down, she knew that she needed to let herself go fully and try her best to enjoy the experience.

But what if she DID enjoy it? What then?

He interrupted her day dreaming.

"Did you know that for every married biguy with a straight wife, there are probably 20-30 married bi or bi-curious wives with a straight husband?"

How do you know that?, she said.

"I've spent a LOT of time on the web trying to figure this out, that's how. A fair number of couples are both bi or bi-curious, but nowhere near the biFem/Str8Male numbers. The bi-guy/str8 wife seems to be the rarest of all. Figures..., 'normal' ain't really in my vocabulary anyway. Why should I be normally kinky?"

She could easily see that. Our so-called culture is far more accepting of girl on girl, especially if there's a man-a husband in fact- involved in the equation. Hey, that's just a menage å trois. More of that going on than anyone will admit. Come to think of it, boy-girl-boy where the girl was the focus of both boys was downright HOT! Two cocks, two mouth, and four hands to pleasure her... oh yeah! But think about it where the boys are focused as much on themselves as the girl and somehow, it got dirty. Made no sense, but there it was. Culture didn't exactly equate to cultured.

"So... you don't think we'll actually find a couple like that?"

He shrugged. "Hard to say, but the odds would seem to be against it. We live in hope."

Hmmm, at least one of us does- no, I've got to stay open to this- we'll see, she thought.

It was a long drive from their rural home to the city where the party was happening.

After awhile she spoke up again. "Keep me in the mood here. Tell me one of your fantasies."

Wow! He thought. He didn't want to scare her off with some of the hottest things he could think of, but then again she asked, so... He thought he'd better tread the line between 'Full Disclosure' and 'Taking it slow and easy'.

"OK", he began. "Maybe something like this."

After spending some time getting to know one another at the Special Friends party, they left with Jack & Terri and followed them to their home in the suburbs. We'd spent enough time getting to know them and talking through all the required stuff about STDs, history, etc.

The couple were about our age and both were bi. This concerned Kathy at first, but Terri assured her that she wasn't at all aggressive and nothing would happen that Kathy didn't want to happen.

Fair enough, thought Kathy.

For the most part, Terri was dominate to Jack's submissive during sex play. Those were Bob&Kathy's preferred roles as well and they were both looking to see how the other couple played and try playing together. Terri had some ideas about what she'd like to see the 'boys' do to each other, to her and to Kathy if Kathy got into it.

"I'd like to fuck them both with my strap-on", said Terri, "but getting them cleaned out first would take too much time tonight. If we have a whole day to play sometime, I'll show you how I make Jack take enemas and keep his ass good and red on the outside too. Then I'll fuck him good while he sucks your pussy and Bob's cock. He's an excellent pussy eater, by the way."

Kathy could start to feel herself get a little moist.

"If you want", Terri continued. "You could bring Bob's enema gear over and we could clean them both out together. That would be hot! Maybe even tie them up in a 69 while we fill them up and spank their asses. Blindfolded, of course, so they wouldn't know who was doing what to whom. My, my, my, that would be FUN! Maybe some other time."

We arrived at their home and Jack mixed up some drinks. Terri went into their bedroom and came out wearing a kimono. She was naked underneath.

"Jack", she said, take Bob into our playroom, both of you strip, put cuffs on your wrists and ankles, collars on your necks, and bring me some toys. You know what I want." Jack hesitated just a minute and said, "Yes ,ma'am. Come on Bob, we need to get ready for the girls fun."

Bob looked over at Kathy. Her eyes were shining and she fidgeted in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs.

"Get going" she said to Bob, "I want to see this."

While the boys retired to strip, Terri turned to Kathy smiling.

"I knew you'd like to see me Domme them both" Just sit back and enjoy it. If you want to try something, join in, or ask questions, feel free" "If you want to get more comfortable, you can use our bedroom to change. It'll take them a few minutes to get ready for us."

Kathy snatched up her bag and headed into Terri's bedroom to change into her new robe. Might as well make it easy to get to my clit, she thought. That thought led her to take her mini vibrator along with her back to the main room. She just got seated comfortably with a fresh glass of wine when the "Boys" paraded back in. Both Bob & Jack were naked. They both had black collars on and cuffs on their wrists and ankles. Jack carried a lot of rope and binders.

to be continued...