On The Road Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross was kissing me deeply as I lay back on my towel beside Jen and Rosa who watched with more than a passing interest while he pulled me to my side to face him and manoeuvred himself between my legs where his tool vanished into my wet twat before I was really aware of it. I looked around at Jenny to see how this affected her, but she had a strange expression on her face which I wasn't too sure about until I saw Brett poking his hefty tool into her furry pleasure portal, from behind. She kissed my face and massaged my tits before locking lips with mine and her exploring tongue probing deeper and deeper into my mouth, returning to nibble my neck and shoulders before Rosa leaned across Ross to kiss me deeply as he sucked on her voluptuously pendulous bosom.

I reached back to Jenny's crotch and found her clitty to diddle as Ross shagged her in a leisurely manner; their coupled parts emitting less than romantic slurping sounds and his flexing belly slapping on her broad buttocks, while Ross fingered Rosa's dark-furred pussy as she caressed and kissed us. They all obviously enjoyed a group effort and I felt Jen come, then Rosa, before Ross thrust his penis deep inside me to squirt very little semen as he warmly convulsed with the joy of ejaculation and bring on my own orgasm. It was so truly pleasurable to lie around kissing and cuddling with four other people as my person jerked and trembled continuously with orgasm against similarly affected bodies until our passion eventually cooled.

Following another period in the stream with most of those present, I saw that Rosa and Jenny were then happily allowing all the men to handle their breasts in the torrent and later as we all paused for a drink and a smoke of something green before people paired off again. Kenji indicated his readiness for a bit more shagging and took my hand to lead me up to the spot where his wife had so recently enjoyed our friendly, local customs. He probed my proffered pussy with his eyes and fingers before poking with his shiny, red knob at

my eager vulvar slit for entry to my juicy vagina. I drew him into me with my legs encircling his waist, chuckling huskily as he emitted a happy gasp of pleasure, then both leant right back to see how completely I'd engulfed his tool.

We momentarily luxuriated in the sensation of his slender tool making the acquaintance of my avid passion pouch for the first time as Rosa somewhat unexpectedly appeared beside us to gingerly ease her large, shapely bottom on to the shiny stone seat, looking down at our coupled parts and catching my eye as she led Taki's hard, upcurved dick to her furry quim.

"I thought it best to ensure a peaceful time for all," Rosa grinned a bit uncertainly. "Jen hasn't given any indication as to what she'd be prepared to do, but I thought that the blokes had probably immorally obligated us to put out for the guys whose wives they've been bonking; all of them now."

The last few sylables rose sharply in a gasping squeak when Taki's turgid tool suddenly coursed into her unctuous vagina as his hips pressed hard on her exposed crotch. Embracing him tightly she urged him to thrust his cock vigourously with her broad bottom wiggling excitedly in her desire for more robust sex; any hint of modesty or shyness having evaporated with the easy intromission of the new dick. With his cock pumping furiously in and out of her tingling pussy, every last vestige of moral rectitude had gone and she wanted a major effort by him to reward and pleasure her, the eager upthrust of her substantial bum having an extremely positive effect upon his libido. I wasn't too sure by then that her motive had been entirely selfless as she bucked and writhed and cried out in the most basic terms for him to 'fuck' her to a standstill, or words to that effect. She later admitted to being more than just pleasantly surprised at the intense sexual excitement she'd experienced in her first promiscuously adulterous screw; obviously enjoying it as much as any woman I'd recently seen in that position.

As did I of course, finding Kenji's shagging style surprisingly vigourous for a guy of around forty and allowing myself to shed all restraint, as henhad done, in giving voice to our pleasure.

The sun disappeared behind the western wall of the valley by two p.m. and the blokes had slowed to a walk. Rosa and Jen had abandoned their position and were busily trying to catch up with the rest of us in the number of hot cocks accommodated, behaving in exactly the sluttish manner that they were so determined to eschew an hour or so earlier.

The walk back up to the houses wasn't easy for any of us, but following ashower and a cool glass of Riesling I felt more or less human again. Nobody had mentioned our overnighting there, but I had no objection to that if came to pass. Vern fired up the big, stone outdoor barbeque and, everybody donating to a shared meal, we all dined well before I was ready for night's slumber, particularly on noticing a rash of groping around the group. I found a bed, made it up and slipped under the sheet.

The memory of that night still has a hazy, dreamlike feel about it as I'm really not sure of what actually occurred and whether I imagined some of it. I awoke in the morning to find Jen and Aiko sharing my bed in a wild tangle of limbs which suggested some degree of intimacy before we slept. Prior to that there seemed to have been others, both men and women, coming and going to enjoy some physical contact with me, alone or as part of a group.

12