On The Road Ch. 05

Story Info
Deby's lazy day in the mountains got quite busy.
4.6k words
4.18
10.9k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

A daytrip with Eve and Vern held the promise of some respite from heavier sexual demand upon my poor body since I allowed myself to be drawn into the swinging culture of my new friends; one doesn't have sex in a moving wagon, does one? By then I'd ceased caring what anyone except Robbie thought about the new, sexually promiscuous me, having enjoyed accommodating the penises of nine newly acquainted male friends since arriving, feeling that too much casual sex was barely enough in that situation. I felt that I had so much to catch up on as most of the girls in my Sunday-school group had already developed reputations by the age of eighteen. I wondered if any of them had taken up spouse-swapping in the years since.

As Vern drove the big Nissan four-by-four up the escarpment I sat in the rear with Mark and Eve with Lisa in front. With three women and two men my pussy shouldn't be put upon as much as it had over the previous couple of days, I thought. Robbie had roughly, but pleasantly, fucked my half-wakened person that morning before showering, but now Mark's hands had found their way inside the front of Eve's and my tops to fondle our breasts. As Eve was responding more positively it was safe to assume that he'd screw her first and I'd be safe until later in the morning.

It wasn't that I thought Mark's ministrations unwelcome at all, I'd grown to feel real affection for him by then, but felt lethargic at having rather overdone things recently and I would have enjoyed a lazy day alone in bed. Then his agile fingers had found their way into our pants and to our moist clitties and, despite my need for rest, felt a burgeoning need for sexual relief. Eve took her shorts off, then Mark's, before sliding on to his lap and slotting his plump penis into her warm, juicy cunt.

"Ooooh, that's better," she sighed as she drew my face to her bare bosom.

I licked and sucked her swollen nipples, feeling her thrill at my touch before I noticed Lisa lying across the forward seats to do a similar favour to Vern's big, thick dick and Eve took a fancy to my boobs after undoing my top to bare them to all around. I'd slipped my brassiere off when Rob left, enjoying the way Eve felt with her magnificent breasts swaying unfettered under light fabric, so I suppose that there was little left to the other's imaginations anyway. Eve and Mark got into kneeling positions where he then pounded her bottom with his thrusting hips while she took my shorts off and also knelt so that she could eat my quim. I spread my knees widely to allow her the maximum space between my thighs to lick and to nibble at my swollen clitty, pushing and rolling my trembling hips at the profound pleasure she gave me with her practised mouth, then came with a tremulous moan of bliss. This all appeared to herald a general orgasm shared by all of us, including Lisa who'd been fingered by Eve, resulting in an abatement of lust for the rest of the trip.

Over the crest of the scarp we turned off on to a secondary road and then through a gate on gravel driveway to an older style of weatherboard cottage, often described as a bungalow, secluded in the forest.

"It's so gorgeous here," cried Lisa, prancing barefooted around the lawn like a child, but with her braless bosom bouncing around freely beneath her little, stretch-cotton top.

It was actually a lot cooler than the coast due to the altitude and I too enjoyed the difference as Lisa and I helped Vern carry crates of groceries and vegetables along a sunless forest pathway to another, nearby house then inhabited by two Japanese couples.

There was a bit of chat between the two wives and Lisa sniggered. "They think we're whores."

Aiko, the elder of the two, put her hand to her mouth and blushed deeply on realizing she'd been overheard and understood by Lisa who reassured them that we weren't offended by their remarks. She explained the relationship between the group of us which Aiko translated for Kimiko who seemed quite interested in the concept of exchanging spouses, although they both giggled and blushed while their husbands ogled we immodestly dressed round-eye women from a distance.

After further conversation in both Japanese and English, as well as some mixture, it seemed that the Asian couples had come across their neighbours, the two Australian couples from the third bungalow swimmimg nude and having sex, both men with both women.

"This is quite common in Australia," lied Lisa. "It's our way of keeping friendships or of making new friends."

They didn't seem to be seriously shocked at this revelation, nor it seems, were their husbands when Vern laid the story on them at hearing them speak of the neighbours making hard and heavy love with each other's wives by the

stream below the houses.

"An old local custom," he explained, "arising from the Christian concept of loving your neighbours, particularly one's feminine neighbours, to ensure communal cohesion."

Eve and Mark revealed to us that they too had received more than cursory interest from the other couples to whom they'd delivered supplies, but Vern wasn't in any hurry to test that interest and led us all down along a steep path through the forest to a fast-flowing brook where we got undressed and leapt into a deep pool. The water was chilly, colder than I'd have believed in the tropics, so we weren't in for long, emerging for drinks and lunch in the nude.

Vern's thick tool was up at the hard once more and I was a little put-out that he got Lisa to perch her lovely bottom on a waist-high shelf of shiny black basalt, raise and spread her long legs to accept his broad penis into her eager vagina. Mark's tool rose rapidly at the sight of his wife's pussy being so agreeably filled, looked at Eve who nodded in my direction and got me to pose similarly to Lisa before inserting his cock in my passion pouch to the hilt. I enfolded him in the warm valley of my limbs and voluptuously rotated my hips and bottom as he rhythmically slid his stiff penis into and out of my welling twat. Eve moved behind me to delightfully mould and knead my boobs as she nibbled and licked my neck and shoulders, tonguing my ears and deep kissing Mark's and my mouths.

"Oh hullo," Eve smiled warmly in greeting and moved around to take up the fucking position beside me where Kenji, the elder of the oriental gentlemen, stepped up between her big legs and easily inserted his small, dark purple, uncircumcised dick into her waiting quim at her smiled invitation. She then wrapped herself hotly about him while they got to pumping and writhing with the novelty of fucking with a virtual stranger.

"Oh my goodness!" squeaked Lisa in genuine surprise as Vern withdrew from her embrace to allow Taki to slide his slender cock inside her wet, exposed vulva. Initially taken aback because she was still in climax with Vern, she nevertheless hung in there to ensure that international relations would not suffer on her account and the old customs were maintained.

Mark made the strained grunting sound which I knew presaged his climax so I strove to make our mutual relief something of a display of wanton sexual abandonment for the amusement of the Japanese ladies viewing us at a polite distance away. Just as he stiffened I cupped his balls and squeezed gently, tickling his convulsing scrotum until my own orgasm set my rigid, sweating body to repeated spasms of ecstacy.

We went swimming and sliding down a slippery channel between the boulders and then wandered over to where Vern was in conversation with the extremely embarrassed looking Aiko and Kimiko who were wearing scanty, Ipanema-style, thong bikinis for the first time, their tan lines testified to their having previously worn only quite modest one-piece bathing costumes. Kimiko was as slender, but barely more developed than a pubescent twelve-year-old, while Aiko was larger all over, sporting a lovely pair of tits, both women eyeing his semi-tumescent tool as one would view a deadly snake in close proximity to one's person. Then, upon noticing Mark's member in a similar state, they looked even more nervous, making me wonder as to their preparedness to feel a local tool in their tight little vaginas. Aiko found it difficult to make eye contact with us as she chatted, so it was hard to know her mind. Kimiko said something which Aiko translated.

"She say Western men have large, ah, you call them cocks?"

"Yep," grinned Mark, "cocks. Would she like to feel mine?"

Aiko told her of the offer and Kimiko reached over to grasp his proffered penis, her hand cupped beneath as it arose quickly to full erection, gently rubbing and squeezing the jerking shaft with her beautifully manicured hand

before feeling his swollen knob with the other.

"Here, you try mine," Vern suggested to Aiko who was closely watching her friend's hands on Mark.

She tentatively touched his penis in several places before grasping and stroking it to erection at his urging.

"You know that Western women have pussies like so?" Mark asked Aiko while holding two slightly curved fingers vertically and parallel to give her the impression of vulvar labia, indicating my quim as an example. "I heard that Japanese ladies' cunts go this way."

He held up his fingers horizontally to illustrate a cross-wise vulva and it took Aiko a moment or two to comprehend this before her hand flew up to her mouth as she burst into an uncontrolable fit of giggling. Kimiko wanted to know the joke and when Aiko eventually explained it, she too burst into laughter while shaking her head in denial before releasing Mark's penis and sliding a finger under the leg band elastic of her new bikini. Drawing the fabric aside she revealed a lovely, little vulva with dark, vertical labia and soft, sparse black hair on her pubic mound and vulvar lips.

She made no protest when Mark covered her pussy with his hand, but when his exploring finger found her clitty her slim body jerked as she gasped at the thrill from his intimate touch. Aiko seemed rather reluctant to display her hidden sexual treasure, but Kimiko's mild words of admonishment led her to uncover her rather more hirsute pussy, remaining silent as Vern fingered her pouty snatch. She was taller, heavier and paler than Kimiko, apparently more serious and not at all sure about the direction in which events seemed to be taking her that day.

"Time for a swim," smiled Vern and poor Mark looked baffled as he removed his hand from Kimiko's juicy and, by then, receptive cunt and followed him.

The two women looked bewildered too. "They don't want us for, ah, you say fucking?" asked Aiko.

"They're not really sure that you want to do fucking," I told them.

"But their ladies doing it with our men," she said looking up at the pair of coupled couples banging away happily. "We must have an obligation?"

"No obligations," I chuckled. "It's all just for fun, not for obligation. We just fuck for enjoyment; a game just for pleasure to me and the pleasure I like to give my friends. No obligation at all. It's your choice entirely."

Aiko explained my words to Kimiko who nodded and smiled coyly, enquiring, through her friend, how to go about persuading the two blokes to come back. I beckoned them to follow me and called the guys to come back up. They had ridden down a narrow torrent in a deep, water-worn groove in the lava rock creek bed and not injured themselves and I wanted to try too. I sat in the still water between Mark's legs with my elbows hooked around his thighs, he pulling me back against him with his hands cupping my breasts. Vern pushed and we were off at an incredible speed, covering the thirty yards in barely a second; the pressure and swirl so strong that it forced chilly water into my anus and vagina.

"A natural enema," laughed Mark when he understood what my strange facial expression signified.

"And douche," I added and he laughed even louder.

Mark indicated to Kimiko that he'd like her to join him in a rapid ride down the water chute. She unfastened her tiny bra to reveal a pair of teeny breasts; hard and hemispherical with tiny red cones tipping each, then went into the water to join him in the approved manner to ride the wild torrent. On standing at the other end she didn't realize that the drag had taken her bikini bottom and, on glancing down at her nakedness, momentarily covered her crotch with her hands.

Vern and I took another ride before Kimiko co-opted him to take her too. As they raced away Aiko removed her brief and requested that I show her the ropes. She squealed girlishly as we suddenly shot downstream, then lay back in my arms in the shallows, trembling all over and not wholly from the cold I was sure. My hands lingered on her lovely boobs for a bit longer than was seemly, but she made no complaint.

The others eventually found Kimiko's bikini brief and the two women had a couple more rides with each of the blokes, screaming and giggling as they cavorted in the churning water. Despite their not sharing a common tongue, Mark and Kimiko were quickly making themselves understood in the unspoken language of love, then embracing, kissing deeply and caressing each others' body. Any hesitation on her part evaporated completely as she took his cock in her hand and eagerly returned his ardent kisses, spreading her slim legs widely as he lifted her bottom and sat her in a smooth hollow in a boulder. He poked and prodded at her pleasure pouch with his swollen knob while she crossed her little feet behind his bottom to draw him to her body with her slender legs, his hot cock sliding easily into her warm, wet sheath as they exhaled loudly with fierce excitement. Her petite body trembled and quivered with both sexual pleasure and effort as she met his pounding hips with hers in the rapturous rhythm of unrestrained love, albeit of a quite temporary nature, while she very clearly enjoyed the experience of being intimately entwined with his fervid, straining body.

Aiko wanted to ride down the rapids with me once again, sitting behind to gently massage my breasts, then embracing and kissing me deeply; thigh to cunt, bosom flattened on bosom and grasping each others' taut buttocks.

"I am so, ah, horny?" she breathed into my ear, "but I still feel afraid to fuck with another man."

"I felt exactly that way on Monday," I reassured her. "You'll find it so much easier to be a loose woman when you've had a screw with Vern. You'll wonder why you hesitated at all, once you've tried. It's a whole new world."

"He is good; nice at fucking?"

"The very best," Vern husked immodestly before slipping an arm around us both to cup one each of our tits to tweak and roll the hard nipples between finger and thumb.

Being on a sure thing with me if her hesitation persisted, he was overtly salacious with us and delved into both our quims at the same time, kissing us deeply as he titillated our tingling twats. After a very long, deep kiss she submitted herself to him as he put her bottom up on the stone seat next to Kimiko's rotating posterior. Drawing up her legs she opened her knees as widely as she could to present her little snatch for penetration, grimacing momentarily as he forced his big knob between the plump, stretching labia, then shutting her slitted eyes to savour the sensation of his pulsing penis completely filling her narrow vagina.

"Good," I asked, perched up behind and caressing her as Eve had done with me earlier.

"Mmmm," she agreed, sounding a trifle disappointed. "It is so much bigger than any I have known, but it feels no larger."

She responded to his easy pelvic thrusting by rolling her hips in time as she made small sounds of pleasured exertion at the back of her throat as he pushed her backwards in order to suck and nibble at her jiggling boobs and try to kiss her mouth.

It was then that I observed the other couples from the bungalows heading our way, to the scene of their previous day's debauchery and wondered about their thoughts on public sex with complete strangers. One of the men looked directly into my eyes and smiled amiably so I showed my inate friendliness by returning his smile, not to mention my lascivious desire to get my love pouch around a very substantial male member. Both guys had taken their gear off to reveal their readiness for a bit of nooky, but the wives made not a move to bare their charms, leading me to hope that I might have a choice of thick cocks to acquaint with my juicy pussy. Maintaining steady eye contact as he strode the twenty metres to me as I slipped out from behind Aiko who smiled dreamily on comprehending my imminent impalement upon an unfamiliar male sexual organ.

"Hi," he grinned boyishly as he put his hands on my hips, "I'm Brett."

"Hello, I'm Deby," I responded, lifting both knees high and wide apart to allow him access to my hungry pussy, manually guiding his almost perfectly conical, pink knob to part my plump labia and make me sigh tremulously at the sensation of being filled by his easily sliding penis.

We entwined all our fingers as I encircled his waist with my legs and he leaned forward over my supine body with my arms held back over my head with his strong hips pumping manfully to slide his hot cock in and out of my wet foamy twat. Our leisurely grind continued happily until we became aware of Mark's making some unusually fervid sounds as he fucked, so we paused.

"OoOooooh shit! ooooooh Jesus! Ooooooh God!" he cried desperately and was overcome by a series of convulsions which seemed more akin to epilepsy than to orgasm.

When the intense pleasure eventually abated, the rest of us went back to screwing each other a little more urgently.

"I'd be interested to know what she did to him to get him to come in that way," Brett chuckled breathily while continuing to thrust that magnificent cock into me.

"Mmmmm, me too," I agreed with my bottom rotating and my sweaty breasts tossing and quivering on my straining chest.

Even before he indicated it to me, I knew he was going to come as an odd, uncontrolled feeling seemed to cause some kind of desperate irregularity in his previously rhythmic pelvic movements.

"I'm going to come," he gritted.

"Fine," I gasped, feeling his glistening body stiffen as a gush of warm semen flooded my womb and the repeated thrills of orgasm gripped my body in spasms of voluptuous bliss.

Mark stepped away from Kimiko, but before she could do anything to stop him, Brett's friend had introduced his stiff member to her puffy, red and

well-used pussy. Having seen her own spouse do the same thing to Lisa, she accepted the situation as he furiously banged away in her languid embrace.

On noticing me looking at her she smiled wryly and lay back submissively. His name, I discovered later when we coupled for the first time, was Ross, who was hung nearly as well as his friend.

In due course Eve, Lisa and their partners strolled down to frolic in the pool while Mark was chatting to Brett and Ross' spouses who were still clad and looking more than a little embarrassed at the situation their husbands had wrought by screwing us. They weren't keen to reciprocate on their men's behalf, but seemed to be afraid that things could turn nasty without a quid pro quo.

"The girls reckon the rest of you are sluts for making your introductions with the guys' dicks all ready inside you," grinned Brett. "We gave it a go when we saw you all swapping around and shagging everyone else at the beach on Monday, but they're not ready to go any further just yet."

"Christ! Don't tell the Japs that," I giggled. "They saw you all hard at it yesterday and Vern's explained that it's an old national custom to share your spouse with new friends. They're actually only doing it to experience our traditional culture."

Eventually, all nine of us were back playing in the stream, even Jenifer and Rosalie who'd been coaxed out of their clothes so long as they had no liability for sex with strange men. Horseplay developed into lust so Eva and Lisa were raced off for more shagging by Taki and Kenji respectively, as were Aiko and Kimiko, by Mark and Vern, while I stayed with the others. The two ladies seemed to be quite at ease with the other's husband playing with either their tits or their spouse with mine, chatting about our recent sexual exploits and their being surprised that I'd only started swinging as recently as they. Mind you, they were quite aghast at the number of penises that had followed Mark's into my pouch, wondering about their own capacity for sex in the light of my rapid change from being so much like them to the more accommodating woman I'd become.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers
12