On The Road Ch. 02

Story Info
Deby's sexual awakening.
9.2k words
4.38
25k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

After Robbie left for work with Norman I decided to leave the hotel suite in case Ronnie decided to visit me. I just didn't think I could manage her after watching my husband's eyes following her every movement with purest, avid lust during the previous evening at dinner, adding to my normally high sense of insecurity, so I went looking for the beach for a bit of solitude.

I'd resolved to overcome my sexual hesitancy in giving Robbie the kind of honeymoon he'd always yearned for so, as I went past a pharmacy with a sign advertising ear-piercing, I stopped by to have a golden trainer stud popped through each lobe by a lady who was so efficient that I didn't realize that she'd finished until she held a mirror to shoe me the result. Robbie had bought me several earrings by way of hints, but having been brought up to see ear piercing as being common, catholic and Mediterranean, I didn't comply with his desires.

At the end of the town beachfront I discovered an area where both men and women wore only very minimal bathing costumes in the form of g-strings or 'thongs'. The women seemed unconcerned that the world could see their bare, tanned bosoms; bathing and playing ball or frisbee without embarrassment in view of so many men. I took a dip in my modest one-piece swimsuit then lay on my towel to sun my back with my bathers pulled down to my waist. In due course I noticed a young man looking at me and, I've no idea what came over me, rolled on to my back to expose my bare bosom.

A few minutes later he came across and I allowed him a good look before I jumped and appeared to be startled at his presence and pulled up my bathers to cover myself. He seemed unfazed as he propositioned me in the most basic terms, before making the offer of his spouse for mine as a foursome when I declined, appearing extremely put out when I rejected any manner of sexual contact with either he or his wife.

'God, what have I done?' I thought in a panic, cringing inwardly while I resolved never to uncover my boobs in public again. It was clearly my lewd behaviour that had caused my discomfiture; His way of warning me.

I spent the rest of that unhappy day in the suite, ignoring knocks on the door and the ringing telephone, but on a stroll around town that evening I was appalled to be greeted by the rude man and his wife, then horrified to hear my husband tell me that swinging love was a popular passtime among the locals and that he wouldn't be averse to trying it with Ronnie and Norm who

practised it.

I then found my holiday environment to be marriage-threatening instead of the happy idyll that I'd imagined it would be. It suddenly seemed that the apparently popular local cultural activity had a real potential to wreck my matrimonial bliss if Robbie was persuaded to sample some sexual favours of loose and uninhibited lovers who would be on the lookout for any new talent in town. I was certain that he'd be able to discern the vast gulf between my performance in sex and that of more experienced and sexually adventurous women. How could I compete with Veronica who, in spite of being around twenty years my senior, was no old boiler, but a very sexy lady. She wouldn't need to try too hard at all if she really wanted Robbie; I could see how much he desired her since finding out just how available she was.

My immediate thought was to leave for home, but Rob couldn't go with me and it meant leaving him to the mercy of all those predatory and adulterous females. I had to stay, I realized, but would have to keep a tight rein on him and make the effort to satisfy all his physical needs. Funnily enough this seemed much more attractive than it ever had until then and I realized that I felt no guilt at our recent, less-than-restrained sexual bouts.

There was a knock at the door which interrupted my thoughts as the major source of my concern dropped in to take me to the shops. I was swept along by Ronnie who showed me the best stores and places of historical interest around the town, apparently unconcerned at my reticence until we'd stopped for lunch at a restaurant where she seemed to be a favourite customer.

"What is it Deby?" she enquired gently. "You seem to be out of sorts? You and Rob had a fight or something?"

"It's not that. It's nothing really."

"Share it with me. I'm a good listener and I don't gossip, promise."

I thought silently for a long moment.

"Rob says that wife-swapping is full-on here and I'm sure he wants to try it," I suddenly blurted out to her.

"And?"

"I really couldn't do anything like that and I'm scared that he'll go off with someone else if they're better in bed than me."

"I haven't seen that happen."

"Never?"

"No. I know of two couples who made a reciprocal exchange of spouses, but that was after ten years of free-loving. It was all very civilized."

"You do it?"

"Yes."

"Why."

"Well, because I can and I do enjoy the change. It's good for one's self-image to be desirable at my age. I like all the friends I do it with, males and females, while Norman enjoys it too. We have a real committment to each other; married thirty-one years and a couple for thirty-two, that's forever. I really can't imagine waking in the morning without him beside me, 'though it has happened."

"You're not jealous?"

"No, because it's a mutual thing. I really do like our female friends and all our men have fairly similar interests; as well as shagging us all quiteregularly, I mean. Norm's biggest turn on is still watching me receiving a vigourous rogering at the hands of another bloke."

"Do you fancy Robbie?"

"'Course."

"I know he fancies you."

"Men are pretty obvious, aren't they?"

I nodded and laughed lightly, beginning to enjoy her company.

"It's good to see you laugh," she told me sincerely. "I'd really like you to enjoy yourself here and take some happy memories home with you. There's no pressure to join our games if you're not comfortable with the idea, but you're welcome if you get the urge."

"I don't think so, but thanks for asking."

"And Rob's safe from me 'til you give me the nod. Mind you, I can't speak for any other of the girls he might meet."

I blushed hotly as I realized she was empowering me with the decision as to how Rob behaved in the immediate future and that it was one that could change our relationship irrevocably, whatever I decided.

"So how did you get involved in swinging?" I asked Ronnie later, feeling more relaxed as we motored out of the town precincts.

"Oh it was quite a spontaneous thing really, although we had had the talk most couples seem to have, you know, the one where he suggests trying nooky with other couples, she says 'no-way' and the whole thing is left hanging. I did think about it, but mainly from the point of view of a sexual fantasy over sex with several of our male friends, but I didn't let on to Norm and he didn't really pursue the matter. Our love life was pretty active, even after the kids came along, although there was certainly a lack of new stuff to try out.

Then my schooldays' best friend came back to town to live and we took she and her hubby out on our boat for a long weekend. We took to swimming 'sans knickers' in the secluded bays and, with a goodly supply of gargle to lower our inhibitions, we soon developed a fairly intimate atmosphere around us and made love in the same bed, right next to each other, on the first night. On the following day we were all constantly horny and Pauline and I agreed to make ourselves available for shagging each time our guy got an erection. As soon as one couple got into it the other pair became aroused and we were

all at it again in a vicious circle of sex, all day. It was so obvious that the guys were most aroused by the sight of the other's wife in fucking and Pauline was displaying more than a seemly interest in Norm's rather larger tool because she asked how it felt inside me. As it was the only penis I'd known until then I had no basis for comparison, but Bill overheard our chat and offered to give me a taste of his cock in action. Pauline dared me, as did Norm, while I dared them in return and it all led to an amicable exchange of spouses. Once the ice was broken a new and loving relationship developed between all four of us over subsequent years and we've quite considerably expanded our circle of friends since then."

"No regrets then?"

"None at all. I know there are people who see me as a harlot, but I bet they're not getting as much fun from life as I am. Anyhow, I like the idea of being dissapproved of by the wowsers of the world."

"You're not afraid of social diseases?"

"Not with the other married couples. We've avoided contact with people we haven't liked the look of or the way they've spoken of sex. Our group is of just ordinary folks who are careful about healthy relationships with others they like socially, as well as in a more personal way. It doesn't make any sense otherwise."

"I can see that."

I felt quite differently about Ronnie then, realizing that I actually had nothing to fear from her and I'd guessed that she'd told me the whole truth about her sex life. It certainly had the ring of truth to it and she'd made me feel that I could rely on her for any help in the future. While I still couldn't see swinging as a pastime for me, it no longer concerned me to be

associated with one who indulged.

We turned off the black top road and traveled along an unmade track until we emerged from the trees at a beach of whitest sand and clear water. There weren't any swimmers nearby and the coconut palms made it the paradise I'd envisaged before leaving home. Ronnie took her shoulder bag and led the way to a shady spot at the high-water mark where she stripped nude.

"Coming in?" asked Ronnie.

"I've never swum nuddy," I gulped as I noticed people arriving further up the beach.

"There's a cozzie inside my bag if you want it," she called back over her shoulder as she trotted down to the water's edge with her tanned bosom and brown buttocks bobbing and jiggling freely. She was deeply tanned all over, whereas my tan was the golden variety from short spells in a solarium.

I was relieved at the offer of a swimming costume until I delved into the bag and found a frilly, gold g-string of stretch lycra that would leave the wearer as good as nude, but nothing more. The new arrivals were displaying areas of pale skin in bathing nude for the first time and so, badly wanting to swim, pulled my panties down and donned the scanty golden garment before taking off my sundress and brassiere. With my arms folded over my breasts I ran into the ocean to join Veronica and delight in the lovely sensations of real freedom imparted by moving seawater on my bare body.

"Good?" asked Ronnie.

"Lovely," I replied enthusiastically. "Sensual actually."

"We'll make a hedonist of you yet," she chuckled kindly.

I smiled self-consciously on comprehending that I was profoundly enjoying something that would have been just unthinkable as recently as that morning. Ronnie had lured me into it with art and sensitivity which gave me an even greater respect for her because she was what she was, honest and open about her views, without pretentions, unlike many wealthy people I'd met through my sporting career. I wished I could be that way with Rob, especially after his attempt to communicate with me what he'd like to try while we're so far from home and being unable to suggest swinging due to my prudishness. I was surprised to find that my visualizing Rob screwing with Ronnie didn't cause real jealousy or feel like grounds to end our marriage, although I wasn't ready to sanction it immediately.

"So how many men have you...you know, made love with?" I asked shyly.

"Oh, it's at least sixty now, perhaps even seventy. I'd have to count my holes," she smiled, pulling her hair back from her ears to reveal a lot of rings and studs right around the outer edges of each. "I get another after the first time with every new bloke I enjoy a nooky with. I've got them in my belly-button, soft lips of my quim and my nose, but I dont wear them all the time, just special occasions."

"Rob wants me to have my ears pierced, but my mum always said it was too common, like tattoos."

"Sounds like my mother. She said they're only for 'wogs' or the peasantry of the world and would be quite appalled at all my tatts and rings, but it turns Norm right on."

"You've got tattoos too?"

"Just the one," she grinned, turning to display a multi-colored, stylized butterfly on one broad buttock.

The foursome who'd been noisily frolicking in the sea were suddenly quiet as Ronnie indicated in their direction with a nod.

"Now that's a lovely way to spend an afternoon," she murmured wistfully.

I looked around to see all four close together as the jerking, nodding of their heads made it prettly obvious that they were doing a bit more than just holding hands beneath the surface.

"Oh!" I squeaked with blushing realization and my hand flew to my mouth. "Oh, they're doing it."

"Not an uncommon sight around here," Ronnie laughed lightly. "You want to get Rob up here and give it a whirl."

My initial reaction was to dismiss the suggestion, but a moment's thought changed my mind as I imagined an intimate, loving interlude in the warm sea with Rob. It caused me a glow that I didn't immediately recognize as sexual desire for a physical encounter with a man; not any particular male person I realized with surprise, just a man. I shook the thought from my mind and followed Ronnie back up the beach to lie on my towel in the shade of a huge tree, feeling more-than-a-little uncomfortable at being both nude and horny in public and desiring to get home to the hotel. The only method I knew to ease my need was to diddle my clitty, an activity which caused me enormous guilt and which I'd never revealed to Robbie as the objects of my fantasies were always other men from the silver screen. I'd never really considered the possibility of realizing my fantasies until that moment because the concept still seemed too embarrassing to contemplate, but if I did ever stray from the chaste path I could never admit it to Rob after my having previously so adamantly opposed the matter.

To my horror we were joined by two other couples and I rolled over on to my front in an attempt to hide my bountiful bosom from view. Vern and Evelyn were our hosts at the hotel and old friends of Norman and Ronnie while Mark and Lisa were visitors like me. As Eve and the two guys stripped off I saw that she too had a butterfly tattoo on her bum and gold studs in her navel. Lisa made no move to undress and sat beside me as the rest went to swim. In a very short time it became obvious that all of them were engaged in sexual congress in the sea; Evelyn and Mark pairing off after Vern and Ronnie got something straight between them.

"Are you into swinging too?" Lisa enquired shyly.

"No!" I told her firmly.

"Me neither, yet anyway."

"But you want to?"

"I don't know really. We talked about it all last night and I agreed that he could do it if he wanted, but I'm still really hesitant."

"It's all new to me too. The idea of getting another man's member inside scares me to death, but the thought of it excites me too."

"Funny isn't it. You daydream about other guys, but when your opportunity comes around you're scared. I'm just so randy I could burst, but just can't let myself go and just do it with a lot of people about, even if they do it too."

We remained quite silent for a time, each of us deep in thought about the possibilities confronting us. Soon the others returned in a mood of jocular excitement, the mens' penises swinging slackly and the ladies' vulvas puffy and reddish from where I lay on the sand. Eve's crotch had been completely depilated except for a circle of fur on her mound while Ronnie's vulva was surrounded by a thin elipse of similarly fine fur. Eve was truly statuesque with huge, natural breasts, broad hips and a fit, tanned-all-over body like Ronnie's.

"Not going in, love," Mark asked Lisa.

She gave me an enquiring look and I nodded before she got up to unbutton her sundress to reveal a tall, pale, slender body clad in an turquoise blue bikini. I stood up to reveal my bosom to all present and she hesitated only momentarily before untying her bra to bare her lovely tits with big nipples and swollen areolae, covering them with an arm as we strolled down the sand and waded out to chest deep water. Like me she found the sensation of nude bathing to be extremely sensual and quickly discarded her briefs and threw them to the beach.

Neither of us were in any hurry to leave the water and display our charms to the rest, but were eventually joined by the two blokes. I hadn't noticed Ronnie and Eve dressing and was in something of a panic on seeing their two vehicles heading back up the track again. Vern reassured me that everything was under control, but the minibus was required back in town for some early arrivals at the pub. Ronnie would be back to pick us up, in due course.

Vernon became attentive to Lisa who then appeared rather more inclined to accept his advances, allowing him to fondle her breasts and putting her arm about his shoulders when he reached down to explore the more intimate areas of her anatomy.

"Oooooh you are excited," she whispered excitedly, having obviously found his cock with her hand. "Did I cause all that?"

"Of course," he chuckled. "He wants to make friends with the furry little thing here."

Her whole person jerked as his finger thrilled her, then fixed him with a long, serious look before glancing at Mark who grinned self-consciously as she led Vern out of the water. She salaciously wiggled her wide, pale, but lovely bottom as they walked to the rocks which marked the end of the beach.

"She's going to do it," breathed Mark.

"How do you feel about that?"

He took my hand and folded my fingers around his erect cock. "Like this," he whispered excitedly.

I gripped his hard dick for only a moment, out of curiosity, then quickly pulled my hand away on realizing what I was doing.

"You don't like it?" he asked disconsolately.

"I can't," I told him regretfully. "It's not you Mark, but I've only just found out about swinging and haven't got used to the idea."

"You might try it then, later?"

"I wouldn't hold my breath waiting if I were you."

"Well if you won't make love with me, how about giving me hand-relief?"

"No!"

"Go on?"

"No."

"Please. I'm really desperate imagining what Lisa's getting into herself around the corner there. Pretty please?"

I looked at his pleading face as I'd often looked at Robbie's in the past, a nice face, and felt his need for a female body. My own sexual desire was, unusually, growing inexorably, although I was sure I could wait until I got back to the hotel for relief.

"Please?" he begged again. "I won't tell anyone if you do, I promise."

My inhibitions had been lowered slightly by the few glasses of wine whichI'd consumed and I took pity on him.

"Okay, but only with my hand," I agreed, wishing almost instantly that I hadn't spoken.

Having then made the commitment I grasped his organ and rubbed it gently, enjoying the knowledge that I was giving pleasure when he sighed and rolled his hips. He moved behind me with hands on my shoulders to make it a little easier to slide my hand along the entire length of his shaft, then began to fondle my boobs. When I didn't protest he slid his hand down my flat belly and under the waist elastic of my g-string to cup my pussy.

"No!" I told him firmly and pulled his hand away from my tingling cunt.

We continued as before, but after a few minutes he stopped thrusting his hips. "It's no good, I'm not going to spoof like this," he groaned. "Can I put it between your thighs, you squeeze them together hard?"

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers