On the Road to Somewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,753 Followers

Kylie rocked her hips against my palm, trying to increase her stimulation as I finger-fucked her and I pressed back more firmly to help. It wasn't enough though and I came before getting her there with me, spraying my semen into her panties.

"That was it, wasn't it?" Kylie said. "You just...."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Don't be." She shook her head. "That's what I wanted."

I was still fingering her, but with her attention now freed up one of her hands joined mine. Her fingers slipped down to her clit and our arms make contact as we both worked at getting her off.

Kylie must have been closer than I thought because it wasn't too long before she threw her head back and her pussy squeezed my fingers tight. She held my hand firmly against her through her orgasm, only releasing it was over. She relaxed with a contented sigh and looked at me as I sat up a little.

"What ya doing?" she asked.

I pulled her now very messy panties from under the covers.

"Getting rid of these, unless you want them back."

"No, not really. They're probably going to need washed huh?"

"I would say so." I tossed the panties on the floor and rearranged my boxers so they were covering me properly.

"Are you going back to your bed?"

"Well I don't know about you, but I need to get some sleep or I'm going to be useless for tomorrow."

"I know, I just meant... stay with me Jason."

"We're only going to be like three feet apart."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right."

She was in the middle of shutting down her laptop that I'd almost forgotten was even there, but her eyes kept flicking in my direction.

"You want me to sleep in your bed?" I asked.

"No, it's not important. I just felt like it'd be nice to be close to you for a while. You're right though, you're going to be in the same room anyway. What's the difference?"

I waited until she finished with her computer, then turned off her lamp. Without saying anything I lay down beside her and let her roll close to me. Compared to everything else, sleeping together was hardly a big deal. Plus it actually felt kind of nice to have her next to me.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Night Kylie."

****

For some reason I woke up early the next morning, early enough not to have to be woken up anyway. Kylie was cuddled up to me with her head resting half on my shoulder. I almost didn't want to move for fear of waking her, but I really needed to use the bathroom. As carefully as I could I tried to slip away without disturbing my sleeping sister, but it didn't work.

"Mmph," Kylie protested, trying to grab onto me before I made it off the bed.

"I'll be right back," I promised. "Just stay there."

She wasn't particularly difficult to fight off, especially since she refused to open her eyes. On my way by I pulled the covers on my bed back and halfway onto the floor to make it look like I'd slept there. Whether or not anyone would even notice was questionable.

It turned out I didn't have a chance to get back in bed with Kylie. We got our morning wake up call and after that it was pretty much a scramble to get dressed and packed up again. This time all four of us were having breakfast together before we got going, no arguments.

We went to some place I didn't recognize that was close by, apparently someone told mom they did good breakfasts. By the time Kylie and I had some coffee and our food arrived we were pretty much as awake as could be expected. Kylie put on a show of being awake too early in the day, but I knew it was more of an act than anything when she started teasing me.

It wasn't much at first, and certainly not anything too overt, just things like slipping her foot out of her sandal and running it up my leg or being more suggestive than necessary while eating. When she got some syrup on her finger from her pancakes she sucked it into her mouth while looking directly at me, purposefully drawing out the motion as long as she could. Whether her goal was to make me uncomfortable around our parents or just to keep my attention on her, it was working.

I shifted my chair as close as I could to the table as Kylie's foot got higher and higher up my leg. She seemed like she didn't care if we got caught and I didn't know what was up with her. I mouthed, "fuck off," to her when our gazes met, but she only smiled sweetly at me and acted like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. By squeezing my legs together I managed to keep her from getting any farther, but that didn't stop me from wondering in the back of my mind what her eventual goal had been.

I waited until we were back in the car to finally turn to my sister and say, "what the fuck was all that about?"

"Just having some fun." She shrugged.

"Ky, we can't just do whatever we want. We have to-"

"I know, I know." She sighed heavily and leaned against her door, arms crossed over her chest before continuing in a quieter voice. "I don't know what I was thinking. Even when I woke up I didn't want to let you go, the best I could do with mom and dad there was make sure you couldn't ignore me. Maybe I'm just wicked clingy and I never realized it."

The last part was obviously meant as a joke, even if her heart wasn't in it. Mostly she sounded confused and a little nervous.

"You'd think two days stuck in a car with me would be enough for you," I said.

"Plus sharing a bed last night," Kylie added.

"Yeah. Seriously though, you know you don't need to worry right? I'm not going anywhere and the important things between us haven't changed. Maybe it's the stuff we're doing that's making you thi-"

"I got jealous last night," Kylie interrupted.

"What? Jealous of who?"

"That girl you were checking out in the parking lot. The one in the skirt that barely qualified as clothing."

I had to think back to the day before to try and remember who Kylie was talking about. It took me a minute, but then it clicked.

"Oh, her? I wouldn't have even thought about her again if you hadn't reminded me. It was just a quick look."

"I know, that's the worst part. I've seen you look at loads of girls before and I never cared. Partly it was none of my business anyway, but I also knew it didn't mean anything. That's just what guys do. Hell, girls do it too. To guys I mean, or whatever. I don't like that something so stupid made me react like I did."

"Because I started looking at you that way," I said, with dawning comprehension. "And it means something to you. To both of us."

"Something like that. Things are just changing so fast, even if they're only little things."

"I didn't say they weren't important Kylie, but they still don't come close to stopping you from being my sister. That's going to stay the same regardless of where we end up."

"Good, 'cause I don't want to stop having you to tease sometimes," Kylie said, a hint of her normal voice returning. "You were so funny to watch when we were eating and you didn't want our parents to see how turned on you were getting."

"What makes you think I wasn't just annoyed?"

"Pff, like you can resist me."

I glanced at her, then thought for a couple seconds.

"You're right, I probably can't."

My answer stunned her for a long moment, and I was tempted to award myself a small victory for it. If it had been any other instance of verbal sparring between us I would have. In this case though, I really meant it.

"Great, so we're both fucked up," Kylie said at last.

"Yep. You just figuring that out now?"

"Hardly, it's been obvious for years. I never realized how bad it was though."

"Enh, everyone's fucked up. As long as we know it we're ahead of the game."

"If you say so."

****

The last stage of our journey was thankfully much shorter than the previous days. Right around noon we made it to the resort and finally had somewhere to set up a little more permanently than our one-night rooms.

At first I was disappointed. Not with the state of the room our parents led us to, but more with how it was set up. The main room was where our parents would sleep and where the three smaller rooms all attached. Ordinarily I wouldn't have cared, but I'd been looking forward to more time with Kylie at night and now that would mean going through the main room to get to hers. Even the bathroom we'd be sharing only opened into the main room, meaning no sneaking through it to get to my sister.

My disappointment lasted only until I was unpacking and noticed a balcony at the back of my room behind a curtain and a sliding door. Stepping outside on a whim to see what kind of view I had I found that Kylie's room led to exactly the same balcony, which, given the room layout, I could have guessed if I'd been thinking. She hadn't clued in yet and when I peeked through her doorway she was fully occupied laying out clothes on her bed.

When she bent down away from me to rummage through her bags the opportunity was too good to resist and I carefully pushed her door farther open. It slid surprisingly quietly which worked well for my purposes. She just started to stand again when I reached her and grabbed her suddenly around the waist. Kylie squealed and tried to pull away, whipping around and looking about ready to punch me before she realized who I was.

"Jerk! How did you even...."

She trailed off as her eyes went to the now-pulled-back curtains at the back of her room and she saw the balcony they had hidden. Her mind went through what I was sure was the same line of thinking I'd had and a wide grin appeared on her face.

"Found something interesting, thought you might want to see it too," I said, even though her question had been answered before she finished asking it.

"That certainly is interesting," she agreed. "Speaking of which, I've got something I think you'll like too. But you can't see it right now. Meet me down by the pool in about fifteen minutes?"

There was a large pool area out back, in the same area our balcony overlooked actually. I had no problem with some time in the water given the current temperature, but her suggestion sort of gave away what the surprise was.

"Am I to assume you have a new swim suit?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"Is it... on the small side perhaps?"

"Maaaybe." Kylie's eyes twinkled and she didn't appear to be at all upset that I'd guessed so quickly. "Let's just say that mom would never have let me bring it if she knew about it."

I remembered clearly how my sister looked in just her bra and panties. If this outfit of hers covered as little or even less than that, she would definitely be getting some attention from me. I just hoped I'd be able to avoid getting caught staring at her. Even if there were only two other people here that knew our actual relationship, I didn't trust it to stay that way.

"So, pool? Fifteen minutes?" Kylie repeated.

"Yeah, okay. Looks like they have an outside bar down there even, could be a fun afternoon."

"Jase, you're not even twenty-one yet."

"No, but I can pass for it. Bet you they don't say no."

Kylie snorted, but didn't decline. "I have a feeling I'm going to lose again, but okay. If you have a drink by time I get down there then you win. You're not going to make me regret this are you?"

"Of course not. After all, I'm not twenty-one. How could I possibly win?"

****

Getting a drink from the bar was easy. What I'd suspected but hadn't bothered to explain to Kylie was that this wasn't like going into a bar back home where teenagers were always trying something; this was a vacation spot and anyone here was either an adult or had an adult watching them. As long as you looked old enough and didn't do something stupid, you could probably get away with it. It worked for me anyway.

It was more like twenty minutes before Kylie showed up, and even when she did I didn't immediately notice her. Not that I couldn't recognize her when she got closer or anything, but at first glance all I saw was a girl in a bikini walking in my general direction. It was only when my gaze flicked toward her again a few seconds later that I realized who it was.

"Hey Jase, thanks for saving me a seat," she said, smiling as she grabbed my attention the way she liked to recently.

When I picked out a lounger to wait in I had tossed a towel onto the one beside it to make sure no one else tried sitting there. In hindsight I was glad I thought of it.

"No problem, couldn't have you sitting with some other guy after all."

"Aw, so you get jealous too huh?"

"Hard not to when you're wearing something like that."

"Thought you'd like it."

Kylie stuck her chest out a little more for my benefit before relaxing back in her seat. Despite my intent not to stare, it wasn't as easy in practice. Her bikini was a light blue in colour and was little more than some barely adequate pieces of material tied together with strings. It looked amazing on her.

"How are you going to avoid getting shit for wearing that out here?" I asked. "Or are you just hoping mom and dad won't come out here?"

"I'm old enough to dress myself," she said, though her smile faded slightly.

"If you say so. I'm not going to be able to take your side without risking suspicion you know."

"I know, that's okay. There's too many people around for them to make a scene over it anyway. Until we're back in our room at least." Kylie caught me taking a sip of my drink and apparently didn't intend to 'forget' about our deal. "Dammit, they really let you have one? That's some fucking sloppy work."

"Don't be mad dear sister, it's not like you're gonna have to do anything you wouldn't like. Plus I got you one too."

I held out another glass to her and she took it after only a second of hesitation.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I dunno. I saw the girl at the bar getting a drink for someone else and I asked for two of the same. It was better than trying to think something up on the spot. It's pretty good too. Kinda fruity, but good."

Kylie took a sip and nodded slowly.

"Alright, it is good. You get to live for now."

"You really don't like losing to me do you?"

"Of course I don't. If I don't keep you in line you just get smug. You're really annoying when you're smug. Luckily it turns out all I have to do is wear less clothing and you get too distracted to bug me."

"Guys are easy that way huh?"

"Mostly, yeah. Hey, I think I'm going to try out the pool, you want to join me?"

"Okay."

Kylie got up a little faster than I did and made it to the edge of the pool first. I was glad I had been in no hurry because I got to watch her dive in, a magnificent if somewhat brief sight. I made a mental note to try and get a better look at her ass when I had the chance. Immediately after that I realized just how weird it was to have a thought like that about my baby sister and have it feel almost normal. Checking her out may as well have been no more significant than doing the same to any other girl.

I dove in after Kylie and found her treading water when I surfaced. The look on her face suggested she knew what was going on in my head, though she didn't say anything about it.

"Water feels nice," she said.

"Yeah, it does. Almost a little warmer than necessary though."

"You're just too picky." Kylie nodded toward the far end of the pool. "Want to race there and back? I need to even out the score."

There were other swimmers in the water along with us; some kids playing with a ball and someone relaxing on an inflatable chair, the usual sort of thing you'd expect from a shared pool. It was pretty big though, and not nearly crowded enough to prevent us from doing laps if we wanted. I had a different reason for not agreeing however.

"We both know you're a better swimmer," I said. "I'm not giving you one for free."

"Fine. How about seeing who can stay underwater longest, we haven't done that one since we were kids."

I felt like Kylie might still have an advantage there, but it wasn't a given. Plus I didn't want to ruin the spirit of the game we had going, not when I was up a point already and therefore had a safety net.

"All right, on three?"

"On three," she agreed.

We each held up a hand with three fingers extended, and more or less at the same time counted down silently to zero when we both allowed our bodies to sink to the bottom of the pool. It always felt kind of weird when I first opened my eyes underwater, but I soon adjusted and saw Kylie looking right back at me. We faced off for a few seconds before she grinned and moved toward me.

I watched curiously, unable to vocalize my question as my sister approached to within arm's length. I probably should have been on my guard for her to try something, but it just didn't occur to me. Possibly I was still too distracted by the novelty of her bikini.

Kylie reached down and by the time I figured out what she was going for her hand was already pressed against my cock through my swim trunks. I hadn't made it the point of getting a noticeable erection by then, but I wasn't fully soft either. I was going to push her away, but she grasped my cock as well as she could manage through my shorts and I knew I wouldn't be able to fight her off while simultaneously worrying about oxygen. I swam back up the short distance to the surface, breaking back into the air a good few seconds before Kylie, who followed me after making sure she had her victory.

"Cheater," I said.

"Nuh-uh. I stayed under longer so I win, we didn't have any other rules. We're tied up now."

"You like being tied up do you?"

"Well, sometimes. If I'm in the right mood."

Kylie raised an intrigued eyebrow and I felt her hand replace itself on my leg very close to my gradually hardening cock. As innuendo went it really wasn't that extreme, but when it was with my sister? We both knew it was just a joke, but it was one more example of boundaries being pushed and our relationship evolving.

I tried to look nonchalant as she slowly rubbed my cock, hoping no one would see anything suspicious in how close we were to each other. She wouldn't dare give me a handjob right there in broad daylight, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to embarrass me a little if she thought she could get away with it.

"Want to go again?" she asked. "You might win the next one."

"Not a chance. Not unless we're on opposite sides of the pool."

"You're no fun." Kylie pouted, then suddenly jerked her gaze away over my shoulder. "Shit, I was hoping they wouldn't come down here."

As she pulled away from me as fast as she could while still in the water, I turned to figure out who she had seen. It was pretty obvious who it must have been, but I didn't work that out until I saw them. It was our parents of course since who else would Kylie even recognize around here? They were still far away enough that I didn't think they'd seen us yet, but they soon would.

Kylie swam to the edge of the pool and hopped out, now wearing a far wetter and clingier version of her bikini. I had an excellent view of her butt once she was out of the water and the way her bottoms hugged her skin was simply unfair. How had I possibly managed to go so long without seeing her this way? It seemed inconceivable now.

I stayed where I was while Kylie dried off and waited for our parents to spot her. Whether or not they had actually been looking for us, they did soon come over and talk with her. I didn't know why my sister was so eager to let them see her in her bikini, but maybe she just wanted to get it over with early so it wouldn't be an issue later on.

As much as I would have liked to know how that conversation went I had no intention of joining them at least until my cock settled down. It took a while because there were a few reasonably attractive girls around and they made it hard to forget the recent images of my sister looking so goddamn hot.

Eventually mom and dad left again without bothering to talk to me, so it couldn't have been anything too important. I climbed out of the pool and slouched over a little as I walked back to my seat. I was pretty sure my erection had faded sufficiently at that point, but didn't want to risk it if I didn't have to.

Xarth
Xarth
14,753 Followers