On the Road to Somewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,753 Followers

"Yeah, I was. Um, what are you doing here already? Mom and dad can't possibly be asleep already."

"No, probably not. I couldn't wait that long."

She moved to my door and bent down, letting her shirt rise high enough that her butt peeked out at me and confirmed she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock twitched in response to the image before me and my reservoir of restraint began to run dangerously low.

In an absolutely brilliant move Kylie grabbed the door stop from where it had lain unnoticed by me and shoved it under the closed door, effectively barring access to anyone on the other side. I had neither paid any attention to the object before, nor would I ever have thought to use it that way.

"Would have been easier if they just gave us locks on these doors," she said as she stood up again.

"Lucky I have you here, I would never have figured that one out."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have needed to figure it out if I wasn't here either."

I stepped close to Kylie and placed my hands on her hips, loving the feeling of holding her and slowly drawing her closer to me.

"What fun would that be?" I said.

She let me run my hands over her hips and tummy, not yet straying under her shirt but getting close. I was wearing only a pair of boxers since I hadn't anticipated needing any more clothing than that and Kylie amused herself by tracing her fingers across my chest. The two of us stood there for a few moments just touching each other and exploring areas previously off-limits to us. To think, all that time we'd lived together and I'd had full access to her if only either of us had realized the potential was there. But maybe it would have been better to wait anyway, to make sure we could fully appreciate what we had. Who knew what could have happened at various stages of our lives.

Eventually she looked up at me, an unintentionally naive and innocent look on her face.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

I couldn't help my lips curving upward in amusement at her question.

"I've been ready for a while," I said. "I can't believe I lasted this long."

"Well, you should take me to bed then."

I did as she instructed, guiding her willing body to my bed and gently backing her up toward it.

"Did you bring the lube with you again, or did you leave it here from last night?" I asked as I moved her into position.

"Um, actually I don't know. It doesn't really matter, or at least I don't think it does." Kylie chewed on her bottom lip briefly as she looked at me. "Jase, I'm your girl now right? So... you should be able to have me for real. Even if we decided we couldn't before."

In case I missed her point she took my hand and brought it down to below the hem of her shirt. I didn't need her help to find her pussy and soon cupped it in my palm as she watched expectantly.

"Kylie..." I breathed.

"You can still have my butt when you want, as long as we do it this way once," she said. "I'm still too sore to try it again right away though so...."

"Ky, you're right. Things were different when we set that rule. There's no reason now why we shouldn't if we're going to be together."

She didn't say anything to that, only reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt with both hands. Slowly, teasingly, she pulled it up about halfway to her breasts, then abruptly removed it completely in one smooth motion. I gave her a small push while she was off-balance from her maneuver and she fell naked and giggling onto the bed.

I was more than a little aroused by now, the effects of which were becoming increasingly noticeable to my sister. Her gaze was drawn to my crotch even as she scooted back farther on the mattress. When I started to remove my boxers she made an approving noise and propped herself up on her arms in a half-sitting position to watch. After the night before there really wasn't anything new to be revealed for either of us, but that didn't mean we weren't going to enjoy seeing it again.

My cock was stiff enough to bounce slightly as it was freed from its cloth prison. Kylie never took her eyes off of it as I climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled on top of her. We were both fully naked and more than a little horny, a state that only got more intense with every passing second.

"I need you pretty bad right now," I told her.

"Mmm, good 'cause I need you too."

I was on my hands and knees, more or less face to face with my beautiful little sister. A few simple movements and I could be inside her if I wanted, it would all be so easy. But before that there was something else I needed to take care of.

Kylie was so focused on other parts of my body she didn't react to me lowering my head until it was only inches away. She parted her lips slightly, probably more in surprise than because she knew what I was doing, but either way I took the opportunity to kiss her. It didn't take her long to respond and even though it was our first kiss it soon felt like the most natural thing in the world to be doing. Like we had done it hundreds of times before.

We needed air of course, but that was the only thing that separated us even briefly over the next few minutes. I didn't quite understand what it was about her lips that captivated me so much, only that I couldn't seem to tear myself away once I started. Kylie didn't want me to either and by grabbing my shoulders slowly pulled me down on top of her until my cock was brushing against her pussy.

I didn't need to look, didn't need to spare it any attention. Our bodies knew what they were doing. The instinctive rocking of our hips did most of the work, first teasing her pussy with the tip of my cock and gradually becoming more insistent until I was no longer sliding across her entrance and was instead trying to get in.

I eventually had to adjust my position to allow more than the head of my cock into her, and in doing so had my first chance to look at my sister since I kissed her. Her face was flushed and eager, leaving absolutely no doubt that she was as ready as I was. When I paused just for a second she nodded encouragingly and urged me onward with pressure from her hands. I had no intention of denying her and resumed what I had started. Kylie moaned happily as I pushed deeper into her and spread her legs to what seemed like an uncomfortable distance apart in order to give me as much room as possible.

"Oh god we're really doing it," she whispered, as much to herself as to me.

"Uh huh," I grunted back.

And we were, there was no way around it. We were having sex.

Technically I suppose it was the second time depending on how you counted it, but unlike the night before there were no excuses or attempts to skirt the reality of the situation. We accepted what was happening and we both wanted it.

Kylie arched her head back as I started fucking her for real, exposing her neck to me and I took the invitation. I kissed her several times over the area where her neck and shoulder joined until she responded and playfully pushed me away. She took her turn then, nuzzling at my neck and trailing kisses across my chest. I let her take over and do what she wanted while I focused on establishing a steady rhythm.

On both physical and emotional levels I was feeling amazing. My sister's body was warm and soft and so fucking sexy, her pussy practically molding to my cock when I was inside her. More than that the love she felt for me was so evident to me at that point it was almost a tangible force all on its own. We were sharing something that went far beyond any experience I'd had with anyone else, ever.

It wouldn't last forever though, no matter how much I wished it could. There were limits that even the energy of the moment couldn't break. I could tell Kylie was feeling those effects just as strongly as I was by the way her movements became increasingly urgent and less controlled.

"Harder," she urged, her hips rocking back against me more and more frantically.

I did my best to oblige, fucking her as I hard as I dared. I didn't think there was any real chance of hurting her since this was exactly what our bodies were made for, but my brotherly instincts wouldn't abandon me completely even then.

She was near orgasm and I kept up the pace even while she clung more tightly to me and buried her face in my chest. I was breathing hard and getting pretty close myself, but Kylie got there first. All of a sudden her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, not painfully but enough to create even more intense sensations for me. I had no chance of holding out much longer and I didn't try to fight it.

Within moments of my sister I was cumming. Time blurred during those few seconds as I struggled to focus on Kylie, wanting to forever associate her with the feeling of pure bliss that was coursing through me. She looked up at me as the last of my semen shot into her and all I could do was kiss her again, to which she eagerly responded.

Then abruptly it was over and the endless energy I'd had disappeared on me. It was all I could do to get off of Kylie before I collapsed on the bed. She watched me for a while as I recovered and eventually rolled onto her side to face me, propping her head up on one arm. The fingers of her free hand went to my stomach, delicately tracing over my skin in random patterns.

"So," she said, "what do you want to do tomorrow?"

I couldn't help it, it was just such an absurdly normal question to ask after such a decidedly abnormal event. I cracked up in a fit of uncontrollable giggling and it didn't take long for it to spread to Kylie. It was a while before we both managed to calm down enough that we wouldn't set the other off again.

"How about we spend the day in bed," I suggested finally, though we both knew we didn't have that luxury.

"Mmm, that sounds nice. Can we eat breakfast here and everything?"

"Why not, we'll just get some room service. You're gonna have to answer the door when they show up though 'cause I don't plan on getting dressed."

"What if I don't either?"

"Then someone's going to get quite a show."

"Pff, you'd like that wouldn't you."

"No, not really." I shook my head. "I want my sister all to myself, don't wanna share."

"Good answer."

Things wouldn't be nearly as simple as we were making them out to be of course, and we both knew it. But at least for that night it was nice just to not worry about anything. We had each other and that was all that mattered, everything else could wait.

Xarth
Xarth
14,753 Followers