On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

Gaby pulled her finger out and then she slapped my ass! Three times! Then she rolled me over and reached for my cock...slipping it into her mouth to get me completely hard again. She didn't seem to mind that it was still slick with a combination of my cum and her pussy juices. And the way she sucked it, well... it was completely hard again in no time!

When she had it sucked clean, she stopped and looked around the room. Do you see my purse, Nathan? I have some lube in it, hurry and find it, I can't wait anymore!

I got her lube and she got back up on all fours with her knees on the edge of the bed! Her slit was glistening wet and her ass was soaked with her pussy juice. I figured more lube couldn't hurt and I doused her crack and asshole liberally.

Gaby inhaled with a hissing sound when I took my dick by the base and started slapping her asshole with it! "Oh, Ohhh Nate...don't tease me...put it in me!"

"Help me Baby, I don't want to hurt you!"

Gaby could hardly talk now she was so aroused, "Just go slow and it'll be fine."

I eased the head of my cock into her ass a little and she pushed back against it. I was so fucking hard that it didn't seem like it would be a problem. Pushing in some more, she yelped and surprisingly, my shaft slipped past the inner ring very easily! It had to have been all the lube.

She gasped and whimpered and then groaned, "Ohh Goddd...it hurts, just hold still a second." I did and she slowly started rocking back against my dick. It was a slow in and out at first, but when the lube spread itself out more evenly, all of a sudden...the tightness felt unbelievably good!

"Ohhh FUCKKK, Gaby! There it is Babe! Oh Fuck yeah!!"

My beautiful lover felt it too, and once more our passion for each other began to build. I saw Gaby reach up, grab at her tit and mash it against her chest. "Ohh, Fuck! Mmm...Oh, FucK! Ooohhh!" was all she could murmur, over and over! It didn't get quite as physical as before, but she was so damn tight...and it felt so fucking good!

Then she reached for her clit again; I saw her arm working under her, "Ahhhhh... yesss! Mmm...mmm...ummmmm!" The orgasm must have been awesome with as animalistic as she sounded! And then...my orgasm rushed up at me, caught me completely by surprise! I yelled too, "OHH, MY FUCKIN'...OHHH GODDD!" and then it slammed my hard! I had never felt anything like that in my life!

We layed there for another hour, holding each other...kissing, talking...there were even a few tears. I stroked her tenderly and called her sweet names, and then she had to leave! It was the best sex ever, by far! As she was (it looked quite reluctantly)going out the door, I said, "Hey Beautiful, I didn't even get to do it in your mouth!"

We both giggled together and then she came flying back into my arms! "Thank you, Nathan, I'll never forget this!"

I touched her face, "See you in Literotica, right?"

She smiled.

derek33
derek33
134 Followers
12