On The Road

Story Info
Voyeurs meet exhibitionists.
1.4k words
4.24
14k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were cruising down the highway in my Lexus LX-450. I was horny as hell, and mentioned it to you. You thought a little road BJ would be in order. I was game. You reached over and unzipped my jeans. You reached in, and touched my hard cock.

Then you removed your hand and said "Oh, no, you don't get away that easy. Pull over on the breakdown lane and remove your jeans and briefs."

OK, I thought, I like risky as much as the next guy. I pulled over, and as dozens of cars and trucks whizzed by, I untied my shoes and removed them, pulled my pants off, and then my briefs.

I wanted to put my shoes back on, but you said "just drive barefoot."

My cock was sticking straight up. I spread my legs a little, put my right foot on the gas, and started back out on the highway. You took your jeans and panties off, never taking your eyes off my cock. We were both naked from the waist down. Any driver of a bid rig passing us would get an eyeful.

You got up on the seat on your knees, bent over me, and sucked my cock into your mouth. Your bare ass was pointing straight out the window. Now anyone, not just big rig drivers, could see your wet cunt. I made sure to stay in the right lane so that no one could pass us on that side. But I came to a merge, and then the road split, and I found myself in the middle lane in heavy traffic.

You sucked and licked and I was so horny it was difficult for me to think. I wanted to move to the right lane, but with so much traffic, and so little concentration, I couldn't make the maneuver. I glanced to the right. A car was driving alongside us, and a man was staring directly at you. He kept moving his head from the road, to you, to the road. I slowed down a bit, and he had to move ahead because of the cars behind him.

You deep throated me a few times, and massaged my balls. I wanted to squirm, but had to stay focused on the road. I glanced to the right again, and there was another car, this time with a gorgeous woman staring wide-eyed at your cunt. A big smile came across her face, and then she had to look back at the road. This time I sped up a little, tailgating the car in front of me.

You removed your mouth and started to stroke me. I saw an opportunity to pass on the left, and did. I passed 2 cars rapidly, and then pulled back into the middle lane, right next to another car. I looked over and saw a very attractive couple in their early 20's, one male driver, one female passenger, she leaning over him, both craning to get a good view of your dripping womanhood.

While continuing to stroke, you said "pull over at the next rest stop. I want some of that."

The next rest stop was about 3 miles ahead, and you wouldn't touch me the whole time. I pulled off the highway. It was one of those rest stops that didn't have a bathroom, so there weren't too many cars. The cars we saw all had people in them. We pulled up as far from any cars as we could. There were picnic tables about 50 feet away, but no people at them.

You said "we're going to make a run for the picnic tables, without putting any clothes on."

My cock leaped at the thought.

We opened our doors slowly, and looked around. There was no way to know if any of the people in the other cars were looking, but honestly, we didn't care. We both got out, and nonchalantly walked to the nearest picnic table, my erect cock swinging ahead of me, and your ass jiggling behind you.

So far so good. I sat down on the bench, facing out to the road (thus making this even more risky and exciting) and you turned, moved your ass toward me, grabbed my cock, made an adjustment, and plunged down on it. Hard, fast, and squishy. You began to ride up and down, and I began to meet your movements with my own. I figured your eyes were closed, but I couldn't help checking out the surroundings.

The doors of a car about 100 feet away opened, and two people got out. They began to walk toward us. I got a little nervous until I recognized them as the young couple we had last seen on the highway, ogling us a few minutes ago. And they were even hotter than I originally thought.

They didn't hesitate at all. They walked straight toward us, and stopped about 15 feet away, and just stared. The man had a big bulge in his pants. The woman looked a little giddy.

I whispered to you "We have company."

You opened your eyes, and not missing a beat, you said "Hello. Come closer so you can see better."

Stunned, they did. During all of this, you kept moving smoothly up and down on me, letting your finger massage your clit to heighten your excitement.

The couple stopped about 5 feet away.

The man started rubbing the front of his jeans, and you said to him "feel free to let it out and enjoy yourself."

He unzipped and a huge erection popped out. Wow, I knew this would get you even hotter, and you started moving faster and plunging on to me deeper.

The man started masturbating, and you looked at the woman and said "well, what about you?"

She didn't need to be asked twice. She unzipped her jeans, pulled them down to her feet, then pulled her thong down to her feet, and stood up, not bothering to remove the clothes. She was locked in by the clothes at her ankles, but she didn't care. She had very shapely legs and a beautiful shaved pussy. She started to furiously rub her clit while she stuck a finger of her other hand into her cunt.

I was mesmerized by the two of them, not to mention having my world rocked by your up and down moves. It looked like we were all going to come soon.

You said "give it to me baby, I want you to cum hard in me. And you two, let it go anytime you want. We like watching you, too."

This talk put all of us over the top. You came with a scream, grabbing the back of my knees with your hands, and raising your head high to stare at our new friends. I came an instant later, jamming into you hard and staying there, feeling your contractions around me. The man came hard, and fell back on to one hand, while he finished with the other.

The woman yelled "Oh my GOD," sank to a crouch position, and came voraciously.

There was wetness and cum everywhere. This was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced, and I suspected the same was true for the other couple. I didn't want it to end, but my cock was shrinking, and so was the man's, and you and the woman seemed to be getting a little nervous since we had made noise, and possibly attracted attention.

You lifted yourself off me, walked up to the man and took his hand to help him up. I got up and helped the woman to her feet. We stood facing each other, unable to think of anything to say. She pulled up her thong, which immediately showed a wet spot, then her pants, which very shortly also showed a wet spot. He pushed his still quite large cock back in, and zipped. You and I were, of course, naked from the waist down.

I said "would you two mind walking in front of us to give us some cover in case anyone is watching?"

They said nothing, but turned and started down the gentle slope to the cars. We followed close behind them. When we got to our car, we jumped from behind them to get in as quickly as possible.

On the way into the car, you said "thanks for being part of that. See you next time we are on the highway."

We got in, put our clothes back on, and drove off. We never saw them again.