On the Road Again Pt. 02

Story Info
An exercise in middle aged fantasy come true.
12.6k words
4.6
12.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

I must give credit to my editor SlaveGirl70. She was a vital contributor to this story, and corrected many blunders on the part of the author. I can't thank her enough.

Daunti

On the Road Again

Note: If you haven't done so, you'll do yourself a favor by reading part I first.

Part II

*****

Tim was stunned. What the hell happened here? I figured a one-night stand, or at most the rest of Spring Break week and she'd be ready to blow me off, but she's carrying on like a woman in love. Isn't that the way it works? Always feast or famine. Is there any way to satisfy any woman?

Tim answered her, gently but with meaning, "What you can do is stop being a spoiled rich kid that has to blame everything on somebody else. You've had a couple of good orgasms. Something you should have had years ago, but you just couldn't allow yourself to get any pleasure from a man. 'Men are evil?' Just look at your father. What did he ever do to you that makes you want to kill him slowly and with great pain?"

Jess whined, "I told you, I don't want to talk about that. Besides I'm too happy right now to think about that bastard. I just want to enjoy this feeling as long as I can."

"Well, make up your mind. Do you want to die, or do you want to enjoy your new found ability to enjoy a good fuck?" Tim responded with a smile.

"Can I die from fucking? That'd be the way to go. Fucked to death by Tim Henry. The only man in the world who's cum tastes like vanilla pudding. Can you fuck me to death in the next two weeks? Huh, Tim? Please tell me you can."

"Jess, a twenty year old woman can't be fucked to death. Certainly not by me. Besides, you told me you'd never tasted anybody else's, so how do you know mine's the only cum that tastes like vanilla pudding?"

"Do you have to take everything I say so literally?"

"Sorry. I hope you weren't serious about suicide either."

"Well, I could be. Are there actually other men out there that are willing to fuck the way you do? Men that give some consideration to the needs of their partner. Is there a chance I can find some? Or even one? Were you disappointed in me? Do you want to fuck me again? Will you fuck me until I have to go back to school? What happens then? Are you going to have it out with Georgia? Do you realize that I'm desperately in love with you?"

"Come on Jess, that's just the orgasms talking. Let's give it some time and you'll be able to think more clearly. There's no way you've 'fallen desperately in love with me' in five hours, just because you had a few orgasms.

"Yes, I'm going to have it out with Georgia tonight, and yes I want to fuck you again and again, at least until you go back to Austin. No, I wasn't disappointed in you. Yes, there are guys out there you can hook up with, that fuck as well or better than I do. Guys that get pleasure from giving you pleasure.

"Several things can happen when you have to leave. What we do with each other will depend on the arrangement I can make with Georgia, what you want from the rest of your time at the university, and the rest of your life as well. I take it you've decided not to go to the island for spring break after all?"

Jess was finally coming to enough to be aware of her surroundings, and realized Tim's cock was still in her and still hard. She sat up and said, "If this cock stays here, I stay here. When do you have to leave to go confront Georgia?"

"I've got all day. She doesn't get home until after five, or later if she's fucking one of her lovers."

"So are you ready for me to come again? I'm so happy you showed me I can have more than one climax a day. I'm ready to fuck until I pass out. How many times do you think I can come before you have to go home? And you...how many times can you come before you have to leave?"

Tim paused before he answered, "I have no idea how many times I can come. I'm way ahead of my game already. I expect you're going to get sore and tired, and I'm going to get limp before the day's out. Before that happens I want to show you something. Can you stand up?"

"I think I can now."

Tim pulled his cock out of her pussy and helped her up, turned her back to him, told her to bend over and put her hands on the bed. Then he entered her slowly, doggy style. Jess said, "Oh my god, that feels so good. Please make it last. Oh damn, that's amazing, it feels even deeper!"

"I'll try, but I may not last a lot longer myself. You're so hot, and so tight, and I've been ready since breakfast," he slowly stroked short, then long, stopping when he bottomed out. As Jess moaned he reached around with his right hand and massaged her clit gently. She shuddered, her knees almost buckling, but she held on. Tim backed out slowly, hesitated and shoved in again to the hilt. Jess let out a groan and said, "Dear Jesus, I don't deserve this after the bitch I've been, but please don't let me die just yet."

Tim took a tit in his other hand, massaged it and wished he could suck the nipple. Then, as Jess's pussy gripped his cock, it exploded, pumping all his cum in her while it was buried to the hilt.

Tim struggled to stay upright while shoving his cock as deep in Jess's pussy as it would go. Even after the cum supply ran out, his cock kept jerking, trying to eject more. The sensation was more intense to Tim than he'd ever experienced. Jess's pussy was firmly locked on Tim's cock. She was rigid, shaking and saying something Tim couldn't understand. Then she just collapsed back on the bed, taking Tim with her.

He was nearly as spent as she was. When he finally tried to extract his cock, she said, "No you don't. I'm not going to let him loose, ever. I couldn't stand any other female having what I just got. There's not many of those to be had and I want all there is."

Tim replied, "I hope there's a lot of those available. That's without a doubt the best fuck I've ever had in my life, but it's not going to be the only time it's that good. I promise you. If you'll let him go, we can get a shower and then take a nap. I haven't slept since 7 AM yesterday morning and much as I like fucking you, I'm exhausted. I guarantee we'll have all the fuck time we want."

"Is that a promise?"

"That's a promise."

Jess relaxed enough for Tim to retrieve his cock, which he did, then rolled over on his back. Jess rolled over on her back too and Tim said, "Did you think it was going to be that good?"

"Before just now, I didn't think anything could be that good."

* * * * *

When they woke up it was four PM. They got dressed, went to the lobby, got Tim's car key from the desk and went to the restaurant. They'd had nothing to eat since four o'clock that morning at Denny's, and they were starving. Tim ordered a steak, medium rare, and Jess ordered spaghetti with mushrooms and wine sauce. Tim asked for the wine list.

"So, what are you going to tell Georgia?" Jess ventured.

"I'm going to tell her that I slept with another woman and then wait for the shit to hit the fan, her to pull a gun and shoot me, grab a knife and carve me up, throw a crying fit, or something else completely unexpected."

"Would you like me to come with you? I've had some experience with out of control women."

"I don't think that's a good idea Jess. I don't actually expect her to get violent, but I hate useless confrontations and I'm not looking forward to this one at all. Having you there would likely just make things worse."

"Then don't tell her. Just do what she's been doing and keep your mouth shut."

"At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I don't want to sneak around, hide and lie for the rest of my days just to have the pleasures she's had and denied me all these years."

"What if she won't let you go without a fight? Am I going to lose my chance at happiness just because she's a selfish bitch?"

"This is something I want as much or more than you do and I'm going to have it, so don't worry about getting deserted. I promised you we'd have plenty of fuck time and I meant it."

Tim signaled the waiter, ordered a bottle of wine and patted Jess's hand as he smiled at her.

Jess smiled back for a while then said, "I want you to know that whatever happens, I'll remember this day for as long as I live. I know it took a lot of guts for you to risk your whole life with your family just for sex with me, even if it was the best I've ever had. I just hope it'll be worth it to you tomorrow."

"Young lady, this past 24 hours has been amazing, you are incredible and it goes beyond the sex, you're intelligent, beautiful and you have a wonderful view on life. This may end up being the best thing that ever happened to me."

About that time their food arrived, the waiter poured their wine and they busied themselves with eating and drinking. Each occupied with their own thoughts.

* * * * *

When Tim got home, Georgia was waiting with a frown on her face, laying into him immediately, "Where the hell have you been? You should have been home when I got here."

Tim decided to not beat around the bushes and blurted out, "I've been screwing a beautiful twenty-year old co-ed from UT that I rescued from the middle of the King ranch. We had breakfast at Denny's about four o'clock, got a suite at the Marriott, and we've been fucking most of the time since. And what's more, I'm going to keep right on screwing her as long as she'll have me. And then I'm going to screw Mary, Bernice, Betty, Florence, and anybody else that appeals to me and wants to fuck."

Then Tim got the surprise of his life when Georgia said, "Good for you. It's about time you quit letting me feel guilty for what I've been doing for years. Go on back to your co-ed. Consider you've got a hall pass, and realize I do too. We don't tell the girls or anybody else, but from now on we have an open marriage. Just be careful you don't bring home any STDs from your fucking around, because this doesn't get you out of fucking me."

Tim was so shocked he couldn't say a word. He just stared at Georgia with his mouth open. He was going to tell her he knew all along what she was doing but then changed his mind. He had what he wanted, didn't have to fight for it, and he figured he'd be better off leaving well enough alone, so he just turned around and left. When he saw Georgia in the hall mirror, she was grinning like mad.

Outside, before Tim could get in the car, his daughter Fran ran up and asked, "Dad. What just happened? I heard part of that conversation and I want to know, are you leaving us?"

"No, I'm not leaving you. Your Mom and I are just adjusting our relationship."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I think you're a little young to understand what's happening kiddo."

"Dad, I'm a senior this year. Graduating in a couple of months. I've been a woman for a while, and I'm entitled to know what's happening, don't you think? Besides I already know Mom's been cheating on you for years. It sounded to me like she was inviting you to catch up."

"You said you'd been a 'woman' for a while now. Does that mean..."

Fran interrupted with, "Yes Dad, that means I fuck boys, so I'm not totally ignorant about what's happening when you're in Austin, and 'Uncle Bob' stops by for a 'visit' on his way to work. Can we go somewhere and talk? I'd rather not have to go through an interrogation by Mom about what we were talking about out here."

"Sure honey, how about some ice cream?"

"Dad, I'm not a ten year-old anymore. Can we just drive around and talk, or go to the park or something?"

"Let's go."

They got in the car and headed for the Marriott. After a few minutes of silence Fran asked Tim, "So, from what I overheard you're fucking a twenty something co-ed from UT, huh?"

"That's right."

"How'd that happen? Twenty years true, and suddenly you slip the leash and roam the pasture?"

What do I do now? Is she old enough to know the truth? She says she been fucking boys, so she probably knows more about modern sex than I do. Well what the hell, she can either take it or she can't, and I won't know till I try.

"Not exactly." he told her the whole story, including the 'vanilla pudding' details and all.

Fran was looking all enthralled with the story and said, "My god Dad, sounds like the boys Jess fucked didn't know any more than the boys I've fucked. I sure know what she's talking about when she says she was disappointed. Me too, but it sounds like you showed her."

"At least I'm in the process."

"Do you like it when she has 'dessert'?"

"Of course."

"Do you retaliate and eat her?"

"Of course. But I wouldn't call it retaliation. More like reciprocation."

"I've never given a blow job. The guys don't seem to need any help coming, and I never had my pussy eaten either. Maybe if I had I might have come myself, but I never have from fucking a boy."

"Sounds like you haven't settled down to a steady guy. How many different boys have you fucked?"

"A lot more than girls you've had I'll bet."

"Sounds like it. How many?"

"Eight, if you don't count the ones that came before they got there. Dad, I'm trying to get Joey Burns to fuck me but he's so timid he won't make a pass or try anything. What Jess did to you in the car on the way here sounds like a good way to get him started. What do you think?"

"It worked for me."

About that time they arrived at the Marriott and Tim escorted Fran to the suite. After a brief look around she asked, "Where's your co-ed?"

"I don't know. She must have gone shopping."

"Well, since she's not here would you consider letting me practice on you? I'd feel a lot more confident if I had some experience before I tackle Joey. I don't have any idea what cum tastes like. Does everybody's taste like vanilla pudding?"

Tim was dumbfounded at his daughters request. My daughter just asked to give me a blowjob. How the hell do I handle this? I should of course turn her down flat. She is, after all, my daughter but you don't get offers for blowjobs from your daughter every day do you? Would I accept the offer if she wasn't my daughter? Hell yes. She's a very attractive girl and with my new found freedom I'd damn sure do more than accept a blowjob. But she's my daughter. It's a fathers job to help train his children isn't it? So teaching her how to suck cock could be a legitimate thing to do, like helping with homework. Yeah, sure. Hey Fran, come suck my cock and I'll help you with your algebra. That's sick.

"Dad, what's wrong?"

"Sorry, that just took me completely by surprise. Today has been so full of surprises I'm overwhelmed, and I don't mind telling you a request from your daughter to give you head sort of tops the list, even if your wife just told you to go fuck around with her blessing."

"Does that mean no, you won't let me practice blowing you?"

"Fran, I just can't. I've broken so many rules today I shouldn't expect to be allowed to survive till tomorrow, but instead I'm being rewarded in very unexpected ways."

They were sitting on the couch, Fran smiled seductively at him and said, "Does that mean you'd like to have me make you come in my mouth? That you'd like to groan as I make you flood the back of my throat with that famous 'vanilla pudding' your balls make?" She rubbed his growing cock through his pants and Tim felt his resolve melting like butter in the sun.

When she pulled down his zipper and fished his cock out of his pants she said, "You know, I've dreamed about doing this. Every girl has the fantasy of fucking her daddy, and this is the start. Before I go off to UT Austin, You're going to fuck me, I guarantee it."

Tim groaned, accepting that it was probably inevitable that she was right. He'd fuck his own daughter. And the hard part to accept was that he'd definitely enjoy the hell out of it.

For the first time in her life, Fran grabbed her father's cock, which was somewhat larger than the ones she'd handled before, and thought, I can't believe the uptight father I knew a few weeks ago is going to let me suck his cock. I know he was led astray by an attractive 20 year-old co-ed, but he was so conservative and tight-assed that I didn't dare even mention sex. I can't imagine what his reaction would have been if I'd suggested giving him a blowjob then. So what do I do now? I guess I suck his cock!

Fran said, "Here goes..." and slowly took the head of her father's cock into her mouth. She used her tongue slowly around the ridge of its head, then took more of it in her mouth until she hit the back of her throat and wondered if this was how you deep-throated a cock.

She'd heard somewhere the technique was to work up to it in stages, after getting lots of saliva going and working up and down with mouth and hand, which she began doing. As she got a bit more comfortable with the idea of a cock in her mouth, she used her right hand and teased his balls, then under and behind his sack with her fingernails. Then she backed off his cock, blew on it softly and looked in his eyes. Dad's mouth was partly open, his eyes partly closed and he was smiling with pleasure.

Fran said, "Am I doing ok daddy?"

"Oh my god, yes. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"First time, I swear. Shall I continue?"

"You'd better, young lady."

Fran took the head of his cock in her mouth again, then backed off, licking down the shaft, then back up and over the crown, then down the other side. She licked his balls, nipped at the sack with her teeth, sucked one ball into her mouth, then the other. Daddy was beginning to squirm and Fran could feel his cock getting harder so she backed off a little. It wasn't time for him to come yet.

She let his cock cool off a bit then went back to licking and nibbling the shaft but ignoring the head. Fran was surprised when she realized she was getting aroused herself. In fact she thought she might build to an orgasm just by giving oral to her father. That'd be something to write a paper on for school. "How I came while sucking my daddy's cock."

Fran took Tim's cock back in her mouth and began her attempt to deep throat him. She moved her head so she could stroke his cock with her mouth. A little deeper with each plunge, and as the tip of his cock reached the back of her throat she stretched her tongue forward, tipped her head back, took a deep breath and swallowed his cock. As she put more down her throat she could feel Tim begin to quiver.

Since she couldn't breathe with a cock down her throat she backed off enough to clear her throat. She waited a bit to catch her breath then swallowed Tim's cock again, only farther this time. She repeated the same pattern, taking more and more of his cock each time until she was burying it to the hilt.

Tim was fighting to keep from drowning his daughter in cum but it was a losing battle so he finally croaked out, "Fran honey, I can't hold out any longer. I don't want to but I'm gonna come."

Fran pulled off his cock. Looked up at her dad, grinned, took the head of his cock back in her mouth and began to massage it with her tongue. Tim groaned, shuddered, gave up and unloaded in his daughters mouth.

Fran was shocked at what it felt like to have cum shot with such velocity against the back of her throat. She tried to swallow all of it but it was too much and too fast and a lot of it leaked out. When it finally subsided she came off Tim's dick with a plop, licked up what she could, and said, "That was quite a load daddy, and it really does taste just like vanilla pudding."

"If this was truly your first time baby, you have a real talent. How about you? Are you feeling all right? I hope you didn't hurt anything."

"I didn't hurt anything but I'm very very aroused. Can you help me out? I feel like I could come at the drop of a hat and I really need to."

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers