On The Road with Sister

Story Info
Brother reluctantly takes his sister on a road trip.
6k words
4.44
223.1k
207
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination.

Many thanks to Maryb2831 for editing this.

*****

If someone asks how a crowded bus smells, the answer is simple: obnoxious. It's a mix of smoke, body odor, the smell of grease, and dust; if someone is lucky enough, a fading aroma of perfume is added to the mix. But the smell of sweat from soaked clothes dominates them all. I was so soaked in sweat that I couldn't tell that the thin cotton shorts that I had on were blended with my skin to become one.

I gasped for air while being pushed by the force of other passengers, looking to find a comfortable standing room at the back of the bus and looking here and there for a bit of opening. But there was none. The bus was crammed, and when the pushing and shoving settled, I stood beside my sister Isla in the rear middle of the bus. I sighed, looking around, and all I could see was the crowd, the heads of passengers, which were ever-increasing with each stop. I tried to accept that from four a.m. to sometime around six or seven a.m., I had no choice but to deal with it.

"We could have taken the late bus." I frowned as Isla looked up at me.

"Hey... watch behind you..." The man behind me yelled, making me realize that moving the backpack on my back caused him discomfort, especially when the top of the backpack was almost at his chin high.

"Sorry!" I apologized without making an effort to look back.

Isla giggled, gazing at me as I grumbled once more, and then she leaned forward and looked over my shoulder to see who was complaining.

"You almost murdered the poor guy with your backpack." Isla sneered. "Now, if I remember right, it was the 'Mr. Archeologist' who planned this trip." Her smile was wry as she gazed up at my face.

"Whose idea was it to take the 4 am bus? I told you this is going to be a sardine can ride. We should have taken the night bus or an evening one." I groaned.

"Chill out, dude! You know why we took the early bus... You'll appreciate it once we get there early rather than midday or later when it is fuming hot and humid." Isla said sternly yet casually. "I thought you were Mr. Indiana Jones wannabe, not G.I. Joe in an armed vehicle like your friend George." She chuckled.

Another stop. I didn't see anyone getting off the bus, but the conductor yelled to the crowd, asking them to move back to allow more people onboard. People clung to the handle even more after seeing how many were still hanging from the bus doors. How many more can fit in this bus designed for 60 or so? At least a good two hundred were onboard already. I was happy to hear someone mention that it was the last stop before Agra, which is still almost two hours away. I looked out the window to see sporadic streetlights cutting through the thick darkness as my thoughts led to six weeks of backpacking in a foreign country with my sister. Memories flashed as the headlights of the bus cut through the night.

It had been my dream to tour across a country with archeological interest, and I have saved every cent I could to make my dream a reality since I was sixteen. My best buddy, George, was with me all along, but things quickly changed when he enlisted in the army instead of pursuing our shared dream. My sister Isla knew our plans, and when I told her that George pulled out but I was going ahead with my plans anyway, she quickly asked if she could join. I was stunned. I love and adore my sister, and we have always had an excellent relationship. However, I doubt Isla would be a perfect travel companion to rough it out in a foreign country.

I tried my best to discourage her from going along with me, but the more I tried, the more she became interested in making the journey with me. Both Mom and Dad asked her to consider signing up with a tour company if she was serious about traveling, considering her age and gender, but Isla thought the trip, as I had planned, was more adventurous than taking a tour.

"I am sure you know there won't be all the luxuries there, right? I'll spend nights at cheap hostels and hotels and eat very light." I tried to dissuade Isla but to no avail.

"Yes, brother dear!" Isla chuckled, letting me know that she was ready to rough it out.

"If you join me, you cannot treat me like your nerdy brother, you know?" I added it as a condition to ensure she wouldn't get on my case for any reason.

"You got it. Likewise, you are not my guardian; I can do whatever I like. Deal?" she leaned forward to hug me.

After several more days of discussing and trying to discourage her from joining me, I finally gave up. The parents tried to reason with me, saying, "It is better to Isla than to travel alone in a strange country." Ultimately, it was one eighteen-year-old getting ready for college, and his college dropout, nearing twenty-year-old sister, was making the journey. We flew to New Delhi and spent a few days with an old friend of our Dad's, and then we were off to wander the land of mystique.

I was disappointed that things between us turned out to be a little different than what I had expected in the first week and what my sister agreed to before we started our journey. At first, Isla began to irritate me when she stopped at every single boutique, browsing through stuff and wasting my valuable time when I wanted to see sites of archaeological value. Then, a few things emerged that we hadn't initially given any thought to, like sleeping arrangements in a small room with a single bed, what to eat, and when to leave the room. Isla always thought that being a girl and my elder sister, she should always have a bed I could live with while I slept on the floor. But wasting too much time every morning to get ready was not. However, she often hand-washed my clothes and hung them in the room to dry.

Then, there were other discomforts. ...A few times when she caught me with morning wood, I saw her leer and looked away, but she never said anything. I should also take credit for looking away when she changed or showered since we had spent nights at many places, had one hallway bathroom to share, and some required pre-pay for use.

Two nights ago, Isla received a text from one of her Indian friends back home informing her that her sister and her husband had gone to Andaman for a week and that we could use her flat during that period. Isla was overjoyed. I couldn't blame her for being excited after spending two weeks on the road, sightseeing during the day, eating cheap street food, and crashing at hostels at night, often in smelly places in not-so-desirable parts of cities. Agra was on our must-see list on our way back to New Delhi from Hyderabad. Still, now with this offer, we altered our plans slightly to go to Agra first to take advantage of nicer accommodations with running hot water and a place to cock a decent meal.

The bus swayed from side to side, and amazingly, the driver managed to keep the bus on the road while constantly honking, even without reason. I wondered if he was under the impression that the horn, not the accelerator, moved the bus through the dense darkness.

I switched my hands from the hand grip, swayed a few times as the bus hit a bump on the road, and overcorrected to balance myself. Isla swayed with me since she could not hold on to anything except to plant herself securely against me and everyone around her. As her small frame touched mine, I was reminded that my crotch was hugging her belly. She must have also been aware of the fact since it was too obvious not to.

"Another forty-five minutes before the sunrise and an hour and a half before we get there." Isla smiled.

"Right! Recline your chair, put on your headset, and watch a movie till we land," I said sarcastically.

"Very funny..." Isla jeered. "You know what... I know you are tired like me. Let's try to relax for a bit longer till we get there. Let's just lean on each other and try to take a catnap. What do you think?"

"I don't think getting any closer than this is possible?" I said it wasn't even remotely possible as we were already tightly packed and searching for fresh air to breathe away from the crowd.

"You should be used to this by now." Isla was pushed forward and back as the driver hit another bump on the road. She stood on her toes to balance, then lurched momentarily and back on her feet again. A tiny bit of space that she vacated during that split second was immediately occupied by the older man who stood behind her, pressing Isla even closer to me, which I thought was highly unattainable. It was necessary, but I knew it was an unachievable task to move a few inches back to give Isla a little more space without crushing the guy behind me with my backpack that hung from my shoulders.

"I am, but not enjoying." I said and sighed as Isla smiled, looked into my eyes, and snuggled her face onto my shoulder. She said, "Relax, we'll be there soon."

"Heck, I am trying." I grumbled.

"Just relax and try to enjoy the ride as best you can, ok?" Isla whispered. "Besides, I can feel that you are not really regretting being tightly packed... I can feel it and have been feeling it for a while now."

"Ugh..."

"Something hard is nudging my lower belly. You can't deny the fact that you like being close and bumping like this." Isla hummed casually, pressing her pelvis on me. I was dumbfounded. I was aware for a while that my cock was semi-erect but not fully stiff, and I couldn't quite contain that my sister noticed the slight change in my cock and appeared to be excited about its condition.

"Not true. I am not hard." I must have blushed as I stuttered.

"No worries. It's ok, really." Isla rolled her head on my shoulder, turning towards my ear. I felt every soft breath she took and breathed out and felt her sweaty face cuddling my naked neck.

"Little secret..." She said and paused.

"Ugh, what?"

"You may not believe this, but this is the third time I have had someone's pecker hardened against me. Twice on trains within the last few days and today." Isla sniggered, but her voice had a somewhat devilish tone.

"No shit! Did you smack the guy for fucking with you?" I managed to say, but I wasn't shocked, having heard stories about public transportation here.

"No," My sister giggled. "First, I didn't know what to do, so I pretended like nothing happened. When I looked around and realized no one was watching while this guy was grinding his crotch on my ass like a simulated ass fuck."

"I can't believe you didn't do anything to stop him!" I was shocked not only by what Isla disclosed, I was equally stunned by the way she described 'simulated ass fuck'. That was not the kind of language that we had spoken with each other before.

"What should I have done? Scream and get everyone's attention? In a foreign country - and then go to the police?" Isla chuckled. "You know, I first wondered how bold he would get and pretended I wasn't paying attention. Then the bolder he got - the kinkier I felt." Another giggle followed by, "Like right now."

"I don't know what you meant by right now?" I grumbled and protested, although being fully aware that my cock was getting stiff, and it was firmly pressed against my sister's pelvis. I felt ashamed, but it seemed that Isla didn't mind that at all. Reluctantly yet involuntarily, I shifted my head and saw the mischievous smile that she had on her face as she caught me with my hands in the cookie jar.

"There's nothing to hide, dude, no need even to admit it." She purred. "It's natural and innocent and all good." Then, there was a moment of silence as the bus continued on the bumpy road. In a swift move, Isla swung her right hand around me and placed it on my ass, pressing me even closer to her. This sudden action was swiftly met with a reaction of my own - my cock pulsed unceasingly. Adversely, my knee bent and straightened, rubbing the length of my crotch against her as I groaned.

Isla sniveled as her wet lips softly planted kisses on my bare neck and retreated to rest her face on my shoulder. "It's ok, just relax. You've been quite tense for a couple of weeks now. Just stay calm and relax." "Ugh... yes." I sighed with a pounding heart. Gathering that my sister just wanted to have innocent fun, as she mentioned, I couldn't help but wonder how innocent the fun was with this guy who grinded his crotch on her round buttocks and how far she let him go.

"So that was it with the sicko who ground his cock on your butt?"

Isla chuckled, rubbing her soft, sweaty cheeks on my neck. "Nope, it even got better. When I didn't protest, first, he massaged my buns while gently shoving his cloth-clad dick on my ass crack. I kind of got nervous. I looked around, and no one in the crowd was looking at us or noticing anything happening between us. I suddenly found his hand stroking my waist and holding me for a grip in a slow rhythm along with the bus movement, stroking and rubbing and thrusting his hard, big shaft on my buttocks. In the crowded train, no one was aware. Obviously, I felt somewhat excited and kinky by then and enjoyed the hardness of his big dick on my butt. I felt naughty enough to slowly push backward to meet each hard thrust or rub of his dick."

I was stunned that my sister could even perform such an act, let alone tell me every detail. However, astounded as I was, my cock was just getting more aroused, and I could feel the pre-cum oozing down from it soaking my thin cotton shorts.

"Whenever he took a hiatus, his dick throbbed just like you are right now. Perhaps not that violently," Isla giggled. Then I froze as I felt her right hand fumbling between us. Her soft fingers searched and found the hem of my T-shirt, which she pulled up enough to squeeze her fingers into my shorts. I jolted as her hand wrapped around the base of my girth.

"Isla..." was all I could mutter when she clasped it first and slid her fist along the length.

"Now there..." she whispered, "See nothing to worry about; no one is eyeing us. Isn't it a little daring to do something deviant in a crowd, knowing no one even notices?" She chuckled. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation that my sister's soft hand brought, although my mind was busy creating pictures of this dirty older man riding her round buttocks while she pushed back and forth in lewd approval.

"So anyway, I knew this guy wasn't going to tell anyone, or even if he did, I could care less because we don't even know each other - just total strangers. And I know you won't either." She paused. "Then it got more interesting, and he got much more daring. Little by little, he rolled down the back of my shorts. It's not completely off, but just enough to uncover what you call the thigh gap. When I panicked and tried to roll my shorts up by the waistband, he took my hand and guided it to his dick. I thought I was in trouble when I felt his steel-hard dick that was already slippery with his stuff, you know what I mean?"

"Ugh-ha..." I muttered to the arousal of her story and her soft hand that was rhythmically sliding up and down my manhood inside my pants.

"Then, before I could react, he pressed it between my legs, and I knew immediately that he was aiming for my hole. The only thing that I could do was to lock my thighs as tight as I could, but I was too excited to stop him from messing around. Maybe I was more stirred by being with hundreds of people, but no one noticed. Anyway, he stood still with his dick locked between my thighs right below my hole, and I was extremely wet and kept lubing him healthily. His dick kept throbbing and vibrating right below my hole even when he stood still. It was too much for me to take, and my stomach started to roll in a sensation that I knew I was going to have an orgasm while he had his dick between my thighs. Just as I started thinking about letting him in, he groaned a bit, I felt his dick stiffen even more, and he thrusted back and forth, rubbing my valley and thighs a few times before he shot his stuff right between my thighs."

"WOW!" I exclaimed.

"I heard him say sorry, gave me a dirty handkerchief to clean up, and pulled up my shorts before getting off the train. I only saw the back of him when he rushed to the exit, and I was surprised a middle-aged man would or could have the guts to do something like that." She laughed, squeezing my cock that kept jolting in her hand.

"Do you think that was hot?" she asked. "I get excited even now when I think about that. Do you want to feel how excited I am?" Isla questioned and did not wait for my answer. She suddenly grabbed hold of my right hand and guided it between her legs under her skirt while still keeping her right hand inside my shorts. I was assured that there was a flood inside her shorts by the wetness of her crotch.

"We can do anything without getting attention. Besides, I am excited, and you are too tense. Messing around a bit will help us both, don't you think?" She said, giving me a mischievous look.

"I had this wild idea doing what the older man did to me with you on a bus or train...." She chuckled as her hand rubbed my cock was soft, well lubed with my pre-cum, and I knew perhaps the only reason I didn't shoot my load was being somewhat distracted by her story, not what she did to my cock with her hand. I had to question how this guy felt when his cock was tightly wedged between my sister's soaked pussy folds, and I couldn't take my mind off the need to try just that. That wouldn't be incest, right? I looked around, and no one seemed to be paying attention to anyone. Most were dozing off even while standing or looking out to see nothing but darkness outside. Even inside the bus, there wasn't much light.

"Are you nervous?" Isla asked. Her spare hand fumbled again around the waistband of my pants, lowering enough to free up my cock from its confinement. I shivered in fear but tried not to show it. Then, with both hands, she fumbled again before grabbing hold of my cock, and stood on her toes momentarily, holding my cock right inside her thigh gap under her skirt, over her slightly pulled-down panties, where her soaked gorge of pussy. She sighed softly while positioning my cock precisely where she wanted it - between her damp folds and then wrapped both hands around my neck after placing my shaft on her thigh gap, then tightened her thighs like a vise.

My cock instantly jerked in pleasure that was enormous, and I bit my tongue to prevent unwanted howls from evading my mouth, yet I groaned quietly.

"Stay still... Isn't this thrilling that nobody even knows what we are doing?" Isla whimpered into my ear. She moved her hips ever so slowly, sliding my cock between her pussy folds that were well lubricated with her own sweet juice and now mixing her nectar with my pre-cum. I bore the pleasure that I had never known. I smiled, scanning around to see that no one had noticed where our sexes were tangled in renewed excitement. The feel of my sister, where one should not exploit, has been somewhat exploited, which excited me even more. I never even thought it was possible to have this humping in a crowded bus the way Isla slowly but persistently swung her hips. However strange the act was, the excitement of doing it in a crowd made me ecstatic. And I was doing it with my only sister, who I had never thought of as a sex partner, and I had never even entertained the thought of getting inside her panties. Sure, I have sometimes taken glimpses, and who wouldn't take a second look at an elegant creature like Isla?

Isla let out a soft moan. Her hip movement stopped briefly; she moaned again and then resumed, only this time with a bit more tempo. Her hips moved further back and pressed onto me powerfully, gliding my cock and pressing it on her love button. Even though I wanted this to go on forever, more realistically for longer, I knew I had a heavy pack full of cum to unload. The point of no return nearing the corner, Isla gave one final thrust and collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12