On the Road Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring whatever words she tried to speak, Dick tackled her, and began the feeding. The creamy delight spurting from her engorged nipples was pure, liquid bliss to Dick. His lips fastened upon a teat, and he began suckling like a man possessed. The rich nutrient contained undercurrents of the vanilla flavor detected by his fertility sense. He was lost, lost in a heaven of lactation.

It was this that Dick lived for, and it was the fault of the ancients. The problem with excessive radiation, mimetic super-viruses, and unregulated genetic engineering was one of entropy. Some mutants had been given bizarre powers by the scientists that created their genes, but a vast arsenal of defects was the side-effect. If you found some half-human freak with tentacles, acid-glands, and ultra-violet vision, chances are he had some horrible defect too, maybe hemophilia, maybe some deformity, there was almost always a defect. And Dick was no exception. He had bizarre abilities, but they only concealed his critical weakness. He was completely unable to digest any food except human breastmilk. No other food was suitable; everything he tried to eat his digestive system violently rejected. Only the rich milk spurting from the teats of a human woman could nourish him. (well, he could also handle cunt-juice, but that wasn’t nourishing)

Every woman had a unique, delicious flavor that he relished. He had also mastered refrigeration technology, so that he could store in safety the precious lactation that his prey provided him in the trunk of his car. His stores were slim, so he was forced to detach himself from the leaking nipple of his lover and rush for his nearby car. He tackled the dark-haired woman yet again, and while he suckled her right tit, he attached one of his many breast pumps to her left. Just this girl alone should be able to give enough to last him a week; he quivered with delight as he imagined how much he could get from the pregnant redhead!

As he listened to the throaty cries from the woman he suckled, he reflected on how lucky he was; his cock produced exotic chemicals in his semen that stimulated incredible breast-growth and hyper-lactation in any woman that internalized his spurting seed. But it didn’t last; the more fertile a woman was, the longer he could force her breasts to produce milk. But in most cases, after a week, no amount of cum could cause her to secrete even a single drop, so to avoid starvation; Dick had to move on; always on the road. He needed sex; needed it for his very survival.

Despite his divided attention, it was easy with gentle stimulation to paralyze both women with crippling, constant orgasms; a side effect of the chemicals in his semen. After gathering two pints from both of them, Dick decided to have a little fun. The only thing better than licking a woman’s cunt was suckling her breasts; but his cock had recovered, this would be a complicated maneuver, but worth it!

Dick leaned over, away from the redhead’s pelvis, and inserted his throbbing cock into her wondrous pussy with his back to her face. Grasping the dark-haired girl’s pelvis, he buried his face yet again in her crotch. Pussy churned around his stolid member, while his tongue churned mightily around a sopping wet clit. Every so often, he alternated between one of her spewing teats. The dark-haired girl, unable to understand why she was having so many orgasms merely surrendered. She collapsed into Dick’s arms, riding the waves of electric bliss, letting him have his way with her.

It was as close as he had ever come to paradise. Dick never wished that he didn’t have his defect; he only wished that he had a single pair of tits to suckle, and a delicious cunt to lick forever.

“Wh-what’s h-happening to m-me!?” shrieked Ms. Redhead. She bucked her hips, caressing her bouncing tits, as the changes wrought by Dick’s exotic cum took a drastic turn. Something…something was wrong with her chest. But the orgasms were finally too much; she lost consciousness, moaning as her hips quivered from the pleasure. Colossal tits jiggling all over her chest, as her own droplets began to appear upon her scarlet nipples.

Yes, something odd was happening; her chest was reddening, he wondered if…*MMPH*

But the dark-haired lovely was no longer content with his tongue; the chemicals burning through her bloodstream kindled an animal libido that was more savage than any woman has a right to feel. She grasped him, turning his face away from the redhead, as she buried his face in the wobbling grandeur of leaking teats as large as watermelons, with a feral grunt, she ground her pussy down upon his meaty cock, struggling to encase every throbbing inch of him into her dribbling womanhood. His efforts were truly valiant to suppress the screams of delight that burst from him as his cock began its mighty spurt yet again.

It was dark when he awoke. He cast his eyes frantically about the hut. No one here. Fearing the worst, he frantically dressed and ran out into the village towards were he parked his car. Still there…good…so far no angry mobs out to burn him at the stake. (It happened more often than you might think.) He decided it might be best to leave immediately; before the villagers got suspicious of him. He was about to open the driver’s side when he heard the trunk.

Someone had popped the trunk of his car! Blast! He hurried around, fear in his eyes. And beheld something that justified his anxieties.

It was the redhead. She wore only a burlap apron around her gravid womb, but…but…Her tits! Sh-she had 3! She smiled coquettishly as she jiggled her chest and watched the heavy sway of 3 bulging teats only slightly smaller than beachballs. The vast, red nipples were constantly leaking a steady stream of beloved, mother’s milk. Somehow, the mutagens in his cum had reacted with her pregnancy hormones in a way he never could have anticipated! He had turned her into a milking, sex freak! He was ruined in this village! He had to escape, quickly! Fear knotted Dick’s insides even as the woman smiled. She raised her center tit, squeezing slightly, and a trickling stream of ivory nourishment spewed towards him. Sweet…honeysuckle….But then, he turned and gazed into his trunk.

“9 Gallons!!” There in the refrigeration unit he had created out of the car’s trunk were 9 lovely gallons of glorious, white tit-nectar.

“We figured this was what you wanted.” Chuckled the redhead, “But I’m keeping this…” She held aloft his best, most advanced mechanical breast pump!

“W-wait!!! I need that!!”

“I know, This way, you’ll have to come back the next time you’re in our area!”

12