On The Road Ch. 06

Story Info
Rob and Deby's experience increases with new friends.
10.4k words
4.03
10.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
81 Followers

DEBY

Vern drove us down from the mountains in the morning coolness in complete silence, none of us feeling particularly chatty after the previous evenings events. I was barely out of that vehicle when Norman pushed me into another and we were off to a marina and on to his very large, Bertram motor launch. Outside the breakwater he opened the throttles and the noise of the diesels became a faint whistle behind us as we planned smoothly across the flat sea, our destination an island in the haze of the horizon.

Ronnie and Rob emerged from below, she in a gold, stretch, thong monokini and he in blue, lycra Speedo bathers. A few minutes later another, younger couple came up, then a somewhat older one. These were Zac and Tina and Ned and Stephanie respectively, the older woman being an academic in a natural science and the younger guy her offsider. They were guests of Norm's friend who'd discovered a new type of reef denizen and had gone on ahead to ensure an early start to diving.

Following Ronnie's lead, Stephanie removed her t-shirt dress to display a fine set of slightly freckled, tanned tits and buttocks. She was of similar age to Ronnie and as well preserved; obviously still attractive to younger men if their glances were any guide, although she gave no sign that she was aware of it. Tina kept her boobs covered, as I did after having gone below to change into my gold g-string and t-shirt.

Eventually we sailed into a sheltered bay where we found two, big sailing yachts tied together at anchor. Norm manoeuvered his even bigger motor boat forward of their position, dropped two anchors about twenty metres apart to then slide astern and tie up on the seaward side of the other boats to form a large raft which maintained position because of the pattern of their four anchors.

There was only one couple aboard one of the other boats, both nude and tanned to a deep mahogany colour, the bloke having a normal and a skinny, atrophied leg as if he'd suffered polio at some stage. They had an inflatable dinghy laden with diving gear moored astern and everybody, except Tina, Dan and I, hopped into it as Norm took them away around the end of the bay.

Dan, who owned the yacht alongside, had shaggy, curly black hair streaked with a few grey ones and was a lovely man. He showed Tina and I how to use the snorkelling gear before we hung off the stern boarding platform to view the submarine world below. Gaining in confidence we swam around the moored boats, then out to the coral reef to marvel at the variety of life and hues of all those animals. Eventually Tina indicated that she was going back to the boats, but being fascinated by the sights, I continued swimming around.

In due course I climbed back aboard Norm's boat to hear the very familiar sounds of sexual congress and peeped next door to discover Tina's ample bottom rotating furiously over Dan's slim hips as she gasped and groaned emotionly. I quietly sipped some orange juice before removing my top and slipping back over the side to continue snorkelling.

I heard an outboard motor and looked up to see Norm returning, but when I got back to the boats I found only Dan in attendance. I removed my g-stringand wrung it out before climbing into the cockpit of his yacht and toweling myself.

"Drink?" he offered.

"Yes please," I answered, "a soft drink, if you have one."

He came back and handed me a sweet orange Fanta and sat opposite me where I couldn't help but notice his cock slowly rising to full erection while he looked at me. Not only did it make me feel wanted, it does a girl's ego no end of good to watch a dick hardening over herself, but after all that had transpired I was then ready for a bit of in and out again.

"Is that as a result of something I did or said?" I asked playfully while staring pointedly at his stiff cock.

"Just being here and looking so delectable," he murmured. "Lovely ladies always make me feel like this."

I rose and stepped across the cockpit, kneeling astride and facing him as I sank down in his lap to engulf his cock in my wet cunt, pressing my boobs to his chest as we kissed deeply. Clamping my vagina around his stiff penis made him thrill in a way which testified to its not having been affected in any way by the disease which had withered his leg. I gripped the coaming to his rear to raise and lower my bottom and slide his penis in and out of my welling pussy in the rhythm of love as he cupped my pumping buttocks in his gentle hands.

"Ooooh ye-esss!" he breathed hotly into my ear. "Oooh gawd!"

"Mmmmm," I agreed softly. "That really is nice to have inside one."

Because of his recent efforts we enjoyed a long, languorous fuck, me rotating my bottom strenuously in my effort to make him feel as good as I did. He teasingly slid his big prick slowly and with a varying cadence so that I was never sure as to how fast or how deep he would thrust, but thrilling me profoundly as I tried to reciprocate with my tingling hips.

"Oh jeez, I'm coming," he gasped hoarsely.

"It's okay," I groaned passionately. "I'm ready."

He thrust deep into me and exploded. There wasn't very much semen, but I felt what there was and came with a blissful cry as my sweating body became rigid and shook with spasmodic pleasure.

I wasn't aware of anything else for a time until I saw Dan looking beyond my shoulder and smiling, turning to see Norm and two women of around my own age standing on the boarding platform grinning at us. They were clutching a towel and bikini each, the tan lines on their naked bodies testifying to an absence of sun on those parts until recently.

I jumped off his lap.

"You've finally done it?" said Dan to both Ashley and Wanda who blushed.

"Yes," affirmed Ashley, "this morning we became swingers."

"And?"

"And it was as good as Corine said it would be. And I'm sorry I hesitated for so long. Okay?"

They sat on each side of Norman when he'd got them drinks, his prodigious pussy pummeller having risen to full erection as the two women caressed his private parts with a complete lack of inhibition. Ashley lifted one leg and slid on to his lap, his cock vanishing into her almost hairless snatch in a trice and her eyes fluttering involuntarily at the thrill of it stretching her so widely.

"Bitch!" spat Wanda, looking then at Dan's reawakening dick before moving over to sit beside him and stroke it.

It seemed like time to go so I put my g-string monokini back on and, with a towel held high, frog-kicked on my back to the beach.

*

Wanda and Ashley's spouses were waiting in the shade of a big tree to see who turned up on the beach.

"What are they doing out there?" asked Tim.

"Who?"

"Our wives of course!" Todd exclaimed impatiently.

"What would you like them to be doing?" I teased.

"Fucking, hopefully. It'll assuage any residual guilt I might feel," he told me sincerely.

"Well, one was and one gave every indication that it would not be too long before she was hosting a new dick."

"And how about you Debs? You up for a bit of rumpy-pumpy?"

I smiled coyly and ran into the sea where they soon caught me to sink their nasty bits in my pussy and arse.

And so my weekend went; a succession of partners, both male and female, night and day until we returned to our hotel on Sunday night to sleep for twelve hours straight.

I spent the Monday setting up the campervan with food, water and all the other things we'd need for the trip home while Rob finalised matters with Norm at work.

We'd said our goodbyes the previous night so we left to hit the road without fanfare.

*

ROB

"Look what's coming," I chuckled as I swung out to overtake a roadtrain. "Yellow campervan on the right."

She looked and, in the passenger seat of a camper like ours, got just a glimpse of a naked, dark skinned lady kneeling up to jiggle her big breasts and show off her shaven pussy for the benefit of the driver in the big rig. Two long blasts on his klaxon went to confirm that he'd seen and obviouslyappreciated her bared charms, despite the fact she was no spring chicken, but not an old boiler by any means. I'd have happily shared an introductory bonk with the lady.

"Oh my God!" cried Deby, aghast. "Why's she doing that?"

"It's called flashing, a game," I laughed. "Women seem to get a big buzz from showing it all to complete strangers, so long as it's from the safety of their own car. A bit like driving through a lion park really."

"Have you seen it before?"

"A couple of times, but you can't actually see very much from another car because you're down too low. They aim at the truckies because of the height of their cabs and, being on a long haul, aren't likely to turn back or any chance to meet again, not that they'd recognize her after such a brief look. I don't think they'd be looking at the face anyway."

Deby giggled self-consciously, as much at the thought of herself in such a lewd, public pose as at my rather crude description of things. I was beginning to enjoy hearing her giggling as she was doing it much more often and she then sounded more sexually aware than she had done when it was just an innocent, young girl's reaction.

"What's so funny?" I asked her, fishing.

"Nothing really," she told me quietly. "I was just thinking a very crude, lewd and rude thought."

"About?"

"What she was feeling while doing that."

"Give it a go, that's the quick way to find out."

"Oh yeah!" she cried disparagingly. "See the respectable, mild-mannered suburban housewife turn flasher on the highways of our land. You have to be kidding!"

"Dare you," I grinned, interested to see just how far the new, liberated Deby might go now we were discussing sexual matters more frankly.

We were silent for a while and I didn't know whether or not it boded well for my hopes until she slipped her bra off from under her red, knit top and pushed her hair up under a baseball cap. About a kilometre further along we saw a road-train approaching us around a long, sweeping curve so she pulled her top down to her waist, the seatbelt sash off to one side and lifted her arms to grasp the back of her headrest to thrust her naked breasts forward and be rewarded by the sound of several longer klaxon blasts before smilingdemurely as she covered her bosom again.

"So?" I enquired.

"Sinfully naughty," she chuckled, still flushed with mild embarrassment, "but kind of sexy too."

"Here's another one then."

She lowered her top and resumed the pose she saw as displaying her tanned, bountiful bosom to best advantage until several other series of horn blasts indicated that her display had been appreciated by blokes who would forever remain anonymous to her as she would with them. She was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of acting outside the norms of her polite lower middle-class, suburban convention and in front of me at last. God! I really wished she'd been at that point a week earlier. Perhaps we'd have had a chance to enjoy a swing together as it was still my ambition to see her screw another bloke in my presence, despite her avowal that it'll never happen. Patience.

"There, I did it. Satisfied now?" she smiled coyly.

"Are you satisfied, darling?" I asked her. "I hoped that you might enjoy doing it as an self-esteem builder. Anyway, you've flashed your boobs around in public before this."

"Not really in public, just among friends, who were doing the same thing," she replied defensively.

"Okay then, how about a full nuddy flash? That'll be a new experience for us."

She grinned back at me with a flushed countenance before unfastening her seatbelt to undress completely, then checked her cap and sunglasses until I gave her the signal to get into position for her debut full flash. Kneeling on the seat she gripped the headrest and thrust her hips forward, knees and elbows spread as widely as possible, to display an immodestly naked body to the world at large. Two truckers tooted their approval, but it wasn't quite possible to gage the reaction of the eye-boggled passengers aboard the bigtourist coach immediately behind the second semi.

"You rat Robbie!" she shrieked, dissolving into wild, almost hysterical laughter.

"I didn't see it in behind the semi," I lied. "You had a healthy audience there, so long as they weren't nuns or Country Womens' Association ladies."

"At least they didn't see my face," she giggled.

"You're enjoying this?"

"Mmmmm."

"Me too. You've never been like this before."

"Like what?"

"You know, a bit wild and openly salacious."

"It was your idea."

"Oh, I'm not complaining; it's really just that I got the impression that you weren't overly chuffed by the events of recent days."

"You mean your having it off with every woman in town," she scowled. "But I wasn't unchuffed, it's just as I said to you when I gave you my blessing to stray, I just can't feel right about doing it with another guy in front of you, even if you think you'd like to see it. I feel as if I'd be risking your seeing me as wanton or slutty and I absolutely couldn't live with that, whatever you think about it."

"Well, it's still my continuing ambition to see you loosen up and spread yourself around, but only if you feel comfortable about it."

"So how did you like my flashing, now that the world's seen all there is to see of me?"

"Aroused, how about you?"

"Randy," she husked, reaching across the console to verify my statement by checking the state of my cock.

"Why don't we stop and do something with it?"

"Why stop?" she laughed provocatively, her naked figure adopting a foetal position across the console with her head in my lap.

She opened my flies and exposed my hard cock, taking half its length into her lips and thrilling me with her sensual sucking and warm, gentle fingers stroking my tight scrotum. At some time she'd obviously talked with Ronnie on the subject of deep throat fellatio as she was becoming more expert with each try on my dick. I employed my left hand tweaking and twisting her taut nipples and kneading her tits while she diddled her clit with her free hand.

"Oh God, I'm going to come!" I gasped as the warm tingle of coming climax suddenly grew into an unstoppable spasm of sexual bliss.

My surprisingly copious gush of twelve hours of pent up semen was quite a lot more than her mouth could manage so she had creamy-white, viscous fluid oozing from her lips around my prick before she hungrily lapped and sucked it all up as her body stiffened with a mild but satisfying orgasm.

"You came too?" I asked uncertainly.

"Yep," she agreed. "I told you I was really up there."

"Does this presage a new chapter in our sexlife?" I asked of her, looking pleased at the prospect.

"I haven't made any decisions concerning that matter."

"I'm really glad," I told her sincerely. "How far from a decision are you, my darling?"

"Oh Robbie," she sighed uncomfortably, "you'll really have to be patient with me and I'll try to be more free and easy with sex. I don't mind if you have it off with other ladies; I'm at ease with that idea now, but I really just can't feel good about doing it in front of you with some other guy. It scares me to death, to be brutally honest about it."

"I don't feel very good about me doing it and you missing out on all that fun. I desperately want to share this with you, darling."

"Don't push your luck," she laughed. "Just accept my gift of guilt-free casual sex and enjoy it."

"Well at least I can grant you the same consideration."

"Thank you, my lover, but I don't think I can do what you want of me just yet. Don't pressure me, okay?"

We stopped for lunch at a roadhouse where I pulled in without any warning to Deby who was still reclining naked across the seats. All types of vehicles and people crowded the forecourt and the parking bays, so she had to crouch redfaced on the floor to dress again. Later she shed her gear to once more disport her delectably nude body for those truckies passing in the opposite direction, becoming ever more lewdly brazen as she pushed out and shook her magnificent breasts while toying with her wet cunt.

Later in the afternoon we passed an aging sign indicating a beach away to the right, so I did a u-turn and then headed eastward along a double wheel-rutted track between farm fences until we came to the ocean approximately ten kilometres from the highway. A number of huge mango trees surrounded a clear grassed area where two cars were parked to indicate we weren't alone and, upon investigating, discovered a group of deeply tanned, naked couples preparing to depart the beach. On passing us they all smiled and nodded in greeting; a very rare occurrence to city folks like us, but quite pleasant, nevertheless.

When we were alone once more, Deby threw off her clothing and got a towel from the van to dance around naked while urging me to join her, feigning a cry of fear and fleeing down the beach to the water at the sight of my hard and horizontal pecker. After frolicking and splashing about in the sea amid a great deal of squealing and giggling from Deby, I finally grasped her wet, wriggling, squirming body in my arms.

"You'll have to rape me," she giggled insanely as I tried to kiss her on the mouth and grope her pussy.

She continued struggling and chortling while I carried her to the water's edge, bore her down to the wet sand and lay fully on her body in trying to kiss her forcibly. I used my knees to force her thighs apart and attempted to enter her without using my hands, but she wriggled and jerked her hips to avoid me, eventually submitting when I found my way inside her with a mometary lucky alignment of my penis and her unctuous snatch. She wrapped her legs around mine and responded fervidly to my fiercely thrusting pelvis with a strenuous lifting rotation of her ample hips.

"Ye-es, hard, hard!" she grunted urgently, clawing at my lustily pumping buttocks.

My taut abdomen thudded against her exposed pudendum until she emitted an abandoned cry of ecstasy, her entire body stiffening so suddenly in orgasm that I was surprised at its ferocity and of her convulsive jerking at the exquisite pleasure of release. I kept up a steady rhythm in sliding my hot prick in and out of her pulsing and clinging vagina before that inevitable explosion of climax in my trembling loins caused me to groan softly as its spasms racked my rigid form.

"I reckon we should make the effort to do something a bit like this again fairly soon," I breathed warmly into her ear some time later, tonguing it and then kissing her deeply on the mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she murmured dreamily, playfully pulling at my lips with her teeth and undulating her neat hips while tightening her juicy vagina around my softening dick.

After rinsing the sand from our bodies, we strolled up the beach, wholly naked, to find a second vehicle in the parking area. It was another rented campervan like our own.

"Hello," grinned the female half of the couple emerging from the van. "We thought we'd try it too."

I wondered whether she meant the sex or the ocean and on glancing back at the sea saw that what we were doing would have been fairly obvious, but not in any detail. When they dropped their towels their nakedness was only just apparent in the gathering dusk, so I wasn't able to decide there whether or not she'd be a desirable target for my dick.

Deby heated water on the gas barbeque as I hung the outdoor shower bucket from a tree. We'd barely finished bathing when our new neighbours, Ruth and Tony, emerged from the gloom and accepted my offer of them using the shower while it was still up. They were nude beneath their towels, I noticed when they dropped them to wash, a fact that encouraged me to indulge in a little fantasy over prospects for the following day.

Tony was thirtyish, of moorish complexion and Mediterranean handsomeness, although I'd noticed that his buttocks were as white as mine had been until recently, contrasting sharply with his mahogony tan elsewhere. His face was wide with a jutting chin and full sensuous lips framed by wavy, black hair. Although he wasn't that tall he gave me a real impression of great physical strength and, to my great pleasure, saw the way Deby had looked at him and the demure manner she usually adopted with me when she'd decide that my sex ration was due. His interest in the front of her tight knitted top was obvious, her golden brown nipples being just visible through the open weave of the fabric and, as Ruth's and Deby's eyes met momentarily, both grinned coyly. I looked a bit more closely at Ruth's front to see she'd removed her bra on her last trip inside and, with an even wider woven texture, her pale nipples were actually protruding through the gaps in the fabric.

OzmanA
OzmanA
81 Followers